Archive > TAR Canada

The Amazing Race Canada 1--Pre-Race Speculation

<< < (19/24) > >>

ZouLy:

Apparently, the printing company who produce merchandise and other necessary race-related products has released some pictures..

Those are the clue envelope and the luggage/bag tag

Posted by:
b22krishna - about 21 hours ago

our client is the sponsor of this race, so they gave out some promotional items, go apply!! They are still taking applications..

Leafsfan.:
• The Amazing Race Canada is in …

“I wish I knew the reason for that,” is King’s candid admission about why The Amazing Race resonates so much more with viewers in Canada than it does with Americans.

“We consume a lot of American media,” King continued. “Most of it bleeds over our border. Eighty per cent of what Americans like, Canadians like. But there’s always this oddball 20 per cent that Canadians love way more than Americans, and vice versa. Amazing Race has been a top three or top five show in Canada, really, for a decade. In the U.S., it’s decent. Clearly enough to stick on the air.”

The Amazing Race Canada will be an exceedingly expensive, complicated production to pull off, King admitted. He worried that the format’s age — 10 years — might mean CTV was a day late jumping in, but King noticed that not only have The Amazing Race’s ratings held steady in Canada over the years; they’ve climbed.

By airing The Amazing Race Canada in summer — ”We’ll do 10 weeks, in July and August” — King hopes to avoid the problem that hurt So You Think You Can Dance Canada so badly. The original Amazing Race airs in spring and fall. By airing in midsummer, The Amazing Race Canada will avoid a traffic jam.

Read more: http://www.canada.com/entertainment/Canadian+faces+host+problems/7801474/story.html#ixzz2IBnnWhah

ZouLy:

This is really getting in my nerves :lol:

For the past few days, I've been discovering CTV coming to several workplace with their models to gave away souvenirs and merchandise, and set up a clue box and pit stop mat, of course some employee that spotted them took a picture with the models  :stare

I'm not really sure if the workplace that they've been visiting is among one of their sponsors, but I won't post the pictures either, maybe when the time is right then I will, :P

mandk:
removed

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: mandk on January 23, 2013, 05:43:46 AM ---xxx
--- End quote ---

I found many stuff like this in the last couple of weeks, but I decided not to post it due to security issues if they are indeed get chosen to be one of the contestants  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version