Author Topic: BB13: Shelly Moore  (Read 41899 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13: Shelly Moore
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »
What??? Shelly first goal is not to help JJ win? SHOCKER  :lol:
Her first goal is playing BB and I seriously think when JJ put Rachel's name first during nominations, Shelly had to re-think her game.  JJ knows that Shelly and Rachel weren't getting along and the order of the names put the seed of doubt in her head. With all the other girls bashing Rachel, it must have been a slap in the face that Rachel got the first key pulled. I personally thought (when I saw it) that Shelly is not the type to play second fiddle and JJ just screwed themselves. I don't blame her actions, I just can't wait to see her REACTION if/when JJ find out about her trying to flip the house. She's gonna make some great TV this week!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 07:22:11 AM »
lucybell..

Shelly DID indeed off jeff a 6 figure job.. i was updating at the time and she flat out said "when  we're done in here come see me and i'll give you a 6 figure job.. you wont even have to leave home..  our company likes to have people all around the United states and we're family oriented."

Im not sure if i put it up in the flashback threads or not but im sure if you search this forum for the words "6 figures" you should be able to find the post.

jeff's reply was  and has still been im gonna look you up when i get out.

Shelly has sold everyone in that house a part of what she is, what she does and what she has..

what i dont get how can she be ALL that "worldly" and never heard of hummus, guacamole or know the correct way to say parmigiana :groan:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 07:52:29 AM »
I heard her offer Jeff the job as well. First she told Jeff that she wanted to do something for Jordan and her family when she got out. Jeff said that she didn't have to do anything but finally said you could get her a gift certificate for On The Border. Then she turned to the subject of Jeff and employment at her company. It hit me as just not right when she did it. You can't offer to split the prize money and it seemed like something along the same lines to me.

Somehow, I don't think Jeff will be getting that job.  :haha

Ugot, I might not pronounce parmigiana correctly either.... :lol:  (You better teach me..)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:56:47 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
Shelly DID indeed off jeff a 6 figure job.. i was updating at the time and she flat out said "when  we're done in here come see me and i'll give you a 6 figure job.. you wont even have to leave home..  our company likes to have people all around the United states and we're family oriented."
I heard her offer Jeff the job as well. First she told Jeff that she wanted to do something for Jordan and her family when she got out. Jeff said that she didn't have to do anything but finally said you could get her a gift certificate for On The Border. Then she turned to the subject of Jeff and employment at her company. It hit me as just not right when she did it. You can't offer to split the prize money and it seemed like something along the same lines to me.
WHOA! I stand corrected.  I didn't stick around long enough after the mock interview! I remember the On The Border gift certificate.  That should be illegal in BB Land. She is really pushing the limits! I didn't think I'd actually start to dislike her...but I am  :(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 02:36:44 PM »
OK, I want to rant! Rachel just went inside to get some bread for a bird that has been coming into the yard. When she was going inside, Shelly could be heard saying: "Give me a BREAK!"   Once she was inside and couldn't hear Shelly, she made the cuckoo motion and said it as well to Adam. Can Rachel do NOTHING right?

What a beotch! ARGHHH... She is getting on my everlasting nerve! I'm sorry, if you can't even give a bird a piece of bread without criticism, that's just too much for me. (I feed our birds bread all the time. Am I cuckoo too?)

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 02:51:21 PM »
Shelly got soured by some apparent backstabbing by Rachel. She got jaded by that and now everything that Rachel does is horrendous in Shelly's sight. It starts with a legitimate gripe, but then snowballs out of control.

I think Shelly is a decent person who loves her family, work, etc. However, I think there's a chance that she is greatly disheartened by her behavior and how she's received by people who saw her on the show and she may regret it when it's all said and done.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »
And if I am not mistaken, yesterday Shelly suggested they feed it! :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2011, 12:54:50 AM »

a1mamacat has a great new name for you:  "sheliar"!!!!  love it  :lol3: :lol3:

It's a lot easier than having to say shelly the lying beotch.  :tup:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2011, 12:58:53 AM »
How dare Shelly yell at Jordan after the eviction!  (:;)  She has NO CLASS!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2011, 01:28:42 AM »

Yeah, really.  Sheliar should be giving out etiquette training - NOT!!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2011, 11:03:34 PM »
Not sure that I have ever seen a more masculine
woman. I am NOT a fan. When she blows those ugly
kisses after she votes, I just cringe. I swear, her lumbering
walk is so manly. I also hate an ass kisser and she has that
down to a science. I also do not want to hear about
her integrity because she has none.  Lying, fake, tobacco face.  :knuckles:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2011, 11:19:00 PM »
Not sure that I have ever seen a more masculine
woman. I am NOT a fan. When she blows those ugly
kisses after she votes, I just cringe. I swear, her lumbering
walk is so manly. I also hate an ass kisser and she has that
down to a science. I also do not want to hear about
her integrity because she has none.  Lying, fake, tobacco face.  :knuckles:

I also picked up her masculinity in the way she walks, talks and blows smoke out of that ugly hole of a mouth.

Sheliar is repulsive from any perspective in her appearance, but it's her inner self that even tops her outer self in repusiveness.  I think she would sell her grandmother down the river for her own gain and I know she used her daughter as a source of fake tears to have the HG "feel" for her when it was all part of the betrayal.

I feel sorry for her child for having a mother who is now "America's Most Hated". 

"She lies, she cries, she plays both sides" : Julie's description of sheliar.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2011, 12:07:59 AM »
Well said Kate!!  The Moore I see the less I want to see.  :lol3:

Offline hatenewbies

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 12:10:54 AM »
I agree, I cannot stand her...she is fake and I hope she goes home next. Her daughter told off on her already, saying, "Her mother needs to stop lying and decide which team she is going to stay with". Her 8 year old daughter is smarter than her old "41" year old a**. She gets on my nerves and has no class and is the nastiest person ever on big brother, worse than Evil Dick :meow: Cannot wait til she is gone, then she can go smoke and drink all she wants :iok   This is what she does when she switches sides  :kuss:

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2011, 12:30:34 AM »
If I were in that house I would cut up all her smokes. She would
hit that self evict button on the back wall in no
time flat.   :gaah:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2011, 03:13:38 AM »

You've played a very dirty game, S, with all your lies, cattiness, betrayals (think how you threw Dom under the bus right after he said he trusted you), meanness and bullying, and yet, I think you'll take it because you have fooled the ones who will take you to the end (the JJ's).

And what kind of a mom leaves a little girl for the whole summer???  There has to be ice running through your veins!!

Oh and honey, please give up smoking.  You look gross.

I think Shelly has played one of the best games in that house in a long time.  In her pre-show interview she said she knew she would have to be a little ruthless and that she would have to lie and backstab because that is part of Big Brother!  She is right about that!  But she also said that it is only 3 months of her life and it's not who she really is...

I believe her because there are a lot of times we see the real Shelly shining thru.  When she talks to these kids and gives them their pep talks, that is genuine.  She cares about each and everyone of these houseguests on a personal level. Well, maybe not so much Rachel. LOL She tried with Rachel, she really did, but Rachel, being Rachel, was/is a hopeless case and Shelly isn't gonna waste anymore time and energy on her.

As far as the supposed lies she has told... Shelly is very smart.  What she says is worded very carefully.  When Rachel & Brendon first approached Shelly for a vote against Jordan, Shelly made it a point to say " Hypothetically , if I were to vote Jordan out, would you consider taking me to F3?"  Rachel took this and twisted it to sound like Shelly was, in fact, going to vote out Jordan AND turn her back on J & J for a F3 deal with her and Brendon.  That was NOT true! Rachel was lying!  Shelly never intended to vote out Jordan and NEVER intended to go to F3 with Brendon and Rachel.  What she WAS doing was gathering information to take back to her true Alliance-Jeff & Jordan, PERIOD!  She never made a deal with Dani, Kalia and Porsche either... That was a ' If I were to work with you... and let's see what happens' type thing.  She came into the DR and said straight out, my true alliance is with J & J but I would be remiss not to cover my bases on the other side of the house.

Now, what totally threw Shelly for a loop was the lie that Rachel told trying to 'out' Shelly.  It freaked Shelly out because she was scared that J & J would believe it and kick her out of the alliance!  AND Shelly really likes and respects Jeff & Jordan alot (also pre-show interview) and didn't want them to ever think she would do anything to hurt them OR their game!  This was coupled with the stress of being in the house, on slop and missing her family.

As far as her leaving her family and Josie, many people have played this game with children at home!  Do you think that married/single parents should not apply?  When you are playing to benefit the kids, I say go for it!  After all, Josie is with her dad and he is taking real good care of her!

As far as Dom, Cassi, etc... Evel Dick even told Cassi that he told Shelly about the the 4 person alliance and that they were working for the golden keys.  Um, personally, being that I am a huge BB fan (like Shelly), If I  had the chance to work with veterans that I loved and respected VS. New kids on the block that knew NOTHING about the game and were working to eventually get me out, I would go with the VETS and take my chances!  It's a game!

BTW I think Rachel's main beef with Shelly is that she feels Shelly took her place in the J & J alliance and that now, all the other HG's talk to and LIKE Shelly as well!  Rachel is about to explode with jealousy!

The end!

Sheliar is a dirty nasty person.  I say "person" because some of us are thinkin' "she" is a "he".  The swaggar, the talk, the whole persona, very male.  Wonder if someone outed her as a male if she's have to leave BB.  I only wish.

From the very beginning, sheliar was dirty.  On the second day of BB, poor trusting Dom confided in her that he wanted R out, PLUS he told her that sheliar was the only one in the house he trusted. BIG MISTAKE Dom  :'(.  She then proceeded to haul her dirty behind up to Rachel's HOH room and rat him out, thus leading to his eviction.  Dom never saw it coming.

The rest of the summer unfolded with one dirty backstabbing move after another.

The nastiness, meanness and cattiness that emerged from sheliar's ugly face was sickening.  She made the summer repulsive and the worst BB ever. Many of us barely tolerated it and did NOT tolerate sheliar.

When J offered her isolation and the phone call, sheliar really didn't want it, protested.  Then the lights went on in her dirty haired head and she realized WOW i can play this out like a martyr, bring out the tears for all the HG to see, pretend i give a hoot about talking with family and all the HG will think i am SUCH a good person  B:) B:)

Jeff might have been onto her but sweet Jordon was so trusting of the "mommy card" that she was playing that she led jeff to think sheliar was a good guy (note i said "guy".

This all led to sheliars finale plan of the backstabbing of the J's.  The ultimate betrayal from the ultimate Bitch.

In the words of Julie: "She lies, she cries, she plays both sides".  And if only Jeff had seen the light through the forest about what a bitch she truly is . . . He'd still be in the house and she'd be driving the jury house crazy.   B:) B:)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2011, 04:24:02 AM »
I would never say anything that would hurt a little girls feelings.  Unfortunately, her mother didn't care to protect her when she decided to bash Rachel with such vulgarity, steal her stuffed puppy dog and attack poor Jordan after betraying her! Josie now has to hear about it at school, in the mall, wherever she is because CBS already had a special insert about Shelly's family.  So Shelly HAD to have signed a waiver clearing CBS to expose the poor kid!!! What kind of mother is this vile witch? I wonder if Josie ever upset her mom and then "lost" one of her favorite animals???  :(

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2011, 04:36:31 AM »
I would never say anything that would hurt a little girls feelings.  Unfortunately, her mother didn't care to protect her when she decided to bash Rachel with such vulgarity, steal her stuffed puppy dog and attack poor Jordan after betraying her! Josie now has to hear about it at school, in the mall, wherever she is because CBS already had a special insert about Shelly's family.  So Shelly HAD to have signed a waiver clearing CBS to expose the poor kid!!! What kind of mother is this vile witch? I wonder if Josie ever upset her mom and then "lost" one of her favorite animals???  :(

It's unfathomable to me that a "mother" could expose her daughter to such vulgarities about her personality!! :snicker:  As a mom myself, I know how important it is to set an example to treat people like you would want your child to grow up and treat people.  comment removed   And this kid now has America's Most Hated Mom. 

« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:53:09 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35:14 AM »
While I do realize that it is a game there are still situations in this game that show your  true character. It's one thing to turn on Jordan but to attack her while doing it shows she is a snake.   She probably climbed the corporate ladder by stepping on a lot of people. Being she has the CEO job which brings six figures, why the nasty
ruthless plays to get to the top. She said she is doing it for her family but it sure does not seem like her family is hurting.  Some people will never
have enough money to be satisfied. As far as setting an example for her daughter, any winnings Shelley may get could be well spent hiring a woman to teach
Shelley how to be one.

(comment edited for northernlite)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:40:32 PM by TexasLady »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2011, 09:44:05 AM »
Asking you all to remember please that while Shelly herself is fair game...her daughter is not.

Personal comments on HG's children other than on any show appearance are off limits.

Thanks everyone!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2011, 08:56:38 PM »

I have been thinking about Shelly and how she operates. She has picked her targets carefully. She picked off Lawon and he helped her. She got rid of Dominic.. that was a piece of cake, she switched her vote and no one remembers that anymore.

3 weeks ago she started hanging out more with Dani, Kalia and Porsche but she had been using the Trojan horse excuse all along to Jeff and Jordan, so it didn't bother them too much. She did cause a lack of faith between them and B/R. Ultimately, that led to getting rid of Brendon but unfortunately he came back so she had to work harder to make them split again. It worked with Jeff.

She told Adam she threw the veto comp for him and she did throw her bag over the roof which puzzled me at the time. The other thing she did was to tell whoever was in the HOH at the time that she controlled Adam, he'd do whatever she wanted, thus emasculating him. Just like Lawon, he helped her because he didn't want to make any big moves.

She offered Jordan and her family a gift and Jeff a 6 figure job and lulled him into thinking she was an ally, but with Brendon gone it was Jeff's turn. She started by saying he'd won $15,000 and Jordan had won BB and it made her sick to think of them getting any more money. She started in on Rachel as well, bad mouthing her at every turn and made it acceptable to hate on her in the open.

She made comments about Porsche, she disgusted Shelly. as Ugot updated. Now she's Porsche's bestest friend and second mommy. (Watch out Porsche!)

I believe that the yelling match with Jordan was intended to make Jordan mad enough to hit her or do something stupid but Rachel whisked her out of the room. However that put the spotlight on Jordan. She loses no opportunity to boohoo and talk bad about Jordan to the other three newbies. Whatever it takes, she does. (As Kate says, she lies, she cries...etc. etc.)

In my opinion, there is a method to her madness. She's achieved important positions in the business world. I'm sure she's used the same methods on her climb up the corporate ladder. Excessive, effusive praise, ever helpful until she needed to put that knife in the back.(Figuratively of course.)

She's in a bad or semi bad position right now, they all see what she does, but she still has excuses to keep her, and she'll use anything and everything to stay in the house and win it if at all possible.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 09:03:31 PM by TexasLady »

Nuala

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2011, 10:39:55 PM »
I am totally disappointed in Shelly's game play.

Nuala

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2011, 11:13:47 PM »
Shelly was my favorite until she turned on Jeff and Jordan. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2011, 11:23:51 PM »
Shelly was my favorite until she turned on Jeff and Jordan. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I was a big fan of hers until a few weeks ago. It's like a switch flipped on and she changed and it wasn't a good change. I didn't think she'd win but I thought for certain she'd win America's favorite but she's lost that now.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2011, 03:05:31 AM »
I wonder if BB will show Jordan crying, minding her own business and then being attacked/bullied by Shelly. That is the exact moment I lost respect for her. I didn't like her game because it was against people I liked, but I did defend her game. But after seeing that scene, I don't like HER as a person. It was like kicking a puppy. It was below the belt.