Author Topic: Glee  (Read 86002 times)

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Glee
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2012, 10:30:55 AM »
I have caught up with Season Three of Glee and started watching Season Four as well. Brittany's so epic and I love her!!! She was hilarious in Britney 2.0.  :hrt:

I'm so curious much like the rest of the Gleeks about what happened to the graduates! Some things from the first 3 episodes disappointed, while some had me loving Glee more and more!

I was surprised hearing from the first episode that
Show content
Mike & Tina
broke up! I was like, what? That easily? Hopefully, there will be more ground story to explain that!

I enjoy the addition of Marley! I love her voice and so far her storyline, especially with her mom supporting her and all and vice versa.

Britney 2.0, imo, was much better than Britney/Brittany! Songs were imo nicer, and the eppy gave Britney Spears a more positive impression.

Episode 4 is titled - gulp - The Break-Up, and I just can't imagine any of the mentioned couples breaking up permanently! I just think whichever pair is separated next episode will reunite later in some way! Better yet, I hope the episode title is referring to
Show content
Jake & Kitty
!!!

btw, Glee's covers are getting so much better! Chasing Pavements <3 New York State of Mind <3 It's Time <3 3 <3 Oops! I Did It Again <3 Everytime <3 And for episode 4,
Show content
Give Your Heart A Break <3 Mine (I wasn't that fond of the original version because I just couldn't feel it, but I felt it with Santana's cover) <3 and the reprise of Teenage Dream in Acoustic version!!! <3

Oh my god I do not know where to start. Season 4 has been pretty amazing so far and the show has taken a more realistic direction and it's not just all....well...glee.

LOL @
Show content
Mike and Tina
. I believe that an explanation would be coming up soon.

The Break-Up(s) were depressing. I hate to see that the couples are facing difficulties. I'm sure in the end, they'll all compromise and get together again.

Santanna, OMG. I can't even breathe. I am in love with her voice and how she puts her emotions into 'Mine.'

I have to agree with you, the songs that Glee has covered so far in Season 4 has been pretty awesome. (I skip songs that I find boring so it shows that they have been doing a very good job.)

Yay Glee. <3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2012, 10:36:56 AM »
I need to catch up on the new season. I'm so behind!   :tantrum
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2013, 07:15:39 AM »
I wanna bring this back up after the recent episode. It's an issue very new to show but it's very sensitive, which makes it all the more crucial for the producers to pull it off right. I applaud to them for it, it is definitely very inspiring to watch and I feel it's compellingly the best plotted episode (I really love the plot). I do believe the producers really want to air this episode with the main purpose to inspire, and they did the best they could on that so I don't want to criticize the episode, maybe just the event may have been too sensitive for many people.

I was an emotional wreck watching it, it was that intense and sensitive, and somehow levels up the serious-nonsensical balance after many of the 'crazy' episodes before for this season, which is good.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2013, 08:06:26 PM »
It was an excellent episode. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was so well done.

I had a hard time believing that Sue would be so stupid until her actions were explained. She will be back, no doubt in my mind.

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2013, 11:34:02 AM »
It was an excellent episode. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was so well done.

I had a hard time believing that Sue would be so stupid until her actions were explained. She will be back, no doubt in my mind.
Your wish is coming true, TL. :hrt:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwfrLqch-H8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xwfrLqch-H8</a>
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2013, 10:40:20 AM »
One thing we know about Sue, she's never going to stop or be a quitter.  :lol3:

Thanks for the promo!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2013, 09:57:02 AM »
Just watched the latest episode. It was touching. :'(
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2013, 10:04:10 AM »
I recorded it but need to watch.  I'll do that today. 

Offline Shelli

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2013, 05:37:00 AM »
I'm had crying 3 times on during this episode. </3
I'm busy right now.
I'm pregnant.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #159 on: February 15, 2014, 12:21:24 AM »
I mentioned this in the TAR news thread in TAR General Discussions, but Ryan Murphy has told Access Hollywood that, Glee is casting two of its characters, Sue Sylvester and Holly Holliday (played by Jane Lynch and Gwyneth Paltrow) as a team that tries out on a fictional season of TAR. (Supposedly they'll be seen on Glee's 100th episode; but it could be used to deal with Sue's character for the balance of the show's current season as the story focus shifts from Lima to New YorK for the balance of the season.)

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/GLEE-Spoiler-Find-Out-Which-Two-Characters-Will-Team-for-The-Amazing-Race-20140213

Original Ryan Murphy interview on Access Hollywood:
http://www.accesshollywood.com/ryan-murphy-on-gwyneth-paltrows-return-to-glee-its-really-fun_video_2017437
-- theschnauzers

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2014, 05:39:10 PM »
Interesting TS! Thanks for posting this. It will be fascinating to see if they take this turn for the storyline.

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #161 on: February 28, 2014, 06:54:18 PM »
I start watching Glee again after quit in the middle of S4.

This is all because Finn's eps  :'( I watch again from that eps to the current one.

And can't wait for Eps 100. QUINN and all the other alumnee IS BACK!  :hearts:
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #162 on: March 01, 2014, 08:18:33 PM »
I sort of lost interest in Glee but have all of the episodes on the DVR. I will watch them when I have a chance and nothing else on to catch my attention but maybe I should do what you are doing. What episode should I start with?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: March 01, 2014, 08:51:38 PM »

This is all because Finn's eps  :'( I watch again from that eps to the current one.

I quit after Season 1 :lol:

Season two was THAT bad.

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2014, 10:51:06 AM »
I sort of lost interest in Glee but have all of the episodes on the DVR. I will watch them when I have a chance and nothing else on to catch my attention but maybe I should do what you are doing. What episode should I start with?
Maybe start with Finn's memorial would be good to start with :)

I quit after Season 1 :lol:

Season two was THAT bad.

OMG! Opposite with me, I thought Season 2 was the best :lol:
Can't stand with Season 4 :(

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2014, 01:33:08 AM »
TL, the Nationals episode "City of Angels" which aired tonight was episode 11 for the season. They've had several breaks in the season, so the first 10 episodes come in small pieces. Next week is the 100th episode, titled "100" and the episode I mentioned with the potential likely TAR reference is the following week now titled, "New Directions." It appears that "100" is going to be outside the storyline of these other 2 episodes, since they're planning 10 songs for the hour.
-- theschnauzers

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2014, 09:13:47 AM »
Thanks. I have them all saved on the DVR so now I can be selective as to what I watch.  :luvya:

I have a love/hate with Glee and yet it draws me back in every time.

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2014, 08:27:02 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lDX2bAHOHFY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lDX2bAHOHFY</a>

Quinn Fabray is Back for 100th! <3

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2014, 10:54:25 AM »
TL, the Nationals episode "City of Angels" which aired tonight was episode 11 for the season. They've had several breaks in the season, so the first 10 episodes come in small pieces. Next week is the 100th episode, titled "100" and the episode I mentioned with the potential likely TAR reference is the following week now titled, "New Directions." It appears that "100" is going to be outside the storyline of these other 2 episodes, since they're planning 10 songs for the hour.

I need to clarify something in this post because more information came to light that wasn't known when I typed it. Episode 101, "New Directions," is actually the second half of the episode "100." and some of the songs selected in a fan vote will appear in that episode. It will continue to deal with Sue's decision to disband the glee club, and the end of the school year at McKinley and the graduation of Artie, Blaine, and Sam, all three of whom will be a big part of the rest of this season. The "New Directions" episode will also mark the end of the Lima storyline for this season, and possibly for the series, since season 6 is still planned as the show's last season. The New York storylines will take center stage in episode 102, "New New Yoek," (title just released), and Adam Lambert and Demi Lovato will still be guest starring when the storyline shifts fulltime to NYC.

-- theschnauzers

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2014, 01:43:23 PM »
Wow! This is a big twist and I wonder if the show can make this total switch and keep their audience. Thanks for the information.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2014, 02:14:44 PM »
TL the show has spent half of season 4 and season 5 to date in NYC, so this has been in the works for a while. This year's "graduates" from McKinley are the remainder of the original Gleeks, so it makes sense from that perspective.

You may recall that prior to season 4 there was intense speculation about a spin off to follow those Gleeks who went to NYC after they graduated, and those plans were shelved sort of to speak because of the outcry from fans. Instead they divided the show in half for last season and this season (as the school year they're finishing up now covered seasons 4 and 5).

No one except the executive producers Brennan, Ian, and Ryan, and the head of FOX knows what they're planning for the last season of the series, which is why the status of the second generation Gleeks, Sue and Mr. Shue are seemingly up in the air. There are rumors that Mr. Shue ends up somehow in NYC and possibly Sue as well, but at the moment those are just rumors. And the actors who make up the rest of the Glee Club are still under contract through season six, so no one knows what is planned.

Ryan Murphy has described how he had originally planned to end the series with Rachel and Finn who would have been the focus of season 6, and he has come up with a way to end it now with Cory/Finn's passing earlier this season, but he isn't showing his cards.
-- theschnauzers

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2014, 07:42:00 PM »
I have seen episode descriptions that confirm the Sue/Holly team applying for TAR in this week's episode. Just an FYI.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2015, 07:43:13 PM »

Ran across some "Glee-related" news:

CBS Casts Glee's Melissa Benoist as 'Supergirl'

I hear there may be an opening in the Friday 8PM slot on CBS soon....   :funny: :grins:  :browsie:  }:>

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2015, 10:00:44 PM »
I'M SO SAD IT'S OVER, WAHHHH.

It's so crazy how into this show I was in its first 2 seasons, also my first year in college. Definitely crazy to think its over and there won't be a show like it again!
SNEAKY SNEAKY