Author Topic: The Biggest Loser Season 7  (Read 140582 times)

Offline sprice0611

• RFF Newbie
Re: The Biggest Loser Season 7
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2009, 02:28:38 PM »
To me The Biggest Loser is geting old.  The producers should bring back the single teams, and it should have more twists.  I guess watching a lot of seasons may just get a little boring.   :ascared

You sort of have a point there...I think that if it is going to be couples it should be all family members.  Sometimes the "Best Friends" don't seem to have that special bond like family or married/engaged couples do.  They could be two people that hook up to audition for the show.  Just a little something I picked up on.  I like all the contestants, but you can tell the people that are really there to support each other versus a superficial relationship.  I just re-watched the episode last night and that is what I noticed.  Just my opnion!   :duno:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2009, 03:06:36 PM »
Bob and Jillian are on Larry King Live tonight at 9 to talk about the latest season...

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2009, 11:08:13 PM »
Was watching Larry King -- they are STILL filming biggest loser 7 right now, they say it's going to be 5 months since they started filming in 1 week.

Usually a season takes 3 months to film.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2009, 11:49:46 PM »
Was watching Larry King -- they are STILL filming biggest loser 7 right now, they say it's going to be 5 months since they started filming in 1 week.

Usually a season takes 3 months to film.

:jumpy: Oh nice job Michael thanks for sharing

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2009, 11:52:20 PM »

Biggest Loser 7 - Episode 2 - Behind The Scenes

.... hmmm what is in that refrigerator

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2009, 01:09:54 PM »
An interesting article:

It's a Girl for Alison Sweeney!

The Biggest Loser host Alison Sweeney just gained a daughter.

At 12 minutes to midnight on Monday, Sweeney gave birth to a 6 lb.- 7 oz. baby girl named Megan Hope Sanov, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"Both mommy and baby – and daddy, too – are doing well," says her rep, Carrie Simons.

Sweeney continued working as host of The Biggest Loser until the very end. "She's still in hair and makeup from her day on the set!" her rep reports. "It was a very easy delivery, and everybody is great."

Sweeney, 31, who also has a 3-year-old son, Ben, with her husband, Dave Sanov, confirmed the pregnancy last June. Shortly after that, she told PEOPLE: "The whole experience of having a little girl, I'd love that."

A new episode of The Biggest Loser airs Tuesday night on NBC.

Link to the article: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20249864,00.html

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »
From Variety:

'Biggest Loser': 'They can all change their lives'

"The Biggest Loser" co-creator Mark Koops has answered your weighty questions.

Mark is also managing director of television production company Reveille, which produces "The Office," "The Tudors," "Ugly Betty" and many other series.

He's rightfully very proud of "The Biggest Loser," a series that has changed many lives over its six seasons.

Season seven, "Biggest Loser: Couples," began last Tuesday. Jerry, the oldest contestant ever, collapsed and was taken to the hospital. He returned to the ranch and is still in the game. And the season features the biggest contestant ever (Daniel) and the biggest female contestant ever (Carla). Producers also unveiled a rather ingenious twist. Of the 22 folks we were introduced to, nine were sent home to continue the program there. Those whose partners are still in the game in a month, will be invited back to the ranch.

Here are you questions and the answers. We'll have a couple of prize winners this time. I'll notify them via email. (I apologize if your question was left off; we had some technical issues with our software affecting comments during the week we were compiling questions.)

Q. Why is it that your show has less of the gamesmanship and nastiness than other reality shows? (With the obvious exception of last season’s Vicky, of course.) — Betty
A. I think it is genuinely because they all want to change their lives. that may sound trite but it is true. the contestants become their own self-help group and one person’s success becomes the group’s success. They recognize that only one person can win the game, but they can all change their lives, change the lives of the ones they love and inspire you, the viewer. 

Q. Who is your favorite contestant ever and why? — KJ
A. I think "The Biggest Loser" family will always have a soft spot in our heart for season 2 winner Matt Hoover, especially because he married a fellow contestant who we loved too. And then of course Ali Vincent our first female winner quickly followed by Michelle, our winner from last season. 

Q. While Jerry’s (pictured with wife Estella) collapse this week on The Biggest Loser 7 season opener served as a lesson in why people need to take control of their weight and health, does it ever concern you about how hard the contestants are pushed? Do you ever tell the trainers, hey, back off a bit? — Dan 
A.I can genuinely say I think the trainers are the best in the world. they know when to push and when to ease off. They always have the health of the contestants as their first priority. In addition, we have a medical staff both on site and consulting on the show, who are continuously monitoring the contestants to ensure every precaution is taken. that’s why you’ll occasionally see contestants being held out of challenges, etc.

Q. How difficult is the casting process? Are you looking for personalities or people who need the most help? And do you feel bad when you have to turn people down? — Jean
A. It is the hardest thing in the world to say no to potential contestants. It is heartbreaking. When casting, our first priority is to find contestants who really want it, who really want to change. And yes, obviously they need to have enough weight to lose!

Q. Are the people who work on the show all physically fit? Is there a lot of peer pressure on everyone to stay in shape? — Mark
A. I wish we were all as fit as the contestants become. I think we are all inspired by working on the show to follow the same path. We have also had several examples of production personnel who have successfully lost weight.

Q."The Biggest Loser" has had a better track record at bringing couples together (Matt & Suzy, Marty & Amy) than "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette." Would the show ever consider a singles-and-looking edition with the intent of matchingmaking as well as weight loss? — Lindsey
A. This is definitely something we have discussed and we love our "Biggest Loser" weddings, but there is no current plan to have that be the whole focus of a (cycle).

Q. How cut off from the world are the contestants while they're at the ranch? I know their contact with family and friends is limited, but what about newspapers and TV? Do they know what's going on in the world while they’re away? — Dave
A.They are initially cut off completely from the world — no contact with anyone but each other and production. However, after the immersion period they do indeed get to call home off-camera as well as on-camera, and they obviously can keep up to date with what is going on in the world. For example, this season they did know Barack Obama (was elected) president.

Q.Last season, Vicky, Heba and Brady had such animosity toward teammates Phil and Amy, but Phil and Amy seemed like nice people and I never saw anything that indicated they deserved such treatment. Was there something that got edited out about that? What’s the scoop? — Sheila
A.The reality is when you put strong, contrasting personalities in a house for a long period of time, and they are sore, tired and going through what is a difficult and challenging process, there is definitely the potential for conflict. I think Vicky, Heba and Brady certainly didn’t always agree, but, as I think we witnessed at the finale, they had tremendous respect for each other’s incredible personal achievements.

Q.Occasionally, past "Biggest Loser" contestants have visited the campus during the current season. Is there any plan for a reunion of Biggest Loser contestants to see how they've fared in the time since they were on campus? — Terry
A. Tell NBC you want to see it! We love seeing our past seasons’ contestants appear on the show from time to time or come to the finale. they are inspirations to all of us and remind us that it’s never too late to make a positive change.

Q. How many contestants have gained back a significant amount of weight since being on the show? — Katy
A. We have definitely had failure as well as success, and I think that just goes to show that weight loss can’t be achieved with a magic pill. Instead it’s something you have to continue to work on. but I definitely think we have had more success than failure.

Q.How come you have never had a gay or lesbian couple paired on the show? — nws224
A. This hasn’t been a conscious decision, and we have definitely had a number of gay or lesbian individuals on the show. We are looking for great characters and great stories, so I’m sure we will.

Q. When the season starts on TV, how long have the contestants been at the ranch? A couple of weeks? A month? When they go home near the end of the season, do they need to lay low until the finale? — Renee
A. This varies from cycle to cycle but the rule of thumb is that they are on the ranch for approximately four months and then home for approximately four months, if they go all the way.

Q. Are the contestants given a specific diet that they have to follow while they are at the ranch or are they given a daily calorie allowance that they're supposed to meet each day? Do they do all their own cooking? — Coleen
A.the trainers, our doctors and nutritionist provide a daily caloric minimum — after all it is calories in versus calories out — but then they tweak the diet for each individual within those parameters as they want to set the contestants up for success. telling them they can never have their favorite foods is just unrealistic. Also, one lesson the contestants quickly learn is that eating enough calories is absolutely essential for weight loss given the level of exercise and cardio they are put through. The contestants do indeed do their own cooking with the help of the trainers.

Q. How many hours a day to the contestants exercise? And how often do they see the trainers? Every day? — TC
A. They exercise anywhere from three to four hours a day on average, but then as they become stronger they may work out up to six hours a day. The trainers’ commitment is incredible, and they are generally there six days a week.

Q. How will you be dealing with the arrest of current home contestant Shannon? Will you address it on the show? How will it affect her mother, who's at the ranch? — Lois
A. We do not plan to address this as a significant part of the show.

Link to the article: http://weblogs.variety.com/season_pass/2009/01/biggest-loser-they-can-all-change-their-lives.html

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2009, 09:17:00 PM »

:'( The wrong person went home it should have been the   blahblah girl

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2009, 09:20:43 PM »
I love Joell, and I'm sort of glad that  Jerry went home because he was old

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »

:funny: Really omg seeing Bob's veins pop out like  :ascared

He is old reminds me of my grandfather it hit a soft spot I do agree Daniel needs to be there

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »

Oh,  Michael....  :ascared

If this show is going to make me boohoo like a baby every week I may not last the course....  :'(
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2009, 09:32:28 PM »

:lol: awww peach I've been doing it for 7 seasons it's been compared to sad clowns holding dead puppies

It's your good weekly cry  :kuss: I know that sucks

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2009, 09:36:06 PM »

Oh,  Michael....  :ascared

If this show is going to make me boohoo like a baby every week I may not last the course....  :'(

No peach, what I meant is I'm glad he went home against Dan because Dan has his whole life ahead of him.
This stupid show makes me so emotional!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2009, 09:40:10 PM »
Dead puppies? Omg!

I started crying when Tara went back down the hill to help Daniel, and sniffled my way to the end.

Joelle's partner so much more deserves to be there!!

Both Jerry and Daniel needed to be there, but yes I agree Daniel needs it more. Jerry looked great! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2009, 09:49:21 PM »
Dead puppies? Omg!

I started crying when Tara went back down the hill to help Daniel, and sniffled my way to the end.

Joelle's partner so much more deserves to be there!!

Both Jerry and Daniel needed to be there, but yes I agree Daniel needs it more. Jerry looked great! :yess:

:funny: your making me cry from laughter

I am not kidding it never gets easier watching this show

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:49 PM »
Are we the only three that watch it? It's so good lol ... especially because I am a former fattie

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2009, 12:08:03 AM »
I watch toooooo   It's just that out here in Calif the show just ended.   And.... yes I'm  :'(  also
I love reading what you guys write ...... makes me  :lol: ..... which I need after the show

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2009, 01:24:55 AM »

Alison Sweeney's Blog:

"Two if by sea"

So, first things first… I had my baby!!! Megan Hope. Born January 12, 2009, 6 lbs 7 oz. I’m going to write about that in a separate blog (nothing too graphic, lol) , so stay tuned. For now – here are my thoughts on tonight’s episode! ☺

I got the WORST sunburn during the challenge this week. Lol. Only because I stupidly forgot to put sunscreen on my chest, so, my face and neck are fine, but there were the most awkward burn-lines along the neckline of the shirt I was wearing. Oops. But how incredible was that challenge? We shot it on Catalina Island. About an hour (by ferry) off the coast of LA. Oddly, it’s sort of famous (infamous?) for being the home to a huge population of Buffalo. Apparently a movie production shot a western there in the 40’s or something, and left the buffalo behind. Now, they are an attraction. It is really cool to see them roaming around. Anyway, while we were waiting for the Challenge Dept to set up the paddle boats for the challenge – the contestants and I were hidden away around a cove waiting. Fillipe, Jerry, Helen, Blaine, a bunch of people were all skipping stones along the water. Is it weird that I’ve never tried to skip a stone in my entire life? Well, if we were playing “I Never” I’d be drinking right now. (especially since I’m not pregnant anymore! Of course how many people are playing I Never in a maternity ward? Nevermind. I’m out of it.) Because they all got me going, trying to teach me how to skip rocks. I wouldn’t say I was good, but one time I got the stone to skip three times. That’s something, isn’t it?

It’s so inspiring to see Jerry accomplish so much in such a short period of time – from fainting on day one, to climbing up that hill two short weeks later… it’s truly remarkable what he has accomplished. And it was also such a great example of what a great group of people we have this season, to see them all going back, even though they were exhausted getting to the top, they went back to help their friends make it too. Such an awesome display of camaraderie.

The crew, everyone there had the same strong reaction to seeing Jerry lose only 2lbs. It was truly heartbreaking. The emotions we see on the scale effect me a lot. I get that question all the time – “how do you not cry every day at work??” But mostly, I try to keep my own reaction contained because they are all experiencing so much, that I don’t want to in any way distract from what each person is going through. Does that make sense? But Jerry’s gut reaction to seeing his weight loss, it was impossible not to be affected by. It was clear how difficult it was for them to decide to vote for Jerry. And how impossible the decision would have been if Jerry hadn’t made the plea he did to keep Dan on campus. I know Dan has no intention of letting Jerry’s sacrifice go to waste.

Link to the blog: http://blog.nbc.com/alison/the_biggest_loser/

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2009, 01:29:38 AM »
I watch toooooo   It's just that out here in Calif the show just ended.   And.... yes I'm  :'(  also
I love reading what you guys write ...... makes me  :lol: ..... which I need after the show

Awww you too, there isn't a dry eye in this thread  .... stupid show  (:;)  :lol:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2009, 01:53:15 AM »
The Biggest Loser Season 6 Winner Michelle Aguilar

Wow she looks awesome starts at the 3:43 mark

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2009, 02:22:21 AM »
Episode 2 Results

Immunity Challenge....Kayaking across the shore and climbing up to the mountain. First person to reach the top gets immunity and the top four finishers get to call home.

Tara won the immunity, she gave her phone call to Filipe
Blaine came in 2nd
Mandi came in 3rd
Helen came in 4th

Daniel was last and got an one pound penalty at the weigh in.

Week 2 Weigh-in Results:

Week 1 Wgt     Week 2 Wgt      Pounds lost              Percentage

Tara                                   273                  272                 1                  not shown due to immunity

Blaine                                 351                  335                 16
Dane                                  392                  378                 14         30 combined  4.04%

Mandi                                 251                  245                  6                            2.39%

Helen                                 245                  237                  8                            3.27%

Ron                                   398                  386                  12
Michael                              366                  359                   7        19 combined   2.49%

Damien                              364                   355                  9                           2.47%

Kristin                               341                   331                 10                           2.93%

Filipe                                347                   336                  9                            2.59%

Joelle                               296                    294                  2                           0.68% 

Jerry                                344                    343                  1                           0.29%

Daniel                              424                     421                  3    +1lb penalty      0.47%     

Jerry and Daniel falls below the yellow line and at the elimination, needs five votes to go home and the first five votes indicated all went to Jerry.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2009, 04:57:09 PM »

:hearts: Coleen Skeabeck - Biggest Loser Recap

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2009, 05:38:20 PM »
An interview with Jerry:

Biggest Loser Castoff: "My Grandson Now Calls Me Less Fluffy"

When Jerry Hayes, 63, stepped onto the Biggest Loser campus, he was the oldest contestant in its seven-season history. Losing only 1-pound in the second-week weigh-in, Jerry was in the bottom two with Dan, 19, the heaviest player this season.  But eventually Jerry was voted out by his fellow players, who felt the younger competitor needed to stay. TVGuide.com caught up with the retired engineer who's lost 96 pounds ("My grandson now calls me less fluffy") and how other self proclaimed "couch potatas" can get up and start moving.

TVGuide.com: Joelle only lost 1 pound this week but was safe from elimination after Dan received a 1-pound penalty for coming in last in the challenge. What went through your head knowing that if Joelle was in the bottom two, she would've been voted out over you?
Jerry Hayes: I was disappointed. I actually dreamed about me and Dan in this situation two days before it happened. I was dreading it, but Dan had to stay. But me and Joelle, we're starting to talk.

TVGuide.com: Bob had a big blow-up with Joelle that involved a lot of expletives. Did something behind the scenes lead up to this?   
Hayes: Sometimes she wouldn't do the work-out. When you're not in the gym there's home-work where we'd have to do our own program for 3 or 4 hours. They'd tell us what to do and we'd do it and she wouldn't always follow that. She was doing her own thing at times and it just led up to that. He got frustrated. I guess he never does, [so] it was unique situation. But what you saw, I couldn't believe it [and] I was there.

TVGuide.com: How did it feel to hear Ron be so adamant about keeping Dan?
Hayes: I didn't have any problem with that. It was okay because me and Ron talked about it. We talked a lot because we're the older guys. I didn't want to go though. I have to tell you I did not want to go but the decision had to be made and was obvious it had to be me. But I still didn't want to go.

TVGuide.com: Do you have any advice for other grandparents discouraged about losing weight at this stage in their lives?
Hayes: Well you need help. I have a trainer here but you have to start slow and get your mind on it. Just keep trying and trying, you'll get faster, you'll get stronger. You got to challenge yourself. You need support, whether it's your spouse, friend. At the health center we go to there's a community of older people that feed off each other. On my own, it'd take a little bit longer than it's happening but I could do it. You just got to believe. There are signs in the [Biggest Loser] gym. "Believe in Yourself," "Trust in the Process," and "Change Forever." [trainer Bob Harper] said it and I keep quoting it myself whenever I'm doubting it. And it's working.

TVGuide.com: Do you have any diet tips or ways to curve cravings?
Hayes: Exercise! I'm not kidding exercise curves your cravings. The one thing you got to make sure is you have a snack with you when you're exercising and for when your energy level drops. An apple with string cheese, or something that gets your energy back up. The day off is the biggest challenge for me with food because I'm not exercising so it doesn't keep my appetite down.

TVGuide.com: How many days off do you give yourself?
Hayes: One day. We give one day to Sunday.

Link to the artcle: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Biggest-Loser-Jerry-1001657.aspx

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2009, 11:24:59 PM »
An interesting article:

Jerry Hayes talks about his time on 'The Biggest Loser: Couples'

Gerald "Jerry" Hayes, a 63-year-old retired engineer from Wheaton, IL, didn't have any trouble making his way through his first workout on The Biggest Loser: Couples. However, the aftermath of his workout took a quick -- and memorable -- turn for the worse.

"I started feeling dizzy about five minutes before I fainted... it was pretty quick," Hayes told Reality TV World in a media conference call the day after his The Biggest Loser elimination aired on Tuesday night's broadcast. "Things started moving around. I was looking up at the windows of the gym and they started shifting on me."

However, although he was briefly hospitalized -- which he said only kept him away from The Biggest Loser ranch for five or six hours -- after he passed out at the competition's initial workout, Hayes said the possibility of leaving the show was never discussed as an option.

"[I fainted] because I was low on potassium and water, and the suggestion [was to] make sure you had enough water and take my potassium pills and if I got faint again [to] lay down on the floor because my blood pressure dropped and that's what did it. So if I lay down on the floor than my heart and my head would be at the same level," Hayes told Reality TV World.

Hayes also said that both he or Estella Hayes, his 63-year-old wife, had initially been unhappy about the first-week twist that had sent nine contestants home to work out on their own.

"We were upset, I'll tell you that much," Hayes told Reality TV World. "But once we understood we were gonna earn our partner back -- we thought that they were going home permanently -- then we kinda understood. Once they started explaining to us that it was to [inspire] everybody else at home, the audience that works out at home, then we calmed down."

He added that while he and his wife had each wanted to go home so that the other could remain on the ranch, they had come to a decision rather quickly.

"I wanted her to stay and I wanted to go home, and she wanted me to stay. But it was not really a debate, it only took about... 10 minutes," he told Reality TV World.

When it came to his own elimination one week later, Jerry did not blame his one-pound weight loss on any side effects from his hospital visit. Instead, he told reporters that his body's adjustment to his Week 1 weight loss combined with blisters on his foot may have led to his sub-par weight loss in Week 2.

"I had a foot problem, because the first week I lost 25 lbs. and that's when I was being limited by exercise, but I was walking a lot." he told reporters. "I was walking outside and I was trying to make it up there, but by walking I ended up with these blisters on my foot, and it made me do the bike more."

"But I think I just lost so much weight the first week, that I couldn't recover from it [during the second week]," he added.

Jerry said that he had even had a dream that he and Daniel Wright, a 19-year-old student from Willow Spring, NC, would fall below the yellow line at Week 2's weigh-in. He also said that while he certainly hadn't wanted to be eliminated from the competition so early, he was fine with the other contestants' decision to sent him home and let Daniel stay at the ranch.

"I love Daniel, I wanted him there. I actually talked to 'the other contestants and said they had to [vote for me]," Jerry told reporters. "I had my wife at home, I have my kids who are all very supportive. Daniel is very young, he has his whole life ahead of him. They came to the right conclusion."

"Daniel is a very special person," he said, before adding that the pair have kept in touch.  "[Daniel's] gonna be a Baptist minister, and he's just a kind and nice man."

In addition to Daniel, Jerry said he's also kept in contact with Shanon Thomas, a 29-year-old massage therapist from Centerline, MI, and Joelle Gwynn, a 41-year-old non-profit founder from Southfield, MI. 

Now that he's home, Jerry said that his weight-loss regimen consists of three-and-a-half hour workouts at a local gym which he visits six days a week and maintaining his metabolism with a daily minimum intake of calories.

He now weighs 96 lbs. less than when he arrived at The Biggest Loser ranch and has encountered numerous health benefits along the way.

"I was a diabetic, I'm not a diabetic anymore. It's just gone," he told reporters. "My blood pressure is well under control and my cholesterol, I think I'm lower than an 18-year-old. It's unbelievable."

He also added that his improved health had effected how he and Estella now spend time with their grandchildren.

"I'll tell ya, I'm much more focused, I'm more outgoing," he told reporters. "I wanna be around with my grandkids, but it's not just [watching] one TV show to another, it's doing stuff together and really focusing on changing our lives."

And what did he think of trainer Bob Harper's already famous tongue-lashing of Joelle?

Jerry said that Joelle may have irked the trainer by not following her "homework" programs at the gym.

"So it just led up to [what you saw]. But what you saw, I couldn't believe it and I was there too. He just got frustrated," Jerry told reporters. "I guess he never does that. It was a unique situation."

Link to the article: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jerry-hayes-talks-about-his-time-on-the-biggest-loser-couples-8289.php

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »

The Biggest Loser Trainer Jillian Michaels Update:

"Today" show Monday, January 26 (9-10 a.m.) Jillian Michaels is interviewed