Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5  (Read 226304 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5
« Reply #1200 on: April 17, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »
Actually it would be smarter and less risky if he did take Sharon F2.

Yes Sharon might already have three votes in sequester, but I still think that Natalie would vote how Matt would ask her to vote, even if he was the one that (Ryan) voted her out yesterday. Thats two votes, if he were to pull Sharon down and she sent out Adam, he is going to vote for his boy anyways. And he would have Sheila and thats 4.

My thing is, Ryan has said ALL along, everyone wants the 500 G but he would be happy with the 50 G (and so would anyone because thats still more money than the others got). So my point is, Ryan thinks that taking Adam or Sheila or Sharon he won't win anyways. But he knows he has a better chance with Sharon because Adam will take Sheila and Sheila will take Adam.

This could work out in Sharon's favor. But my hubby thinks hes never wrong and says she WILL win POV hehehe.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1201 on: April 17, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
Hmmm some very interesting developments before the comp!!

Ryan wants Adam out!! I think he will stick with Adam IF and ONLY IF Adam wins POV... (or Sheila, b/c she'll take herself down and vote out Sharon)....if Sharon or Ryan win, I do think Ryan wants Adam out of the house because he is a big threat. Adam not nominating James, plus the possibility of him being with Sheila makes it so.

Ryan is in a *very* good position here. Adam and Sharon would take him to F2. Sheila just wants to take Adam... other than that, she might take Ryan because he's not getting votes lol.

Hmm it's funny, everyone has a deal with everyone!! I guess it's up to where the loyalties lie the most and who is who's biggest threat.

I doubt Sheila is pissed off at Adam enough to vote him out. She needs him to survive...or at least that's what she thinks. That's the only reason she's so true to Adam!!

Sooo go Sharon and Ryan for POV!!! My Gosh... this could work out for Sharon! I hope Ryan isn't bullsh*ting her... I do think Adam is a huge threat for him... very fast mentally AND has sequester votes AND has Sheila as a partner.

Waaay too many reasons to get rid of Adam for Ryan!!

Guess we'll wait and see!!

Now I wouldn't mind Sharon and Ryan F2. I think she would take him. He's deserving (won comps, albeit being an a*shole some days) AND she would get the votes against him, hands down.
Would he take her? Maybe not... although I think Sheila would get the votes over him anyway.
 :jumpy:
i think if he wins POV that he will take down sheila like he said he would and tell her to vote out adam. she wont do it bu the doesnt know that. i bet u she will con him into thinking she would keep sharon thw wole week.

the honest truth is that ryan doesnt want sharon in final 2. he knows she has four votes now.(natalie) and i think in his mind he would take sheila. he just wants her loyalty in she stays and she can take him if she wins FINAL HOH. I still think sharon is the one in a must win situation for the POV.

Yes Sharon might already have three votes in sequester, but I still think that Natalie would vote how Matt would ask her to vote, even if he was the one that (Ryan) voted her out yesterday. Thats two votes, if he were to pull Sharon down and she sent out Adam, he is going to vote for his boy anyways. And he would have Sheila and thats 4.

My thing is, Ryan has said ALL along, everyone wants the 500 G but he would be happy with the 50 G (and so would anyone because thats still more money than the others got). So my point is, Ryan thinks that taking Adam or Sheila or Sharon he won't win anyways. But he knows he has a better chance with Sharon because Adam will take Sheila and Sheila will take Adam.

This could work out in Sharon's favor. But my hubby thinks hes never wrong and says she WILL win POV hehehe.
nope it wouldnt be smart cuz should ryan screw adam or sheila over in the next week he would lose heir votes too.

sharon MUST win POV or she is a goner and y do ppl always want the floater of the season to win. this isnt a NICE game u know. it isnt like its a game of morals.

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1202 on: April 17, 2008, 03:56:30 PM »

hehe great post. I hope your husband is right!!

I do have a good feeling about this. I think it will be physical and mental... and Sharon has a good mix of both!!
(PLEASE not golf lol... not unless Ryan is better than Adam at golf? lol)

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1203 on: April 17, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »
well this luxury comp just shot to hell sharons due to win factor.

this game will go one of two ways.

adam goes home than sharon has no one taking jer to final 2. she must win or she would be 3rd place and sheila wins the game. he WONT take sharon.

sharon goes home than ryan must win HOH or he goes home in 3rd place.

im not a "this game is of morals and a floater should win" person. adam deserves his spot in final 2 more than sharon.

i think ryan will take down sheila and bully her to take sharon to final 3 over adam knowing he will take her to final 2 over sharon and wanting to cost her another jury vote. but she WONT vote adam out and i think she will lie to ryans face until the live show.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1204 on: April 17, 2008, 04:43:27 PM »

Hmm it's funny, everyone has a deal with everyone!! I guess it's up to where the loyalties lie the most and who is who's biggest threat.

Geee.....isn't that what got Nat voted out yesterday?   :duno:

So, it's not ok for Nat to have a deal with everyone, but it's ok for this bunch?

hypocrites much?   :meow:

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #1205 on: April 17, 2008, 05:41:18 PM »
I have been at work all day. Has Ryan considered putting Adam and Shelia up because it really would be in his best interest?

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1206 on: April 17, 2008, 07:35:03 PM »
adam is worried he will be double crossed he is promising to evict sheila should it come down to it if ryan keeps it the same. i am still shocked no one knows adam and sheila are working toffether that ryan is calling sheila a bitch and a c*nt. i think  he will keep up this facade until tomorrow but will let sheila know wen they are alone bc i know he would never evict her. trust me he is not serious about voting her out bc a sharon/ryan/adam final 3 does not benefit him.

the reason i think he wont do it is bc he still hasnt told ryan about his alliance with sheila. if it were one sided he would telll him "o i am playing her dude."

and y would he promise her final 2 wen she is so bad at comps. i think he means it with her.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1207 on: April 17, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »
Big Brother!! you are gonna have some serious comdey clips of fred and ethel!!  They have me dying!! :funny: thank goodness it's only for 24 hrs or else it would get old REAL QUICK!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1208 on: April 17, 2008, 11:29:37 PM »
Did BB tell the HG's about the guinnea pigs being the answer yet?  :neener: :duno:

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1209 on: April 17, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »
Adam saying the F'ing Bitch thing was an act for Ryan

Shel called to the DR

Adam I'll see you

Shel this is what I need to talk to you about you just never like to talk

Adam didn't say the "F" word, he just called her a "B!TCH"
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:35:51 PM by Nuala »

Nuala

« Reply #1210 on: April 17, 2008, 11:36:17 PM »
on the feeds he called her a f'cking bitch

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1211 on: April 17, 2008, 11:39:29 PM »
Did BB tell the HG's about the guinnea pigs being the answer yet?  :neener: :duno:

No they were still discussig it today on the feeds and sheila just mentioned it to adam again about 30 minutes ago. I dont think BB will tell them until F2 or after the finale.
delightful just delightful

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1212 on: April 17, 2008, 11:47:13 PM »

On Tuesday night in the HoH he called her a "B...." not a "F...... B...." but Sheila was saying he did as well as Ryan & Adam but I recorded it and he never used the "F" word at that time.

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1213 on: April 17, 2008, 11:49:19 PM »
gotta love the silence  :yess:

This blows for SHOWTIME viewers.  :groan:

Nuala

« Reply #1214 on: April 17, 2008, 11:50:56 PM »
I really thought I heard him call her a f'cking bitch.  I could be wrong but I was like wow when I heard it. 

Nuala

« Reply #1215 on: April 17, 2008, 11:51:27 PM »

so is what you are seeing is Adam reading the Bible

Nuala

« Reply #1216 on: April 17, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »
adam is worried he will be double crossed he is promising to evict sheila should it come down to it if ryan keeps it the same. i am still shocked no one knows adam and sheila are working toffether that ryan is calling sheila a bitch and a c*nt. i think  he will keep up this facade until tomorrow but will let sheila know wen they are alone bc i know he would never evict her. trust me he is not serious about voting her out bc a sharon/ryan/adam final 3 does not benefit him.

the reason i think he wont do it is bc he still hasnt told ryan about his alliance with sheila. if it were one sided he would telll him "o i am playing her dude."

and y would he promise her final 2 wen she is so bad at comps. i think he means it with her.

I do believe Adam means what he says to Shelia

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1217 on: April 17, 2008, 11:53:02 PM »

On Tuesday night in the HoH he called her a "B...." not a "F...... B...." but Sheila was saying he did as well as Ryan & Adam but I recorded it and he never used the "F" word at that time.
If you are talking about the show that came on tuesday night on cbs no he didn't use the words f'ng bitch because it was edited but on the live feeds which are not edited he called her a f'ng bitch. I didn't record that particular part of the feed but I was updating and was typing my fingers off and definately heard f'ng bitch. Puddin may have a video in her stash. :duno:
delightful just delightful

Nuala

« Reply #1218 on: April 17, 2008, 11:55:02 PM »

If you are talking about the show that came on tuesday night on cbs no he didn't use the words f'ng bitch because it was edited but on the live feeds which are not edited he called her a f'ng bitch. I didn't record that particular part of the feed but I was updating and was typing my fingers off and definately heard f'ng bitch. Puddin may have a video in her stash. :duno:

I knew I wasn't going nuts because I think we were updating at the same time now I want to find my post of that night LOL

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1219 on: April 17, 2008, 11:55:28 PM »

so is what you are seeing is Adam reading the Bible

If I may quote the infamous Natalie...  "uhhuhmm"  :funny:

Nuala

« Reply #1220 on: April 17, 2008, 11:56:25 PM »
 :lol:

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1221 on: April 17, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »

No. It was on SHOWTIME and I stand by my statements.  :tup:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1222 on: April 18, 2008, 12:09:33 AM »
fred and ethel are still cool.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:19:30 AM by jay111890 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1223 on: April 18, 2008, 12:09:57 AM »
Stop yelling at ****ing me bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag8j3bcI_2Y
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:17:12 AM by puddin »

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1224 on: April 18, 2008, 12:14:57 AM »
What movie did they watch? What's with the Mustangs?