Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3  (Read 221884 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3
« Reply #1150 on: March 28, 2008, 11:19:36 PM »
Ok, time for a less "troublemaker" post :)

I believe the basic "rules" of Big Brother need a major overhaul.   For example:
Make the HOH position a higher "risk/reward" ratio.  I've floated the idea before of the "sudden death" eviction - the HOH nominates ONE person, and either that person OR the HOH is evicted!
Give each Houseguest a one-time Game Veto.  The Game Veto could be used for a variety of things - take yourself off the eviction block, take yourself off slop, put someone else ON slop, negate one person's eviction vote, etc.  But once it's used, it's GONE!

Anyone else have any ideas how to shake things up?

I like that but I think POV needs to be secret. No one ever  knows who won it. No one knows if it is used until BB announces it was used. I think that would make for a great drama with blaming each other for having used or held the veto. :snicker:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1151 on: March 28, 2008, 11:27:22 PM »
the whole basis of nat josh and adams decision to evict sharon is that james and joshuah promised to take sheila out next week if either of them win HOH. the problem with that is that sheila is 99 percent not going home next week. the only scenario that sheila goes next week is if ryan wins pov while nat and adam are nommed but that is outlandish. nat is delusional in thinking that j/j will put up sheila wen j/j have said they hate sheila but will drag her to final 4 or 3 bc of her no comp skills. they will see how horrible their move is come next thursday wen j/j ptu up nat and adam and not sheila

this whole lets hand sheila with the vote thing will be meaningless bc personal and strategy are noot the same thing NATALIE!!! sheila in my opinion already is in the FINAL FIVE!!!

and again y is ryan helping josh out so much? josh has never helped ryan i mean never!!! he even evicted him.

can i get feedback to these thoughts please?

you are right! hey arent going to put up shelia, nat is a dumbass to believe that, josh or james wins hoh adam and nat are going up, and if one wins veto ryan is going up, and nat is going home, shelia is going to be so pissed off with nat, wow! what alittle B***H NAT is! and i hope nat goes next week! cuz helia is better off without that witch!! really ashame! these girls could have been a good team, but nat has to have those ugly boys ewwwwwwwwwww what a B***H, just today shelia was her best friend only one she can trust blahblah, i now want nat GONE!!!!! and josh why cant he show sharon some respect, why cant they all do that, and just let her know they arent voting for her to stay,its stupid that they dont let the person know! and josh thinks he is getting sharon's vote [i dont think so] i hope shelia wins hoh and send nat to matt for his freaking birthday! he should love that :lol3: nat's has a very big mouth,lol she will tell shelia, we got 5 days sharon will find out!
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1152 on: March 28, 2008, 11:27:31 PM »
I've seen several posts in the last few day along the lines of "so-and-so is SO greedy, it's all about the money" or "all he cares about is the money!"

EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE signed up for this game FOR THE MONEY.  Sure, some are also wanting to get their 15 minutes of fame, or they think it will launch them into some kind of psuedo-celebrity status  ("Oh look everyone, there's BUNKY!!")  But with the possible exception of Jen last year - THEY ALL WANT THE $500,000 MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

The game is DESIGNED to encourage double-dealing, backstabbing, flip-flopping, and lying.  So why do we get so angry with someone for doing exactly that?  Why do we disparage someone for trying to win the money?  If the rules encouraged "nice" behavior then "nice" people would win the game.

b/cuz nat sending sharon home is a stupid game move, nothing to do with favorites it is just plain stupid! to keep josh and james together to send a strong player home, that you know is lying, that you know will NOT work with you, sharon will have no one, it is nat's hoh and it is best for her to keep sharon, as in playing smart! sending sharon home is dumb [gameplay] JMO

Hi sunshine!

I don't have any problem at all with people getting "mad" at stupid game play.  In fact, I agree with you, that sending Sharon home over Josh is a stupid move for Natalie, and I'd rather see Josh stay!

I just don't understand attacking someone who's playing the game to win the money.   (That's not directed at you - that's just a general observation.)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: March 28, 2008, 11:30:46 PM »
If it was me, they were words of just being plain mad. Im over it, Sharon is leaving and im ok with it.

Just hope Natalie gets screwed, and not by Matty :lol3:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1154 on: March 28, 2008, 11:33:54 PM »
for now sharon is staying or it looks that way bc natalie has caught on to joshs lies :wohoo:

this all took place after james said he doent care who goes to natalie and nat said we dont want james to have any freinds in this house and baller said lets stick with the plan

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1155 on: March 28, 2008, 11:34:30 PM »
I've seen several posts in the last few day along the lines of "so-and-so is SO greedy, it's all about the money" or "all he cares about is the money!"

EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE signed up for this game FOR THE MONEY.  Sure, some are also wanting to get their 15 minutes of fame, or they think it will launch them into some kind of psuedo-celebrity status  ("Oh look everyone, there's BUNKY!!")  But with the possible exception of Jen last year - THEY ALL WANT THE $500,000 MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

The game is DESIGNED to encourage double-dealing, backstabbing, flip-flopping, and lying.  So why do we get so angry with someone for doing exactly that?  Why do we disparage someone for trying to win the money?  If the rules encouraged "nice" behavior then "nice" people would win the game.

b/cuz nat sending sharon home is a stupid game move, nothing to do with favorites it is just plain stupid! to keep josh and james together to send a strong player home, that you know is lying, that you know will NOT work with you, sharon will have no one, it is nat's hoh and it is best for her to keep sharon, as in playing smart! sending sharon home is dumb [gameplay] JMO

Hi sunshine!

I don't have any problem at all with people getting "mad" at stupid game play.  In fact, I agree with you, that sending Sharon home over Josh is a stupid move for Natalie, and I'd rather see Josh stay!

I just don't understand attacking someone who's playing the game to win the money.   (That's not directed at you - that's just a general observation.)

hi ya! no i didnt think you were pointing that out to me [no worries] i was just saying keeping one's favorites out of the game! what would be a good gameplay, and nat is playing very stupid in the game right now, say if james was hoh and he sent josh home i would think that was a very stupid move also, just pointing out dumb gameplaying, we are cool! no worries i get what you are saying :tup:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1156 on: March 28, 2008, 11:35:02 PM »
No James saying he doesn't care who stays is the same thing he said when it was between Chelsia/Sharon. But they sent out Chelsia, he tries this reverse thing on them.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1157 on: March 28, 2008, 11:37:52 PM »
No James saying he doesn't care who stays is the same thing he said when it was between Chelsia/Sharon. But they sent out Chelsia, he tries this reverse thing on them.

but they stook with the plan and sent chelsia i think adam will be the voice of reason and convince nat to send josh home. the downfall of joshs plan will be telling nat this plan five days to early this should have been an ED 10 mins before eviction deal where u hand ur life over in order to stay like he did with jameka bc ppl like nat are too easily swayed

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1158 on: March 28, 2008, 11:39:56 PM »
Yeah but wasn't Dick telling Jameka that to make Jessica think she was staying. I think that was a totally different thing but I could be wrong :lol3:

I think the problem is Natalie can't trust James so why would she trust Josh knowing James is his leader. They are just crazy crazy! And they said it over and over - the reason they were put up together? Was because they would take each other down. I don't know, I give up.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: March 28, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »

oh mama2myboys i hope you are right! and sharon stays , cuz i so want her in the F2!, i really think adam will be the only one that nat will listen to, and i dont think he thinks it is a good ideal to keep josh!..i hope that dumbo sees she is a FOOL if she gets sharon voted out!

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1160 on: March 28, 2008, 11:43:53 PM »
as of now its up in the air who goes some drama we will eb on the edge of our feeds now seeing who gets the last word in good for a change as the last three evictions were set in stone after veto. there was no flipflopping on who would go now there is...

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1161 on: March 28, 2008, 11:55:05 PM »
There's been alot of crying on BB in the last 9 years...

But I have never been touched by it until Sharon. :(

I will take the time at some point to find her fan site and leave an inspirational  message

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1162 on: March 28, 2008, 11:57:59 PM »
amanda crying when she was campaigning to alison also was touching if u remeberber she was bawling saying she wanted tog ive alex his chance to play and she doesnt want him to go home bc of her. she might have been saying it to stay.. but it was still touching search for a youtube vid if u dont remember.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1163 on: March 29, 2008, 12:17:15 AM »
Natalie just can't keep her mouth shut, can she?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1164 on: March 29, 2008, 12:22:35 AM »
Gnat really made me laugh when talking about her bubble bath........she had to cover her naked parts from the cameraman.  Her naked parts were her nipples and crotch area.............what about the rest of her body.............?????? :lolmao: :lolmao:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1165 on: March 29, 2008, 12:30:28 AM »

NO she can't.  I can't figure out what she's doing telling the plan to Sharon.  She is the worst liar in the game...........our little good holy person. WOW what a nut.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1166 on: March 29, 2008, 12:31:39 AM »
She is blaming it all on Josh and James.........what a scumbag.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: March 29, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »
amanda crying when she was campaigning to alison also was touching if u remeberber she was bawling saying she wanted tog ive alex his chance to play and she doesnt want him to go home bc of her. she might have been saying it to stay.. but it was still touching search for a youtube vid if u dont remember.

Yeah I saw that

Naahhh  It didn't touch me  :lol3:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1168 on: March 29, 2008, 12:42:00 AM »
She is the biggest B***h.........now blaming it all on James.........who already told everyone he was giving Josh a sympathy vote.  I hope this comes out and slaps her in both sets of her exposed cheeks  :furious: :gaah:

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1169 on: March 29, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »
I'm just amazed at this...

"Joshuah is trying to stay in this game?!?!? HOW DARE HE?!?!?!?"

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1170 on: March 29, 2008, 12:44:07 AM »

This is so silly..

If Nat's drama was for real with keeping the girls....
and she wants to put up Sharon after the veto ceremony
and she thinks she has to work Adam to keep the votes a tie...

Then if Nat can be trusted, why don't she put up Ryan instead of Sharon and be done with it

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1171 on: March 29, 2008, 12:48:16 AM »
GNAT  :COLE: :COLE: :COLE:

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1172 on: March 29, 2008, 12:48:38 AM »

This is so silly..

Then if Nat can be trusted, why don't she put up Ryan instead of Sharon and be done with it

I was just saying the same thing to the lovely Mrs. Bhazlewood.

The TRUTH is, Natalie is trying to play both sides.  Otherwise, she just wouldn't put Sharon up at all.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1173 on: March 29, 2008, 01:01:51 AM »
Sheila : "Ryan is a traitor!"

But all this time she's pitching the the "guys vs girls" alliance.  He's a traitor because he's not waiting around to get thrown under the bus?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1174 on: March 29, 2008, 01:05:39 AM »

This is so silly..

I was just saying the same thing to the lovely Mrs. Bhazlewood.

The TRUTH is, Natalie is trying to play both sides.  Otherwise, she just wouldn't put Sharon up at all.

Yeah Nat is actually playing 3 sides....
She has crossed the 'both sides realm' as far as I am concerned.
She isn't that bright but she is a darn fast talker