Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #2  (Read 215524 times)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #2
« Reply #1325 on: March 20, 2008, 01:47:12 AM »
they showed the dinner on bb all-stars, so they might show the dinner tonight, they also showed the dinner with mike and amber from last season! just got to wait and see!
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1326 on: March 20, 2008, 01:54:29 AM »
they showed the dinner on bb all-stars, so they might show the dinner tonight, they also showed the dinner with mike and amber from last season! just got to wait and see!

I'm going to wait then, :popcorn: come on BB already their hour is up

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1327 on: March 20, 2008, 01:56:01 AM »
They will show the dinner if there is not music.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1328 on: March 20, 2008, 02:01:07 AM »
i dont know why ryan or james would want shelia out!.. plain stupid first off she is not a big fish like james or josh!..ryan is a freaking fool to want to be with those 4 j/j/s/c he wouldnt have achance!..plus ryan really cant play he isnt good at comps at all for a guy!.. they would take him out so fast, back-door him and say it just a game!...plus adam would be onto  ryan if he went to adam and said to put up shelia he already said he isnt cuz shelia would be voted out, and that james has got to GO!!!! :wohoo:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1329 on: March 20, 2008, 02:20:26 AM »
I think it may be a party with music, I don't think BB would want them to dress up for a food comp even if they weren't getting dirty.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1330 on: March 20, 2008, 04:37:15 AM »
Sharon/Josh/Sheila/Natalie won a movie in the luxary comp.

They played blackjack and when the feeds came back there was alot of talk of Vegas.

My guess on the movie!!! 21[/i] The true story of a team of gifted MIT students who learned how to turn blackjack odds to their favor, and took Vegas for millions.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1331 on: March 20, 2008, 04:42:32 AM »
Sharon/Josh/Sheila/Natalie won a movie in the luxary comp.

They played blackjack and when the feeds came back there was alot of talk of Vegas.

My guess on the movie!!! 21[/i] The true story of a team of gifted MIT students who learned how to turn blackjack odds to their favor, and took Vegas for millions.

Oh goodie.....I wonder if Allison was a consultant....what with her "professional" background and all.....   :colealert:

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1332 on: March 20, 2008, 04:45:38 AM »
From the live feed thread, Puddin wrote:

Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Thursday 3/20
« Reply #151 on: Today at 05:40:51 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going Mama, I am afraid Adam might swing his penis around or something, thanks for hanging out with me, love ya   

:::::spew:::::
 :lolmao:

Maybe he will "pull the hood back and slap it against his leg."

:::::snort:::::

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1333 on: March 20, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »
When I first heard that Adam won HOH, my very first initial thought was that Josh will be gone this week, right!

Now after reading the updates and watching BBAD, now it's look likes he's not even the target now. How quickly the tides turned! Looks like Josh may be block-free yet again for another week.

So it looks like either James or Chelsia will be leaving, all depending on the outcome of the veto.

This week will be very interesting...new alliances will be formed, some old ones will be broken, more backstabbing will take place, and of course a lot of plain ole' drama! 

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1334 on: March 20, 2008, 09:39:19 AM »
hi everyone :waves: i cant believe josh, sharon, james, and chelisa, just swicthed beds and james is sleeping with sharon, and josh with chelisa, how dumb is that, they think by doing that YET being all together that they dont look like they are in a allinace :lol3: it is to late for that!..stupid if they were still going to sleep all together in the same room, they should have just kept it the same way!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1335 on: March 20, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »
hi everyone :waves: i cant believe josh, sharon, james, and chelisa, just swicthed beds and james is sleeping with sharon, and josh with chelisa, how dumb is that, they think by doing that YET being all together that they dont look like they are in a allinace :lol3: it is to late for that!..stupid if they were still going to sleep all together in the same room, they should have just kept it the same way!
I may be wrong but I think they are trying to distance James and Chelsia from each other as they don't want everyone to see them as a couple any longer as well as Josh/Sharon.

What I thought was really funny last night when James went to HOH and talked to Adam and said he didn't care who he put up as long as it wasn't him.  And Josh doesn't seem too worried about James/Chel going up so it seems that everyone is starting to look out for themselves now and not seem to be in an alliance.  More or less looking out for themselves.  It is really all about survival for another week in the house at this point as Adam is so unpredictable and very hard to get a grip on how he will really go.

Ryan gets on my nerves to no end and seems to kinda run over Adam.  When Adam was talking to Josh in the HOH last night Ryan just burst in looking for a toothbrush and Adam tried to tell him he was in an "interview"  :lol: Ryan seemed to care less.  Maybe because Ryan knows/thinks he is extremely safe this week.  But with Adam you never know. 

Gonna be lots of sleeping in the house today I believe and no food comp  :(  I want them to get up and do stuff as what else am I going to do kinda stuck here  :lol: (some here will understand that)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1336 on: March 20, 2008, 10:02:14 AM »
I can't wait to see who Adam puts up-I think he has his own agenda that he lets no one in on.  So this week we will finally get a glimps at his game.  Personaly I would ultimatly like to see James out this week.  His moodiness and vendetta style play is not good.  I think it would be more of an everyone for themselves with him gone.  I think Chelsia has a bit of the "Nat Flu" were James is concerned.  I would like to see the old alliences broken down-but I'm sure if it will happen, but without James it has a better chance. 

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1337 on: March 20, 2008, 11:19:39 AM »
I may be wrong but I think they are trying to distance James and Chelsia from each other as they don't want everyone to see them as a couple any longer as well as Josh/Sharon.

What I thought was really funny last night when James went to HOH and talked to Adam and said he didn't care who he put up as long as it wasn't him.  And Josh doesn't seem too worried about James/Chel going up so it seems that everyone is starting to look out for themselves now and not seem to be in an alliance.  More or less looking out for themselves.  It is really all about survival for another week in the house at this point as Adam is so unpredictable and very hard to get a grip on how he will really go.

Ryan gets on my nerves to no end and seems to kinda run over Adam.  When Adam was talking to Josh in the HOH last night Ryan just burst in looking for a toothbrush and Adam tried to tell him he was in an "interview"  :lol: Ryan seemed to care less.  Maybe because Ryan knows/thinks he is extremely safe this week.  But with Adam you never know. 

Gonna be lots of sleeping in the house today I believe and no food comp  :(  I want them to get up and do stuff as what else am I going to do kinda stuck here  :lol: (some here will understand that)

hi ya! :waves: i do agree with ya! but james if he is not on the block, will take chelisa down, if he wins pov! he even told adam that [stupid] i want james GONE!!!!... or josh!...adam has got to put up james and chelisa, if one of them wins pov they can only safe themselves not each other! if james wins pov, i think chelisa will go

home, i dont think adam will put up josh, i think that is a very stupid move not to put josh up!if J/J/S/C didnt want to look like a alliance [which is to late now] they should have split up into different rooms, instead of sleeping all together still! Ryan makes me nervous also! he is flipping all over that house! i wouldnt mind ryan leaving, BUT not yet, james JMO has to go!.. than josh or chelisa, i was alittle upset over sharon the way she was acting with josh, laughing about the way he abuses women [i dont like that] BUT if josh is gone!!! it would be better for sharon, i would like to see sharon and shelia F2..i want to see sharon play for herself! .i know alot dont like shelia, but i do!...she needs to win hoh next.. i know her and sharon talked about a serect alliance afew weeks ago!...i would like to see sharon and shelia F2!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1338 on: March 20, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »
I can't wait to see who Adam puts up-I think he has his own agenda that he lets no one in on.  So this week we will finally get a glimps at his game.  Personaly I would ultimatly like to see James out this week.  His moodiness and vendetta style play is not good.  I think it would be more of an everyone for themselves with him gone.  I think Chelsia has a bit of the "Nat Flu" were James is concerned.  I would like to see the old alliences broken down-but I'm sure if it will happen, but without James it has a better chance. 

hi ya! :waves: adam doesnt like chelisa, he cant stand her he calls her a BIG B***H.. and he knows james is to strong!..james and chelisa will be on the block [for sure] if james wins pov he will put up sharon [which is stupid] cuz she isnt pissed at adam!..i dont think adam will put up josh, he seems to want to work with josh [YUCK] i think Josh and james are [SATAN] and chelisa is a DEMON! i dont care as long as james chelisa or josh goes this week [i hope it is james]

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1339 on: March 20, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »
adam isnt going to do it! but if he did put up shelia, adam would be a FOOL!.. the other 4 would comes after them all.. he better think smart and know it is now or never to break that 4 up! which i do believe james and chelisa are going up! adam HATES chelisa he cant stand her!..if james comes off [i hope not] sharon will go up, and chelisa will go to [SEQ] with matt!.. and take him his ice box cake and his b-day presents... i hope it is james that is with matt for his b-day!! :lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1340 on: March 20, 2008, 11:58:12 AM »
ohhhhhhh i cant stand to hear sharon calling the GP'S baaaaaaaaaaabeeeeeeeeeeee, it is drving me insane :pull it's great and all to love them and feed them but that voice of hers getting on my last nerve! i also cant stand her calling josh [babe] and saying she is mommy sharon to the other HG'S what is she 24 or 26 years old! sharon STOP THAT! sharon needs to be split up from josh, to play for herself, i would love to see josh gon and see how sharon would play this game! she has been playing josh's game from the mintue she came back into that house WHY? cuz josh told her she had to (:;) and sharon just does it! josh tells her they are playing for Neil :pull give me a freaking break!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:04:20 PM by sunshine26 »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1341 on: March 20, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »
ohhhhhhh i cant stand to hear sharon calling the GP'S baaaaaaaaaaabeeeeeeeeeeee, it is drving me insane :pull it's great and all to love them and feed them but that voice of hers getting on my last nerve!

:lol: You are so right. What an irritating voice.

I always have to pull away when she talks. It's so unusual and loud and I'm trying to figure out who it reminds me of.

It must be character from SNL or seasome street, but yea what a voice and laugh your not the only one feeling this pain.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1342 on: March 20, 2008, 12:24:55 PM »
ohhhhhhh i cant stand to hear sharon calling the GP'S baaaaaaaaaaabeeeeeeeeeeee, it is drving me insane :pull it's great and all to love them and feed them but that voice of hers getting on my last nerve!

:lol: You are so right. What an irritating voice.

I always have to pull away when she talks. It's so unusual and loud and I'm trying to figure out who it reminds me of.

It must be character from SNL or seasome street, but yea what a voice and laugh your not the only one feeling this pain.

hi ya! ca bb fan :waves: i was so happy to see that bb told the HG'S it was Alex in the box! shelia was at the edge of her sit, thinking maybe the siren would sound and bring him in, what a waste these HG would have worked with Alex, and james would have been GONE!!!!!!! i hope adam doesnt mess things up, he better put up james and chelisa like he said he is going to do!..adam would be a FOOL to not breakup those 4! ryan now has me freaking out! he is starting to be sneaky! and i dont trust him at all! he knows that they had to make it 3-3 so the blood would be on james's hands, ryan needs to get over it! if he goes to the side of j/j/c/s he will have NO chance in this game! i bet they are kicking themselves in the butt, i know adam didnt raise his hand,[for Alex] but the hoh wasnt played yet! and we know adam doesnt have anything between his legs [he was to fearful to raise his hand]

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1343 on: March 20, 2008, 12:29:17 PM »
Time for a new thread guys!!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,14928.new.html#new

Thanks for being here and making RFF a great site!  :tup:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.