Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #2  (Read 217352 times)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #2
« Reply #1300 on: March 19, 2008, 11:04:18 PM »
GOOOOOOOOO BAAAAALLLLLEEEEERRRRRR  U R the Man!!!!!! :jumpy: :jumpy:

i am sooooooo rooting for shelia and adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F2!! :jumpy: use to want sharon and shelia, but i cant take sharon laughing at the way josh abuses women! (:;)

You know, I thought the same thing, but then I realize that some people do that - I have a friend that laughs like a lunatic whenever she is extremely nervous or scared - I wonder if it's the same way for Sharon, because although she does a bit of gossiping, she basically just laughs like a hyena or says things like "You're so crazy"

you are right, i did say afew posts back that sharon is fearful of josh, so she laughs at him! now if sharon can get the hell away from josh [and STAY AWAY] i really want sharon and shelia in the F2!
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1301 on: March 19, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »
I would just like to state my adoration for Ryan now. He knows whats up and even though his whole team voted against him he realizes what he needs to do to further himself in the game with no anger at all unlike some people(COUGH SHEILA)

Ryan is my favorite now, he really knows what's up and catches on quickly. Reaaaaaaally cool. Second is Adam, third is Natalie, fourth is Sharon, the rest can fight to the death for fifth place or something. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1302 on: March 19, 2008, 11:09:23 PM »
baller has got to listen to shelia and get josh out of there, adam has got to see he just cant trust those demons and they will use him!.....i want nat to stay up there all night with adam! in the hoh!...she told ryan she was, and i hope she does, [whatever it takes to get the DEVIL out [that is josh] ryan is a GREAT GUY! A/S knew it was going to be 3-3 with matt leaving! i think ryan understands that they are not agaisnt him! ryan is a very nice guy!..they wanted the blood on james hands, they knew ryan would stay!...but if james wants to be a demon let him do the dirty work! and break the tie! but i do like ryan also, ryan, shelia and sharon [only if she gets away from josh are my favs!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:12:39 PM by sunshine26 »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1303 on: March 19, 2008, 11:13:38 PM »
I have always liked Ryan. When him and Matty were on the block he didn't do anything dirty to sway the votes in his favor even when he wasn't sure if he had the votes to stay. :angel:
delightful just delightful

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1304 on: March 19, 2008, 11:15:57 PM »
If Natalies plan can go through I would be happy!!! (James being backdoored).

:lol: I know it won't though! Sadly, his butt will probably get POV :barf Besides James and Adam are close (so we think lol).

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1305 on: March 19, 2008, 11:17:02 PM »
but for now i am happy, :jumpy: ding dong the witch is dead the wicked witch, the wicked old witch is dead [JOSH] :lol3:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1306 on: March 19, 2008, 11:24:03 PM »
OK I am with Nat, put Josh and Chelsia up. Gain pov pull Chelsia off and backdoor James and hopefully double eviction :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1307 on: March 19, 2008, 11:26:26 PM »
I think someone did the math that double eviction would be April 4th or something.

But we can only dream of a day where they evict James and Josh on the same day, them going to the sequester house one after another would be hiiiiiiilarious.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1308 on: March 19, 2008, 11:31:35 PM »
I think someone did the math that double eviction would be April 4th or something.

But we can only dream of a day where they evict James and Josh on the same day, them going to the sequester house one after another would be hiiiiiiilarious.
Oh that would be awesome and you see josh says he is not scared but man is he working ryan what a wus :'(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1309 on: March 20, 2008, 12:13:34 AM »
Weekly stats of BB9:

Week 1: Jen/Parker, Power Couple, evicts Jacob/Sharon
Week 1: Alex/Amanda, HOH, Jen/Parker & Allison/Ryan nominated, Neil leaves BB, Sharon brought back, Matt/Natalie wins veto, not used, Jen/Parker evicted 3-1
Week 2: Chelsia/James, HOH, Alex/Amanda & Matt/Natalie nominated, Joshuah/Sharon wins veto, not used, Alex/Amanda evicted 3-0
Week 3: Joshuah/Sharon, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Matt/Natalie nominated, Matt/Natalie wins veto, used on selves, Adam/Sheila up, Allison/Ryan evicted 2-0, siren goes off, everybody reports to LR, they are told couples are done, everybody playing individually, re-vote on Allison & Ryan, Allison evicted 6-0
Week 4: Ryan, HOH, Chelsia & Sharon nominated, Chelsia wins veto, used on self, James up, James evicted 5-1, siren goes off, houseguests told they had a choice to vote back in a mystery houseguest (Alex) or James, James voted back in 5-3
Week 5: James, HOH, Ryan & Sheila nominated, James wins veto, used on Sheila, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-3
Week 6: Adam, HOH, to be continued....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:39:45 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1310 on: March 20, 2008, 12:15:34 AM »
they are not sure what is going to happen tonight... could it be a quick HOH and immediate eviction.. it is some kind of comp why food comp tonight ???

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1311 on: March 20, 2008, 12:20:10 AM »
whats happening tonight, I missed something?
why are they all getting ready?

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1312 on: March 20, 2008, 12:21:43 AM »

they said a food comp tonight

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1313 on: March 20, 2008, 12:22:59 AM »
wow its late to be doing a food comp isn't it normally during the day :umn:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1314 on: March 20, 2008, 12:26:20 AM »
well it looks like james an chelisa are going up [i waned josh] BUT the other DEVIL can go to....hahahah :lol3:james will spend matt's b-day with him  :jumpy: :jumpy: they are trying to push shelia [NOT] adam isnt stupid! he knows shelia would leave he already knows the #'s ect ect....baller knows what he is doing!!!!! bye bye BI***ES :jumpy: i guess we will gt to see the food comp!! did i heard right a food comp tonight? :wohoo:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1315 on: March 20, 2008, 12:28:24 AM »
They think that its a food comp that is like a formal dinner setting with candlelight (which is why they would do it at night).

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1316 on: March 20, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »
James is such a whiner :'( Nat just beat him down :lol3: you go girl :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1317 on: March 20, 2008, 12:41:45 AM »
Josh agrees with us he just said they are the devils :lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1318 on: March 20, 2008, 01:04:09 AM »
james is a big cry baby :'(james i going to go to baller :'( who does nat think she is :'(  blah blah..........i so cannot wait for james to go, and if he wins pov chelisa can get her evil butt out why is it ok for james to win and keep chelisa safe or josh to win and keep sharon safe..........and now stupid it is that now in the same room sharon is going to sleep with james and josh with chelisa [its the same thing] they are all 4 together,just switching beds and differnt girls CRAZY!!! oh yea that will look like you are not all together...NUTS!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 01:09:41 AM by sunshine26 »

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1319 on: March 20, 2008, 01:14:59 AM »
witches???? nat and shelia no way!...james, chelisa and josh are pure evil why are N/S witches cuz they finally can have some peace and be happy! cuz the DEMONS have been running that house!...ding dong the witch is dead the wicked witch the wicked old witch [james] is gone!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1320 on: March 20, 2008, 01:19:24 AM »
witches???? nat and shelia no way!...james, chelisa and josh are pure evil why are N/S witches cuz they finally can have some peace and be happy! cuz the DEMONS have been running that house!...ding dong the witch is dead the wicked witch the wicked old witch [james] is gone!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

:lol3: your so funny I can't help but laugh, way too funny.

Awww Sharon is nice.

Nice enough to let her boyfriend cheat and come back and cheat and come back.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1321 on: March 20, 2008, 01:28:26 AM »
i wonder if bb if going to give james the ice box cake and b-day presents to james to give to matt in [SEQ]... :lol3:or maybe it will be chelisa giving it to matt, either way is ok just me! but i got a feeling josh just might be taking the cake :lol3: keep them on thier toes adam, i so cant wait until ryan and josh are caught in thier little alliance, james caught josh and nat in the SR. and josh didnt cover it up to good! :lol3:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1322 on: March 20, 2008, 01:33:59 AM »
i wonder if bb if going to give james the ice box cake and b-day presents to james to give to matt in [SEQ]... :lol3:or maybe it will be chelisa giving it to matt, either way is ok just me! but i got a feeling josh just might be taking the cake :lol3: keep them on thier toes adam, i so cant wait until ryan and josh are caught in thier little alliance, james caught josh and nat in the SR. and josh didnt cover it up to good! :lol3:

:lol: oh you know they are ready to through each other under the bus their alliance is crumbling,

But first they will have group sex CLASSY  :lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1323 on: March 20, 2008, 01:37:50 AM »
ryan was so fearful that baller doesnt know what he is doing, [yep!] he does he knows the #'s and knows he AINT putting nat or shelia on that block, sorry j/j/s/c NO DEALS! james and chelisa are going up, and one of them is going to spend matt's b-day with him in [SEQ] i dont trust ryan at all he is going to the DARK SIDE! what a FOOL, he has no chance with those 4 they are in it tight! well  josh he will sell his soul to stay in the house! he is already throwing them under the bus! and someone said josh didnt care about going up, oh i think he cares very much!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1324 on: March 20, 2008, 01:41:56 AM »
It was me that said Josh doesn't care. Josh is on the jury thats all he cares about, and he will leave after Matt. And Allison.