Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #1  (Read 205576 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary*
« Reply #1175 on: March 05, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »
Thanks for registering nycphot! :hithere: So glad you found us and many thanks for the kind words.   :-[ :-[ We do have fun!

And if you are watching BBAD, feel free to join in with the other BBAD Updaters--we love new eyes and ears!

Heee...I would think that my Updates would be the perfect cure for insomnia!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1176 on: March 05, 2008, 05:29:13 PM »
Mama and Peach crack me up the most because mama gets cravings based on what she sees and hears (so much like me!) and Peach doesnt pull any punches.   :yess:

LOL me too.   It gets just as bad for people reading their live feed updates.  Last BB Season, I got my dinner recipes from watching the live feed updates and videos. If I missed something, I called my sister to find out what the HG's were using in the dish. :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1177 on: March 05, 2008, 05:39:51 PM »
I think Allison is dilusional & saying she is staying or coming back is another figment of her imagination.

If Julie says they will get a surprise if they are the evicted couple, then why can't it be that the alarm sounds during the show  & splits the couples and they get to choose which one of the two stays???

We know that would be Ryan.

Or the outgoing couple gets to choose the next HOH?

I can make up stuff as good as Allison can :lol:

Mama and I want to watch your forehead when you make it up.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline nycphot

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1178 on: March 05, 2008, 05:42:58 PM »
Mama and Peach crack me up the most because mama gets cravings based on what she sees and hears (so much like me!) and Peach doesnt pull any punches.   :yess:

LOL me too.   It gets just as bad for people reading their live feed updates.  Last BB Season, I got my dinner recipes from watching the live feed updates and videos. If I missed something, I called my sister to find out what the HG's were using in the dish. :lol:

LOL
I actually have been craving PIZZA!!! for some reason those boys make that frozen papa johns or whatever the heck it is they use look delicious!  I live in NYC so they dont make pizza with that doughy crunchy pizzahut crust.  Pizza from boston was like that... crunchy.  Speaking of Boston, Matt=wicked hahd to listen to sometimes... Maybe its because I am 36 and therefore, older and wiser than these bobo's but why do they think that they have all the women folk figured out?  Sheila may talk a lot of smack but she just whines and goes on and on about malarchy.  

I hated Joshua for what he did to Amanda, these bunch of players are really disgusting to one another.  And for God's sakes! Its only a stupid reality tv show.  But, last night when he was freaking out... He cracked me up.  What saves Josh in my opinion is Sharon.  She is the least offensive IMHO.  I love how Matty diaries that he is getting her in his pocket and she is like, Yeah, whatever bring it on, if it gets me what I need.  Hee hee!  Dont men realize that women tell them what they want to hear for long enough to placate them.  If natalie hadnt controlled Matt, she wouldnt have been able to properly solve that puzzle.  And even though she has stripped and been really sluttacious in certain ways, she seems to me, to be the least toxic human being in the lot.  She is just naive with Matty in a way, but I love her resolve to keep her ass in the game, by winning!  Not by making convoluted deals.  Atta girl!    OH MY GOD 2 more hours or is it one?  {guilty pleasure number 23}  :wohoo:

p.s. Puddin, forgot to give you a shoutout too!  You give good update too, but then again, you must be a pro  ;)

Offline bubblepuff749

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1179 on: March 05, 2008, 06:14:05 PM »
I just saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjzECwqxsd8

does that mean that Allison and Ryan are staying (so dissapointing for me)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 06:28:37 PM by georgiapeach »
I <3 James!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: March 05, 2008, 06:16:01 PM »
I think Allison is dilusional & saying she is staying or coming back is another figment of her imagination.

If Julie says they will get a surprise if they are the evicted couple, then why can't it be that the alarm sounds during the show  & splits the couples and they get to choose which one of the two stays???

We know that would be Ryan.

Or the outgoing couple gets to choose the next HOH?

I can make up stuff as good as Allison can :lol:

Mama and I want to watch your forehead when you make it up.  :lol3:

:lol3:  i have to cover it up. It's embarrassing :groan:

Offline bubblepuff749

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1181 on: March 05, 2008, 06:16:23 PM »
I just saw this video:

Oops...wrong video!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 06:27:35 PM by georgiapeach »
I <3 James!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1182 on: March 05, 2008, 06:21:32 PM »
I just saw this video:

Oops...wrong video!

YEP! THat is what it means..... :pull
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 06:29:31 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1183 on: March 05, 2008, 06:25:40 PM »
Oh
I just saw this video:

Oops...wrong video!

Oh good! Then I'll delete that one for you (or else I have to move it the adult thread and it will be 50-50 whether I lose it in cyberspace anyway! :lol3:)

But thanks so much for the commercial--we were talking about it but I hadn't seen it yet!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bubblepuff749

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1184 on: March 05, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »
YEP! THat is what it means..... :pull

aww darn

As long as James wins HOH (or whatever it is that BB has up their sleeve tonight) then I'll be ok
I <3 James!!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1185 on: March 05, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »
I for one am clinging to the phrase "MAY not let them leave".The word may leaves that crumb of hope for me.I just can't stand the sight of her anymore!!

Offline bubblepuff749

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1186 on: March 05, 2008, 06:31:14 PM »
haha..tell me about it!
I for one am clinging to the phrase "MAY not let them leave".The word may leaves that crumb of hope for me.I just can't stand the sight of her anymore!!

Tell me about it...i couldn't stand her since the day she started getting all evil against Jen
I <3 James!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1187 on: March 05, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
Ali & Ryan can't leave because they get the "virus"..Then they play for a vaccine...to get out of quarantine..LOL

Josh is going to have a nervous breakdown :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1188 on: March 05, 2008, 06:33:43 PM »
I hated Joshua for what he did to Amanda, these bunch of players are really disgusting to one another.  And for God's sakes! Its only a stupid reality tv show.  But, last night when he was freaking out... He cracked me up.  What saves Josh in my opinion is Sharon.  She is the least offensive IMHO.  I love how Matty diaries that he is getting her in his pocket and she is like, Yeah, whatever bring it on, if it gets me what I need.  Hee hee!  Dont men realize that women tell them what they want to hear for long enough to placate them.  If natalie hadnt controlled Matt, she wouldnt have been able to properly solve that puzzle.  And even though she has stripped and been really sluttacious in certain ways, she seems to me, to be the least toxic human being in the lot.  She is just naive with Matty in a way, but I love her resolve to keep her ass in the game, by winning!  Not by making convoluted deals.  Atta girl!    OH MY GOD 2 more hours or is it one?  {guilty pleasure number 23}  :wohoo:

p.s. Puddin, forgot to give you a shoutout too!  You give good update too, but then again, you must be a pro  ;)

We had pasta and meatballs for dinner the other night, I blame Josh for that!  :lol:

Josh had the cutest face this morning, he said he wasn't going to bed until the siren went off. It was actually charming.

I like Nat even though I didn't at first. She thinks that Matt actually likes her and she is so innocent and naive about it, even though he treats her like dirt and has absolutely no respect for her whatsoever, she thinks he is acting. She really IS playing the game and today whether or not she was right about the 8 sets of things being significant, one person after another blabbed it.

Puddin is a pro! (And we have THE best up-daters on the web!)  :conf:

Welcome to RFF nycphot!

:ty4posting

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1189 on: March 05, 2008, 06:35:25 PM »

I HOPE NOT!!  :pull  :lol3:

Welcome to RFF bubblepuff!

:welcome:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1190 on: March 05, 2008, 06:35:53 PM »
Thanks for the kind words nycphot

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1191 on: March 05, 2008, 06:39:24 PM »
Im so nervous, if they had no HOH walk through that doesn't mean anything, remember last week how the HGs knew what it was and went and studied? Maybe that has something to do with it.

I still say that Allison is staying and BB likes punishing people :lol:

You know I was holding onto the MAY hope and think that they are just playing with our heads about the siren. I still believe that they would bring back Jen/Amanda/Alex over Allison ANYDAY. Either way they will get drama, but at least J/P/A/A had to leave first and not leave and be there the next hour :res:

Guess we find out in a half hour. I am going to be mad, I just know it.

And that pizza the boys make is the thick crust dijorno. And I have to hand it to the HGs they make better dinners then I do. LOL!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1192 on: March 05, 2008, 06:40:50 PM »
Im so nervous, if they had no HOH walk through that doesn't mean anything, remember last week how the HGs knew what it was and went and studied? Maybe that has something to do with it.

I still say that Allison is staying and BB likes punishing people :lol:

You know I was holding onto the MAY hope and think that they are just playing with our heads about the siren. I still believe that they would bring back Jen/Amanda/Alex over Allison ANYDAY. Either way they will get drama, but at least J/P/A/A had to leave first and not leave and be there the next hour :res:

Guess we find out in a half hour. I am going to be mad, I just know it.

And that pizza the boys make is the thick crust dijorno. And I have to hand it to the HGs they make better dinners then I do. LOL!!

:lol: I think I am going to be mad too...Gonna get my 2 bite brownies ready :pull

Offline bubblepuff749

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1193 on: March 05, 2008, 06:41:50 PM »
thanks Texas Lady!

I'm so glad American Idol is only an hour tonight, that way I can watch it right after....It always has to conflict on the live night :(
I <3 James!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1194 on: March 05, 2008, 06:44:03 PM »
I honestly just feel bad because Josh and Sharon won HOH and Matt/Natalie took themselves off the block which Allison/Ryan could have done as well. I think that a twist where a couple comes back is only the BB way to try and bring anybody not just A/R. Whatever though, nothing goes my way *banghead*

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1195 on: March 05, 2008, 06:44:59 PM »
Welcome bubblepuff!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1196 on: March 05, 2008, 06:45:50 PM »
Power Of Veto will be changed to Power Of Vaccination :yess:

Offline bubblepuff749

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1197 on: March 05, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »

hahahaha...nice one!
This whole virus thing is so strange...

Thanks mamma!
I <3 James!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1198 on: March 05, 2008, 06:51:06 PM »
They were told not to put their hands in the guinea pig house so whoever did has been exposed :ascared

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1199 on: March 05, 2008, 08:14:11 PM »
WHen can we start voting someone back in???