Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #1  (Read 203905 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary*
« Reply #1200 on: March 05, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »
WHen can we start voting someone back in???

Now it is already open.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1201 on: March 05, 2008, 08:22:04 PM »
Think BB would allow me to provide Ryan with a few cases of cigs if he puts up Chelsia/James together :lol: I will throw in some beer to :lol3: I think that would have to be his smartest move. If you think about it James and Matt voted against him even though I know hes going to be after Matt because Matt promised him and James didn't. But James/Chelsia I think are the couple that I think will continue to play together.

Where is the thing to vote someone back in? I always miss the fine stuff :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1202 on: March 05, 2008, 08:28:53 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1203 on: March 05, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »
So now that they are playing solo who would you all like to see go first?Matt is who I want to go,it'll never happen.I know you all like her,but honestly I hope Sharon goes,something about her has rubbed me the wrong way since day one.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1204 on: March 05, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »
Chelsia or James, Chelsia or James :lol: But I think this is the first time I got my way

Ryan already told Matt he was safe, we know how that works but Matt and Ryan do hang together - and Ryan knows the vote was ALL about Allison.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1205 on: March 05, 2008, 09:19:23 PM »
I'm sure Matt and Adam have zero chance of going.I think this HOH is going to be Matt pulling the strings,he's so pushy and Ryan is so laid back.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1206 on: March 05, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »
ok  My voting finger is tired. I have voted ALEX sosoooo  many times...  :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1207 on: March 05, 2008, 10:20:34 PM »
What do you want to bet that America feels sorry for Amanda or Allison??  :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1208 on: March 05, 2008, 10:22:06 PM »
Thanks Puddin for the handy link,I promise not to abuse it and only vote for Alex!!! :waves:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 05, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »
I'm telling you, Amanda will come back -- even if America votes for anybody else it'll be Amanda. ESPECIALLY if a girl gets evicted this week -- I doubt they want the end to be all men.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1210 on: March 05, 2008, 10:24:22 PM »
I'm sure it will be Alex. I thought for a nano second that maybe Amanda but no, she can't eat slop, she is hypoglycemic, no no no no!

Alex is my vote.

Arghhh... Michael! NO!! NO!!  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1211 on: March 05, 2008, 10:32:47 PM »
I do know a couple people(only a couple mind you)that only watch the show and neither were ever impressed by Amanda,oddly enough both liked Parker though.I think Alex will be back,I think the people who want him back will spend more time voting for him then T.V. viewers who feel bad for Amanda.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1212 on: March 05, 2008, 11:05:28 PM »
Chelsias problem is she needs to worry about herself and not everyone else.

All she cares about is what everyone else does, and alcohol :lol3:

So the new alliance Ryan/Adam/Matt/James and Chelsia :barf

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1213 on: March 06, 2008, 02:12:56 AM »
hi everyone :waves: i so want chleisa GONE, i cant stand her, she is a straight up bitch! :meow: i hope everyone is VOTING ALEX back in the game  :yess: i know i dont post that much [sorry] but i know one of Alex's friends, he has been a member of a site that i belonged to for 2 years!, and he is so going crazy right now!getting the vote out for Alex! he is a big fan of bb he went with Alex to the casting!Alex had a very good gameplay planned, BUT that hell-mate thing messed up Alex's game plan! :meow: if Alex does get back in the house i know we will see him really play the game well by himself! :yess: have a great time posting! and PLEASE VOTE ALEX! :jumpy: :jumpy:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1214 on: March 06, 2008, 02:23:52 AM »
Weekly stats of BB9:

Week 1: Jen/Parker, Power Couple, evicts Jacob/Sharon
Week 1: Alex/Amanda, HOH, Jen/Parker & Allison/Ryan nominated, Neil leaves BB, Sharon brought back, Matt/Natalie wins veto, not used, Jen/Parker evicted 3-1
Week 2: Chelsia/James, HOH, Alex/Amanda & Matt/Natalie nominated, Joshuah/Sharon wins veto, not used, Alex/Amanda evicted 3-0
Week 3: Joshuah/Sharon, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Matt/Natalie nominated, Matt/Natalie wins veto, used on selves, Adam/Sheila up, Allison/Ryan evicted 2-0, siren goes off, everybody reports to LR, they are told couples are done, everybody playing individually, re-vote on Allison and Ryan, Allison evicted 6-0
Week 4: Ryan, HOH, to be continued....

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1215 on: March 06, 2008, 02:24:17 AM »
hi everyone :waves: i so want chleisa GONE, i cant stand her, she is a straight up bitch! :meow: i hope everyone is VOTING ALEX back in the game  :yess: i know i dont post that much [sorry] but i know one of Alex's friends, he has been a member of a site that i belonged to for 2 years!, and he is so going crazy right now!getting the vote out for Alex! he is a big fan of bb he went with Alex to the casting!Alex had a very good gameplay planned, BUT that hell-mate thing messed up Alex's game plan! :meow: if Alex does get back in the house i know we will see him really play the game well by himself! :yess: have a great time posting! and PLEASE VOTE ALEX! :jumpy: :jumpy:

:-* sunshine26 you sound familiar were you are at Alex's fansite just wondering and by the looks of things Alex wont have a problem with getting voted back in

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1216 on: March 06, 2008, 03:47:36 AM »
Whenever I vote, it just says "example vote page" am I doing something wrong?

So if voting is til Tuesday when we will we find out who is voted back in ;)

All I can hope for is that Matts dislike for James/Chelsia was not fake and that he can by some miracle talk Ryan into trying to break those two up.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: March 06, 2008, 11:13:04 AM »

:-* sunshine26 you sound familiar were you are at Alex's fansite just wondering and by the looks of things Alex wont have a problem with getting voted back in

hi ya! no i dont go to the fansite, [but yes it looks loike Alex, might be back in the house] i know Alex's friend from another site that i beloned 2 for 2 years, i post with him all the time!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1218 on: March 06, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »
Whenever I vote, it just says "example vote page" am I doing something wrong?

So if voting is til Tuesday when we will we find out who is voted back in ;)

All I can hope for is that Matts dislike for James/Chelsia was not fake and that he can by some miracle talk Ryan into trying to break those two up.

hi ya! :waves: sometimes cbs can get overloaded.. if it's a white example page, if it also says thanks for voting than it when trhough, just click back and vote again, and again LOL thanks :waves:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1219 on: March 06, 2008, 11:43:17 AM »

hi ya! no i dont go to the fansite, [but yes it looks like Alex, might be back in the house] i know Alex's friend from another site that i beloned 2 for 2 years, i post with him all the time!

I just thought we crossed paths, Alex does have the nicest friends I ever met.

It says alot about his character.

Alex Rocks!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1220 on: March 06, 2008, 12:13:47 PM »
I was looking at the calendar and now that they are singles and one person will be coming back....I think I got it figured out...

Finale 4/29

One double eviction (Fast It Forward)

I was really hoping it would end early because it was a total wreck of a season but now that they are playing individually, I think it'll get better and become more interesting. We shall see.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1221 on: March 06, 2008, 12:27:38 PM »
If they started the food comp so early, it means it'll be a LONG comp..probably couple hours and then they need some free time after that before they do the nomination ceremony!

Nomination predictions, anybody?

I think it'll be Josh and Sharon!

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1222 on: March 06, 2008, 12:46:56 PM »
OK....so I gotta ask...  ???

Matty told Ryan yesterday he was gonna be his "friend on the couch" up in the HOH...
This morning, Matty's gonna listen to Ryan's CD.
HG's talking about who Matty want's out of the house.

Question:  Is Matty asking Ryan if he can do this?  Are Ryan and Matt BFF and now co-HOH?
Is Ryan that out of the loop (it was Jen afterall who wanted to be on the show, not Ryan) and doesn't know how to play the game, that he is letting Matty run his HOH so far?   :duno:

And why are all the guy's names ending in "y" now? Joshy, Matty...  :lol3:

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #1223 on: March 06, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »
 :umn:  I cant see james being Jamesy, :lol3:
Having some Spring Fun

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1224 on: March 06, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »
In my opinion, I think Ryan will be the dumbest HOH person ever!