Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *show* commentary  (Read 219116 times)

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB9 ongoing *show* commentary
« Reply #875 on: April 16, 2008, 08:34:29 PM »
WHAT THE **** IS THAT QUESTION ABOUT THE GUINEA PIGS??? I MEAN WHAT THE **** YOU DUMB ****S AT CBS. YOU ****ING BLOW. GO RUN INTO A WALL YOU DUMBASSES

That was soooo rigged. That's probably why Julie took so long to answer.

Did you hear Sheila say she knows who the secret relationship is? She slipped once when Matty went home and she slipped again tonight. She and Matty are related somehow.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #876 on: April 16, 2008, 08:35:11 PM »
I thought that Adam was the one that got it right :lol: And then people would be like "so it is you and Sheila" :lol:
Nope Ryan this brought on the tie

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #877 on: April 16, 2008, 08:36:18 PM »
WHAT THE **** IS THAT QUESTION ABOUT THE GUINEA PIGS??? I MEAN WHAT THE **** YOU DUMB ****S AT CBS. YOU ****ING BLOW. GO RUN INTO A WALL YOU DUMBASSES

That was soooo rigged. That's probably why Julie took so long to answer.

Did you hear Sheila say she knows who the secret relationship is? She slipped once when Matty went home and she slipped again tonight. She and Matty are related somehow.
  She thinks Neil & Josh are a couple, he lied to her to make her feel bad for voting him out, lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #878 on: April 16, 2008, 11:13:51 PM »
hey

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: April 17, 2008, 01:18:18 AM »
That was a totally allowable trick question.

Could BB have rigged that one to not have Sharon win HOH, sure.

But I really think the long pause from Julie was her messing up her cue cards because I did hear Julie moving paper, her cue cards.

It certainly has stirred the pot in the house though, gave them something to stress about.

:funny: Iam lmao when Julie called Adam Baller, you know she likes him.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 05:10:41 AM by ca bb fan »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #880 on: April 17, 2008, 08:22:27 AM »
From the live feeds last night

Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Wednesday 4/16
« Reply #382 on: Yesterday at 10:46:10 PM »

Shelia said James has the same name as James and for a min she thought they had the same dad

Who was she talking about, her son's father is named James?  I am soooo confused.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #881 on: April 17, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »
Yeah she was freaking out about her and James being related.

And why is she freaking out that SHE is the one with the relationship?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #882 on: April 22, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »
From the live feeds last night

Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Wednesday 4/16
« Reply #382 on: Yesterday at 10:46:10 PM »

Shelia said James has the same name as James and for a min she thought they had the same dad

Who was she talking about, her son's father is named James?  I am soooo confused.
Sheila was freaking out because the actual father of her child is LONG gone from their scene and then her air filled head thought that he might also be James' (from BB9) father.  WHOA!  She's silly!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #883 on: April 22, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »
I cried for Sheila crying for Sharon, twice

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #884 on: April 22, 2008, 09:01:06 PM »
All I can say is that the first part of the HOH comp was def. fixed for Ryan to win because it involved upper body strength and Shel just doesn't have it.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #885 on: April 22, 2008, 09:03:22 PM »

That is funny Puddin!  I shed a tear too.  Sheila was a wreck!  Now I see the power she has of being pathetic! WOW

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #886 on: April 22, 2008, 09:11:11 PM »

That is funny Puddin!  I shed a tear too.  Sheila was a wreck!  Now I see the power she has of being pathetic! WOW
I couldnt stop staring at Sheila's lizard neck :stare , it was distracting

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #887 on: April 22, 2008, 09:14:15 PM »
I was flipping back and forth, just wanted to see her (Sharon) interview with Julie. So I made my hubby tell me when she got out the door cause I did not care to see them evict her.

I don't think i've ever cried when a HG has been evicted. Sharon is such a strong girl and thats another reason she is alot like me :lol: Then the goodbyes, I was fine with Adams (hes just trying to get a vote afterall) but Ryans made me tear up (though he knew it was coming, hes thinking vote all the way). And of course with Sheila's I was fine til the you will make a great wife and mom one day. Awww!

I hope that Sheila has learned one thing from Sharon. Because Sheila admitted tonight that she learned something from her and Sharon is younger. Maybe Sheila will stop the im 46 and deserve blah blah blah!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #888 on: April 22, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »
Sorry Mama  :'(  I know that was hard for you to watch   :'(

I too hope that Sheila learned something.  Sharon was a great person and would be a great Mama! 

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #889 on: April 22, 2008, 09:59:11 PM »

I too hope that Sheila learned something.  Sharon was a great person and would be a great Mama! 

I had to go out and missed it. Can I see it somewhere?
Did she go out with class and integrity as expected?
What a good girl she was

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #890 on: April 22, 2008, 10:50:35 PM »
Sharon went out like you would expect her too, she hugged everyone and kept saying it would be fine, just fine :) Also she mentioned trying to work things out with Jacob when Julie asked ;)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #891 on: April 22, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »
Awww Sharon's sweet.

I sure hope she works things out with Jacob cuz if she doesn't her other boyfriends are gonna get really sick of hearing about him :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #892 on: April 22, 2008, 10:58:38 PM »
Awww Sharon's sweet.

I sure hope she works things out with Jacob cuz if she doesn't her other boyfriends are gonna get really sick of hearing about him :lol:
Ain't that the truth!  He is her whole history.  She's been with Jacob since she could date!
CBS Episode 31 should be available tomorrow. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/video/

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #893 on: April 22, 2008, 11:02:24 PM »
Awww Sharon's sweet.

Ain't that the truth!  He is her whole history.  She's been with Jacob since she could date!
CBS Episode 31 should be available tomorrow. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/video/

Oh Thanks

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #894 on: April 23, 2008, 02:52:42 AM »
hey now, alot of times the boys would bring up Jacob without her bringing him up. They liked to do it to annoy Sheila and Natalie especially.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #895 on: April 23, 2008, 08:06:16 AM »
OK, this is the mom in me speaking. I hope Sharon stays far away from Jacob for awhile so she can meet some new guys who will treat her as she should be treated and don't mess with drugs, spend money like water and leave the bills for her to pay and are faithful. She deserves someone better than Jacob.  :carryon:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #896 on: April 23, 2008, 08:57:55 AM »
OK, this is the mom in me speaking. I hope Sharon stays far away from Jacob for awhile so she can meet some new guys who will treat her as she should be treated and don't mess with drugs, spend money like water and leave the bills for her to pay and are faithful. She deserves someone better than Jacob.  :carryon:

My thoughts exactly TL

I could not believe when Julie was questioning Sharon about Jacob what does she hope is in the future together whether she will give him another chance and Sharon’s response was well we have furniture and pets together.

I guess Sheila never got through to her when she told Sharon she was an enabler and she needed help.

You know some women will eventually decide for themselves that they have had enough and some continue their entire lives living like this. Telling everyone their nonstop problems and not doing anything about it. That’s were you just got to step back and say I’m not getting involved with that because you just can’t help them.

Frankly I was just as annoyed as the houseguests listening to her talk about him for 3 months. Can you imagine 12 years of this. They have both made their relationship to what is today. It’s truly sad that they don’t know how to have a healthy relationship.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #897 on: April 23, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »
I think that Julie put Sharon in an awkward position by asking that. I don't think she really thought about it and I just don't see her running back to him (especially if her dad has any say - been there done that, im a military brat my dad wouldn't put up with guys like Jacob).

I think that the show if anything has helped Sharon. Sure she misses him, and she even said that she would like to talk to him after the show but I think thats also because Jacob owes her $ and she knows he got a good chunk of change being stuck in sequester (when people were sequestered to be voted back). So maybe she will just try and be 'friendly' until she gets that $. Like hey we can work it out if you help pay off the bills you left ME with.

Im sorry but I think Sharon is smarter then she gets credit for and I think that she wouldn't have talked about Jacob as much had he not came into the house and then people questioned her about him. Like i've said before it wasn't always Sharon bringing up Jacob. As much as people want to put the blame on her for all the blah blah blah Jacob stuff, Ryan/Adam/James ALSO brought him up alot because they knew thats what got her riled up and they liked to annoy Sheila and Natalie.

I also really do not think that Sheila has ANY room to talk. She is 46 and guess what? Still doesn't have life on track (she admitted this), and also from what I hear, her relationships aren't any better. The guy George, she always complained about because she left him with the kid and the dog to show him what she does daily. Im sorry but its her kid, her dog. Yes I get that he has kids (I think thats him she said that did) but still. There is a reason maybe they don't live with him and from what she said they are in his life and he is in theirs. Thats more then alot of kids get these days. I guess you just can't tell a 23 year old (yes folks, remember her age) what to do when your basically doing the same thing.

I can speak from expierence on the whole Jacob thing. Im a smart girl, but I had an ex that got into drugs and I always wanted to bail him out, thats the kind of person I am. But it did get to the point that I knew I had to stop. Some people just want to help others, I myself see the good in people and unfortuently thats not always a good thing.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 12:14:42 PM by MamaTo4boys »

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #898 on: April 23, 2008, 07:01:46 PM »

I had to go out and missed it. Can I see it somewhere?
Did she go out with class and integrity as expected?
What a good girl she was

you can watch the old episodes on www.cbs.com

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #899 on: April 23, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »
Basically recapping the show