Author Topic: Big Brother 9 Twist -- Love Is In The Air  (Read 28218 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Big Brother 9 Twist -- Everybody has a secret?
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 10:22:21 PM »
I just realized this was the BB9 board, wow where have I been :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 10:33:09 PM »
Yup, RFF is the BEST!

And oh yea, BB8 is HISTORY!

Time to gear up for BIG BROTHER 9: The Winter Edition!

Should be an interesting season, especially with the theme, DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS! 

Still no clue if there will be Showtime After Dark is the burning question on my mind! I hope they do it again. I totally loved it last summer!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 10:35:48 PM »
Hmmm I wonder if you could email them and ask or something, maybe its on the cables website??? Since BB9 is now confirmed they would probably have something on there wouldn't they?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »
Hmmm I wonder if you could email them and ask or something, maybe its on the cables website??? Since BB9 is now confirmed they would probably have something on there wouldn't they?

Hmm, gimme a sec, gonna check the showtime website

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 10:44:27 PM »
I looked for ya Will but all I can find is the thing for Big Brother 8. I went to the showtime website and I can't find anything but I don't know where to look either :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 10:46:27 PM »
Oh Will don't get all its a girl on me :lol3: Just kidding.

I dunno what to do, seriously. My ankle doesn't hurt as bad but maybe thats cause my focus is on my side pain. It gets worse when im sitting then after standing for awhile it hurts again. Makes no sense.

But I can come on here and get my mind off of it. I just wish there was something I could do, I suck at the TAR stuff and well BB hasn't started hahaha!
My God I love you Mama, you always make me laugh out loud  :cmaslol

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 10:48:04 PM »
No announcement has been made yet but there is time....we should know soon enough if they will do it again. Gonna keep my fingers crossed!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 10:48:48 PM »
I hope the new HGs milkshakes bring the viewers to the yard

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 10:50:29 PM »
You do the same for me Puddin!!!   :cmas9

Im sure they will have showtime after dark. I can only imagine how much $ they made with that, so why not do it again!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 10:59:23 PM »
I can't wait for BB9 to start up because we always have fun on here with updates and stuff! Those late nights, lack of sleep and whatnot!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 11:02:19 PM »
Yeah then Puddin gets sugard up on Mike and Ikes and I drink a gallon of mt dew. Sugar and lack of sleep leads to us talking all crazy (well at least me). So Will by what not you did mean sugar .... right :)

So how many more days :lol3:

Will, being nosey how have you been doing with the pinched nerve? Your still out on leave right?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 11:13:18 PM »
Yeah then Puddin gets sugard up on Mike and Ikes and I drink a gallon of mt dew. Sugar and lack of sleep leads to us talking all crazy (well at least me). So Will by what not you did mean sugar .... right :)

Will, being nosey how have you been doing with the pinched nerve? Your still out on leave right?

For Puddin it's the white russians that she usually have during the BB seasons which is what I'm having tonight.  :cmaslol

55 more days til BB9!  :yess:

My leave ended last Friday and am on vacation now for the rest of the year to use them up. I go back to work on 1/2. I dread it. I was spoiled being off since August 24th! And I've gained 17 pounds! I'll lose it once I get back to work as I work in the warehouse and it's pretty physical so no worries!  :cmas50 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 11:14:11 PM »

Time to stock up on the sugars Mama and just think how close this is to Valentines day! An even better excuse to eat candy!
Lack of sleep huh? I don't think I've caught up on the sleep from BB8 yet  :cmas19 but bring on the crazy late night talks  :cmas26

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 11:22:56 PM »
Oooh bring on the sweet tart candy hearts (I always stock up on those AFTER Valentines cause thats how much I love em - nothing better then pressed sugar haha).

Will, im sure you will dread going back to work but you might like having something to do to make the day pass to ;) Then again this is coming from someone who argues with toddlers all day :-) Gimme a warehouse anyday.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 11:26:39 PM »
Oooh bring on the sweet tart candy hearts (I always stock up on those AFTER Valentines cause thats how much I love em - nothing better then pressed sugar haha).

Will, im sure you will dread going back to work but you might like having something to do to make the day pass to ;) Then again this is coming from someone who argues with toddlers all day :-) Gimme a warehouse anyday.

Mama, this may shock you but I think I would rather be at home fighting with screaming brats all day than working in a warehouse! As long there is a big TV on somewhere in the house, I can handle the kiddies! I could watch soap operas, reality tv shows and whatever all day long!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 11:31:35 PM »
Ok I admit I wouldn't last in a warehouse - in the summer that is (no a/c, no thanks). But you would have to trade in those soap operas for cartoons. LOL!

Dumb question but they do have a one time payment for the live feeds right? Last year was my first year so I think I wanted to do the trial thing or whatever.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2007, 11:36:16 PM »
Ok I admit I wouldn't last in a warehouse - in the summer that is (no a/c, no thanks). But you would have to trade in those soap operas for cartoons. LOL!

Dumb question but they do have a one time payment for the live feeds right?

I don't get live feeds because I'm deaf so I wouldn't know a damn word they say is why I rely on Showtime After Dark because it's closed captioned and hence is why I rely on here for the live feed updates! But I think it's a monthly fee for the feeds but you better ask an expert like Puddin or any other regular updaters and they would know.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 11:44:07 PM »
Thats why I hope they have Showtime for you Will!!! Your such a big help and you love it so they better!!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2007, 05:53:43 AM »
 :cmas20

Dumb question but they do have a one time payment for the live feeds right?

In my book there are no DUMB QUESTIONS Mama. You can get the feeds monthly, or three months at a time or six months at a time. I get the six months, because I like to watch the movies, and you also get ten dollars in free music and a game to download every month from real player. There is a lot of extras on realplayer. I think I pay about 45.00 every six months.

Hope this helps. Watch out for all of that mountain dew with that baby! It will be doing flip flops while you are trying to type!  :cmaslol   
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2007, 10:16:00 AM »
Let the hg rumors begin!! thanks to reality bbq.
 :cmas9

"December 12, 2007
by Linda Caillouet

ARKANSAS -- Word is Tony Westbrook of Benton will be among the housemates of the next season of CBS's reality show, Big Brother.

The new season - the show's first winter one - is to begin Tuesday, Feb. 12.

Westbrook will be one of 14 people who move into the house (on a Hollywood film stage) and attempt to avoid eviction for the next 80 days.

The goal? To make it to the final two, where the winner receives $500,000 and the runner up lands $50,000.

Back home in Arkansas, Westbrook, who is 33 and a Harmony Grove high school graduate (class of '92) works as a paraprofessional at Birchtree Community assisted-living facility.

Look for the prime-time show to air Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

lcaillouet@arkansasonline.com

SOURCE: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette (Little Rock)"

Source
Labels: Big Brother 9, contestant, rumor, spoilers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2007, 10:26:55 AM »
RFW started a thread with this info yesterday--but puddin found something that said this guy is a known person who has sent in his own obit to papers before--then that thread got deleted? :pull

So this seems unlikely but maybe puddin will repost the info here so that we can have it in one place...

edited to add:

Found it!

Benny
December 15, 2007 at 4:56 am
This is a lie. This man does nothing but lie.
A couple of years ago he sent his own obituatary to Ballard Funeral Home in Benton, Arkansas. He has been in prison.
He is such a looser that he gets his kicks off stuff like this. He pretended to be a reporter and went to Harmony Grove High School and talked to children, took photos and other stuff. He has since been banned from the Harmony Grove Campus.

Link

« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 10:33:40 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2007, 10:41:52 AM »
RFW started a thread with this info yesterday--but puddin found something that said this guy is a known person who has sent in his own obit to papers before--then that thread got deleted? :pull

So this seems unlikely but maybe puddin will repost the info here so that we can have it in one place...

edited to add:

Found it!

Benny
A couple of years ago he sent his own obituatary to Ballard Funeral Home in Benton, Arkansas. He has been in prison.
He is such a looser that he gets his kicks off stuff like this. He pretended to be a reporter and went to Harmony Grove High School and talked to children, took photos and other stuff. He has since been banned from the Harmony Grove Campus.

Link

Yes I started the thread yesterday but due to the follow up post, I figured it was a hoax or not true after all so I deleted it. I see it's back again.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2007, 11:35:44 AM »

edited to add:

Found it!

Benny

Link

Yes I started the thread yesterday but due to the follow up post, I figured it was a hoax or not true after all so I deleted it. I see it's back again.

BB always waits till the last minute to tell the people that made it and when they find out they are not allowed to tell.  I think if they do they breach the contract they sign.  So announcements this early would definetly be a hoax!

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2007, 11:36:46 AM »
Even if it was true.
He'd be droped like a hot potato
BB wants us to be suprised.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2007, 12:44:55 PM »
Plus, the Little Rock reporter never checked her sources.  BB9 will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays.