Author Topic: Big Brother 9 Twist -- Love Is In The Air  (Read 28035 times)

Offline I hate Fish

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Big Brother 9 Twist -- Everybody has a secret?
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2008, 11:07:04 PM »
I hate Fish (me to btw), that was another show, its not Big Brother 9 :lol:

At least I don't think so  :duno:

I know but I still have bad memories of watching freaking fish on lunch break when I got home to watch.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2008, 11:40:07 PM »
The triplet thing is what I was talking about. The thing RFW posted was an example of secrets another show did  :lol:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2008, 06:57:16 PM »
RUMOR FLOATING ON MYSPACE PRETTY FUNNY

Big Brother 9 | Dirty Little "Dustin's Brother" Secret?!?!
Now I don't know if Erin is starting up some rabid bull**** over in Big Brother speculation world but it seems someone left a message on Dustin's Myspace announcing how they can't wait to see Dustin's brother on the next season... SAY WHAT?!?!

Check it out...

Does this mean one of the twist's this year is that one of the houseguests is RELATED to a former Big Brother contestant?!?!?! Now that's ONE MEGA DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!!!

We'll find out on February 6th when the cast is announced on CBS' The Early Show.

If this year's twist does indeed turn out to be RELATED TO FORMER HOUSEGUESTS then it would make perfect sense. Think about it, they have a short amount of time to cast a full house of 14 houseguests. Why not go back to the other twists were people who were related to other former houseguests didn't make it into the past seasons yet were suddenly up for consideration again this new season.

This new twist would also give the casting agents less house to fill up since probably 40 to 50 percent of the house has already been through the casting process. The other 50% of the house is probably actual new people with no connection to former houseguests.

Imagine the state of paranoia that will go on in the house. NO ONE WILL TRUST NO ONE! Who's dumb enough to believe they are the ONLY twist in the house being the ONLY person selected that knows someone from a previous season. Well last year there was only one America's Player but that was different.

Mind blowing twist but an easy one to come up with for a Winter edition of the house.

Of course all this could turn out to be rancid bull**** started up by Erin.. and me.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »
Thanks for the information, but that entire post should also have been attributed to Paul at Star search casting who first reported the post from GuyTVBlog which was quoted in its entirety above.

Everyone please remember that it is important to acknowledge your sources--or just link us to the orginal article. Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2008, 07:35:35 PM »
Thanks peach.  It was unclear to me who was actually talking in part of Reply 77. 

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »
Thanks for the information, but that entire post should also have been attributed to Paul at Star search casting who first reported the post from GuyTVBlog which was quoted in its entirety above.

Everyone please remember that it is important to acknowledge your sources--or just link us to the orginal article. Thanks!

:groan: Ops sorry before I could my laptop crashed and now I cant back track

Not the source I had but good enough :lol:

Just posted that purely for the humor in the rumor

I hate posting rumors because they are just that.

Thanks again

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2008, 08:35:56 PM »
I'll keep you my dirty little secrets!

crap, this song was gone from my life for like...2 years, and then out of no where thanks to BB9 i redownloaded it and am obsessed again.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »
So the twist is the pairing solemates? If pairs of 2 make it to the end could they share the $500,000? can anyone say the BB Amazing Race? Although details are sketchy, what do you think of this twist?

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2008, 05:57:45 PM »
I think it'd be cool actually -- it could result in a lot of drama (i.e one girl liking a man that is part of another "team"...etc)

But with the rumored finale date of may 6th I would say that the chances are this "twist" will only last until about 3-4 evictions and then it will be individual again.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
Will the twist be revealed tomorrow as well (with the HGs on the Early Show)? Tries to figure out the stupid vcr so I can tape it and not have to ask a million questions :-[

Puddin, love the avatar
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 06:05:47 PM by Mama2myboys »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2008, 06:06:24 PM »
idk, I guess it depends on the bond between the pairs. I mean it worked for the Donato's and it worked for Will & Boogie, Ivette & Maggie.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2008, 06:09:15 PM »
All I can picture since the whole "soulmates" thing came out was that Big Brother was trying to play match maker.

Yeah thats one way to find your soulmate, when you can't run away from them and are in a house whether you like it or not :lol3:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »
okay I may be a little behind... but if they are competing, nominated and evicted  with their "sool mate"   Does that mean we do no have evictions each week?  If 2 go together . . .

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2008, 11:33:55 AM »
Something doesn't add up. It has been said the finale is May 6th.  This means that there will be one evicted each week.  But with the twist, there will be two evicted every week, apparently.  So since we have 7 pairs, this means 5 or 6 evictions.

I hope this isn't a last minute twist, since rumors of the Writer's Strike is wrapping up this month, and they want to clear BB9 from the schedule in order to make room for the returning shows.  That logic would make sense. Since the WGA is almost done striking, this means we'd get new episodes of our favorite dramas/sit-coms around April, and with BB evicting two at a time, this season could end as early as late March.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2008, 11:38:18 AM »
The press release says 90 days, I'm confiused lol. Maybe just maybe a pair can be evicted if they are not saved with the Veto? Like if one wins it they are safe then someone is nom'ed in their place then the "pair" is no longer in danger and the other HG's decide the fate of who's evicted of the 2 Nom'ed? Just thinking out loud.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2008, 11:40:47 AM »
Wasn't there supposed to be a twist with the veto this season too??? Did I read or hear that somewhere???

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2008, 12:01:24 PM »
Something doesn't add up. It has been said the finale is May 6th.  This means that there will be one evicted each week.  But with the twist, there will be two evicted every week, apparently.  So since we have 7 pairs, this means 5 or 6 evictions.

I hope this isn't a last minute twist, since rumors of the Writer's Strike is wrapping up this month, and they want to clear BB9 from the schedule in order to make room for the returning shows.  That logic would make sense. Since the WGA is almost done striking, this means we'd get new episodes of our favorite dramas/sit-coms around April, and with BB evicting two at a time, this season could end as early as late March.

At the end, the last remaining Houseguests will receive the Grand Prize of $500,000 and a second place prize of $50,000. 

Would this mean, at the end there will be four people left?  ??? ???  If this is true, we won't have to watch just two people until the finale, we will get to watch four, up to the finale, right?   :wohoo: If so it won't be quite as boring in the final days!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2008, 12:07:54 PM »
 :duno:  Did anyone else notice that there is not enough room on the wall for 16 HG pictures?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2008, 12:10:46 PM »
14 pictures and only 14 place settings at the table   ??? ??? ???

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2008, 12:15:01 PM »
Good catch, Blondie! I knew there was a teaser regarding 16......I bet only 14 actually got in the house and we won't know which two didn't until the air date on 2/12! Opinions, anybody?

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2008, 12:19:01 PM »
If that is the case, I hope it's Adam and Sheila.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »
A better view of the picture wall,  Maybe they are having an eviction right off the bat on the premier. The second pic looks like hamster cages and tubes that they can go through the walls in!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2008, 12:34:13 PM »
okay they will know their partner since they mentioned on the early show they will sleep together... but will they get along?

Interesting find about 14 vs 16... also I do not mean to sound ugly because I know love does not know age.... BUT  if there are matches for everyone who is the match to the 45 yr since all the others are in their 20s and most early 20s.  plus with her having a 16 yr old that may worry some 20 something peopee

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
I'll guess those photo's were taken before BB peeps knew which way they were going and when the show airs there will be the 16 HG's not the original planned 14 and thats why 14 place settings etc ...

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2008, 12:46:52 PM »
I think the only way 90 days will work is if they go individual after a while, like biggest loser