Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 569995 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2025 on: September 11, 2007, 06:46:48 PM »
Since Dani won the POV, I have lost interest in this season and dont even read the updates much anymore.

To save me from the agony or reading all about the Donatos, can someone update me?

Dani wll take herself off...Jamkea goes, up...Dani voted Jameka off...then 1st part of the HoH is tonight...followed by the rest of it a on Thursday. That was the last scenario that I paid attention to. Anything changed?

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2026 on: September 11, 2007, 06:51:00 PM »
If that is the case! (Bush speaking) We get BB on two stations here in Canada. CBS of course being American & it is also on Global which is Canadian. I can try my best at posting info for you people! Don't know how good I'll be at it though, lol!! Let me know!

Chea: There probably will be a live thread for the show and we would love for you to post there.  :-*
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2027 on: September 11, 2007, 06:51:48 PM »
Since Dani won the POV, I have lost interest in this season and dont even read the updates much anymore.

To save me from the agony or reading all about the Donatos, can someone update me?

Dani wll take herself off...Jamkea goes, up...Dani voted Jameka off...then 1st part of the HoH is tonight...followed by the rest of it a on Thursday. That was the last scenario that I paid attention to. Anything changed?

I think that is correct Alfred!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2028 on: September 11, 2007, 06:53:02 PM »

Nope that is basically it.  Zach and Jameka have been hanging out a lot together lately making all of us updaters want to do one of the following  :wall: or  :groan: or  :killme:.  They have been  :badhorse: by reviewing everything about the house, what is in the house and what has happened in the house, including calculating ages.  They have been on 24 hr LD and it has reached the point where Dick goes off on someone because he hasn't smoked in so long and also because he is trying to get in their head for the HOH comp and this weeks lucky winner is Zach.  Zach tried to escape it by going into the DR, but that was short lived as was our exposure to it because we then got the lovely trivia.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #2029 on: September 11, 2007, 06:54:22 PM »
Thanks Texaslady and Sass!

Dont know how you guys sit through hours of feeds of Dick farting and Dani whining!

You guys are better than I am!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2030 on: September 11, 2007, 06:55:34 PM »

Wish I could say something has changed, but that is how it stands still. I am holding out some hope (though it is an infinitly small amount) that Dick will be booted due to his behavior and we might see a better brand of show...but probably not. :'(
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2031 on: September 11, 2007, 06:56:41 PM »

Dont know how you guys sit through hours of feeds of Dick farting and Dani whining!

Maybe it is because they are the ones that I like this season. But trust me they are the entertainment.  Zach and Jameka are the ones that you can't stand. This next week will basically be like only D&D are in the house anyway because Zach's routine is the following: he gets up, works out, showers, sits in bed, lifts weights, showers, goes to bed.  There is some eatting and talking mixed in there but not much since he goes to bed so early (around 8 or 9) depending on the day!

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #2032 on: September 11, 2007, 07:04:25 PM »
I will definately try TEXASLADY!! I just remembered I will be switcing between BB & THE BIGGEST LOSER PREMIER during the 9pm eastern hour!! I imagine if BUSH speaks tonite, it will also be on NBC as well!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2033 on: September 11, 2007, 07:10:27 PM »
This is the second part of the fun with Dick and Zach.. before we got the continous trivia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHPu2dbOtYM

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #2034 on: September 11, 2007, 07:10:40 PM »
Is there a live show thread anywhere?  I can't seem to find it.   :'(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2035 on: September 11, 2007, 07:13:36 PM »

Maybe it is because they are the ones that I like this season. But trust me they are the entertainment.  Zach and Jameka are the ones that you can't stand. This next week will basically be like only D&D are in the house anyway because Zach's routine is the following: he gets up, works out, showers, sits in bed, lifts weights, showers, goes to bed.  There is some eatting and talking mixed in there but not much since he goes to bed so early (around 8 or 9) depending on the day!

To be honest, it is horribly boring to listen to Zach and Jameka's umm hmmming. The only thing worse was trying to post and avoid watching Jess and Eric smooching. (Or Eric and Jess to be precise.)  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2036 on: September 11, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »
I just checked with the CBS newspath and there is no urgent advisories for the President tonight so all is good  :tup:

URGENT
Stations...

Bush - Silence    -  President Bush and Mrs. Bush participate in a moment of
silence. 

GOES AT  8:46am (WH South Lawn)
Crew (POOL): G26/3C

(digital ku, rem 805 in nybc)

Also G26/1G is Bush Event Cutaway Camera.

Rem 5 in NYC

live show updates going here

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,13417.0.html
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:18:31 PM by puddin »

Offline Maria50

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2037 on: September 11, 2007, 07:25:31 PM »
    Hey Folks,

I haven't written much but I have been LURKING big time. First I would like to thank all of you folks updating-KUDDOS!

I know that it has been said continusly that IT IS JUST A GAME- However-I just heard the load of rubbish Dick has said to Zach and I am upset.

Not sure if it is just the day-memories and sorrow-but it made me cry. I happen to like Zach-does he have an outstanding personality no-But he is a human being and no one should be subject to that sort of verbal abuse! Thanks for letting me vent-Maria

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2038 on: September 11, 2007, 07:29:42 PM »
Thanks Maria and welcome!

9/11 memories put it all in perspective, don't they?

:ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2039 on: September 11, 2007, 07:36:02 PM »
Hey TL or anyone did you get anything where Zach moved a key on the memory wall from the top to the bottom.. ?

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #2040 on: September 11, 2007, 07:38:19 PM »
Crap!! Major thunder storm going on here!! Would be just my luck losing BB, Biggest Loser & the internet!! *fingers crossed*

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2041 on: September 11, 2007, 07:41:49 PM »
I keep reading "It's just a game, It's just a game" It is a game and in any game or competition fairness counts. Cheating and violence or threats of violence is unacceptable. Big Brother is no exception. Any husband who acted the way Dick acts would be arrested and face charges of spousal abuse.  (:;) :kuss: (:;) :kuss: :dick :kuss:

Hmm I am late getting in on this but I think he may have at some point (at least the allegations have been there)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2042 on: September 11, 2007, 07:46:17 PM »
Hey TL or anyone did you get anything where Zach moved a key on the memory wall from the top to the bottom.. ?

No I missed that was that after the feeds came back? Maybe I can go back and see. (We were walking.)

ETA: no.. RP won't let me go back. I do see another site said he moved a key from the top to the bottom.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:49:23 PM by TexasLady »

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2043 on: September 11, 2007, 07:49:07 PM »

No I missed that was that after the feeds came back? Maybe I can go back and see. (We were walking.)
Yes I think it was after he got the vitamins or right before

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2044 on: September 11, 2007, 07:49:45 PM »
I don't have anything against Billy Graham but I hope he is off of my tv in 15 minutes

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2045 on: September 11, 2007, 07:50:13 PM »

I know that last night someone (don't remember who) moved his top from the bottom to the top, perhaps he was fixing it.

I just went back and looked and that is exactly what he did.  Zach moved his key back into his slot.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:53:56 PM by sass »

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2046 on: September 11, 2007, 07:53:46 PM »
IMO anything Eric said or did paled in comparison to the threats of physical violence and constant taunts that the HG's had to endure from Dick.  Anytime something did not go his or Daniele's way he found it necessary to bully other HG's.  

After viewing that video of Dick & Zach..I can say "yeah it's a game", but you know, I don't know in this day in time how a single soul could support someone who can be that cruel to other people. Game or not, Dick obviously steps over the  line in every facet of his life. He makes me   feel  :( .  He is a master manipulator ( he manipulated his mother into rasing his children so he could live his life).  If he wins, so be it, but when Karma knocks on his door, he will be forced to answer it.  ;D

I read your posts  Dream, and I have to agree with your views.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2047 on: September 11, 2007, 07:56:15 PM »

I know that last night someone (don't remember who) moved his top from the bottom to the top, perhaps he was fixing it.

I just went back and looked and that is exactly what he did.  Zach moved his key back into his slot.

Thanks Sass! Mystery solved!  :tup:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2048 on: September 11, 2007, 07:59:58 PM »
tonights live east coast

http://home.comcast.net/~ati-tv/private/home.html

username: private

password: neverforget

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2049 on: September 11, 2007, 08:17:03 PM »
I Know It's A Game    I Know It's A Game   but ........... I am soooooo tired of Dick's way of playing the game.  And both him and Dani have been sooooo mean to Zach today.    Gooooooooooo Zach !!!    :jumpy:   Good Luck     :jumpy: