Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570011 times)

Offline PoppyD

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1325 on: September 05, 2007, 04:23:18 PM »
Maybe BB will setup the HOH competition to favor Eric this week,,  like they did with Zach last week,,  he is the only one who has been doing the treadmill since day 1 and they give a challenge where they have to run/walk 7 miles ,,,,   obviously slanted towards Zach,,   don't really know what they could come up with,, he isn't good at anything

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1326 on: September 05, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »
Just thinking, what do we really know about Jameka. Of all the HG's she is really the one we know the least about. I have a suspicion that she really has a beautiful singing voice but she's chosen to keep everything to herself. (Or maybe I missed her talking about herself along the way.)  ???

To find out about Jameka, you just have to stay up until the wee hours of the morning.  After Jam is liquored up, she tends to run at the mouth.
Last night/this morning was a prime example.  She talks a LOT, bad mouths the other HG's, etc.  This morning Jam denied calling Dick's mother a bitch.  She was talking to Jess and Eric and said, "I never said that."  Hmmmm....lie much?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1327 on: September 05, 2007, 04:49:45 PM »
Just thinking, what do we really know about Jameka. Of all the HG's she is really the one we know the least about. I have a suspicion that she really has a beautiful singing voice but she's chosen to keep everything to herself. (Or maybe I missed her talking about herself along the way.)  ???

To find out about Jameka, you just have to stay up until the wee hours of the morning.  After Jam is liquored up, she tends to run at the mouth.
Last night/this morning was a prime example.  She talks a LOT, bad mouths the other HG's, etc.  This morning Jam denied calling Dick's mother a bitch.  She was talking to Jess and Eric and said, "I never said that."  Hmmmm....lie much?

WHOA!!!! Didn't know about the late night Jameka!  :o I DO know she uses Dick's favorite word from time to time!  :dick
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1328 on: September 05, 2007, 04:56:50 PM »
I just realized that they have not shown us the sequester house yet.  BB has never waited this long to show the sequester hosue with the jury members, could something be up with that?

I guess they are not going to show us the Jury House this season until the end and then it will only be one time. The link can be read here:

http://bigbrotherdaily.com/latest/no-jury-house-footage.html

Thanks Tweedle.  I still think it is weird and strange that they have decided to change it.  I kinda liked seeing everyone in the jury house, maybe they just have too much filler with the AP tasks this year.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1329 on: September 05, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »
UPDATE

Was at the doctor's for a long time

Possible bad news....said that I most likely have a pinched nerve in my neck

Having an emergency MRI tomorrow night at 7pm

If I do have a pinched nerve, then will have to see a neurosurgeon for possible surgery

If not, then more tests to see why my arm is like that

Was told that I can't go back to work until this is all taken care of. Will have to tell work tomorrow

As you can imagine, I'm not too happy with the news. Will get MRI results Friday or Monday

Please, no PM's. I'll update when I get the results. Thanks to all for your concerns.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1330 on: September 05, 2007, 05:58:12 PM »
UPDATE

If I do have a pinched nerve, then will have to see a neurosurgeon for possible surgery

Was told that I can't go back to work until this is all taken care of. Will have to tell work tomorrow

As you can imagine, I'm not too happy with the news. Will get MRI results Friday or Monday

Please, no PM's. I'll update when I get the results. Thanks to all for your concerns.

While it isn't the best of  news it is good that the Dr's are getting to the bottom of this. Just know that we are praying for you.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1331 on: September 05, 2007, 05:58:23 PM »
 :hug?: Will.

I will hold good thoughts for you!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1332 on: September 05, 2007, 06:04:16 PM »
We all care for you Will and hope that everything will be ok.  Until then thanks for all the typing you have been doing with the limited amount of fingers, it is very appreciated and a lot of hard work (I remember from having to type of papers with one hand, very tough).

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1333 on: September 05, 2007, 06:10:24 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes. I plan on keeping updating for After Dark until told otherwise.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1334 on: September 05, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »
UPDATE

Thanks for the update.  Mrs bhazlewood has been worried about you.  Me, I could care less... (JOKE!! JUST KIDDING!!!)  My family has a history of heart problems so we always worry about any kind of numbness in the left arm.  Hopefully it's something as "simple" as a pinched nerve.   Or maybe it's BB Updater Elbow.  Who knows, maybe you can get a syndrome named after you.  

Seriously, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1335 on: September 05, 2007, 06:22:11 PM »
Maybe BB will setup the HOH competition to favor Eric this week,,  like they did with Zach last week,,  he is the only one who has been doing the treadmill since day 1 and they give a challenge where they have to run/walk 7 miles ,,,,   obviously slanted towards Zach,,   don't really know what they could come up with,, he isn't good at anything

How can you say that? BB obviously does not want Zach to win, they want the Donato show. Come on.

I guess in saying that then they set up Daniele to win the HOH comp with the bat thing. I mean obviously she is the most flexible in the house.

I guess they set up Jessica TWO weeks in a row (she knew the Carol thing before the question was over - they were best friends afterall and she knew Carol walked around saying that EVEN though it was suppose to be things they said in the DR). And she knew the Joe thing and was his bedmate. Hmmmm.

As for Eric, have you not noticed that pretty much EVERY SINGLE comp he has thrown?  The only reason he won the POV is because he knew America would want Amber out. Easy $$$ ya think? And not to mention I think Eric should have been good at the comp that Zach won, he seems to me that hes in shape. He just didn't want it, plain and simple. Need further proof? Jessica thinks he threw many comps.

Lets not forget, Eric just won his first comp when he played in POV so whos to say Zach can't win anything. When it came down to him saving his ass he sure won it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:29:41 PM by Mama2MyBoys »

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1336 on: September 05, 2007, 06:23:56 PM »
Seems to me that Eric is now mimicing Jen with all those likes, does anyone else think that.  Also who hit him over the head and made him dumb all of a sudden.

Offline Jessicaandericftw!

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1337 on: September 05, 2007, 06:31:26 PM »
Sorry to hear that Feakwill

so,  i havn't been around,  who are D&D planning to evict as of now?

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1338 on: September 05, 2007, 06:36:43 PM »
Sorry to hear that Feakwill

so,  i havn't been around,  who are D&D planning to evict as of now?

The current plan is for BB to evict all 5 houseguests and bring back the final 4 from last year.  Then there would at least be something interesting going on in the house.

<wishing>

Offline PoppyD

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1339 on: September 05, 2007, 06:49:37 PM »

How can you say that? BB obviously does not want Zach to win, they want the Donato show. Come on.

I guess in saying that then they set up Daniele to win the HOH comp with the bat thing. I mean obviously she is the most flexible in the house.

I guess they set up Jessica TWO weeks in a row (she knew the Carol thing before the question was over - they were best friends afterall and she knew Carol walked around saying that EVEN though it was suppose to be things they said in the DR). And she knew the Joe thing and was his bedmate. Hmmmm.

As for Eric, have you not noticed that pretty much EVERY SINGLE comp he has thrown?  The only reason he won the POV is because he knew America would want Amber out. Easy $$$ ya think? And not to mention I think Eric should have been good at the comp that Zach won, he seems to me that hes in shape. He just didn't want it, plain and simple. Need further proof? Jessica thinks he threw many comps.

Lets not forget, Eric just won his first comp when he played in POV so whos to say Zach can't win anything. When it came down to him saving his ass he sure won it.

Nowhere did I say they were All slanted,  I was only talking about last week with Zach..  when you have someone that does at least 7 miles on the treadmill  every day and the comp involves walking 7 miles, it is slanted towards that person,,   By Zach winning the D&D show continues,,       btw   Eric only won that POV by one step over Zach,,

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1340 on: September 05, 2007, 07:40:40 PM »
He walks less then that. Not exactly 7 miles. And honestly I think Eric should have done better wtih the slipping and sliding, I think he fell on purpose just like he was acting all dizzy at the POV comp when he came out of the chair. Hes an actor. Dick almost beat Zach (and he was behind Zach), so I just don't think it was targeted FOR Zach. BB could care less if Zach stayed.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #1341 on: September 05, 2007, 07:57:39 PM »
 :o   Newflash

All of the remaining houseguest, have snapped and have broken many many rules.
CBS perplexed about what to do now.
RFF first to break the story.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,12377.275.html

Stay tuned for more live coverage on this late breaking story.

Scroll down to the Reality Fan Forum Newsflash.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1342 on: September 05, 2007, 07:58:16 PM »
Mama I agree with you.  BB really doesn't care who wins the HOHs, nor do they design them with a certain winner in mind.  Eric definately is throwing everything in sight.  I don't know if Eric will ever want to actually win an HOH until it gets down to the very end, if he is still there.  Eric to me does not seem like a very competive person in the house and maybe that is part of his strategy or maybe he is just not supose to be being that he is America's Player and all.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1343 on: September 05, 2007, 08:04:31 PM »
Ok, sorry to be a pest about this but whenever I try to follow the updates I get confused....I dont know how you wonderful people do it.

Can someone tell me if the plan is STILL to evict Jessica?

Also, Will, here is prayering for your recovery, buddy!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1344 on: September 05, 2007, 08:13:19 PM »
Yes, the plan is to still evict Jessica, I haven't read anything different from the wonderful updater.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1345 on: September 05, 2007, 08:14:24 PM »
thanks, Sass!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1346 on: September 05, 2007, 08:14:25 PM »
Ok, sorry to be a pest about this but whenever I try to follow the updates I get confused....I dont know how you wonderful people do it.

Can someone tell me if the plan is STILL to evict Jessica?

Also, Will, here is prayering for your recovery, buddy!

thanks albert

yes jessica is a goner tomorrow, she just finished packing

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1348 on: September 05, 2007, 08:18:21 PM »
Thanks for posting those updates on Janie's chat!

I love that she thinks Dickhead is a diamond in the rough.

Tell her if she is into mid-forties'aged men, I AM AVAILABLE!

And I SHOWER, dont fart (in public anyway) and dont smoke, spit or paint my fingernails!

For a good time, Janey call 336-BIG-AL69!

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1349 on: September 05, 2007, 09:15:55 PM »
RFW, are you sure the numbness isn't just whiplash from Dustin's betrayal?  ;)

Not to play doctor on the internet but I just can't help myself (though I'm a DVM not an MD  :lol:) Be sure your doctors know how many hours you type and use a mouse (if your numb arm is your mouse hand). A lot of doctors don't think about repetitive motion injuries due to computer use. Just a thought along with best wishes for feeling better soon.

As to who wins, once Jess is gone I may not be able to even bear to watch. And our usual perky Jess seems already gone....though I do think she might not be quite so pissy about her nomination if it hadn't coincided with her PMS.   :o