Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570350 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1275 on: September 05, 2007, 02:45:11 AM »
But alot of the things they are saying about Jameka are to make sure people really do think that they are voting her out.

The thing is, they will vote out Jessica so they ONLY go up against Eric in the HOH. They need to do this strategically and Daniele has said that millions of times.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1276 on: September 05, 2007, 06:21:31 AM »
Hey Puddin

The lovely mrs bhazlewood wants to know - is there some signficance to the latest avatar????

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1277 on: September 05, 2007, 07:34:54 AM »
who do you all think Eric will have to vote for????

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1278 on: September 05, 2007, 07:51:46 AM »
Not sure if America would want him to have to vote for Jess.  I am guessing because of the sweetheart factor they voted Jameka.  I personally did not vote on this one for that reason, and it won't matter really they don't need his vote.  The only thing it would effect if he votes for Jess is her in the jury, which could be interesting, but I think most people had sympathy for him.

Kimmie0712

« Reply #1279 on: September 05, 2007, 09:40:11 AM »
This may have already been discussed here, but does anyone know why they haven't shown the jury house??

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1280 on: September 05, 2007, 09:48:19 AM »
I HAVE WONDERED THIS ALSO, IF YOU FIND OUT PLEASE POST IT SO I KNOW.  THANKS

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1281 on: September 05, 2007, 09:50:22 AM »
Rating comparsion from last two episodes

Tuesday                   Sunday

Dick                       27.8                       27.8     (unchanged)
Jessica                   20.6                       19.3      (+1.3)
Daniele                  18.1                       18.0      (+0.1)
Eric                       10.6                       12.3      (-1.7)
Zach                      4.0                         3.5       (+0.5)
Jameka                  3.9                          4.5      (-0.6)

Eric's task of mimicking Dick was his 20th completed out of 25 assignments and he now has won $40,000.

Kimmie0712

« Reply #1282 on: September 05, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »
Very interesting results.  I bet the hg's would be surprised to know who America favored.   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1283 on: September 05, 2007, 09:59:32 AM »
This may have already been discussed here, but does anyone know why they haven't shown the jury house??

BB is not going to show the jury house until the last show this year.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1284 on: September 05, 2007, 10:00:26 AM »

Morning kimmie and nana of 4!

Tweedle answered this very nicely here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,13215.msg224707.html#msg224707

Just one page back btw! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Kimmie0712

« Reply #1285 on: September 05, 2007, 10:14:11 AM »
Thanks!  Sorry for the laziness...I'm sneaking on while at work!!   :lol:

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1286 on: September 05, 2007, 10:16:03 AM »
i would love america to vote for eric to evict Jessica to see how that would put a spin on the game,

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1287 on: September 05, 2007, 10:23:35 AM »
Hey Puddin

The lovely mrs bhazlewood wants to know - is there some signficance to the latest avatar????

You don't think we would actually give her a day off to get married do you?? :rotf: :lol: :rotf:

I think it is more of a One Day...kind of thing!  These Elvis fans! :elvis:

oooohhh--don't get caught kimmie! ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1288 on: September 05, 2007, 10:25:22 AM »
Since Jessica is catching up to Dick in the ratings and Jameka is now in last place, it's pretty obvious that the America's Player choice to evict will be Jameka. Unfortunately that will be a failed assignment. The vote will be 2-1 to evict Jessica tomorrow night.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 10:29:28 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1289 on: September 05, 2007, 10:33:30 AM »
Hi everyone! :waves: I am a first time poster on this site but I have come here for years to get all the great updates for big brother! 

I have never really felt compelled to post anything, as I usually agree with the consensus on this board about all the houseguests.  However, this year is a little different.  It seems Danielle (according to her popularity rating) is pretty well liked and I just do not get it!  Perhaps someone who likes Danielle or voted for her on the CBS pole could answer this question?  Why do you like Danielle?  I find her to be really whiny and just all in all a spoiled brat.  The way she talks to her father is appalling.  I am not even a big Dick fan but at least he is entertaining, so I can see his appeal.  The way she has treated her boyfriend is so wrong.  Everytime she comes on TV and starts talking I just cringe.  I find her voice and demeanor extremely irritating and was just wondering what her appeal is to some people?  Maybe I am just missing something, I am genuinely interested in knowing what makes her so well liked?

Kimmie0712

« Reply #1290 on: September 05, 2007, 10:55:11 AM »
I am not a huge Daniele fan, but she doesn't bother me at all.  Truthfully, I could take her or leave her.   

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1291 on: September 05, 2007, 11:22:35 AM »
i cannot stand Dani either.  All she does is make fun of everyone else.  She thinks she is perfect and truly believes that all of us do to.  I would love for her to go on Thursday and have to stay in the sequester house with everyone who hates her!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1292 on: September 05, 2007, 11:35:34 AM »
Like with so many of the HG's, I really think that what America is seeing on the show is SO different from what we who are following the feeds are seeing. I don't think that the whole whiny, spoiled, manipulative little girl side of Daniele has been shown as much on TV--instead they see a pretty smiling Daniele who is winning comps like crazy.

I would be very interested in a popularity poll solely from people with the feeds--wonder if it it wouldn't be markedly different!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline darkwitless

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1293 on: September 05, 2007, 11:47:42 AM »
Any chance that they aren't showing the sequester house because someone refused to go in?  Didn't Jen claim she wasn't going in if she got voted out? ???
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave well preserved and neatly made - rather skid in sideways, drink & snack in hand, thoroughly used up screaming "WOO HOO what a RIDE!"

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1294 on: September 05, 2007, 11:51:22 AM »
I don't care for Daniele either....she seems so spoiled and concieted. Yes, she's a beautiful girl, and she's thin and has a lot going for her I suppose but she just seems sooooo conceited that it turns me off. On the other side, Jessica is equally as beautiful, but she doesn't walk around with a sense of entitlement or an air of brattiness like Daniele does. I have to admit though that Jessica GRATED on my nerves in the beginning with that squeaky voice of hers.....it sounded so air headed! I don't notice it as much now except when my husband points it out...he hates her because of her voice. I think a lot of Danielle's votes are because those voting think she's playing a great game and she's cute.

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1295 on: September 05, 2007, 11:53:53 AM »
Any chance that they aren't showing the sequester house because someone refused to go in?  Didn't Jen claim she wasn't going in if she got voted out? ???

Yah, I was thinking the same thing.... BUT....if she hadn't gone into sequester we'd know as she would have gone on some show to talk about it. She said she would "want stuff" if they wanted her to go into sequester like a phone call to family and friends and I heard that they DO get phonecalls...just heavily monitored ones. So, I think Jen is still there......but I wish they would show the sequester house.....

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #1296 on: September 05, 2007, 12:08:34 PM »
I do think Danielle is whiny but she is playing te game to an extent.  And she knows how her father is and knows what buttons to push so he looks bad and not her.  THat is her strategy as she knows he will protect her.  She was smart enough to realize that like or not like Zach would be vote and an ally since no one else wanted to talk to him and it has helped her.

Yes she thinks she is all that, and is probably because she has always been told that.  I think she would be prettier with a few more pounds on her.  Skinny is one thing, boney is another.

Also look who is left in the game.... if you were picking a fav based on the show and who is playing the game who would you pick?  Jess is shown doing whatever Eric wants and eric does what we want.  Jameka and Amber were either Praying to good or trashing someone not a bunch of game play.  Dick well he is playing and crazy and Zach is just kind of there.  He is doing a Sandra from Survivor as long as it is not his name he does not care who goes.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1297 on: September 05, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »
Update on my arm....not better, went to the doctor's office today, booked solid today so I have an appt for tomorrow @ 4:30.

By the way, it's not worse but not getting better.

Don't PM me about it. Will update tomorrow when I come home from the doctor's.

LOL! Ok...  ;) But just know we care!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1298 on: September 05, 2007, 12:17:47 PM »
Jen told someone in an interview that she was going to sequester, so I dunno. She said she said that in the "moment". I doubt they would not show us sequester if she just wasn't there. It would make good tv cause then America would have her "vote".

Offline darkwitless

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1299 on: September 05, 2007, 12:21:31 PM »
Update on my arm....not better, went to the doctor's office today, booked solid today so I have an appt for tomorrow @ 4:30.

By the way, it's not worse but not getting better.

Don't PM me about it. Will update tomorrow when I come home from the doctor's.

LOL! Ok...  ;) But just know we care!

I myself have been VERY concerned since RFW hasn't been referrring to his adult beverage of choice when he signs on for the evening...I'm sure this has put a serious cramp in his style - I check every evening to see what I'm missing ;D
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave well preserved and neatly made - rather skid in sideways, drink & snack in hand, thoroughly used up screaming "WOO HOO what a RIDE!"