Author Topic: "Dancing With the Stars 4" Cast Revealed  (Read 26440 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: "Dancing With the Stars 4" Cast Revealed
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2007, 09:32:28 PM »
Well i was disappointed with Billy Ray.  He did nto try with the one dance.  I think if he would have had a better first dance then he would last another week.  But I think he will be gone this week.  I think he wants to be gone.  i do not think he realized how hard it was going to be and maybe thought he would be gone already.  I did not vote for him this week.

I voted for Ian.  I think he is really trying and not having a dance back ground he is doing well.  I expect Joey to dance well that is what NYSC did.  I am really impressed with Apollo and Liala, they have good work ethics in athletes but they are really stepping up their dancing.

John it really trying but if he is not out this week he will be next week as I think the other stars will out shine him.  He has done well and for his age I am really impressed!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2007, 09:27:12 AM »
I did not watch the show... but know who was voted off....  And I have to say, I like Billy Ray, but not as a dancer in this competition.  And if people were real fans they would see he is READY to go home.  He has been sayign for weeks how busy he was and even said Monday he wanted his partner to have a good dance before he left.

I will be focusing my votes on Ian to help him stay in next week, I think he is trying the hardest.  still not sure who I think showuld be ther final 2.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2007, 01:47:20 AM »
I've been getting the same feeling about Billy Ray, that he wants to go home.  He seems to be dragging his feet (no pun!), like it's all a major chore.  He isn't putting his heart & soul into it. 

My votes are no longer going for Billy...but Apolo and/or Laila.  They are the two best dancers.  Ian isn't my fav, but I give him credit for trying hard. 

Sorry John got voted out, but it was time.  He tried hard, but geee, older folks just learning, with very little dance or no experience can't do those wild & fast dances!  :groan: 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2007, 09:07:35 AM »
Well, I have to say, Billy Ray went out with a class act.  He was humble and thanked his partner and wanted her in the spotlight.  And when they did the stroll down memeory lane (have they done this for anyone else?) and she was crying in the bathroom he hugged her and looked upset.  Them hugging through the whole rest of the stroll gave her props!  I think she formed a different opinion once she realized he was not going to be a great dancer.  Glad to hear the comment about being friends ~ not sure they will stay friends but ti was a nice comment.  He may nto ahve been a great dancer but his fans kept her on the show until week 8!

I thought it was great to hear them all talk about each other being friends.  But have to say Laila's honesty of I am glad soemone else is leaving, it means I am still here for the trophy made me laugh.

Not sure who I think will be the final 2.  I have not watched this before I assume it comes down to 2.  I think Apollo will be in the finals, but not sure who he will go against.  Joey? Laila? or Ian?

Ian I think is a long shot, but he may have the fan support.  Ian tries but is a littel too serious.

Apollo, love him or hate him as a skater he really is stepping up each week and making a run for the thropy.

Laila she has the cocky confidence and the pretty smile.  She does work at the dances but will everyone keep her around.  Her comment to her partner when he was excited about continueing was VERY COCKY!!! Why are you acting surprised?  or soemthign to those word like DUH of course we are staying.  I think that is bold and may hurt her with some fans

Joey, well he has the fun and excitement in all his dances.  he is enjoying the competition.  Not sure if people are expecting more since he was in a boy band known for dancing or if people just assumed he was safe and did not vote for him.  I was not sure who would be in the bottom 2 with Billy Ray but was kind of surprised it was Joey.

Next week will be interesting.  Will Ian finnaly impress the judeges?  IS he really doing that bad or the judges harder on him because Cheryl has won 2 times?  She is very stoned face with the judges.  Who will get a perfect score?

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2007, 09:58:14 PM »
Clyde....Apolo.....Clyde....Apolo...Clyde...Apolo.....COLE!!! HELP ME!!!  I can't decide!!

HAAAAAA!!!!  I called it!!!!  WTG APOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2007, 09:59:22 PM »
For some reason, I knew it too.  My pre-show pick was Joey, but once the show started, I just knew Apolo would win.  This was an awesome season!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2007, 01:21:13 AM »
I was very pleased for Apolo winning but I would have been happy if Joey won as well.  I only started watching the last couple of weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed the dancing.  I wouldn't mind learning some steps, it would definitley making me more fit.  I think Joey mentioned that he has lost some weight.  But the dancing was awesome.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2007, 09:01:30 AM »
Apollo did a great job.  Joey I think even though was a dancers with boy band has done really well too.  Laila did well, but still seemed to hold back.  Here free dance was nice but not WOW like the others.

They all worked hard for the  disco ball.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2007, 05:36:50 PM »
I would've been happy with any of the final 3, but glad Apollo won.  Congrats to him!  :wohoo:
He had the technique down the best...sure-footed and smooth.  Joey's technique improved, but his showmanship and charisma stood out the most.  Laila needed more confidence, but still did great. 

I was hoping a woman would win this year!  It's more challenging for a gal to win b/c she has to strut her stuff to help make her instructor/partner look even greater than he is, even though he's leading.  In most cases, it's harder to follow than to lead if you're the amateur.  Laila did a super job though...lots better than the other female contestants!

Kudos to all three!  :jumpy: