Author Topic: 9/16 Friday live feeds cont ..  (Read 36389 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
9/16 Friday live feeds cont ..
« on: September 15, 2005, 11:33:31 PM »

Ivette .. There is nothing that anybody could ever do in this game if they told me ..and I'm not saying she told me this, I just want to let you know ..I don't care whoever comes up to me and tells me if you do this you'd guarantee yourself the money. If it makes me break something with you, I'll never take that. Someone could tell me right now, Ivette, by not doing something you're accepting second place, and I'm okay with that. Even though I would love first, I would never mind handing it over to someone like you.

Baggie... I would never ask that of you.

Ivette..do you know what I'm saying? Do you know what I mean? I've always known that when I get to the end and I'm with you I've always known that I'm going to be second, that doesn't matter to me. Do you understand that.

Ivette counted the votes for Baggie as Rachel, Jenn, and April. For herself, Bo and James. She said Howie and Janelle are the toss-ups.
Ivette..the goal has always been for both of us to win
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 12:04:40 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 9/16 Friday live feeds cont ..
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 12:27:20 AM »
current ..Janie in the shower
Naggie & Ivette in the b/y spewing **** about Janelle..i don't care to listen to them  _-^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 12:49:28 AM »
Janie joins I&M in  the b/y they talk about clothes & music

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 12:52:28 AM »
Hi Puddin! Got home and got caught up with the posts! Sounds like Ivette is flip flopping now. She will be one dumb **** if she don't take Janelle. And her family will let her have it if she doesn't.

Getting ready to watch the tape of Survivor.

Can't wait for the big BB show tomorrow night, of course it'll be taped since I'll be working.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 01:06:37 AM »
Britney Spears' new son

Sean Preston Federline
Born 9/14/05, 12:57pm
6 lbs 11 oz

Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney has split, she filed a request for annulment citing the reason as fraud

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 06:53:03 AM »
I think they did tell Ivette that if she chose Janie over Maggie that they would vote for Janie to win first. I think either way she goes, she is only going to get second place. I can't wait for the show tonight! I think Tush may give her grief over it if she doesn't take Janie and that will really piss Ivette off to find out that Tush liked Janie! I just really hope Ivette doesn't change her mind about taking Maggie.

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 06:59:49 AM »
Britney Spears' new son

Sean Preston Federline
Born 9/14/05, 12:57pm
6 lbs 11 oz

Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney has split, she filed a request for annulment citing the reason as fraud

Okay, not a big Britney fan, so whatever. There were reports that she was in a restaraunt drinking mixed drinks while she was pregnant. They tried to get her to drink a virgin daiquiri, but she wouldn't. She said she wanted the alcohol. I'm sorry, but that is irresponsible for a pregnant woman to drink while she is pregnant. I wouldn't take anything except Tums and Tylenol while I was pregnant and I have fibromyalgia. :unde:

I really hate to hear that about Kenny and Renee. I thought they made a cute couple. I wonder what she means by fraud. Did she not realize he was bald under that hat before they got married?!!?  |#'

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2005, 07:49:03 AM »
Good morning. I'm wondering though if when they have the jury, if the jury will know who the winner of the final HOH is or not between the two. Or if they will just see the two of them sitting there. If that is the case, then Ivette will be a fool for sure if she does not let Janie win HOH and pick her. Ivette says if she wins and picks Janie, then the Friendship won't vote for her. Now how could they have told her that when they had no clue that whe would be in the final 3 with Janie. Makes no sense. I think she is coming up with that idea out of her own twisted mind. Anyway if the jury won't know who picked who then that would be the best case scenario for her. She won't lose face with her Haggie or her Friendship that she is so worried about. I just don't know what the format is though. I would think they might not tell the jury. Then again the winner might just be wearing the HOH symbol. Anyone know?

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2005, 08:01:52 AM »
current ..Janie in the shower
Naggie & Ivette in the b/y spewing **** about Janelle..i don't care to listen to them 

Me either  B:)  _-^  B:)  _-^  B:)  _-^

Ugh!

Theu are really spewing and spouting alot of chit now. This 'holier than thou' routine is now officially making me sick to my stomach. It was bad enough all season having to listen to one after the other go on about how faithful and moral they were..but since April left Maggie is really going in for the kill. I wonder if  Ivette's family will have a deprogrammer waiting on her when she get's out...hope her 'friend' Maggie is willingt o lend her the money cause they are really expensive. Think about it..Robotette couldn't speak for a few days when Eric left..imagine how she'll be with no Maggie to tell her how to think..what to say..what to eat and when to have a bowel movement.

Seriously can you imagine yourselves sitting around day after day talking about how 'moral' you are..what happened to the 'humble' that's supposed to go with it and 'not casting the first stone.' and being kind to your neighbour? What a turn off.  :(*8  |(

Arrogance is never  :(*8 pretty but when it affects a group of people it's downright ugly. I'd be ashamed if one of my family was talking that much ****..really I would be. Give me some 'normal' Janelle and her gang anyday over that crowd..at least they have huimor and understand as human beings there is always room for improvment..although next to that bunch they shine of realism.  </]  ]][  I've never felt this strongly (can you tell  {l{ ) about a group on BB before as far as distasteful behavior goes. Scary almost. And if they say it was all strategy..BS...with the exception of Maggie..I think the rest fell in behind and never looked back to who they were again. I daresay even Crappy might be embarassed listening to the self-toating. If I were them (I'd shoot myself if I were  ]][) I'd not be looking forward to viewing the tapes once the show is done..ugh!

If ever a BB player deserves the win Janelle would be that player..she played with her 'own; mind from day one.  :prayer:  :prayer:  :prayer:  :prayer:

Okay I feel better now.   (|

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2005, 08:20:51 AM »
I think they did tell Ivette that if she chose Janie over Maggie that they would vote for Janie to win first. I think either way she goes, she is only going to get second place. I can't wait for the show tonight! I think Tush may give her grief over it if she doesn't take Janie and that will really piss Ivette off to find out that Tush liked Janie! I just really hope Ivette doesn't change her mind about taking Maggie.

No matter who Ivette takes to the final two (if she even gets the choice) she's not going to win.  So if I were her I'd take an ally, not an enemy.  If you're not going to win the money, at least you don't have to see it go to someone you can't stand and someone who's been pretending to actually like you for days only to get your vote.  You don't get the money, but like the person who won. I hope Ivette isn't buying into Janie's "I really care" perfromance"

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2005, 09:25:31 AM »
 :hapy:

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2005, 09:34:12 AM »

No matter who Ivette takes to the final two (if she even gets the choice) she's not going to win.  So if I were her I'd take an ally, not an enemy.  If you're not going to win the money, at least you don't have to see it go to someone you can't stand and someone who's been pretending to actually like you for days only to get your vote.  You don't get the money, but like the person who won. I hope Ivette isn't buying into Janie's "I really care" perfromance"

I agree totally with you RT. >*&

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2005, 09:40:43 AM »
I think that is awful of the "friendship" to tell Ivette they would nto vote for her if she picked Janie to go to final 2.  It is a game and she is trying to win the $$$$.  They were all there to win money...friends were jsut a bonus if it happned...come on look at the people last year most do not even talk~ evne the brother and sister.

I hope they call Ivette every day afte they leave th house with the money....you knwo they will not.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2005, 09:55:32 AM »
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE   Hi D and Rabidturnip    :<(  All the houseguests are still sleeping.  I just got the feeds, they are really choppy though, video and audio. My guess is , because I have dial up. Just got the free trial anyway. 

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2005, 09:55:55 AM »
im not buying it,ivette would have to be dumb as a box of rocks to take maggie to the end,i think they made a outside deal,like whoever wins buys the other a house as a "gift",now i would take that deal.     im seriously thinking about changing my name to maggiespiehole

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2005, 09:57:52 AM »
 :<(  Good Morning Texan and April.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2005, 10:00:02 AM »
 ((^  Maggiespiehole!!!  Toooooo  funny Aprilsvagina ^/^

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
Still sleeping.  Pretty boring. Maggie just turned over. They all look like they are really sleeping soundly. :hapy:

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2005, 10:33:39 AM »
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE   Hi D and Rabidturnip    :<(  All the houseguests are still sleeping.  I just got the feeds, they are really choppy though, video and audio. My guess is , because I have dial up. Just got the free trial anyway. 

:<( Hey Blondie. Thanks for the update. I won't hold that poster of "Janie the Wonder Woman" against you. Hehehehe! |#'

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2005, 10:35:35 AM »
 *(^ I know it's already been posted, but what time is the show tonight? 8 pm or 9 pm? I want to make sure I don't miss it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2005, 10:41:18 AM »
8pm

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2005, 10:43:34 AM »
im not buying it,ivette would have to be dumb as a box of rocks to take maggie to the end,i think they made a outside deal,like whoever wins buys the other a house as a "gift",now i would take that deal.     im seriously thinking about changing my name to maggiespiehole

LOL... I was wondering, if you watch Apprentice or whatever Mahtha's show will be, will you change your name to TheDonald's Hairpiece?. Nah, you come up with better names than that!  :jealous: ((^
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2005, 10:46:29 AM »
Blondie !! Have fun with the feeds ..lucky you ! First hint , get some band-aids ready for your bleeding ears  (%# ..its brutal having to listen to Maggiespiehole ( too funny ) ..
See from what I understand Ivette is afraid Crappy is watching the internet feeds *cough* brainwashed *cough *and that is the reason why she would never make a deal with Janie to throw the comp tonight , ..  crap how stupid is it to drag someone like Baggie  to the final 2 to hand her the 500 over " Fiendship " a promise to Crappy to protect Baggie knowing that the best you can get is second place?
If Ivette wins and keeps Baggie then it would serve her right to lose , dumbass ..and I agree Tushy would call her the same .
Second Maggie , if she leaves tonight , does not go to sequester she goes to a hotel ..at least thats how they did it last year but , I don't know because it seems to me the sequester house is not all that far away ..we think its in California so who knows ?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2005, 10:52:19 AM »
What do Y'all think, is Ivette smarter than we think, and actually KNOWS what Janie was saying to her is right, but is conflicted, or was she smarter than we think and playing Janie, or is she totally under the control of the Master Manipulator, Maggo and while she strays a little, is yanked back like a puppy with the chain being jerked.  :sad: :mad: :unde:

I thought last night there was a chance that Janie was making her case and that Ivette really understood, but was conflicted. Then we read what she says to Maggo and I get down on her yet again. *(^
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 11:04:31 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2005, 11:07:06 AM »

I agree totally with you RT. >*&

Great minds think alike :nods:

Good Morning Blondie!! {|