Author Topic: 9/6 Tuesday live feeds cont...  (Read 24867 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
9/6 Tuesday live feeds cont...
« on: September 06, 2005, 12:20:51 AM »
Nothing planned for today , no voting no ceremonys..maybe BB will throw them a few quarters to cheer them up ? A luxury comp would be great !

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 9/6 Tuesday live feeds cont...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 12:25:18 AM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 12:30:31 AM »
Howie & Janie sleeping
Apes&Ivette still talking about who they think Janie would take to the final 2 and who she wants out first .  :ZZ: Stuff I heard a million times...:nitenite: they are putting me to sleep.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 12:46:19 AM »
Puddin, see my last posting? Need your opinion. I'm bawling for no reason......

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 12:56:33 AM »
god, bb is catching up to me. I must be desperate LOL No longer bawling though! Sheesh!! I need to get a grip, LOL

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 01:01:15 AM »
Sheesh, you guys should see me every Sunday, watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I cry without fail every ****ing single week. Yes I'm a crybaby. Don't take me much.......

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 01:36:36 AM »
guess i'll go to bed since nobody' s talkin.... good nite everyone

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 02:46:50 AM »
Oh, I'm sorry RFWill.  :sad:  I left RFF open and was off doing other things. I'm gonna go read now before saying :nitenite: ...and see what's going on in the House.  Oh, and don't feel bad crying!  I am the same way.  :':')  :':') I cry at things like you said.  I watched Extreme Makeover only twice I think...but cried both times.  I'm purdy emotional. I've been crying a lot over the Katrina disaster, but one needn't be a crying person for stuff like that. I'm sure LOTs are feeling the same...and like me, crying both sad AND happy tears.
Ok...me gone for now...
Ruday ]&]

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 03:57:18 AM »
Puddin, we must pray hard to the BB gods that Ivette wise up and switch so that Howie stays in. If that happens, I won't call her Evilette anymore! Acutally I didn't hate her as much as I did to Maggie and April cuz Ivette gave James the time of the day and was his friend in his final days and she does have a heart compare to the other two. I didn't want to say it before but I'm saying it now. Hate me all you want if you must!
Will, nobody's hates you!  Everone's entitled to their opinion, which is allowed to change as the game changes. 

Your thinking is justified and b/c of it, I'm viewing things from a different perspective too.  As much as I have not liked Vette, if she is in Final Two w/ Ape, and I could vote...I'd pick Vette b/c clearly, she needs the money LOTS more than Ape.  Most importantly, Vette has played a MUCH better game than Ape.  Geee, Ape didn't even START playing till the half-way point! 

Ok, on Tues uhh..THURS only two can vote.  If vette puts up Ape to replace Jani, the two voters are Vette/Jani. bzzt! MAGGIE/JANIE.  How GR8 if they both vote off Ape instead of Howie!  Ok, think I'm braindead!

I'm outa here...  :nitenite:

yep i was braindead in the dark thirty hour! |(  
SORRY I messed up!  *8/

« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 09:32:41 PM by RudyRules »

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 05:14:01 AM »

Ok, on Tues only two can vote.  If vette puts up Ape to replace Jani, the two voters are Vette/Jani.  How GR8 if they both vote off Ape instead of Howie!  Ok, think I'm braindead!

3 vote and its on thursday rite? (maggie as well). tues is nominations and veto cos the non live feeders havent seen that yet..

i like ivette now 2, i'd definitely rather she won than april or maggie. maggie would be such a lame winner!

Offline empnay

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 07:46:26 AM »
I'll say it again, I know some of you have not liked Ivette, but she has played the game. April and Jenn never liked Ivette, and I believe that the were talking about her behind the couch. Beau saved Iv from getting evicted, because I believe they would have if not for him. Maggie also had a lot of suspicious behaviors when it came to Ivette. If she did not win HOH April even stated she would put up Ivette. Now Jan will probably be in the top two no doubt, only if she  win HOH this week or Veto. Maggie is a smart player she has played both sides, she played Howie to the max. I think in my opinion Rachel was a good player, that is who I really liked. Howie has to go this week for Ivwette to stand a chance at winning. 

Offline Christine_IN

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What up Kaysar!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 09:07:24 AM »

Ok, on Tues only two can vote.  If vette puts up Ape to replace Jani, the two voters are Vette/Jani.  How GR8 if they both vote off Ape instead of Howie!  Ok, think I'm braindead!

3 vote and its on thursday rite? (maggie as well). tues is nominations and veto cos the non live feeders havent seen that yet..

i like ivette now 2, i'd definitely rather she won than april or maggie. maggie would be such a lame winner!

Two will vote. Iv is HOH and will only vote if there is a tie. Maggie and Janie will vote. Howie and April are on the block.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 10:21:30 AM »
ChristineN is right  ;)
Two will vote. Iv is HOH and will only vote if there is a tie. Maggie and Janie will vote. Howie and April are on the block

some stuff we missed last night , swiped.. </]

Ivette thinks Maggie thinks Janelle thinks that Ivette practices voodoo. Ivette doesn't think that Janelle thinks that but wants to know what Maggie thinks about what Janelle thinks.

April: I guess America really doesn't like us. They didn't vote for us to get the phone call.

Maggie: It pays to be a K**t.

April starts complaining that Janelle asked her if she ever told the story about the leg-word game in DR. April is sure that Janelle has told the producers all about it and is using it as a way to make fun of the K*nts on national television. Ivette says, "You know, the editing probably doesn't favor us."

April: "I KNOW it doesn't. That's why we ****ing lost the phone call. I guess it pays to be a lying, stupid k**T .What has this world come to?"

Long story short. April's mom lives with a lesbian and is likely in a relationship with her. Ivette and Maggie spill this and April gets PISSED. She worries that her mother will lose her clients if America finds out.
April's sister and mother don't talk. Maggie asks if April's sister's husband beats her. 
 FISH

April is worried because she has so much baggage (hehe) that she needs the BB bag - but is afraid if she carries it though the airport people will recognize her. Maggie and Ivette agree. They decide to ship things home.

April says she needs to talk to her mother about the conversation they just had.

Everyone gets quiet.

Silence.

Ivette has left the bed of toil and trouble and is sleeping on the floor.

Apparently Ivette had a panic attack in bed and decided to sleep on the floor.

April will not leave her alone.

A: Are you okay.
I: Yes.
A: Are you sure?
A: Are you happy?
A: Are you cold?
I: No.
A: What kind of blanket do you have?
I: The Goldmember blanket.
A: Is it comfortable?
A: What are you laying on?
I: My blanket.
A: So you have two blankets?
A: Are you okay?
A: Do you need medicine?
A: I used to get claustrophobic, but I never got medication.
I: I tried Xanax but didn't want to be dependent on it.
A: I talk myself through things like these.
I: Okay.
A: The mind is a powerful thing.
I: I know.
A: It can make you feel good or it can make you feel bad.
I: I know.
M: The mind is powerful.
A: I'm going to be quiet now but I'll be awake for a while.
I: Okay.
A: Do you want something from downstairs?
A: Do you want another pillow?
A: Another blankie?
A: Are you okay?
A: Okay

the end
as far as I can tell Howie & Janie never woke up last night ...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 10:40:27 AM »
BTW ..all HG's are sleeping

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 11:06:54 AM »
good morning all...and we have a show tonite! yaaay

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 11:15:53 AM »
Good afternoon Will  :kuss: , yup a show tonight but what can they show us ? Ivette entering her HOH room ,pictures of Tush ..Noms ( Janie & Howie ..I heard there was alot of finger pointing towards Janie..Ivette called her out on knowing BB more than she let on, was Janie suppose to give away her stratagie Ivette? D'UH !  )
Veto comp , veto ceremony and?? Not to much to look forward to tonight ? Maybe sequester Bo/James arriving or will they save that for Thursday night ..

All HG's STILL sleeping  :ZZ: ( im going to shower brb)

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Keep Nak!!! Get rid of weepy Diane!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 12:14:19 PM »
good afternoon     >*&

I sure do hope they show us the sequester video tonight - we already know what happens with noms & veto

I want to see Ape cry some more  :':') :':') :':')

It would be a nice twist to see Ape voted out by her own herd  =]/
but I doubt that will happen

Howie needs to stay - we need a guy in the house - remember how boring it got with Jun and Alison at the end of BB4...

Offline Christine_IN

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What up Kaysar!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 12:18:08 PM »
I totally agree with Howie needing to stay in the game. he is so fun to watch.

I hope there are more Secrets to reveal !!!!!

If not, I will be so dissappointed in the show !

Christine

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 12:34:04 PM »
10:34BB Time
guess what a hour and 20 minutes since my last update and all HGS are still sleeping..I guess I'll go dust and vacumn .. >*&

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2005, 01:30:22 PM »
11:30 BB time
Ivette is awake .Everyone else still sleeping .I'm curious as to why the b/y is closed off .. :prayer: Hoping they have a surprise today like a luxury comp ..?

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 01:31:55 PM »
they need to get the hgs up and let them vaccuum and dust... oh wait, that would be everyone but Janie according to the herd  {l{

We're gonna need another secret revealed if we're left without Howie... otherwise I have a feeling the rest of the summer will be filled with   B:) B:) B:)  from the herd and then a few   )< between Janie and the herd...

I hope Janie can win HOH and get rid of Yappette or Moogie   ]*]  Jedi Janie!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2005, 01:33:43 PM »
Once Howie leaves ~ if that happens, then it shoudl be an interesting show....I think it would be funny if maggie decides to vote out APril thinking she has a better chance with Janie or Howie.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2005, 01:34:47 PM »
Ii got a new tv guide in the mail for next week and there is no BB on Saturday 9/17 due to college football.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2005, 01:36:22 PM »
 {l{ they dont have to clean untill Thursday for the live show..they need puddin in the house to be their maid  ;)

Now FISH..I bet you it takes BB 3 calls to get them out of bed  {l{

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2005, 01:39:55 PM »
LOL puddin... I think they should be your maid when they get out.  With all the great coverage you've been giving - they need to take them out of sequester and clean your house from top to bottom so you can keep on typing   (%#

I wouldn't be surprised if it takes 4 or 5 calls.  I be BB gets tired of babysitting.  |(