Author Topic: 8/19 Friday live feeds cont...  (Read 50349 times)

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
Re: 8/19 Friday live feeds cont...
« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2005, 01:26:20 AM »
I happened to tooling around the jennvasquezsucks.com page on one of their boards and someone said they heard on another board that there was a supposed slap of Jenn to Janie (TOTALLY NOT CONFIRMED) but defintely a great topic of discussion..............i tend to think it might (or really wanted it) to have happened because I would have thought Janie would have been jumpin around like her usual self, especially if Jenn did go home.................if it was because of the slap then that might explain why EVERYONE looked like they were at their own funeral.........they all had stated in the past week that this house was psychotic and (considering this might go down as the dirtiest, nastiest reality game)getting to everyone deeply...........i think the banner might have pushed some of them to start thinkin about the aftermath of their actions.............who knows but this is so much fun...i feel like i'm ten again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2005, 01:29:02 AM »
 {l{ you all are funny
The BB website still has the pop sayin no feeds untill midnight tomorrow .
somethings people said they saw through the fish tank

Howie jumping up and down happy ?
April or Maggie ( Blond ) with a white comforter ??

posted at jokers
JerseyJames
Mostly lurking

Reged: 08/19/05

Feeds re-open at 11:00 am EST

I just called CBS again, now they're saying they expect the 24/7 feeds to go live at 8:00 am Pacific, 11:00 am Eastern. I'm calling it a night. 

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #227 on: August 20, 2005, 01:30:51 AM »
Joey, trust me i know, that's why i posted in bold about not being confirmed just some food for thought to keep us die hards goin'. the person said they heard from another board because it was only in two posts and while i'm thinkin i will post a message to find where this might have originated...........but if you want to do some jen bashing head over there.............and we thought this site got nasty a few nights (wait was it last nite- god i can't remember) ago.......geesh they make this place look like charm school LOL

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #228 on: August 20, 2005, 01:36:06 AM »
no idea what's going on, just keep everyone calm. No other purposes. I'm also calling it a night .
JOEY OUT

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #229 on: August 20, 2005, 01:40:13 AM »
best quote from jvasquezsucks site...................Jen, "I swear on my life", Here's your life honey.

Offline scarlet

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #230 on: August 20, 2005, 07:51:29 AM »
Mortys says Jen is out.  Look at the pics on the top left.  http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

:]

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #231 on: August 20, 2005, 09:02:06 AM »
ugh wow what a buzz kill, lol... coime on show us some thing, grrrrrrrrrr
Having some Spring Fun

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2005, 09:26:40 AM »
Good morning   :<( , as far as I can tell from the other sites the feeds never came back , not even for a second . :ZZ:

Anyone with the feeds notice how foggy they are ? Normally they are crystal clear to me and now they seem cloudy .

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2005, 09:27:16 AM »
wow...morty's does have shaded jenn out. i think it based on the assumption that we have all made--she is not in the images and must have been the one evicted. i do agree that something else must have gone down though. a)the first aid kit b) janie looks totally angry and somber in the images--why would she be angry if she just got jen out????

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2005, 09:39:30 AM »
Oh I'd say JBlow must be gone from the body language , and would also guess soemthing else went down.
 It would be so cool if we see some bitch slappin ' tonight  )<

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2005, 09:45:40 AM »
hamsterwatch.com is claiming there was some audio to those captured stills that basically would confirm that jen was evicted. they report the following:

"Ivette whispers to Maggie, April, Beau - they say "ok".. somebody says "her picture changed"..Ivette goes to James and says "I'm sure Sarah's happy she's gone" then brings the first aid box over to him..."

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2005, 09:47:52 AM »
JBlow might have been kicked out of the house? I don't know...that's just my guess and I don't know if you want to take it as a possible reason.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2005, 10:14:39 AM »
What a nailbiter ..Cannot Wait untill 8  {**}

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2005, 10:26:59 AM »
so is someone else leaving tonight? I am so confused, I know Jenn left, is there another eviction tonight? or is the next one Thursday night? And anyone have any clues as to what the big mystery is? Ahhh see I know what they are doing, ratings went down as soon as Kaysar walked out the door, lol.. they are trying to get them back up
Having some Spring Fun

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2005, 10:36:33 AM »
I was just on TV Clubhouse and it said that Maggie was standing at the picture wall last night,, and said " look her picture has changed."  Maybe somthing happened and they were waiting to see if she was coming back or not when the glimpse of pics came back on last night.To me they all looked like they were waiting for a decision??????      HELP I'm in BB WITHDRAWLS
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #240 on: August 20, 2005, 10:37:10 AM »
so is someone else leaving tonight? I am so confused, I know Jenn left, is there another eviction tonight? or is the next one Thursday night? And anyone have any clues as to what the big mystery is? Ahhh see I know what they are doing, ratings went down as soon as Kaysar walked out the door, lol.. they are trying to get them back up
{l{ I like  the ratings idea carybear !!
No idea what the plot twist maybe ..2 evictions tonight   *(^ , Nah   .The big surprise /secret plot is probably CBS screwing us out of 30$ by blocking us from seeing the HG's for over 24 hours  )< .
There was a theory that the sequesterd HG's would live amongst the other HG's but as we can see ..no sign of Jenn , unless of course she was kicked out ot handed in her DOR  :)*  j/k .

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: August 20, 2005, 10:41:39 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just on TV Clubhouse and it said that Maggie was standing at the picture wall last night,, and said " look her picture has changed."  Maybe somthing happened and they were waiting to see if she was coming back or not when the glimpse of pics came back on last night.To me they all looked like they were waiting for a decision??????      HELP I'm in BB WITHDRAWLS :':') |(

Offline avalanchefan33_33

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #242 on: August 20, 2005, 10:46:29 AM »
puddin so it is comfirmed that jenn is kicked out right???? or are u guys just saying that and if it is true do u guys no anything about a new hoh yet or not

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #243 on: August 20, 2005, 11:00:04 AM »
The pictures tell the story , as far as we can see Jenn is gone . Also thats what all the other sites are reporting to .
this is what aldav has posted
Fished - looks like jen is gone - but is it possible rachel is HOH 

also to note : some of you will have football tonight and BB will be shown after the game .
Me , I checked my listings and am lucky ..BB6 at its regular time 8:00 ET .
I'll cover the show tonight as best as I can for those that have to wait .
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 11:11:22 AM by puddin »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: August 20, 2005, 11:02:49 AM »
yOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We wait all night and all day and then FOOTBALL |(                 _-^                :':')                       ]*] ]*]

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I've been away too long!
    • Myspace
« Reply #245 on: August 20, 2005, 11:05:49 AM »
Maybe BB announced to the HG's that there won't be a sequester house because America will choose which of the final 2 get the prize money.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: August 20, 2005, 11:08:12 AM »
 (| |#' {**} {**} {**} :] :] :]                                                                                                                                                                               Ok I just checked my TV. I am safe!!!! My show will come on at *pm {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} (^.# (^.#

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: August 20, 2005, 11:10:59 AM »
SORRY for all the excitement guys *8/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #248 on: August 20, 2005, 11:12:49 AM »
ooopssssssss , thats next Saturday..Gotcha  </]  *8/

THE NFL ON CBS's Second Pre-Season Game to Feature Indianapolis Colts Visiting Denver Broncos Live in Prime Time on Saturday, Aug. 27

Both NFL ON CBS Pre-Season Games to be Shown in HDTV

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #249 on: August 20, 2005, 11:13:06 AM »
Rachel- love your pic of jen with keys and your saying below--------how cool!  As for another small question................don't remember if anyone asked about this............was the feeds coming back up an "accident" or the only way cbs thought to keep all of us paying customers somehwat calm before they fond everyone camped on their doorstep??? or better yet not tuning in at al tonight??? (yeah i say it but i nkow i will still be glued to the tube tonight-------sidenote gotta love my husabnd for convincing us to get a big screen tv- talk about being able to see much smaller things-i.e janies bird-------------awwwwwwwwwww yeah................... and on that note i wil go and get some chores done before tonight......................BTW does everybody demand silence in their house when watching the show on tv or is it just me? LOL