Author Topic: Amazing Race 35 (formerly 36) LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! *read post 1*  (Read 15357 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Current time in Ljubljana, Slovenia ‎(UTC+2)‎
9:21 AM
Saturday, July 1, 2023

Are you READY?? :gman:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Amazing01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 04:36:29 AM by Amazing01 »

Offline scARCYty

• RFF Not So Newbie
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuJkGKrI1v2/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Clue box!
2nd leg in Ljubljana

This looks like in front of Academia Philharmonicorum in Kongresni trg Square. Anyone from Ljubljana can verify. But a quick google maps search show the same bldg as the one posted on IG.

Offline Amazing01

• RFF Jr. Member
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuJkGKrI1v2/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Clue box!
2nd leg in Ljubljana

This looks like in front of Academia Philharmonicorum in Kongresni trg Square. Anyone from Ljubljana can verify. But a quick google maps search show the same bldg as the one posted on IG.

Oh you're right!

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Cologne, Germany Pit Stop.

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Just some bonus info about one of the flights that left from Bangkok to Vietnam since we have so little info this season:

Five teams left Bangkok to Vietnam on June 18 on flight VJ806. That flight left Bangkok at 7:55 PM and landed in Ho Chi Minh City at 9:25 PM. Teams were spotted racing on June 19 early in the morning so it sounds like there was an Hour Of Operation/Sign Up board after they landed.

The teams on that flight were:
- Andrea & Malaina
- Liam & Yeremi
- Steve & Anna
- Robbin & Chelsea
- Todd & Ashlie

Other teams left on a different unknown flight (no clue if it was earlier or later)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Teams are believed to have completed the tenth leg in Stockholm, Sweden. We believe there was a task or clue-box at Stockholm City Hall.

Please check Facebook/Instagram/Twitter for any sightings in the last 12 hours!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
Someone on Reddit claims to have seen the contestants at an airport in Sweden on their way to Dublin, Ireland!

"Ran into some contestants in the airport, and overheard their next location after Sweden, namely Dublin - Ireland.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheAmazingRace/comments/14r0lfx/location_spoiler/

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
Another Reddit commenter claims to have been on the same flight as them to Dublin:

"I was on the same flight today. Saw the camera crew boarding and suspected something was up. Then one of the contestants asked me if I had wifi (unfortunately the plane didn't have wifi so I couldn't help) and told me that it's the last 4 racing."

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheAmazingRace/comments/14r0lfx/location_spoiler/jqquns7/

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Joel & Garrett spotted in Slovenia (same location as where that woodworking clue box was found)

https://m.facebook.com/100000676805052/posts/6674666892565805/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v&wtsid=rdr_04XBEQs9YFipEzLF2

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Garrett & Joel outside of Toner's Pub.

VIDEO: https://streamable.com/iu8q12

Not sure what the guy is saying in the video. Maybe he's speaking French? Can anyone translate?

From @transferdublin6 on Instagram
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 11:32:41 AM by Jjw26 »

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
Not sure what the guy is saying in the video. Maybe he's speaking French? Can anyone translate?

From @transferdublin6 on Instagram

He's speaking Portuguese for the first 20 seconds before switching to French. In that portion, he's saying the two of Garrett & Joel are performing a task relating to the menus outside the pub-- likely memorization. He's generally narrating, not saying anything super informative.

Someone with better Portuguese than me (and a knowledge of French) is more than welcome to supplement this!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Awesome Bookworm! Thank you!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline cole1024

• RFF Full Member
Credit to DarkCitrusMarmelade on Reddit. The user helped Corey and Rob by Googling directions to a school (they think Castle Park School but not positive) and then Forty-Foot

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Filming took place at St. Patrick's Cathedral/Park. (I think it was the Pit Stop, but without any sightings there's no way to confirm)

From @cemsanap on Instagram

Offline jacfield

• RFF Not So Newbie
The couple claims to know who got eliminated. Has anyone tried to ask them what they looked like?

Offline jacfield

• RFF Not So Newbie
I messaged that couple. They said the last team was dad and daughter.

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The couple isn't responding to messages so idk how they could've told you this.

Offline jacfield

• RFF Not So Newbie
The couple isn't responding to messages so idk how they could've told you this.

Attached a photo of our conversation. I hope this is kosher.

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
do you know what time this was? Local Dublin time?

Offline doylema2

• RFF Newbie
ARGH... I work around the corner from Toners and 10 minutes from St Patricks Park and I missed them  :'( :'( :'(

Offline jacfield

• RFF Not So Newbie
Anna and Steve were seen on the mat at St. Patrick's Park. The source says he knows they were last because after they arrived the production crew began to pack up and leave.

Photo: https://i.imgur.com/2ihizKO.jpg

Source: Tim Bovich (from facebook post up above) sent it to me in a private message and gave me permission to post it here.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 02:48:41 PM by jacfield »

Offline cole1024

• RFF Full Member
Credit to DarkCitrusMarmelade on Reddit. The user helped Corey and Rob by Googling directions to a school (they think Castle Park School but not positive) and then Forty-Foot
After some more information, I believe these were the first locations after landing in Dublin

Offline jacfield

• RFF Not So Newbie
do you know what time this was? Local Dublin time?

Sometime around 7pm