Author Topic: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS  (Read 62555 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2022, 06:56:32 AM »
With Izmir so close to Santorini, I guess they've been sitting in a hotel for the past week waiting for Scottie to fly in from LA :duno:

I agree with Oval here, think this is logical. The last time we saw them was a sighting Saturday night on March 14.

Scott Tweedie was in Los Angeles to host at Australia House in SXSW, which was held on March 13 to 16.

He was seen in a photo taken on the evening of the 16th. That photo of him in Izmir was posted on the evening of the 19th. That's enough time for him to fly and get there.

Makes sense for production to run into this problem, took a few days to handle it, and considering how the article emphasizes "few cases", I think it's safe to say that it's a small number of compromised crew members which unfortunately included Beau.

So right now the rest of the production and the teams would be in Izmir along with Scott. We might even get two or three legs in Turkey at this rate - it would buy us some time for Beau and the other production members to recover in Greece without compromising the rest of the production.

Hope they finish and stay safe! This is already certainly a season to look out for to say the least.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2022, 10:14:13 AM »
Beau (and other production crew) might've even caught Deltacron.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2022, 11:27:19 AM »
With Izmir so close to Santorini, I guess they've been sitting in a hotel for the past week waiting for Scottie to fly in from LA :duno:

I agree with Oval here, think this is logical. The last time we saw them was a sighting Saturday night on March 14.

Scott Tweedie was in Los Angeles to host at Australia House in SXSW, which was held on March 13 to 16.

He was seen in a photo taken on the evening of the 16th. That photo of him in Izmir was posted on the evening of the 19th. That's enough time for him to fly and get there.

Makes sense for production to run into this problem, took a few days to handle it, and considering how the article emphasizes "few cases", I think it's safe to say that it's a small number of compromised crew members which unfortunately included Beau.

So right now the rest of the production and the teams would be in Izmir along with Scott. We might even get two or three legs in Turkey at this rate - it would buy us some time for Beau and the other production members to recover in Greece without compromising the rest of the production.

Hope they finish and stay safe! This is already certainly a season to look out for to say the least.

I doubt Leg 4 or 5 in Turkey started yet. i think Scott is in Turkey to get situated before teams crash the party, just like how Beau gets ahead

If teams quarantined in Santorini, they were really lucky to spend a week there.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2022, 10:08:27 PM »
I feel like the 10 statement was so confident meaning it came after they filmed a Scott episode..They could be in leg 6 or 7 by now , heading into another country..  Can some one pull up a bio of Scott.. I think beau will catch up next country...His last instagram story was a day ago..i forgot to save it..he seemed happy on a private jet  :jam:

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2022, 05:46:57 AM »
Who is this Scott you're all mentioning?

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2022, 06:12:51 AM »
Who is this Scott you're all mentioning?

Scott Tweedie. He's the replacement host as Beau Ryan is in quarantine due to COVID exposure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Tweedie

Read more here: https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2022/03/20/exclusive-new-season-of-the-amazing-race-australia-smashed-by-covid-19/

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2022, 07:27:40 AM »
Apparently he was apart of the contingency  plan

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2022, 07:58:43 AM »
Okay guys. Thanks for the info but this thread is FOR LIVE SITTINGS DISCUSSION...NOT COVID.

Moving on....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2022, 12:07:28 PM »
So are they filming this or is the whole cast and crew in the quarantine or did they shut down production completely?

No sightings make me nervous.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2022, 12:24:16 PM »
So are they filming this or is the whole cast and crew in the quarantine or did they shut down production completely?

Unless they shut down again, they are still filming as far as we know.

Turkey is a place where we usually don't get many sightings in the first place.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline sveped

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2022, 04:57:06 PM »

Maybe they went to Russia?  :funny:

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2022, 07:06:15 PM »

I bet we'd hear about it. We did hear about TAR33 and we heard about the hosting change.
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2022, 07:48:48 PM »

Too soon, I think.

Offline sveped

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2022, 05:55:01 PM »

Too soon, I think.

If they went there, that's probably the reason why we haven't seen any sightings in a while, due to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. is blocked in Russia.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2022, 06:04:16 PM »
They went to Russia once before, but the optics won't be so good for the show if they went there now. Not so sure about that.

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2022, 09:08:28 PM »
Why hasn't the Russian talk gone away?Are u saying there is a possibility??? :didimiss: ,

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2022, 09:12:27 PM »
Why hasn't the Russian talk gone away?Are u saying there is a possibility??? :didimiss: ,

Absolutely no chance.

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2022, 07:36:37 AM »
Not sure if this should count as a live spoiler or not, but Beau recently made this Instagram post showing several pictures of himself and another television producer with some of the pictures being taken at an airport with them wearing backpacks and masks.

The tagged location is Lebanon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbjqGITtT6E/

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2022, 08:27:35 AM »
Not sure if this should count as a live spoiler or not, but Beau recently made this Instagram post showing several pictures of himself and another television producer with some of the pictures being taken at an airport with them wearing backpacks and masks.

The tagged location is Lebanon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbjqGITtT6E/

The first picture has an Alliance Airlines plane, so some of these pictures might be from last season. The second and third might be from Morocco. Also, Lebanon is the code word for anywhere on the racecourse, so he might have switched back with Scott.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 02:15:19 PM by Xoruz »

Offline octoberbirch

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2022, 11:16:25 AM »
Has anybody considered that team #1 might be the unidentified Pink F/F? At the starting line their outfits seem faintly pink and one of them has short hair like the Pink F/F

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2022, 02:01:26 PM »
Seems Beau has this running joke of saying somewhere that's not on the course. He said "see you in Lebanon" last year when the season was announced. According to Jobelle, before their season it was "see you in Broome" (they never touched Western Australia)

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2022, 02:57:30 PM »
Not necessarily since he did no such thing for TARAUS4.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2022, 06:44:22 PM »

Too soon, I think.

If they went there, that's probably the reason why we haven't seen any sightings in a while, due to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. is blocked in Russia.

Yeah there is not a chance on this earth that they are in Russia.
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline sveped

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2022, 09:55:24 PM »

Too soon, I think.

Yeah there is not a chance on this earth that they are in Russia.

"Welcome to Russia!!....Ohio!!"