Author Topic: Survivor 41: Brad Reese  (Read 708 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Survivor 41: Brad Reese
« on: August 31, 2021, 08:55:11 PM »

Credit: Robert Voets/CBS

Name: Brad Reese

Hometown: Shawnee, Wyo.

Current Residence: Shawnee, Wyo.

Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, helping others pursue their passion and achieve their dreams

3 Words to Describe You: Spontaneous, Practical, Patient

Pet Peeve: Lack of initiative

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My family. I'm very proud of my wife of 21 years and 4 kids.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I'm a private pilot and enjoy flying. I've nearly died from a rattlesnake bite, been blown up by a propane tank and I like to live life on the edge.

Who is your hero and why? My dad. I worked side by side with him nearly every day my entire life. He was a father, boss and friend and, even after battling cancer for five years, he always kept a positive, generous attitude.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Boston Rob. We don't have the same personality, but his thoughtful, strategic play is how I see myself playing.

Why do you believe you can win Survivor?  I have all the skills of a typical rancher — hard-working, common sense-but I'm completely different because of my social skills. I believe I can build multi-dimensional alliances and win trust with most people, but with laser vision towards the end goal.

Questions are from EW: https://ew.com/tv/survivor-41-cast-photos-bios/?slide=a6404b9b-3ddd-4b1f-8b07-b152db464c6d#a6404b9b-3ddd-4b1f-8b07-b152db464c6d
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 03:29:16 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor 41: Brad Reese
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 08:55:20 PM »
saved