Author Topic: TAR 32 Ep 6 "I'm Not Even Walking, I'm Falling" 11/18/20 DOUBLE EP 1 of 2  (Read 5541 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR 32 Ep 6 "I'm Not Even Walking, I'm Falling" 11/18/20 DOUBLE EP 1 of 2
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2020, 08:10:45 PM »
Also teama are instructed to drive themselves to Teledisko:

This is announced like the "smallest disco on Earth". Here's the page of it:

http://www.teledisko.com/

According to the site there are several locations in Berlin so is not easy to know which one is the right one. However one of them is located mid-way to the hotel; but this is just spec.

Well, my spec was right. It was that location.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2020, 10:27:25 PM »
Teledisko gold, 99 Revaler Straße

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »
This is approximately the place where Will & James left their car, on Warschauer Str.:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2020, 01:48:10 PM »
Here are all the known locations of the leg while we wait for Neobie to do his map magic: