Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 582762 times)

Offline jaycerm

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1150 on: June 20, 2018, 11:10:52 PM »
 Thank you :]

I got how J/B were *in* Dubai but not why they were necessarily out!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:16:34 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Huy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1151 on: June 20, 2018, 11:11:19 PM »
That's right, they are only 2 teams so we still dont know for sure who got booted in dubai, and maybe tyler and coreh were booted in vietnam

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1152 on: June 20, 2018, 11:12:14 PM »
It's definitely the afghanimals you guys  :'( so the person in red on the bus in HCMC is Leo or Jamal. They survived Laos.

Eliza/Corinne got eliminated in HCMC and Janelle/Britney in Dubai.... :(

Aren't Rachel/Elissa and the Afghanimals the only ones we've seen at the airport? Could you remind me why it's Janelle/Britney out in Dubai??

I wasn't even looking at the shoes before....but the shoes even look like they match.... Ok I'm dropping this now.  I promise.

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1153 on: June 20, 2018, 11:13:25 PM »
I'm thinking that they are going to Amsterdam because there was a flight at 12:05 am to Amsterdam from Dubai but this is all just speculation

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1154 on: June 20, 2018, 11:13:56 PM »
I mean there is still a possibility that they did just 1 leg in each of Laos and Vietnam, 1 of them being a non-elim. If they did 2 legs in HCMC, its pretty much confirmed both Eliza/Corinne and Janelle/Brit are out

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1155 on: June 20, 2018, 11:15:54 PM »
The blonde girl boarding the plane is definitely Britney. The half dark/half light backpack with the green shirt and maroon shoes is a dead giveaway.

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1156 on: June 20, 2018, 11:16:31 PM »
To add to that, the photo of them getting on the plane shows Britney (which would be them heading to Dubai), and people mentioned sources spotting both a green and pink team in Dubai, so maybe they really did just do 1 leg in Laos and HCMC. 1 of those presumably being a NEL

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1157 on: June 20, 2018, 11:17:07 PM »
I mean there is still a possibility that they did just 1 leg in each of Laos and Vietnam, 1 of them being a non-elim. If they did 2 legs in HCMC, its pretty much confirmed both Eliza/Corinne and Janelle/Brit are out

If two legs in Vietnam (one NEL, one elim), then Eliza/Corinne and Janelle/Brit are out

If one leg in Vietnam, then Eliza/Corinne are out but there's still a possibility that the leg in Dubai is a NEL and Janelle/Brit survived

So seems the conclusion is that Eliza/Corinne are out whatever the scenario is

Offline jaycerm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1158 on: June 20, 2018, 11:17:23 PM »
I'm thinking that they are going to Amsterdam because there was a flight at 12:05 am to Amsterdam from Dubai but this is all just speculation

Europe already?
Casablanca?
Can't wait to find out!

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: June 20, 2018, 11:18:17 PM »
To add to that, the photo of them getting on the plane shows Britney (which would be them heading to Dubai), and people mentioned sources spotting both a green and pink team in Dubai, so maybe they really did just do 1 leg in Laos and HCMC. 1 of those presumably being a NEL

The first NEL is usually Leg 4, no?

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: June 20, 2018, 11:18:29 PM »
Weird that they were in Laos for one leg only considering that country is hard to get.

Leg 1=Tokyo (Art/JJ)
Leg 2=Luang Prabang (Rupert/Laura)
Leg 3=HCMC (Eliza/Corinne)  :'(
Leg 4=Dubai (NEL or Janelle/Brit  :'()

Sooo we are only at Leg 5 now?????
Corrine and Eliza were reported by Peach to be at the club in Dubai, so I'm going to disagree they were eliminated in Vietnam. I will agree that this likely is only Leg 4 that just finished in Dubai since so many teams remain. The extra days might best be explained by how hard it is to get in and out of Laos and the protests reported to be happening around the time they were in HCMC.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1161 on: June 20, 2018, 11:18:30 PM »

I wasn't even looking at the shoes before....but the shoes even look like they match.... Ok I'm dropping this now.  I promise.

Oh thank you.  :bow:

:hfive:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1162 on: June 20, 2018, 11:20:21 PM »

If two legs in Vietnam (one NEL, one elim), then Eliza/Corinne and Janelle/Brit are out

If one leg in Vietnam, then Eliza/Corinne are out but there's still a possibility that the leg in Dubai is a NEL and Janelle/Brit survived

I mean Peach mentioned that Corinne/Eliza were spotted in Dubai, so it really does look like just 1 leg in Japan, 1 in Laos, 1 in Vietnam. I would be shocked if that airplane picture isn't Britney (I mean whose backpack is the exact same, with the same hair color + shoes and leggings). If both F/F teams made it to Dubai, maybe only 1 is out

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1163 on: June 20, 2018, 11:21:15 PM »

Oh thank you.  :bow:

:hfive:

But its Def Britney.....jk jk.

Chris and Bret I dont think have been sighted since the nightclub either.   There really was nothing clear on them earlier today.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: June 20, 2018, 11:21:33 PM »
Weird that they were in Laos for one leg only considering that country is hard to get.

Leg 1=Tokyo (Art/JJ)
Leg 2=Luang Prabang (Rupert/Laura)
Leg 3=HCMC (Eliza/Corinne)  :'(
Leg 4=Dubai (NEL or Janelle/Brit  :'()

Sooo we are only at Leg 5 now?????
Corrine and Eliza were reported by Peach to be at the club in Dubai, so I'm going to disagree they were eliminated in Vietnam. I will agree that this likely is only Leg 4 that just finished in Dubai since so many teams remain. The extra days might best be explained by how hard it is to get in and out of Laos and the protests reported to be happening around the time they were in HCMC.

You're right. So the HCMC leg is a NEL. And either Eliza or Janelle got the boot last night Dubai time. One of them should still be racing.

Offline KingNorth

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1165 on: June 20, 2018, 11:21:56 PM »

Unless Vietnam is the NEL, and Janelle/Britney got eliminated in Dubai.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1166 on: June 20, 2018, 11:26:55 PM »
Feels like the race has been going on forever but they are just starting Leg 5.

Offline Charliebibi

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1167 on: June 20, 2018, 11:28:01 PM »
Someone explain to me why there couldn't have been a Non-Elimination in the first Vietnam leg and a second one which eliminated a team. Then the 4th boot happens in Dubai with any of the 8 teams that survived until then?

Offline Headhunter

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1168 on: June 20, 2018, 11:29:09 PM »
Has Peach said that Corinne and Eliza were spotted in Dubai? Or is it someone else's word? If it's the latter, that shouldn't really count as confirmation.

Offline juansnow

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1169 on: June 20, 2018, 11:29:30 PM »
Feels like the race has been going on forever but they are just starting Leg 5.

Yea if they only completed 4 legs in 11 days it doesn't seem quite right.

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1170 on: June 20, 2018, 11:29:53 PM »
Someone explain to me why there couldn't have been a Non-Elimination in the first Vietnam leg and a second one which eliminated a team. Then the 4th boot happens in Dubai with any of the 8 teams that survived until then?

I believe we have 9 teams spotted either in Dubai or headed to Dubai.

I almost was to play devils advocate and say Sequester could be in Thailand (it has in the past) and so that could explain Britney heading to Bangkok.....but someone is filming her so I kinda take it back.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: June 20, 2018, 11:31:01 PM »

1. Britney was spotted boarding a plane to Dubai
2. Two or three people at the club said that they saw Eliza and Corinne
3. Chris/Bret were also seen at the club and they seemed to be in the lead
4. Leo/Jamal made it out of Dubai
Impossible that there was an elimination in HCMC

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: June 20, 2018, 11:31:07 PM »
So since we now know Leo & Jamal are still in the race, where do we think they were during the group picture in Cambodia? Way ahead? Way behind? In the restrooms?

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1173 on: June 20, 2018, 11:31:29 PM »
Has Peach said that Corinne and Eliza were spotted in Dubai? Or is it someone else's word? If it's the latter, that shouldn't really count as confirmation.

Yeah a few pages back peach had posted "BOTH Corinne/Eliza AND  Rachel/Elissa were confirmed in Dubai nightclub by at least two separate sightings. Is this not posted?  I was not here yesterday but assumed the info was shared."

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1174 on: June 20, 2018, 11:33:43 PM »

I believe we have 9 teams spotted either in Dubai or headed to Dubai.

I almost was to play devils advocate and say Sequester could be in Thailand (it has in the past) and so that could explain Britney heading to Bangkok.....but someone is filming her so I kinda take it back.

Kinda unlikely that they would let an eliminated team fly the same flight as teams still in the race, no?