Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 584588 times)

Offline Rgm888

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #975 on: June 20, 2018, 12:56:35 AM »
lol Chris and Bret are my favorite team out of all the Survivor/Big Brother teams

I'm in the same boat, I'm actually rooting for them to win!

Offline ICONBLEED

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #976 on: June 20, 2018, 01:21:52 AM »
I have some speculations that they visited the new dubai frame and went outside dubai in ras al khaima and try the longest zip line.
Ryan to Abbie
You Spread I'll Pound!!

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #977 on: June 20, 2018, 02:28:54 AM »
Its got to be Rachel/Elissa that were spotted if they did see a F/F team in green. I know people pack different outfits, but the color combo's are almost always the same/similar, and pink and green aren't similar at all. All the spotted pictures of contestants have them wearing the same or a similar outfit in the same/similar color combo. Corinne/Eliza would not be wearing green

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: June 20, 2018, 02:34:14 AM »
Its got to be Rachel/Elissa that were spotted if they did see a F/F team in green. I know people pack different outfits, but the color combo's are almost always the same/similar, and pink and green aren't similar at all. All the spotted pictures of contestants have them wearing the same or a similar outfit in the same/similar color combo. Corinne/Eliza would not be wearing green

So who got the boot in HCMC

Gra1162

« Reply #979 on: June 20, 2018, 02:36:41 AM »
It’s ez to spot out the rellieys and Corinne and Eliza first off rachel’s Hair is red Elissa’s is light brown and both have strait hair Corinne has curly dark brown hair and Eliza has dark brown hair too and if u see other teams like Tiffany and Krista for example they wore green and black for the race and so is Rupert how is tie dye similar to black

Gra1162

« Reply #980 on: June 20, 2018, 02:37:21 AM »

Possibly the reillys Tyler and Korey or even NEL

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: June 20, 2018, 02:44:21 AM »

I think there were 2 legs in Laos and HCMC each.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #982 on: June 20, 2018, 02:48:34 AM »
I'm still thinking ONE leg in Laos and TWO legs in Vietnam...

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #983 on: June 20, 2018, 03:08:43 AM »

Or Corinne and Eliza

Gra1162

« Reply #984 on: June 20, 2018, 03:13:43 AM »

Or Corinne and Eliza
NO that's a bit more unlikley We saw eliza's pink hat and she is with the group so The biggest possiblity is tyler and korey and The reillys

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #985 on: June 20, 2018, 03:33:22 AM »

Or Corinne and Eliza
NO that's a bit more unlikley We saw eliza's pink hat and she is with the group so The biggest possiblity is tyler and korey and The reillys

The more i think about it, i think the reillys.

If TyKorey got eliminated in HCMC, why would the producers fly them out to the sequester at the same time as the teams still in the race flying to Dubai? The Tyler pic, the pics from sue on webo, and the boarding pic all were taken/uploaded in the morning.

And the pink hat looks very very similar to Eliza's.

Offline danieljp

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #986 on: June 20, 2018, 04:23:19 AM »
Oh my, Colin & Christie are still in it. FTW!
I hope there ox is not broken.  :conf:
Another new country will be awesome. :clap2:

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #987 on: June 20, 2018, 05:05:40 AM »
Has anyone ever thought of the sceanrio of having 1.5 legs each in Laos and HCMC, with a mid-leg flight on leg 3?

Marketplace + elephant riding = leg 2 (Laos)
Colin and Christie sighting for shopping + flight via Siem Remp = Leg 3 (part one)
Late night arrival in HCMC = leg 3 (part 2)
Bus sighting for team fun + Colin and Christie / Victor and Nicole sighting = Leg 4
Flight via bangkok to Dubai = leg 5

This fits in the sighting schedule that we are having right now
But this theorey is only workable if Afghanimals are the red guys on the bus together with Team Fun in HCMC.

Offline theamazingracefans

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #988 on: June 20, 2018, 07:53:28 AM »
Hi, everyone, my first post here  :welcome:

so far, the route is quite okay, 1 new country, maybe more to come  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
prefer Laos 2 leg with 2 pitstop rather than 2 pit stop at Saigon, Vietnam.
They should visit Siem Reap for 2nd time rather than just transit  :groan: :conf:

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #989 on: June 20, 2018, 08:05:56 AM »
Look at this Instagram post and the hashtags. She is an actress in Dubai. Maybe she was at the club and was part of the detour? https://instagram.com/p/BkOjMz-lycU/  She was definitely a part of the Amazing Race. In the comments someone mentioned it’s airing in January 2019.

If she was in a previous taping of TAR and that season aired in January, she may have assumed this season would too. Usually fall seasons are taped in spring and winter season (Jan'Feb) are taped in the fall. I think this season (31) will likely air after BB finale in September.

Gra1162

« Reply #990 on: June 20, 2018, 08:06:58 AM »
Hi, everyone, my first post here  :welcome:

so far, the route is quite okay, 1 new country, maybe more to come  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
prefer Laos 2 leg with 2 pitstop rather than 2 pit stop at Saigon, Vietnam.
They should visit Siem Reap for 2nd time rather than just transit  :groan: :conf:
welcome to RFF theamazingracefans  :welcome:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #991 on: June 20, 2018, 08:09:33 AM »
I DM'd @equine_emirates and sent her the group pic where I circled Rachel/Elissa, Janelle/Britney, Eliza/Corinne and asked her if she saw them last night (Dubai time) and her answer was:

"Not the 2 blonde"

Then I was like "so you saw the green AND the pink teams?" and she said "they were dresses (dressed?) in green"

Kinda vague, but at least we can confirm 100% that Brit/Janelle werent at the club....hmmm

Gra1162

« Reply #992 on: June 20, 2018, 08:15:23 AM »
I DM'd @equine_emirates and sent her the group pic where I circled Rachel/Elissa, Janelle/Britney, Eliza/Corinne and asked her if she saw them last night (Dubai time) and her answer was:

"Not the 2 blonde"

Then I was like "so you saw the green AND the pink teams?" and she said "they were dresses (dressed?) in green"

Kinda vague, but at least we can confirm 100% that Brit/Janelle werent at the club....hmmm
OMG YAY CORINNE AND ELIZA  :cheer:

Offline briancorridan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #993 on: June 20, 2018, 08:25:14 AM »
In the photo with (maybe) Eliza's pink hat, there was another person in a pink hat with a green shirt. I discounted it being Corinne because of the green, but maybe it is her? It would explain the confusion over the green shirt team looking like Eliza and Corinne at the Dubai club, but I was with Eliza when she was packing and she didn't have anything green...

PS—Sarah Leshner (TAR13) and Brooke Camhi (TAR29) say hello to everyone here! RFF is really getting us through this! THANK YOU to everyone here for your incredible work!

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #994 on: June 20, 2018, 08:32:40 AM »

"Not the 2 blonde"

So all 3 FF teams made it to Dubai, huh? i'm so happy!   :cheer:  :conf:
That leaves Tyler & Korey & Leo & Jamal at risk in HCMC now.

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #995 on: June 20, 2018, 08:35:27 AM »
Look at this Instagram post and the hashtags. She is an actress in Dubai. Maybe she was at the club and was part of the detour? https://instagram.com/p/BkOjMz-lycU/  She was definitely a part of the Amazing Race. In the comments someone mentioned it’s airing in January 2019.

If she was in a previous taping of TAR and that season aired in January, she may have assumed this season would too. Usually fall seasons are taped in spring and winter season (Jan'Feb) are taped in the fall. I think this season (31) will likely air after BB finale in September.
. Amazing Race is not on the CBS fall prime time schedule.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #996 on: June 20, 2018, 08:35:34 AM »
In the photo with (maybe) Eliza's pink hat, there was another person in a pink hat with a green shirt. I discounted it being Corinne because of the green, but maybe it is her? It would explain the confusion over the green shirt team looking like Eliza and Corinne at the Dubai club, but I was with Eliza when she was packing and she didn't have anything green...

PS—Sarah Leshner (TAR13) and Brooke Camhi (TAR29) say hello to everyone here! RFF is really getting us through this! THANK YOU to everyone here for your incredible work!

Ah that makes sense. Do you know if Corinne brought anything green?

i think Eliza and Corinne are more noticeable and easier to spot than Elissa and Rachel (Eliza is small, Corinne's hair) so that's why people believe that it was them that were spotted at the club.

Btw hi Brooke!

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #997 on: June 20, 2018, 08:36:55 AM »

"Not the 2 blonde"

We do not know for sure. Her answer is too vague. But at this point i'm leaning towards the Reillys having been eliminated, we'll see

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #998 on: June 20, 2018, 08:39:31 AM »
Maybe the contact in Dubai snapped a photo of the Racers. If there's any.

If all the F/F's are still in the Race then  :conf: :cheer:

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #999 on: June 20, 2018, 08:43:13 AM »

"Not the 2 blonde"

We do not know for sure. Her answer is too vague. But at this point i'm leaning towards the Reillys having been eliminated, we'll see

I'm okay with Rachel being eliminated but poor Elissa...  :'(
Corinne & Eliza and Brit & Janelle needs to reach Final 4 or maybe both FF teams in Final 3. so yeah...