Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 580633 times)

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #950 on: June 19, 2018, 10:42:10 PM »
Look at this Instagram post and the hashtags. She is an actress in Dubai. Maybe she was at the club and was part of the detour? https://instagram.com/p/BkOjMz-lycU/  She was definitely a part of the Amazing Race. In the comments someone mentioned it’s airing in January 2019.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:51:38 PM by NancyJ »

Offline Huy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #951 on: June 19, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »
To be honest, it's not that I dont like Chris & Brett, but they're the less compelling team left imo. I'd rather see 3 female teams stay and I feel like there are plenty other survivor players that are more interesting than them

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #952 on: June 19, 2018, 10:48:33 PM »
Last season had exact 5 Europe legs and I don't think it won't be doing it again. I concur to have at least 3 Europe legs.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #953 on: June 19, 2018, 10:48:47 PM »
To be honest, it's not that I dont like Chris & Brett, but they're the less compelling team left imo. I'd rather see 3 female teams stay and I feel like there are plenty other survivor players that are more interesting than them

Same. Them winning would be very underwhelming, and sadly theyre the types that go far and under the radar.

I can't believe they swapped Keith and Wes out for them.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:52:01 PM by FFGCSDT »

Offline jaycerm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #954 on: June 19, 2018, 10:52:00 PM »
Look at this Instagram post and the hashtags. She is an actress in Dubai. Maybe she was at the club and was part of the detour? https://instagram.com/p/BkOjMz-lycU/

She also has several stories taken last night and tagged at Soho/the hotel -- they're all selfies (and selfie videos) of her with headphones on and music in the background.

Offline gosha

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #955 on: June 19, 2018, 10:55:09 PM »
Look at this Instagram post and the hashtags. She is an actress in Dubai. Maybe she was at the club and was part of the detour? https://instagram.com/p/BkOjMz-lycU/

She also has several stories taken last night and tagged at Soho/the hotel -- they're all selfies (and selfie videos) of her with headphones on and music in the background.

Her bio list dancer as well, so maybe the dance task they had to complete was something she had to teach them.

Gra1162

« Reply #956 on: June 19, 2018, 11:05:52 PM »

Same. Them winning would be very underwhelming, and sadly theyre the types that go far and under the radar.

I can't believe they swapped Keith and Wes out for them.
& Tina and KAtie they could have done Sandra and Cirie or Laura and ciera

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #957 on: June 19, 2018, 11:10:26 PM »
I wonder if this account participated in the detour too?  https://instagram.com/p/BkDKcv7He5I/ The Dubai actress followed this account after she followed CBS B.B.  and prior to following the Amazing Race.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: June 19, 2018, 11:10:47 PM »
lol Chris and Bret are my favorite team out of all the Survivor/Big Brother teams

Gra1162

« Reply #959 on: June 19, 2018, 11:17:06 PM »
When Brett /Chris are out I'll be relieved, because then i'd be fine with anyone winning.

I’ll be happy if Chris And Bert are out next or team ox backstabbing Team whinnying

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #960 on: June 19, 2018, 11:26:55 PM »
I just checked that lady's IG and in the comment section she confirmed that they were filming at the bar last night Dubai time. So the info was right.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #961 on: June 19, 2018, 11:36:37 PM »
@leafsfan do you have more details? I'm Impatient and nervous, lol

Btw since they arrived pretty late and then proceeded to keep racing, do we think after the detour there was a HOO? Maybe they got a night break in the middle of the leg and continued in the morning?

Gra1162

« Reply #962 on: June 19, 2018, 11:51:57 PM »

Btw since they arrived pretty late and then proceeded to keep racing, do we think after the detour there was a HOO? Maybe they got a night break in the middle of the leg and continued in the morning?
Unless night leg which Dubai can do

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #963 on: June 19, 2018, 11:59:21 PM »

Yeah, very possible.
One team prob got eliminated about 12 hours ago and we're down to 6 teams left?

Tokyo, one leg = 1 team out (Art/JJ)
Laos, two legs = 2 out (Bonehams, Afghanimals?)
Vietnam, two legs? = possible NEL, 1 out (Tyler/Korey, Rachel/Elissa, or Corinne/Eliza)
Dubai, one leg so far = 1 out

Six legs, and 5 more to go?

Gra1162

« Reply #964 on: June 20, 2018, 12:00:19 AM »
HCMC might be only one leg tho

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #965 on: June 20, 2018, 12:03:32 AM »
HCMC might be only one leg tho

Wouldnt surprise me.

Scenario: one of the Laos legs is a NEL, only Bonehams got eliminated there, Afghanimals survived but got booted in the only HCMC leg. All FF teams + Team YouTube made it out of Vietnam.

Not convinced tho.

Gra1162

« Reply #966 on: June 20, 2018, 12:03:43 AM »

Yeah, very possible.

Vietnam, two legs? = possible NEL, 1 out (Tyler/Korey, Rachel/Elissa, or Corinne/Eliza)

Hi highly doubt Corinne and Eliza are out yet cause in her insta story she said they looked more like Corinne and Eliza than the Reilly they are easy to spot apart Corinne has curly hair and the reillyies have strait hair

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #967 on: June 20, 2018, 12:05:25 AM »

Yeah, very possible.

Hi highly doubt Corinne and Eliza are out yet cause in her insta story she said they looked more like Corinne and Eliza than the Reilly they are easy to spot apart Corinne has curly hair and the reillyies have strait hair

Wait, where did she say that? I checked her IG and found nothing re: her talking about spotting two women in green

Gra1162

« Reply #968 on: June 20, 2018, 12:07:30 AM »

Yeah, very possible.

Wait, where did she say that? I checked her IG and found nothing re: her talking about spotting two women in green
Someone here said that

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #969 on: June 20, 2018, 12:09:00 AM »
Yep, this route is basically TAR15 with Laos in place of Cambodia. Guess that means the Netherlands is probably next :P

Then Sweden ( :conf: :cheer: :woohoo:), Estonia ( :conf: :woohoo: :cheer:) and then Czech Republic.

3 continents, 9 countries and around 40,000km.

What a terrible this would be, if it was the case! :P

U.A.E > The Netherlands > Sweden or Finland > LATVIA > Austria or Poland this season for sure.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #970 on: June 20, 2018, 12:13:54 AM »

Yeah, very possible.

Someone here said that

Oh gotcha. let's say the Tyler pic was taken as he was boarding for his flight to Dubai, so...Elissa and Rachel got eliminated in HCMC.

Gra1162

« Reply #971 on: June 20, 2018, 12:14:24 AM »
I know this is a bit off topic but imagine in Dubai cause Colin & Christy meet the same taxi driver (the guy Colin resfused to give money to) come to haunt them by taking them to the wrong place and eliminating them :lol3:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #972 on: June 20, 2018, 12:15:22 AM »
I know this is a bit off topic but imagine in Dubai cause Colin & Christy meet the same taxi driver (the guy Colin resfused to give money to) come to haunt them by taking them to the wrong place and eliminating them :lol3:

Dont say that..........

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #973 on: June 20, 2018, 12:16:36 AM »
They are visiting countries that some in the cast have been to before lol

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #974 on: June 20, 2018, 12:48:54 AM »

That wasn't in Dubai