Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 582782 times)

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #825 on: June 19, 2018, 06:56:36 AM »
They have the PERFECT opportunity to go to Qatar, but they go to Dubai again! :res:

And this will be Tyler & Korey's 2nd time to visit Dubai... :res:

And Colin & Christie's second time. Same for Afghanimals if they are still in somehow

Afghanimals did visit U.A.E. but in different places which were Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.

Offline RealityFan11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #826 on: June 19, 2018, 06:58:10 AM »
They have the PERFECT opportunity to go to Qatar, but they go to Dubai again! :res:

And Colin & Christie's second time. Same for Afghanimals if they are still in somehow

Afghanimals did visit U.A.E. but in different places which were Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.

But didnt fly into Dubai and visit the Grand Mosque?

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #827 on: June 19, 2018, 07:05:34 AM »

But didnt fly into Dubai and visit the Grand Mosque?

you mean the Shiekh Zayed Mosque? It was in Abu Dhabi.

Offline BBFan86

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #828 on: June 19, 2018, 07:13:51 AM »
EDIT: i just looked at the pic of people boarding the flight again, and i cant be 100% sure its Britney near the stairs, because her and Nicole's backpacks look very similar.

That’s Britney. She’s wearing the same black leggings and dark red sneakers she wore at LAX and it looks like she packed a long sleeve grey shirt, Nicole’s color is Purple.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #829 on: June 19, 2018, 07:24:14 AM »
EDIT: i just looked at the pic of people boarding the flight again, and i cant be 100% sure its Britney near the stairs, because her and Nicole's backpacks look very similar.

That’s Britney. She’s wearing the same black leggings and dark red sneakers she wore at LAX and it looks like she packed a long sleeve grey shirt, Nicole’s color is Purple.

Oh yeah youre right. Anyone have info on whether Rachel and Elissa & Eliza and Corinne were spotted too?

Also, the last time they went to Dubai, did we get many sightings during the leg(s)?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 07:31:13 AM by FFGCSDT »

Gra1162

« Reply #830 on: June 19, 2018, 07:43:02 AM »
I think the main reason they did dubai is to get more american touist to go to dubai they are doing the same thing in china making it really cheap

Offline briancorridan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #831 on: June 19, 2018, 08:11:01 AM »
Hi guys—first time poster here. I'm a friend of Eliza, so maybe this is wishful thinking, but I thought I recognized Eliza's pink hat above Floyd's shoulder in mish_hay's Instastory. For comparison's sake, here's a definitive shot of the back of her hat from the Jess&CodyArmy sighting at the Siem Reap airport.

Sure it's a common hat so it could be someone outside of the race (though unlikely producers would allow another racer to have the same hat), and sure someone else could be wearing Eliza's hat if she gave it to them, but I'm just trying to keep hope alive for my girl!

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #832 on: June 19, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
Hi guys—first time poster here. I'm a friend of Eliza, so maybe this is wishful thinking, but I thought I recognized Eliza's pink hat above Floyd's shoulder in mish_hay's Instastory. For comparison's sake, here's a definitive shot of the back of her hat from the Jess&CodyArmy sighting at the Siem Reap airport.

Sure it's a common hat so it could be someone outside of the race (though unlikely producers would allow another racer to have the same hat), and sure someone else could be wearing Eliza's hat if she gave it to them, but I'm just trying to keep hope alive for my girl!

I can see it!

Btw hi Brian! We are all nervous for your girl.

Gra1162

« Reply #833 on: June 19, 2018, 08:19:49 AM »

OMG GOOD POINT Now I can keep me hopes up for Corinne and Eliza and  :welcome: to RFF briancorridan this info might REALLY HELP I am I fan of Corinne though :lol3: i can clearly see the same hat so maybe bert/chris is out

Gra1162

« Reply #834 on: June 19, 2018, 08:21:07 AM »

I can see it!

Btw hi Brian! We are all nervous for your girl.
OMG FFGCSDT This might mean our dream might come true  :conf:

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #835 on: June 19, 2018, 08:22:49 AM »

And I saw a light green shirt in above right of Becca's that has resemblance to Rachel or Elissa's shirt color.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #836 on: June 19, 2018, 08:23:40 AM »
we can move Eliza/Corinne up to "not 100% sure"

So now it's between Rachel/Elissa and Bret/Chris re: who got eliminated in HCMC (this is assuming one of the legs there a NEL. If Afghanimals indeed have been out since Laos and two teams were eliminated in Vietnam, then we're down to 6 teams, but it's kinda too early to have so few people with 6/7 legs left)

Gra1162

« Reply #837 on: June 19, 2018, 08:25:27 AM »
we can move Eliza/Corinne up to "not 100% sure"

So now it's between Rachel/Elissa and Bret/Chris re: who got eliminated in HCMC (this is assuming one of the legs is a NEL. If Afghanimals indeed has been out since Laos and two teams were eliminated in Vietnam, then we're down to 6 teams, but it's kinda too early to have so few people with 6/7 legs left)
KAY i'LL edit my post

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #838 on: June 19, 2018, 08:27:23 AM »

And I saw a light green shirt in above right of Becca's that has resemblance to Rachel or Elissa's shirt color.

Kinda hard to tell. BUT wow if they survived and Bret/Chris are out.....what a boot order

Gra1162

« Reply #839 on: June 19, 2018, 08:28:19 AM »
so confimed teams
-Team Fun (& the fun meter :lol3: )
-Tyler/Korey (ugh)
-Colin/Christie (:hearts:)
-Victor/Britney (:barf)
-Britney/Janelle ( :cheer:)
Not 100& sure
-Elissa/Rachel
-Corinne/Eliza ( :conf: they might be safe)
On the chopping block
-Elissa/Rachel
-Corinne/Eliza (Please don't be them)
-chris/bert (Please be them)

Gra1162

« Reply #840 on: June 19, 2018, 08:31:20 AM »
then we're down to 6 teams, but it's kinda too early to have so few people with 6/7 legs left)
I'll say 7 teams left cause if Tyler and Korey are indeed safe also colin and christy -Victor/Britney and -Britney/Janelle -Elissa/Rachel -Corinne/Eliza Team Fun that makes it 7

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #841 on: June 19, 2018, 08:33:46 AM »
I really am hoping that Corinne / Eliza and Rachel / Elissa survive. Chris / Brett should remain in HCMC unless if there's an NEL and that proceeds them to next leg.

CocoNuts

« Reply #842 on: June 19, 2018, 08:36:03 AM »
Victor and Brittany???

Offline RealityFan11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #843 on: June 19, 2018, 08:41:21 AM »
Victor and Brittany???

Someone wrote Brit by mistake and its like a meme now

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #844 on: June 19, 2018, 08:45:45 AM »
The only team we are 100% positive is going to Dubai is Team Fun.

Colin/Christie, Victor/Nicole, Janelle/Britney too

The questions:
Is the pink hat really Eliza?
When Tyler took that picture with that girl, why was he so ahead of the other teams? Was he departing to Dubai or the sequester?
Where are Rachel/Elissa and Brett/Chris?
Did the Afghanimals really get a boot in Laos? Or was the person sitting on the bus in red t-shirt one of them?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #845 on: June 19, 2018, 09:10:10 AM »
Qatar is literally having bad relations with Arab states currently IIRC.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #846 on: June 19, 2018, 09:11:11 AM »

The questions:
When Tyler took that picture with that girl, why was he so ahead of the other teams? Was he departing to Dubai or the sequester?
Did the Afghanimals really get a boot in Laos? Or was the person sitting on the bus in red t-shirt one of them?

If the guy with red shirt doesn't match with the previous teams' sightings pics, then it's not them.

Offline Travejunkie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • The World is Waiting...Go
    • Another Pin on the Map
« Reply #847 on: June 19, 2018, 09:14:20 AM »
Do we have confirmation for Dubai, or is it just transit?  It's such a major hub for flight to Africa (as well as the islands like Maldives/Seychelles, etc) and the middle east.  And so we know what airline they were boarding?  I can post flight options if we have any guidance.
Down the waterfall, wherever it may take me.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #848 on: June 19, 2018, 09:16:25 AM »
IIRC, there was a flight direct from HCMC to Dubai, so why did teams connect through BKK?

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #849 on: June 19, 2018, 09:18:10 AM »

The questions:

If the guy with red shirt doesn't match with the previous teams' sightings pics, then it's not them.

The afghanimals started the race wearing red shirts. And that person sitting was holding a clue.