Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 803204 times)

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #3000 on: October 25, 2017, 12:55:20 PM »
conor from the indy team commented on jess ig pic saying "our favorite team" whatever that means.
Just an opinion, but these teams were all together a lot these past few weeks. Who knows who became friends, who joked around, bickered or bantered back and forth while competing. There may be inside jokes that only they would all know about. Wouldn’t read too much into what they say to each other now that the game is over

if that was the case they would follow everyone from the race.

they only followed eachother they must have been close or had an alliance.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #3001 on: October 25, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »
Just talked with Peach

She said more info IS coming soon

She is working on compiling a detailed and accurate timeline of events (likely including final location), but she's wading through a lot of pics and info still

We're just asking for a little more patience and grace until we have ALL the info properly compiled

Believe me, we want to share with you guys, I just want to follow the protocol and Peach's leading with it- she wants to share too, when she feels it's right to

I will say it was 100% NOT Oakland Coliseum (or O.CO Arena, for that matter), since some people seem to be really pushing that :res:

Thank you David! And if I didn't say before, Thank You & your crew so very much for your efforts!  :conf:

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3002 on: October 25, 2017, 01:13:54 PM »
conor from the indy team commented on jess ig pic saying "our favorite team" whatever that means.
Just an opinion, but these teams were all together a lot these past few weeks. Who knows who became friends, who joked around, bickered or bantered back and forth while competing. There may be inside jokes that only they would all know about. Wouldn’t read too much into what they say to each other now that the game is over

lol both Indy drivers are following the Ring Girls, too. Do you think THEY had an alliance as well? These people have been back on social media for, what, < a day and a half? You think they're gonna immediately spend time searching for every racer on social media to follow or perhaps recuperate and get in contact with their loved ones first?

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3003 on: October 25, 2017, 01:15:42 PM »

lol both Indy drivers are following the Ring Girls, too. Do you think THEY had an alliance as well? These people have been back on social media for, what, < a day and a half? You think they're gonna immediately spend time searching for every racer on social media to follow or perhaps recuperate and get in contact with their loved ones first?
All I'm saying is we have photographic proof of Jody and Indy working together.  :funny:

Offline nurseykins

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3004 on: October 25, 2017, 01:26:34 PM »
I have also spoken to Peach and am following her lead.  But I can tell you that when I talked to her, we were both still recovering from being up all night and needed a break.  As for protecting sources, this is very important.  Sometimes people with non-disclosure agreements let info slip and we don't want them hurt.  Plus, Peach does not want to do anything that will damage the show or the final outcome.  We spoil, but we're still big fans and want the show to continue.

Peach will tell the final mat location soon, but she wants to do it the right way, and with love for the show.  DavidJunior and I, and the others that were helping that night, will add details when she reveals the location.

The race is over.  There is no damaging the final outcome.  Lmfao!  I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3005 on: October 25, 2017, 01:28:32 PM »
One/two photos of teams together at a task do not confirm any alliance :lol:

Offline aribb19

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3006 on: October 25, 2017, 01:35:26 PM »

We can all guess why they're following the ring girls ...  :funny:

Offline jb542

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3007 on: October 25, 2017, 02:02:51 PM »
I heard this season starts in Feb.. Is that confirmed or just a rumor?  I just don't want it to take 8 months to air like season 29 did.

I wouldn't be surprised because Celebrity Big Brother is starting around that time so maybe since Jess and Cody were on TAR30, it will be on together. It might not be a bad thing if they did that because BB gets great ratings and could give TAR30 a push if they were on back to back.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3008 on: October 25, 2017, 02:16:11 PM »
I heard this season starts in Feb.. Is that confirmed or just a rumor?  I just don't want it to take 8 months to air like season 29 did.

I wouldn't be surprised because Celebrity Big Brother is starting around that time so maybe since Jess and Cody were on TAR30, it will be on together. It might not be a bad thing if they did that because BB gets great ratings and could give TAR30 a push if they were on back to back.

ya I would bet money on either Feb or March.. I wonder if season 29 took so long to air because it was originally expected to air in Sept (keeping up with 2 per year) but had to get pushed back months since they are now only doing 1 per year.

Offline jb542

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3009 on: October 25, 2017, 02:24:38 PM »
Season 29 took wayyyyy to long to air. Their premiere was set for the end of April! At least they moved it to March but then it was on at 10pm which didn't help ratings at all. Hopefully they are on at 8pm or 9pm so that they bring people back

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #3010 on: October 25, 2017, 02:25:43 PM »
I wonder if season 29 took so long to air because it was originally expected to air in Sept (keeping up with 2 per year) but had to get pushed back months since they are now only doing 1 per year.

TAR29 took so long to air because CBS renewed it as a benchwarmer. It was never going to air in September since CBS gave the show's slot to MacGyver. The show was picked up and would be held until the network needed to fill a timeslot, whether it was a canceled show (which it eventually did) or once MacGyver completed its season run in April (which was original schedule plan announced in November).

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3011 on: October 25, 2017, 02:27:21 PM »
Also there are several groups with built in fanbases: the NBA players, the Indy guys, and probably smaller the skiers, the eaters, Jess and Cody.

Although, are these skiers still competing? I wonder if this will air around the time of the Winter Olympics?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3012 on: October 25, 2017, 03:36:32 PM »
GUYS.

JUST STOP.

WE ALL HAVE REAL LIFE RESPONSIBILITIES.

WE ARE ALL EXHAUSTED.

I for one am ill. 6 Hours of sleep in 60 hours will do that to you.

The rest of the info will come WHEN we have as team reviewed what we have and confirm all the details. We want accuracy, not speed.

I don't want to see any more about this. It will come when OUR TEAM is done. Not before..

I HOPE that will be by tomorrow, but no guarantees.

I really don't want to come on here hoping to see intelligent discussion about the race (ON TOPIC maybe?) and read a bunch of whining.

So please...go do something else. And stop complaining when you have NO idea what is involved.

The RFF team worked their butts off for you. What happened to : Great job, guys! Thank you so much! We appreciate your efforts?

Chill Pills all around!

AND NO MORE. Go complain somewhere else.  :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #3013 on: October 25, 2017, 05:42:38 PM »
The clues r out there of who won, pretty easy to see.
Because you want them to be clues that Cody & Jessica won?  We don't know who won, and that won't change till the season airs.

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3014 on: October 25, 2017, 05:49:10 PM »
I feel like Jess and Cody didn’t win and that’s why we havnt heard anything.

SO MANY fans  of theirs showed interest in the show this season for them.. which was great!

And I think the powers that Be are worried that if the Jody fans find out they didn’t win, they won’t watch the show...

Which would ruin their plan of trying to gain viewers for the show this season to save it from being cancelled

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #3015 on: October 25, 2017, 05:53:42 PM »
We haven't heard anything because it was secluded and guarded. Production knew there were going to be many eyes watching, and they are pros at this after 30 seasons.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3016 on: October 25, 2017, 05:56:38 PM »
I feel like Jess and Cody didn’t win and that’s why we havnt heard anything.

SO MANY fans  of theirs showed interest in the show this season for them.. which was great!

And I think the powers that Be are worried that if the Jody fans find out they didn’t win, they won’t watch the show...

Which would ruin their plan of trying to gain viewers for the show this season to save it from being cancelled

um no?  Whether they won or not they made it all the way to the end and are gaurnteed to be on every episode.. Their fans will still watch regardless of the outcome.

Offline Laaadedaa

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3017 on: October 25, 2017, 06:08:55 PM »

But I thought you “live at RFF”??  :groan:

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3018 on: October 25, 2017, 06:13:38 PM »

But I thought you “live at RFF”??  :groan:

That still wouldn't negate having real life responsibilities, so try harder to come up with a coherent insult.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3019 on: October 25, 2017, 06:24:51 PM »
Why is the finish line location or anything else so important to learn this very second??
The race is over. We're not tracking the racers anymore.
Just chill.

The info is there, but the people who have it will release it at their own pace.
What is the rush?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3020 on: October 25, 2017, 06:27:17 PM »
Yeah, the waiting will make you more interested... so just be patient. They didn't even reveal the photos of teams running to the final mat in TAR 25 until the Leg 11 episode has aired...
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #3021 on: October 25, 2017, 07:44:26 PM »
People aren't asking for rush delivery of photos and/or long essays describing in intricate, step-by-step, second-by-second detail of exactly what happened. Just for 1 or 2 or 3 words. The name of the Finish Line location.

It's not about photos or wanting to chase around teams or even wanting to know who won. It's just the name of some a place in the San Francisco Bay Area.

It's not going to compromise anyone or any thing. The Race results aren't going to change. No one is going to make or lose money off of it. Almost every other aspect of the finale, INCLUDING placement at what was described as the last Route Marker before the "final location" was posted LIVE in the early hours of Tuesday morning. Yet the location of the actual Finish Line, (read: a few words, a name. Not video evidence. Not an autobiography of the person who stood on the southeast corner of the location 10 years ago.) is being guarded like a national security secret using flimsy excuses that include things people aren't even asking for.

People would be more understanding if from the start it was "We won't post the Finish Line location to keep it a surprise for the airing." or "We want to sit on this RFF-exclusive information that no one else has as long as possible." Not this runaround and excuses of "we have to go through everything" as if the posting of the location required triangulating Bertram Van Munster's cellphone.

Offline itsjustme11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3022 on: October 25, 2017, 08:01:35 PM »
OK, what am I missing? The race is over. What is the visceral need to know where the finish line was and know it right now?  Id love to see pics and such but Im lost in this finish line thing.. Again, maybe Im missing something.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3023 on: October 25, 2017, 09:41:26 PM »
It's nice to have some finality, and it IS odd that we've had the Finish Line locations recently only for this year to be this closely guarded.

I agree with dryedmangoez.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3024 on: October 25, 2017, 09:50:20 PM »
If I had to guess it has to be somewhere high up.

I still dont see anything in the past spoilers that would highlight phil telling them the fear of heights thing at the start line.