Author Topic: Final Tribal Council Rumor *spoilers*  (Read 7325 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Final Tribal Council Rumor *spoilers*
« on: November 19, 2015, 04:00:50 AM »
Apparently, there is some speculation to a FINAL FOUR Tribal Council.

Right now, Survivor is slated to have FIFTEEN episodes this season, with TV Guide reporting the finale + Reunion on December 16 as episode 14 and 15.

Next week will be Episode 10 and 11, and with 10 people left, two people will go leaving us with a Final Eight.

Now here's where things get interesting.

December 2: 8th Place
December 9: 7th Place

Unless we have another Double episode or a quit/medivac, we will be entering a two hour finale with SIX people. And knowing how Cagayan ended (with two people voted out + finale), it is highly likely that there could be a FINAL FOUR Final Tribal Council.

Additionally, Probst said in an interview that this season: "Something happens that has never happened in the history of Survivor". AND, a Jury of 10 may result into a tie, thus making a Jury of 9 much more plausible.

Potential Result Spoiler:
Show content
The (mostly accurate) bootlist on Sucks also seems to evidence this, as the Cagayan Family Visit was held in the Final Four in the Finale, and the Final Six is slated to be when the Family Visit occurs, which could also be the case this season. In this case, Abi and Kimmi would be voted out in the Finale, with Kelley-Jeremy-Spencer-Tasha facing the Jury.

What do you think? Crazy rumour or not?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 09:23:28 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Final Tribal Council Rumor *spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 04:03:31 AM »
hot af

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 05:23:01 AM »
Gross this is the worst thing Survivor could EVER do. Hoping they squeeze in 2 boots into an episode elsewhere with no reward.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 12:59:40 PM »
Apparently, there is some speculation to a FINAL FOUR Tribal Council.

Right now, Survivor is slated to have FIFTEEN episodes this season, with TV Guide reporting the finale + Reunion on December 16 as episode 14 and 15.

Next week will be Episode 10 and 11, and with 10 people left, two people will go leaving us with a Final Eight.

Now here's where things get interesting.

December 2: 8th Place
December 9: 7th Place

Unless we have another Double episode or a quit/medivac, we will be entering a two hour finale with SIX people. And knowing how Cagayan ended (with two people voted out + finale), it is highly likely that there could be a FINAL FOUR Final Tribal Council.

Additionally, Probst said in an interview that this season: "Something happens that has never happened in the history of Survivor". AND, a Jury of 10 may result into a tie, thus making a Jury of 9 much more plausible.

Potential Result Spoiler:
Show content
The (mostly accurate) bootlist on Sucks also seems to evidence this, as the Cagayan Family Visit was held in the Final Four in the Finale, and the Final Six is slated to be when the Family Visit occurs, which could also be the case this season. In this case, Abi and Kimmi would be voted out in the Finale, with Kelley-Jeremy-Spencer-Tasha facing the Jury.

What do you think? Crazy rumour or not?

I don't know but if it's true, it would certainly help Kelley out and hurt Jeremy.  Spencer and Tasha are most likely screwed.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 09:53:25 PM »
Agree, the votes would likely be going to Kelley and Jeremy... But I think it's too early to tell.
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 06:33:50 AM »
Gross this is the worst thing Survivor could EVER do. Hoping they squeeze in 2 boots into an episode elsewhere with no reward.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 04:59:20 AM »
Redmond has confirmed several times that this season features a F3 and I trust him. ;)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 05:06:08 AM »
Redmond has confirmed several times that this season features a F3 and I trust him. ;)

I'm well aware. *sighs* :lol:

I'm really gonna be upset with the winner now, right? :lol:

Unless Spencer suddenly morphs into this giant power player, Jeremy and Tasha's worst Survivor outing will win :res:

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 01:05:44 PM »
The most recent elimination took place on Day 32. Typically, the last elimination before the finale takes place on Day 36, creating the format of tribal councils on each of the last three nights -- two eliminations and then the vote for Sole Survivor. Since there are never more than three days between tribal councils -- barring an emergency evacuation or player quitting -- it stands to reason there will be two eliminations in the next episode. The likely scenario is an episode with one elimination halfway through (on Day 34) and then another at the end (on Day 36), which would leave five castaways in the finale and three finalists. It is less likely that there will be two castaways eliminated at the same tribal council, because that would violate the three-day rule, unless it occurs on Day 35 instead of Day 36. The only other scenario is just one elimination on Day 35, at which point the remaining six castaways are informed, for the first time ever, there will be four finalists, and there is an extra day (from Day 35) for the them to adjust before the next immunity challenge and tribal council (on Day 37).

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 02:12:05 PM »
Or maybe they'll just cut the reward out of the Finale and replace it with a tribal?

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 06:38:33 PM »
Three Tribals in the finale is gonna be so rushed and that is a really poor choice if that's what they're going with.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 07:18:12 PM »
Three Tribals in the finale is gonna be so rushed and that is a really poor choice if that's what they're going with.

I mean if they want to shovel tasha out in a 2 minute segment im fine with it

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 07:29:10 PM »

I mean if they want to shovel tasha out in a 2 minute segment im fine with it

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2015, 08:27:03 PM »
Pray for Redmond to be wrong and non of the satanic trio wins (: (: (:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2015, 08:53:25 PM »
The "for the first time in 31 seasons" part leads me to believe that there will be a F4 FTC after all
And with Abi gone, Redmond's been wrong twice now, so maybe the F4 consists of people other than Jeremy-Tasha-Spencer
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 03:38:37 AM »
I think there's three possibilities with the "first time" thing.

1. F4
2. A tie in the FTC vote
3. A 0-vote Tribal at the F6 or F5 because Kelley and Jeremy both use idols and cancel out every single vote cast

I'm leaning towards the FTC tie tbh!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 04:34:10 AM »
FTC tie would be fab tbh

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 04:44:16 AM »
FTC tie, plz. Then all of jurors will draw rock. Who gets the rock wins the game  :funny:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 05:08:42 AM »
FTC tie, plz. Then all of jurors will draw rock. Who gets the rock wins the game  :funny:

Kass plz

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 05:45:16 AM »
Plot twist: there are two coloured rocks and Cambodia ends with Abi and Kass running off into the sunset with $500,000 each.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 06:03:52 AM »
That would make it go from bottom 10 season to locked first

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 06:05:56 AM »
That would be AMAZING!!!

I really think they are NOT going to fit in 3 eliminations before the FTC, sooooo I am leaning towards a F4TC, which is MEGAGLAM if it opens the door for Kelley to win it all. TBH I don't see Jeremy as a serious contender. He hasn't been ruling the game for the most part. He didn't plot Kass eviction, nor Ciera's, nor Stephen's nor Andrew's many other important stuff; he is just the male in an alliance. Spencer has doninated more than him IMHO. IDK why he should win tbh. I hope F4 means Kelley can squeeze in and we can see her winning the cheque. She REALLY has made moves and BlindSides. She changed the direction of the game when she (and only she) is responsible of Andrew's elimination, and nobody has wanted her out for the last episodes. She has an AMAZING story to tell to the jury and hopefully people don't vote the evil side over her. She could potentially have Kass/Ciera/Abi/Keith votes, and 4/9 in a F4 is an almost sure victory unless one of the others gets all the remaining votes. I am, for once, hopeful :)

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 06:07:05 AM »
That would make it go from bottom 10 season to locked first

This is NOT a Bottom 10 season tbh. It is the glammest since SJDS and not many of them are better than this one after HvV.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 06:11:13 AM »
Nicaragua, one world, Philippines, Cagayan, sjds are all better than this for me

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 06:14:04 AM »
Completely agree with David. 21-26 populate over half of the Bottom Ten anyway, add WA and it's not hard to find three flops in the first 20 seasons.