Author Topic: S31: Kelly Wiglesworth (Takeo)  (Read 4923 times)

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S31: Kelly Wiglesworth (Takeo)
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2015, 03:42:12 AM »
So glad "the witches" survived and loved that Abi almost won the immunity challenge <3
Eww.. at Jeremy who got the second idol  :res:
Wiggles is not my fav but sad she voted out, especially because she got so little screen time considering she was the original cast of Survivor 

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2015, 03:54:18 AM »
I think the reason why Jeremy is not a hot favourite is because of the way he has aligned himself with Stephen and Savage and maybe even Tasha.

But seriously, I think he is playing the BEST game now.

He has got 2 idols and worked for it. He has got an immunity beast Joe to shield him. He has got a scheming mastermind Stephen to hatch the plans (which he has a big big big credit for as well).

And he has got good relationships with everyone. He may not be the most rootable player, but he's really PLAYING the game, under the radar.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2015, 03:56:44 AM »
She's still one of the most amazing people that have played this game (not by the game)

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2015, 07:49:41 AM »
I'm pretty sad for Wiggles, because she's a nice girl, and she wanted this since her season, but I love that my three girls survived!

I would have loved that she would had more screen time...
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2015, 01:44:19 PM »
Following Episode 9: Regardless of all the speeches given about voting blocks and shifting alliances, this episode was a straightforward display of the relatively old school strategy of eliminating one half of any perceived power couple. Joe is considered to be a strong player, proven again by his third straight immunity challenge victory, and he is very likeable as well. The episode depicted Kelly Wiglesworth as his closest female ally, which was unusual, considering how they had not spent any time in the same tribe until the merge. Of course, Joe was at odds with Ciera, Kelley Wentworth, and Abi-Maria, and Tasha and Kimmi appeared to have stronger alliances with other men. Since Kelly Wiglesworth seemed to have good relationships with everyone, including current and future jurors, it seemed only sensible to eliminate her before she could be the best option among unlikeable candidates to receive votes at the final tribal council. In her confessional following tribal council aired during the closing credits, she expressed how she did not want to play in the new school manner. Much like Andrew Savage, the previously eliminated contestant who was too passive in relying upon majority alliances, Kelly Wiglesworth's inability to assert her place in the game was her undoing. It will be interesting to see how she might vote for a Sole Survivor, because unlike Cass and Andrew Savage, her vote might be up for grabs, assuming Joe does not reach the end.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2015, 12:27:01 PM »
I'm catching up to the Ponderosa videos (currently watching Stephen's) and I have to say, Wigles got more screentime there that during the actual season :lol:

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2015, 11:39:55 AM »
Following Season Finale: This was the quintessential example of how jury members who have been sitting around and waiting for a while might become disinterested in the whole process. Kelly asked a worthless question that only had sentimental value to die-hard Survivor fans. Her mind was probably made up in favor of Jeremy before the final tribal council began, as she never had any sort of relationship with Spencer despite them spending their entire time on the same tribe. This is an example of how actions (on inactions in the case of Spencer not forging a relationship with Kelly) in the early part of the game have its effects at the very late stages.