Author Topic: S31: Kelley Wentworth (Takeo)  (Read 11072 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: S31: Kelley Wentworth (Takeo)
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2015, 03:08:31 PM »
WIN PLS :cheer: :cheer:
:wohoo: Would be one of my favourite winners ever :wohoo:

I firmly believe she will get something going next week and NOT be on the bottom anymore (at least for some time)

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2015, 09:38:42 PM »
Kelley and friends watching her epic idol play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMklzjnYs4

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2015, 05:27:31 AM »
Sneaky..Sneaky..  :bounce

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2015, 01:45:14 PM »
Following Episode 9: Kelley was the star of last episode by playing the hidden immunity idol. Certainly her opposition now recognizes her clout in the game and views her along with Ciera as threats to win the game. She continues the wise strategy of allowing Ciera to make the somewhat dramatic persuasive speeches aimed at grabbing some of the votes away from the majority, as this might raise more ire toward Ciera at a later time. Kelley more than any other castaway has the best case for the underdog fighting back, so she will have to continue to hold this mantle if she wishes to be the Sole Survivor.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2015, 01:02:29 PM »
Following Episodes 10, 11, and 12: Kelley proved to be a power player the moment she played her first hidden immunity idol. Like Jeremy, she has the potential to create quite a stir by wielding a second hidden immunity idol at some point. Her braggadocious behavior following challenges and tribal council votes which went in her favor might be held against her if she should reach the finals. An all-women alliance probably serves her interests the best among the women, as she can certainly make the case for being the most impactful woman throughout the game. At the same time, she will need to consider working with Keith or Spencer at some point to eliminate Jeremy and potentially Tasha, as that is her greatest female threat.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2015, 07:27:46 AM »
I really really really really really really really really need her on the F3. She's the only one that can save the season. Good luck girl!!!! <3
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2015, 11:11:39 AM »
Following Episode 13: Kelley is in a lot of trouble now, as her only remaining ally Abi-Maria was eliminated. Her case for Sole Survivor remains strong, and it could become even stronger if she plays her second hidden immunity idol at the right time, which likely will be the next tribal council, creating a shocking ripple effect through the other castaways' plans. As much as Keith may be targeted for winning challenges, one would think that Kelley is the greater threat for winning in the end. If the next tribal council is the last one where idols could be played, it would be quite entertaining if Kelley wins the immunity challenge and uses her idol to protect Keith, or if Keith wins and she uses it to protect herself. She may vote to eliminate Jeremy, since he probably has won the most favor on the jury, or she might target Spencer for his betrayal.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2015, 08:38:59 AM »
GO WIN IT FOR US!!! <3333333

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2015, 07:42:52 AM »
I send you all my wishes, hopes, and everything I can to win. PLEASE, WIN! <3
#TeamWentworth

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2015, 11:43:34 AM »
Following Season Finale: Kelley embodied the fighting spirit all the way through the season. Things would have been a lot more interesting in the final three if she had made it, as she certainly had fans in Abi-Maria and Ciera, and possibly Kass, Joe, and Keith as well. During the reunion show, she explained how her voting alongside Joe and Keith to eliminate Kass allowed her to receive information from them later which gave her the proper hunch to use her first hidden immunity idol at just the right time -- the largest single nullification of votes in Survivor history. This was the perfect example of a subtle move in the game -- much better than the responses Jeremy and Spencer gave to Abi-Maria's question. Kelley was the underdog all the way through. In hindsight, similar to Kimmi, perhaps the move she could have made was to band with Abi-Maria, Keith, and Kimmi to eliminate Jeremy instead of banding with Abi-Maria, Keith, and Spencer to vote for Tasha, who was less of a threat to win the title of Sole Survivor. Of course, as explained under Kimmi, this was a matter of timing based upon who went on the reward and who stayed behind at camp. The producers of the show must screen the jurors' questions before the jurors are selected by Jeff Probst to address the finalists, because they always seem to flow in a natural order even though they take turns out of order from their elimination from the game. Kelley's question about second chances set up Jeremy's revelation about his unborn son and allowed that to be his final word.

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2015, 01:50:55 PM »
My new all time favourite player. Plz play again soon.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »
She (and Jennifer Lawrence) are my little sister's girl crush at the moment.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2015, 03:56:06 AM »

Go watch more Parvati. You forgot who the real queen is...

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2015, 04:38:47 AM »

Go watch more Parvati. You forgot who the real queen is...

Both are queens tho <3

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2015, 07:15:36 AM »
She (and Jennifer Lawrence) are my little sister's girl crush at the moment.

Those two + Emma Watson are mine. xD
#TeamWentworth