Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124921 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #700 on: September 16, 2015, 09:00:48 PM »
Okay back to the feeds, hoping Vanessa can pull it off!

Steve said he's taking Liz 100%. Hopefully Liz can use that against him if Vanessa won the last HoH.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #701 on: September 16, 2015, 10:13:55 PM »
Facts also have been researched with credible educational backing to make them...facts!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:17:23 PM by SteKay »

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #702 on: September 16, 2015, 10:43:58 PM »
Facts also have been researched with credible educational backing to make them...facts!
Such as..... Twists BB Canada is alleged to have had? True or not, let's not act like 99.999 percent of Americans have seen anything from BB Canada. Therefore for the American version, the twist IS original. And a darn sight better than any twist we have seen on BB US for years.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #703 on: September 16, 2015, 11:20:17 PM »
Why don't you just state some examples of new twists then?
I already did. Back-read the thread.

You answered his question as you said further up the page. Let's move on. OK?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #704 on: September 16, 2015, 11:40:11 PM »
I was just stating what a fact was honey.
I once had a Honey. But then she got on and won Big Brother, and moved to LA! :didimiss:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #705 on: September 17, 2015, 02:43:47 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Meg evicted 4-1
Week 10: Liz, HOH, James & John nominated, Julia wins veto, not used, James evicted 4-0
Week 11: Steve, HOH, Austin & Liz nominated, Austin wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Julia evicted 3-0
Week 12: Vanessa, HOH, John & Steve nominated, John wins veto, used on self, Austin up, Austin evicted 2-1
Week 12: Steve, HOH, John & Vanessa nominated, Vanessa wins veto, used on self, Liz up, John evicted 1-0
Week 13: Vanessa, HOH part 1, to be continued...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:55:33 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #706 on: September 17, 2015, 02:58:12 AM »
Yas Vanessa! <3

Now hoping she slays part 3 and wins the game, I could care less about the others!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #707 on: September 17, 2015, 10:20:03 AM »
How does the last HOH work? What are the 'parts'?
And does the jury get to speak to the finalists before voting?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #708 on: September 17, 2015, 11:55:09 AM »
Don't you just love it...Vanessa won game one...really...Vanessa talked Liz into dropping...she had that same deal with the other two and Austin...throw game 1 to me...great win there Vanessa. 
Fingers crossed Steve wins the 2nd and third, he's planning on sending her to the jury!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #709 on: September 17, 2015, 11:59:48 AM »
How does the last HOH work? What are the 'parts'?
And does the jury get to speak to the finalists before voting?

Part 1 - Endurance
Part 2 - Physical/Mental hybrid
Part 3 - Jury Q&A.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #710 on: September 17, 2015, 12:52:42 PM »
Brendon and Rachel Reilly Villegas Expecting First Child

This is one house guest they’ll be welcoming with open arms!

Big Brother alums Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly are expecting their first child, the couple revealed Wednesday.

“We’re so excited for this new adventure! After competing on four reality shows we feel like we’re prepared for this new challenge. We found a way to make another lifelong alliance member and we couldn’t be more overjoyed,” the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively, adding that Reilly is due in the spring. “We knew we had to announce it on the show that brought us together! We can’t wait for the Brenchel Baby to arrive.”

While joining Julie Chen live on stage to comment on the current season, the parents-to-be shared a secret of their own.

“Well, you know, Julie, how I say no one comes between me and my man … except a Brenchel baby!” Reilly revealed as the audience cheered.

After congratulating the couple on their future addition — who already has its own hashtag, #BabyBrenchel, in honor of Villegas and Reilly’s infamous alliance — Chen gifted the reality stars with a special present.

“We have a little onesie for baby Brenchel, just a little suggestion for a name, potentially,” Chen says.

The couple first met on season 12 of the hit show in 2010, before returning to the house for a second time — where Reilly won! — the following year. They later appeared as a couple on two seasons of The Amazing Race.

Villegas, 35, and Reilly, 30, were married in September 2012 atop the AT&T Center in downtown Los Angeles after the bride arrived on a helicopter.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/P10AqKDerrU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/P10AqKDerrU</a>

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/09/17/big-brother-brendon-villegas-rachel-reilly-expecting-first-child/

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #711 on: September 17, 2015, 01:09:00 PM »
The HOH part 1 competition lasted 3 hours, 45 minutes!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #712 on: September 17, 2015, 01:59:38 PM »
Don't you just love it...Vanessa won game one...really...Vanessa talked Liz into dropping...she had that same deal with the other two and Austin...throw game 1 to me...great win there Vanessa.
Don't knock her because they are stupid, ya know.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #713 on: September 17, 2015, 02:54:04 PM »

I'm not...but right now the jury pool doesn't look real excited about it.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #714 on: September 17, 2015, 03:00:21 PM »
So happy my favorite players of all time Rachel and Brendon are having a baby.  Rachel had to play the game the hard way to stay in the game.  She had a lot of haters, but I'm not one of them. :hearts: to both of them

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #715 on: September 17, 2015, 08:03:06 PM »

I'm not...but right now the jury pool doesn't look real excited about it.
When Austin appeared in the jury house, this argument already broke out and from what i saw, most of the jurors were pro-Vanessa for her game play. Most notably, Shelli was very outspoken.

Offline Super Mateo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #716 on: September 17, 2015, 10:38:36 PM »
When Austin appeared in the jury house, this argument already broke out and from what i saw, most of the jurors were pro-Vanessa for her game play. Most notably, Shelli was very outspoken.

I think the big difference here is Shelli has had plenty of time to break down things in her head and any bitterness she has is diminished in time.  Austin is a fresh eviction and hasn't had the time to cool off or understand Vanessa's game.  And he will not get enough time, so Vanessa won't have his vote.

Final 3 possibilities (speculation):

Liz vs. Steve:  Liz gets Julia and Austin for sure, so Steve would need five of the seven remaining votes.  He's not getting Jackie, and I don't think he gets Becky either, even though Liz got Becky out.  If so, he would need all five of James, Meg, Vanessa, Shelli, and John.  He's got a chance, but I think Liz would squeak by as the (surprising) winner.

Liz vs. Vanessa:  Liz has two automatic votes, but it's a question of whether Vanessa will be respected or despised for her gameplay.  She needs five of them: Shelli, James, Meg, Jackie, Becky, Steve, and John.  Shelli and Becky seem to be supportive of her.  I think they can convince enough of the remaining people to give Vanessa the win.

Steve vs. Vanessa:  Wow, this one is tough to predict.  Both Vanessa and Steve have burned enough bridges and they have infuriated a lot of the jury.  Some jurors may be bitter to both.  Vanessa gets Shelli and Becky; Steve has John and Austin.  Austin can sway Liz, and in turn, Julia, but that's not enough if Vanessa gets the rest.  It may come down to which way James and Meg go, and I'm guessing it'll be with Vanessa.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #717 on: September 17, 2015, 11:15:13 PM »

I think the big difference here is Shelli has had plenty of time to break down things in her head and any bitterness she has is diminished in time.  Austin is a fresh eviction and hasn't had the time to cool off or understand Vanessa's game.  And he will not get enough time, so Vanessa won't have his vote.

Final 3 possibilities (speculation):

Liz vs. Steve:  Liz gets Julia and Austin for sure, so Steve would need five of the seven remaining votes.  He's not getting Jackie, and I don't think he gets Becky either, even though Liz got Becky out.  If so, he would need all five of James, Meg, Vanessa, Shelli, and John.  He's got a chance, but I think Liz would squeak by as the (surprising) winner.

Liz vs. Vanessa:  Liz has two automatic votes, but it's a question of whether Vanessa will be respected or despised for her gameplay.  She needs five of them: Shelli, James, Meg, Jackie, Becky, Steve, and John.  Shelli and Becky seem to be supportive of her.  I think they can convince enough of the remaining people to give Vanessa the win.

Steve vs. Vanessa:  Wow, this one is tough to predict.  Both Vanessa and Steve have burned enough bridges and they have infuriated a lot of the jury.  Some jurors may be bitter to both.  Vanessa gets Shelli and Becky; Steve has John and Austin.  Austin can sway Liz, and in turn, Julia, but that's not enough if Vanessa gets the rest.  It may come down to which way James and Meg go, and I'm guessing it'll be with Vanessa.

OH OH! I forgot to watch. I'm not sure Steve has burned as many bridges as Vanessa.  I just don't know at this point. I better watch the live eviction last night. I saved it on the DVR.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #718 on: September 18, 2015, 02:35:43 AM »
Last night's feeds were very interesting. It was fun to see all three studying things about the game, say what you want about this Final Three, they are all in it to win.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #719 on: September 18, 2015, 10:30:53 AM »
That's good. I wouldn't like someone to just be given final two. Or to win!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #720 on: September 18, 2015, 12:45:55 PM »
I actually liked this season. I found so many times on Thursday not really knowing until the last minute who was going to be evicted. Can't remember the last time we had a strong final 3, where any of them can win the comps I do believe no one should throw these comps Liz really doesn't know what Vanessa will do, that's risky. I think Vanessa should win the game, not my favorite person but hands down imo she is the best player. My second choice is Steve, he also had his hand in a lot of the plays imo. I loved the first part of the final 3 taking over 3 hours, its been many season since that has happen, I'm so glad that there are 3 strong players at the end. I want them to fight till the end  :cheer:  :cheer:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #721 on: September 18, 2015, 02:53:05 PM »
 :waves: Anton

I watched the jury house too, and I know Shelli is for Vanessa, I'm not as certain of the others, John isn't there yet, and hands down the long talk and deal he had with Vanessa and burned not once but twice, and whoever goes next, if it is Steve, he will have a lot to say.   I'm not certain of the Austin/Liz talks, they were hard to hear, but he told Liz straight up that she will shake, promise etc...and say yes, but do not trust her.  When she put John/Steve up she made deals with Austin/Liz  #1 they had to promise her they vote the way she wanted  #2  they had to take her to f/3  #3 they were to throw her game 1 and whoever won 2 or 3 must take her to f/2...Austin was first had to do her bidding or go on the block...and Austin told Liz to go up and just say yes to her demands.  I know Liz doesn't like Steve, but she also doesn't trust Vanessa, Steve does not want to take Vanessa, so this should be a good showdown.  I can see Liz say to Vanessa this is for Austin, I'm voting you out...and I can see Steve saying this is for John, I'm voting you out.  This would be epic if it happens.  I liked Vanessa's game play...what I don't like is for someone to say their INTEGRITY means everything to them, when obviously it doesn't.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #722 on: September 18, 2015, 04:33:54 PM »
Is anyone having trouble voting for the 25,000.00 winner at cbs???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #723 on: September 18, 2015, 10:25:21 PM »
Is anyone having trouble voting for the 25,000.00 winner at cbs???

I was able to vote 20 times yesterday, haven't tried today. OK, I was successful voting again just now. Maybe give it another try?

I just turned on the feeds and apparently they are playing the second comp right now.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 12:22:03 PM by TexasLady »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #724 on: September 19, 2015, 01:13:50 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Meg evicted 4-1
Week 10: Liz, HOH, James & John nominated, Julia wins veto, not used, James evicted 4-0
Week 11: Steve, HOH, Austin & Liz nominated, Austin wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Julia evicted 3-0
Week 12: Vanessa, HOH, John & Steve nominated, John wins veto, used on self, Austin up, Austin evicted 2-1
Week 12: Steve, HOH, John & Vanessa nominated, Vanessa wins veto, used on self, Liz up, John evicted 1-0
Week 13: Vanessa, HOH part 1, Steve, HOH part 2, to be continued...