Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124980 times)

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #625 on: September 11, 2015, 10:17:33 PM »
The suspense is killing me. My wife too. Can't wait to find out who was nominated and who won veto.
Imagine that...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #626 on: September 12, 2015, 03:37:49 AM »
Just a note to everyone...I was on the laptop all day yesterday to keep everyone updated on the HOH talks.  Well, as disappointed as I was, I had the rest of Steve's updates (a lot of good info.) and was just finishing up Johns, as he was walking out the door, and my laptop overheated and I lost everything that I was getting ready to post.  Sorry I didn't get that out to everyone.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: September 12, 2015, 05:31:04 AM »
The suspense is killing me. My wife too. Can't wait to find out who was nominated and who won veto.

John and Steve nominated
sounds like veto not played yet, sounds like today
and the Bully in the hoh made Austin and liz swear to 3 things to not be nominated...saying she has more history with them...
1st thing was had to promise her their votes this week
2nd thing was they must take her to f/3
3rd  they have to throw the first of the 3 last challenges to her and whoever wins takes her to final 2
and Austin had to sell liz out so he goes to f/2 with van...and just incase liz wins, same deal in place with her.
if this isn't bullying to stay in the game...I would never call it smart game play.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:35:29 AM by unbelievable »

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #628 on: September 12, 2015, 08:17:55 AM »
Agree to Vanessa's conditions now and then do whatever you want later.

Nobody in the jury believes nor trusts Vanessa, so she cannot poison the jury. Most of them are in awe of her survival this season,  but that doesn't mean they listen to her.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: September 12, 2015, 08:48:46 AM »

Nobody in the jury believes nor trusts Vanessa, so she cannot poison the jury. Most of them are in awe of her survival this season,  but that doesn't mean they listen to her.

Just hoping John wins that veto.   He's the only one in the mealy few that are left that can cause the empire to fall.  Everyone else does what their told to do from their leader. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #630 on: September 12, 2015, 09:06:14 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Meg evicted 4-1
Week 10: Liz, HOH, James & John nominated, Julia wins veto, not used, James evicted 4-0
Week 11: Steve, HOH, Austin & Liz nominated, Austin wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Julia evicted 3-0
Week 12: Vanessa, HOH, John & Steve nominated, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #631 on: September 12, 2015, 09:07:30 AM »
Frankie Grande was the surprise visitor. The luxury prize was going to Ariana Grande concert at the Staples Center last night. Liz and Vanessa went.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #632 on: September 12, 2015, 09:37:25 AM »
Just a note to everyone...I was on the laptop all day yesterday to keep everyone updated on the HOH talks.  Well, as disappointed as I was, I had the rest of Steve's updates (a lot of good info.) and was just finishing up Johns, as he was walking out the door, and my laptop overheated and I lost everything that I was getting ready to post.  Sorry I didn't get that out to everyone.

You do a fantastic Job Unbelievable! Thank you for all the effort you put in.  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Imagine that...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #633 on: September 12, 2015, 11:14:27 AM »

WOW! Thanks for doing all that work. You did a yeoman's job getting all those conversations! Don't worry about redoing what you lost.

I cannot understand Vanessa's thinking. I think she's lost it and perhaps the game as well because Austin told Liz to tell her whatever she wants to hear, they aren't going to honor it. Do you think Steve and JM will get together and come up with a plan? I guess not, since she put them up, one will go to jury. She should put up Liz and Austin and not only break up the pair but get rid of their double votes.

I'm really just about done with this season. Give Austin the money and free us from our torment. What do Y'all think? Is it over?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 11:27:51 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #634 on: September 12, 2015, 11:15:42 AM »
Frankie Grande was the surprise visitor. The luxury prize was going to Ariana Grande concert at the Staples Center last night. Liz and Vanessa went.

Thanks for getting that Will! Bet they were glad to get out of the house.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #635 on: September 12, 2015, 11:17:50 AM »

John and Steve nominated
sounds like veto not played yet, sounds like today
and the Bully in the hoh made Austin and liz swear to 3 things to not be nominated...saying she has more history with them...
1st thing was had to promise her their votes this week
2nd thing was they must take her to f/3
3rd  they have to throw the first of the 3 last challenges to her and whoever wins takes her to final 2
and Austin had to sell liz out so he goes to f/2 with van...and just incase liz wins, same deal in place with her.
if this isn't bullying to stay in the game...I would never call it smart game play.

Yeah like this will work! NOT!!!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #636 on: September 12, 2015, 02:54:59 PM »

The question becomes - do you take V with you in the final 2, hoping they can't stand her enough that you get the half mil? Or, does that jury just go "wow, Vanessa really kicked all our asses" and give HER the prize?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #637 on: September 12, 2015, 05:23:33 PM »
That's the 1/2 million dollar question isn't it.  :snicker:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #638 on: September 12, 2015, 06:46:59 PM »

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Meg evicted 4-1
Week 10: Liz, HOH, James & John nominated, Julia wins veto, not used, James evicted 4-0
Week 11: Steve, HOH, Austin & Liz nominated, Austin wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Julia evicted 3-0
Week 12: Vanessa, HOH, John & Steve nominated, John wins veto, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #639 on: September 12, 2015, 06:59:26 PM »
Thank you Will That was the best news ever.  I had just went to live feeds when they came in saw everyone but John...Vanessa not talking... :yess: :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #640 on: September 12, 2015, 07:21:06 PM »
Whoooo boy. Big problem/decision now!!! Who will Vanessa put up! I can't see JohnyM voting out Steve. Ausliz will vote to keep the other so Vanessa would have to break the tie. Will Austin ask Vanessa to put up Liz and vote her out?  This just got interesting.

UnB you got your wish!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:28:09 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #641 on: September 12, 2015, 07:33:28 PM »
Whoooo boy. Big problem/decision now!!! Who will Vanessa put up! I can't see JohnyM voting out Steve. Ausliz will vote to keep the other so Vanessa would have to break the tie. Will Austin ask Vanessa to put up Liz and vote her out?  This just got interesting.

Very happy to see Johnny Mac won Veto.

Who is more likely to win a comp? L or A

Hope JM doesn't vote out Steve. I want Vanessa to finally get blood on her hands.

Imagine that...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: September 12, 2015, 08:05:42 PM »

Very happy to see Johnny Mac won Veto.

Who is more likely to win a comp? L or A

Hope JM doesn't vote out Steve. I want Vanessa to finally get blood on her hands.

Well Van wanted to keep both Steve and Austin so she had positives to go to f/2 with...she knows if she keeps Liz, that van chances are very slim going to f/2.  John won't vote out Steve, I'm sure those two will get it together to go to the end.  It will be fun to see those other 3 scramble. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #643 on: September 12, 2015, 08:38:08 PM »
 :waves:  TexasLady
Thank you for the skittle pics.   :spy:  to figure who's who

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #644 on: September 12, 2015, 08:43:12 PM »
I wonder the same thing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #645 on: September 12, 2015, 08:56:20 PM »
 :waves:  Dark Rain
as far as Liz goes, she has been good at some question/answer hoh's, but I haven't seen  before/after questions yet, I'm not sure how she will do on days.  Austin good at days(from what I have seen with him practicing , and some physical, endurance as long as it's not lengthy. I don't see either of them pulling out the 1st,2nd, or 3rd for the f/2.  They both said they would throw the 1st game to Van, but with John winning veto, Vanessa's strategy is surely going to change, I'm hoping she keeps Steve.  If John wins f/4 hoh, everyone will be fighting hard for that veto, hoping it's a Steve win, change the outcome of this game.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #646 on: September 12, 2015, 09:09:27 PM »
Big Brother - Episode 36 (Preview)

Find out who won the coveted HoH crown and which former player pays the Houseguests a visit on the next episode of Big Brother airing Sunday at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9IJOXmg3uCc&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9IJOXmg3uCc&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: September 12, 2015, 09:44:15 PM »
More F******? No thanks.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #648 on: September 13, 2015, 02:05:06 PM »

Week 12: Vanessa, HOH, John & Steve nominated, John wins veto, used on self, Austin up, to be continued...

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #649 on: September 13, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »
Vanessa and Liz is the only acceptable f2 besides any final two involving Vanessa.