Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124342 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #575 on: September 05, 2015, 08:20:51 PM »
It was the same comp as Mccrey (sp) had I think 2 seasons ago, spinning in the tutu and then bowling. 
Apparently Austin when he won because Jesse was there yelled Judas is in the building, and continued on inside has yet to take the veto off told Julia that the feeds like to see who won.  Liz is truly mad because she feels that he knew he was safe...which he did, and was never going to throw the veto to Julia.  Her emotions are all out of check...Austin gave her about an hour to cool down, and approached her after she moved out of their bed to the comic room bed...she immediately put the covers over her head, and he still started talking...she told him she doesn't know what is or isn't the truth and she didn't want to see his face.  Austin then says I RUINED MY LIFE FOR YOU...I had a girlfriend back home, Liz says You What Ruined your life for me...are you telling me things weren't ended back home with your girlfriend.  Liz of course tells him to get out.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: September 05, 2015, 08:27:12 PM »
THIS HAPPENNED FIRST BEFORE THE AUSTIN LIZ TALK
Steve was going to put his HOH laundry away and opened the door to the comic room, closed it when he saw them, Julia yells "we are not lepers in here you can come in"  Steve comes in puts his clothes away and tells Liz his bottle of wine is where the microwave was before they moved it back, and Liz replies "thank you can I have most of it?"  Steve says just save a taste for me. He also tells her he has a 2 bags of something from his basket he will bring right down for her. 

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #577 on: September 05, 2015, 08:56:04 PM »
WeLLLLL... I guess that veto comp takes care of the showmance.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #578 on: September 05, 2015, 09:09:56 PM »
I have to go for now will be back later...if anyone wants to hit the live feeds I covered up to about 6pm...good starting point

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #579 on: September 06, 2015, 05:27:04 AM »
additional info from the twins talking by themselves.  Julia still saying that Liz needs to go, that the others will still see her as a threat with Austin and they will put her back up on the block.  Julia say's and Liz agrees that Julia should be the one to stay because she can slide through to the end,  try to win the next HOH put Steve and Austin up, Julia says she never liked Austin.  While they are having their "bitchfest"  Liz is crying, she feels so stupid for listening to him. 
Austin prepared bbq chicken and veggies, made Liz's plate of food shaped into a heart, and Julia's normal, had Steve carry them back to the comic room, but both Liz and Julia told Steve to take them back out that they would eat later.  Vanessa was shocked that they said that because the twins like to eat.  The food sat on the counter with foil over it, when they heard Austin called to the DR they left the comic room to the kitchen to eat.

Will has the rest of this covered in BBAD

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #580 on: September 06, 2015, 05:33:28 AM »
At least the better twin is staying and definitely targeting Austin next <3

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: September 06, 2015, 05:44:25 AM »
At least the better twin is staying and definitely targeting Austin next <3

actually I don't get this but Liz told her to take out Steve first Austin second...
this made no sense when down to 5, she would have to be on a winning streak.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #582 on: September 06, 2015, 06:47:55 AM »
Austin wants Liz to stay in the game...
Vanessa told him that the girls wanted Julia to stay in the game and Liz to go home.  Austin isn't having that, he tells Vanessa that Liz has to stay in the game, and that she will be Austin, Liz and Vanessa to final 3.  Vanessa surely has to be disturbed by this,  she knows if Liz stays and Austin will fight to keep her in the game that there is no way they are taking Vanessa to f/2
(hoping things get shaken up by this)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #583 on: September 06, 2015, 10:56:53 PM »
Austin wants Liz to stay in the game...
Vanessa told him that the girls wanted Julia to stay in the game and Liz to go home.  Austin isn't having that, he tells Vanessa that Liz has to stay in the game, and that she will be Austin, Liz and Vanessa to final 3.  Vanessa surely has to be disturbed by this,  she knows if Liz stays and Austin will fight to keep her in the game that there is no way they are taking Vanessa to f/2
(hoping things get shaken up by this)

The Liz/Austin combo apparently has had a big bump in the road since thanks to UnB's reporting, Liz is mad at how Austin has been acting. He says he loves her but at the moment she's not having anything to do with him. Tomorrow might be even more interesting after the veto ceremony because Steve has it in his head he's (apparently) going to put up Julia. I don't know how the other HGs will vote. They truly need to break up the Liz/Austin combination. We'll see!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:12:50 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #584 on: September 07, 2015, 10:27:34 AM »
From Unbelievable's update....

"......a lot of whining going on by Liz."

LOL That has been the twins all season. All they do is whine about things. I can't wait to see one of them go home. Hopefully Liz.
Imagine that...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #585 on: September 07, 2015, 11:14:53 AM »
I never understand why some people feel so entitled! I don't recall either twin ever feeling bad for voting someone else out but ye gods! the crying and anger over even being put up!   :colors

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #586 on: September 07, 2015, 11:15:10 AM »
From Unbelievable's update....

"......a lot of whining going on by Liz."

LOL That has been the twins all season. All they do is whine about things. I can't wait to see one of them go home. Hopefully Liz.

You are so right Dark Rain...when I have the headphones on that whining and squealing is way over the edge.  I hope Liz is out the door also!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #587 on: September 07, 2015, 11:19:24 AM »
I never understand why some people feel so entitled! I don't recall either twin ever feeling bad for voting someone else out but ye gods! the crying and anger over even being put up!   :colors

They act like they are the Stars of the show.  The taped show Sunday 9/6 really broke it down when Liz/Julia were talking on the chaise lounge's...it looks like She is really playing Austin. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #588 on: September 07, 2015, 11:29:01 AM »
The other night Julia made reference to the fact that they are friends with Porshe, i never read that in their bio's anyone else hear or read that?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #589 on: September 07, 2015, 02:08:18 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Meg evicted 4-1
Week 10: Liz, HOH, James & John nominated, Julia wins veto, not used, James evicted 4-0
Week 11: Steve, HOH, Austin & Liz nominated, Austin wins veto, used on self, Julia up, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #590 on: September 07, 2015, 03:26:01 PM »
The other night Julia made reference to the fact that they are friends with Porshe, i never read that in their bio's anyone else hear or read that?

We were out with family, I'll have to watch it.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #591 on: September 07, 2015, 04:44:17 PM »

Most honest and true post on this forum this season, TL!

(Still my favorite!)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #592 on: September 07, 2015, 06:30:33 PM »
Jury House! Robyn Kass and her dog paid a visit today!

photo courtesy of Robyn Kass
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:33:55 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #593 on: September 07, 2015, 10:43:58 PM »
Vanessa and Steve now talking politics
Would love for you to elucidate on their political views. Not hard to guess them but would like a verify if you don't mind?

Thanks for posting the feeds!
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #594 on: September 08, 2015, 10:30:13 AM »
Would love for you to elucidate on their political views. Not hard to guess them but would like a verify if you don't mind?

That convo was very brief. They mentioned Trump running for President and something else which I don't remember now.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #595 on: September 08, 2015, 01:26:01 PM »

Steve likes Bernie Sanders and Vanessa said she never heard of him...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #596 on: September 08, 2015, 02:51:44 PM »
Today is blog and picture day in the BB house. Here's a pic of the final six wearing their tutus they wore in the veto competititon!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: September 08, 2015, 03:54:11 PM »

That convo was very brief. They mentioned Trump running for President and something else which I don't remember now.

Steve at first said he was a democrat, Vanessa said "you are a democrat?" To that Steve said he was more of an independent, that he is way to the far left, and is trying hard to move more towards the right.  Vanessa said she was like a libertarian, but then thought for a minute and said she was an independent.   (the reason I remember this is I was wondering how Steve knew Trump was running, I thought that announcement was after they went into the house)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: September 08, 2015, 04:08:47 PM »
How do you even mix up Independent and Libertarian :lol:
Especially when it's your own beliefs...
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #599 on: September 08, 2015, 06:27:06 PM »

Steve at first said he was a democrat, Vanessa said "you are a democrat?" To that Steve said he was more of an independent, that he is way to the far left, and is trying hard to move more towards the right.  Vanessa said she was like a libertarian, but then thought for a minute and said she was an independent.   (the reason I remember this is I was wondering how Steve knew Trump was running, I thought that announcement was after they went into the house)

I did a quick online search and Donald Trump announced his candidacy on June 16th. I believe the Big Brother 17 house guests entered the house on June 24th.
Imagine that...