Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124914 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #350 on: August 14, 2015, 12:28:44 AM »
Put James and Meg up and leave Jecky alone pleathe

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #351 on: August 14, 2015, 12:43:41 AM »
SLAY A LITTLE LIZ <3333333333333333333333333333333333333

#SixthSense all the way <3 <3 <3 :hoot: :hoot:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline mucxlover

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #352 on: August 14, 2015, 06:50:08 AM »
Hey guys, i just have to say,this is just my speculation...
If Theres a wildcard challege,were 1 houseguest in the jury can come back in the house,just like last season...
I think Jackie will win it and hope to win that...
because on eviction of jackie she didn't carry her bag out, and did you notice?
every evictions have a close up on the exit door of the evictic, but when Jackie when out that camera is way far on the exit door and you get to see two chairs with julie...
I HATE STEVE Right Now...they evicted my most favorite houseguest ever(JACKIE).i really hope my speculation can come true.and jackie wins :)
EVICT STEVE (:;)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:43:32 AM by mucxlover »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2015, 07:11:33 AM »
John didn't evict Jackie ok he was protecting his number one becky!!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #354 on: August 14, 2015, 07:42:20 AM »
I assume Steve intended to backdoor either James or Becky. John didn't Veto probably because he thought Becky would have gone up.

Steve and John in the hammock room, Steve told John not to use the veto.

Offline mucxlover

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2015, 08:01:06 AM »
I Think Next Week,Either John & Becky Or James & Meg, and if one of them win the veto, steve will be the replacement

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2015, 08:10:41 AM »
I Think Next Week,Either John & Becky Or James & Meg, and if one of them win the veto, steve will be the replacement

It wouldn't break my heart.  :snicker:

Welcome to RFF!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2015, 08:34:56 AM »
Missing Shelli, but Vanessa and Shelli together could have rode to the end...
I think even though Becky has told Austwins all about Vanessa, Vanessa will squash it in the morning.  The plan to put John/Becky up will most likely happen, Julia is against John going up, but says it is what it is.  Both good veto players so HOH not against James going up if one comes down...but Liz really doesn't want James up because he kept them safe...they keep saying if we do this then they will come after us.  When do they start realizing there is slim picking's to put up.  They want Becky to stay to go after Vanessa.  What cracks me up is they make all these perfect plans up, then someone else wins hoh and their plans go to hell.   Shelli warned the goblins or gremlins (called both) that Vanessa, and Austwins will play to stay, and they will be a casualty, if Vanessa went then Shelli, John and Steve would have worked together and up on the block may have been Austwins instead.  They picked Vanessa to stay and Jackie went next. 
At any rate I am hoping Shelli comes back in the game,  and at the end by miracle it's John and Shelli or John and Steve.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:41:54 AM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: August 14, 2015, 08:40:42 AM »

I think Jackie will win it and hope to win that...

On the double eviction the houseguest will pack up the clothes etc... of the evicted houseguest for them.  It's been that way in the past

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #359 on: August 14, 2015, 11:05:47 AM »
TBH there was something very unsatisfying about Steve getting Jackie out. I would have much rather a Sixth Sense member get out a Goblin instead to really show them how stupid they were to keep Vanessa. :lol: Also, I would have much rather had James leave but whatever they deserved it for being so stupid.

Shelli really grew on me this past week and it was sad seeing her go. I hope she comes back and plays with Johnny Mac.

I hope Johnny Mac and Becky can both survive this week. James can leave because that's what you get for being a big dummy lol. And they thought it was going to be easy to get out Vanessa next. :groan: :groan: :groan:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2015, 12:36:17 PM »
When it is a double eviction, nobody ever packs. Because no one knows who will be nominated. Meg wasn't packed either.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2015, 01:53:26 PM »
I'm so pissed off! This Double Eviction night sucks!

I've never liked Steve, but yesterday night... I mean, I hate him like never before!
He's always saying: "I want Becky out" , "I can't stand her"... And now you don't put her up?? I like Becky, but I love Jackie and Meg! I just hope Steve will go out soon, with the other Sixth Sense members.

I'm praying to see Jackie coming to the house again! I love you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( <333333333333

Right now I'm just rooting for Meg, James and maybe Becky.
Tbh, I like Vanessa more than the others of house right now. I just hope she thinks a little bit about "her allies" and go with Meg, James and Becky, and get rid of Steve, Austin and the twins. I kinda like Julia, but she will follow her twin so...
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2015, 06:37:08 PM »

I've never liked Steve, but yesterday night... I mean, I hate him like never before!
He's always saying: "I want Becky out" , "I can't stand her"... And now you don't put her up?? I like Becky, but I love Jackie and Meg! I just hope Steve will go out soon, with the other Sixth Sense members.
Stupidly, he thought he would get her via the backdoor move. John defied his plans, by not using the veto.

On a double eviction night, ALWAYS put your target up first and do nothing cute like trying to backdoor.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2015, 11:47:28 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2015, 11:55:36 PM »
How did Liz become HoH? Was there a competition we missed?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #365 on: August 15, 2015, 01:08:43 AM »
How did Liz become HoH? Was there a competition we missed?

They did another HOH comp last night right before BBAD started and it continued during BBAD for about 15 minutes with fish and then the show came back on once the comp was over. Austin kissed Liz in the bathroom celebrating her win.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #366 on: August 15, 2015, 04:12:43 AM »

Stupidly, he thought he would get her via the backdoor move. John defied his plans, by not using the veto.

On a double eviction night, ALWAYS put your target up first and do nothing cute like trying to backdoor.

Steve and John were talking on the hammock room and some people say Steve says to John to not use the POV. Idk.. Horrible night.

Everybody will be disagreement with me, but I hope Johny Mac is the next evicted hg. I mean, Becky is playing more on Meg & James side, and it's the part of the house I like. John is playing more in the other side, because he's always helping them, of course he's trying to protect Becky, but he's with the Sixth Sense more than with the others. So, I hope Becky wins the POV and John is out of the house. But Johny is so good at challenges, so I suppose he will win the POV. And you can't never trust the house, so maybe is Meg (pawn) vs John, and they evict Meg, so... idk. :/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:54:05 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #367 on: August 15, 2015, 08:51:20 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 24 (Preview)

The Double eviction caused chaos in the Big Brother house! Somebody has to win it all on Big Brother, Sunday at 8/7c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/En7QiaIgLzo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/En7QiaIgLzo</a>

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #368 on: August 15, 2015, 12:47:53 PM »
I wish the next HOH would get the guts to put Austin and Liz up together and backdoor the other if one comes down.  Every week they slide by...what is wrong with these people?????

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #369 on: August 15, 2015, 12:53:45 PM »
Hoping John wins this Veto...or if Vanessa wins uses it on John.  He might be the only one with enough grit to get rid of  Austin or Liz...I don't mind Julia playing it out.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #370 on: August 15, 2015, 03:53:30 PM »
VETO COMPETITION TODAY

Playing in the veto today are....

HOH......................Liz

Nominees..............Becky and John

Picked...................Austin, Meg and Steve

Host......................James

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #371 on: August 15, 2015, 07:21:01 PM »
Veto competition is underway!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #372 on: August 15, 2015, 09:51:57 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #373 on: August 15, 2015, 09:58:25 PM »
Is Becky Liz's target? Or is she looking to do a backdoor this week?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: August 15, 2015, 09:59:18 PM »
Come on Becky/John mist Liz to evict Vanessa/James + Meg! :res: