Author Topic: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 332143 times)

Offline Amazing Meanderer

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #950 on: November 10, 2015, 02:59:26 PM »
Newbie speculation:

I think Justin & Diana won because the way they post on Facebook sounds like a spoiler for the season.  They talk about how they did their homework before the season and no one else did.  When accused of being cocky they say they backed their "cockiness" up with performance.  They way they say it doesn't sound like they're talking about any particular leg -- but instead the whole season. 

Sounds like they're waiting impatiently to be able to boast about all the brilliant ways that they ensured their win. 

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #951 on: November 10, 2015, 03:04:11 PM »
Welcome to RFF  :conf: :conf: :conf:

And yess i think too ambitious sometime will let you down and ake a fatal mistakke that can cost the race (see Misti and Jim in Denmark leg)
what might have been

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #952 on: November 10, 2015, 03:08:56 PM »
I'm talking about how they talk now that the season is all over.

They don't sound at all humble.  They talk about the mistakes other people made.  They talk about how they didn't know that others were working against them at the beginning (but they're all friends now).  And they talk like all their hard work paid off. 

After the season is over and we're all watching the show and they're commenting on the episodes on facebook fan pages, you might expect a team to apologize for how cocky they came off and say they have learned to be more humble.  But they continue to sound cocky,  and say that their performance justified their attitude.

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #953 on: November 10, 2015, 03:09:26 PM »
Thank you for the welcome!   :)

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #954 on: November 10, 2015, 03:19:57 PM »
While I wouldn't have said this a few weeks ago, I can believe Tanner & Josh could be going home. They haven't been the same since Africa, and now that their storyline has run its course, in their edit they're just kinda...there. Plus nothing is seen of them past going to India.

Though I expect more talk about taking out Justin & Diana when the second U-Turn shows up.

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #955 on: November 10, 2015, 03:55:56 PM »
I am using Logan & Chris, Tiffany & Krista, Joey & Kelsey and Justin & Diana as the final 4 for my fantasy game. 

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #956 on: November 10, 2015, 06:13:55 PM »
While I wouldn't have said this a few weeks ago, I can believe Tanner & Josh could be going home. They haven't been the same since Africa, and now that their storyline has run its course, in their edit they're just kinda...there. Plus nothing is seen of them past going to India.

Though I expect more talk about taking out Justin & Diana when the second U-Turn shows up.

I think it's because they're really boring as racers :lol:

If they're not trash-talking Justin or doing extreme challenges they are really REALLY boring =/

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #957 on: November 11, 2015, 11:18:22 AM »
I think that The Long Island leg could be self driving

Online RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: November 11, 2015, 02:45:48 PM »

They don't sound at all humble.  They talk about the mistakes other people made.  They talk about how they didn't know that others were working against them at the beginning (but they're all friends now).  And they talk like all their hard work paid off. 

After the season is over and we're all watching the show and they're commenting on the episodes on facebook fan pages, you might expect a team to apologize for how cocky they came off and say they have learned to be more humble.  But they continue to sound cocky,  and say that their performance justified their attitude.

I don't usually read racers'/casuals' Facebook comments, but this sounds on-point. :( :gaah:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #959 on: November 11, 2015, 05:54:13 PM »

I don't usually read racers'/casuals' Facebook comments, but this sounds on-point. :( :gaah:

If they win ... well, at least my percolating Amazing Race 26:  What If? game can encourage people who hate Justin & Diana to get some revenge!   :)  BTW, I won't do any What If? games until after the season is over, so you probably have a while to wait.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #960 on: November 11, 2015, 07:06:22 PM »

If they win ... well, at least my percolating Amazing Race 26:  What If? game can encourage people who hate Justin & Diana to get some revenge!   :)  BTW, I won't do any What If? games until after the season is over, so you probably have a while to wait.

Belle if you do that I will powervote them to be eliminated FIRST :lol:

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #961 on: November 11, 2015, 08:54:19 PM »

I highly doubt Justin & Diana would be coming off this unlikable if they won. . . .

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #962 on: November 13, 2015, 04:01:25 AM »
During Leg 7, Joey says: "We need the two of us (referring to Tiffany & Krista) to take them down (Justin & Diana)."

Considering there's a U-Turn in India, what are the chances that Kelsey & Joey U-Turn them out and in turn, Justin & Diana end up failing to U-Turn Tiffany & Krista and get eliminated? :P

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #963 on: November 13, 2015, 01:14:50 PM »
I'm not reading anything about this Topic, because I don't want any spoiler, BUT I wanted to say that: Please, God, don't let this season be a F4 AGAIN. :/
Thanks, byeee~
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #964 on: November 14, 2015, 02:23:45 AM »
A while ago someone posted a spoiler on wiki, a lot of people thought it is fake - but it predicted Cindy & Rick would be 7th and Tanner and Josh 6th. I believe now the spoiler was true. The spoiler said that Kelsey & Joey will be 5th, Tiffany & Krista 4th, Logan & Chris 3th, Justin & Diana 2th and Denise & James Earl will win. I believe it is correct!!!! Justin & Diana are the tippical dominatig strong team who never wins in the end, and denise and james earl are more clever than the girls nad the paparazzi so they could beat them in the end.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #965 on: November 14, 2015, 02:27:08 AM »
A while ago someone posted a spoiler on wiki, a lot of people thought it is fake - but it predicted Cindy & Rick would be 7th and Tanner and Josh 6th. I believe now the spoiler was true. The spoiler said that Kelsey & Joey will be 5th, Tiffany & Krista 4th, Logan & Chris 3th, Justin & Diana 2th and Denise & James Earl will win. I believe it is correct!!!! Justin & Diana are the tippical dominatig strong team who never wins in the end, and denise and james earl are more clever than the girls nad the paparazzi so they could beat them in the end.

Wiki-edits are never true though :lol:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #966 on: November 14, 2015, 02:43:51 AM »

No, it's fake. Never true. :groan:
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #967 on: November 14, 2015, 05:13:02 AM »

It's Wikipedia. Even you can spam it and play with it. ;) I wouldn't recommend you to do so though. :lol:

Online RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #968 on: November 14, 2015, 10:47:31 AM »

Why do I feel like YOU were the one who edited the wiki? The editor put "2th" and "3th" when it's supposed to be 2nd and 3rd... just like you're saying "2th" and "3th."

Justin & Diana are probably winning this... like I've said, they're never shown to be malicious or anything. They just happen to win every leg and there's nothing the teams could do about it.

If they don't win, Denise & James Earl may be a possibility. They're actually a bit boring so a win from them wouldn't be that surprising.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #969 on: November 14, 2015, 10:52:31 AM »
in what universe are denise/james-earl boring lol

IDK, I really think next week might be the time Kelsey & Joey take out Justin & Diana, I think that photo of them at the U-Turn from sightings looks like them taking a picture out.

Logan & Chris/Tiffany & Krista will just presumably be a red herring in the preview for the U-Turn next leg, similar to Afghans going "Who should we U-Turn" on TAR23 and Margie & Luke's preview on TAR18.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #970 on: November 14, 2015, 11:51:46 AM »
in what universe are denise/james-earl boring lol

IDK, I really think next week might be the time Kelsey & Joey take out Justin & Diana, I think that photo of them at the U-Turn from sightings looks like them taking a picture out.

Logan & Chris/Tiffany & Krista will just presumably be a red herring in the preview for the U-Turn next leg, similar to Afghans going "Who should we U-Turn" on TAR23 and Margie & Luke's preview on TAR18.

It looks more like they reading the clue after U-turn decision

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #971 on: November 14, 2015, 11:55:48 PM »

I don't know why everyone thinks that Logan & Chris make it to F3 if the only basis is the picture above, while the picture above is from Krakow. Or am I missing something???
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #972 on: November 15, 2015, 12:11:53 AM »
does this image convince you dear  :cheer: im happy they got in the finales
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac121/strainos5011/TAR27CAPS/TAR2700154_zpsgn52z6ad.png

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:18:37 AM by Vodka. »

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here