Author Topic: S30 Ep 13 "My Word is My Bond"  (Read 17905 times)

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S30 Ep 13 "My Word is My Bond"
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2015, 08:20:16 AM »
I just watched the show

And holy crap can Rodney shut up about Reward. I think production planted those mellions so he shuts up.

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2015, 08:31:50 AM »
I just watched the show

And holy crap can Rodney shut up about Reward. I think production planted those mellions so he shuts up.

:funny: It a pitty that he was no eliminated on his BIRTHDAY :-) what a spoiled BRAT.  blahblah

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2015, 08:34:12 AM »
I would love another two Immunity collars, one for the boys (Mike) and the other for the girls (Carolyn), so one of the other 3 has to go. xD

I'm extremely happy for this episode. For me, is the best of the season. I can't stand Dan (I hate him), and he's gone, so  :hearts:
The IC almost gave me a heart attack when Sierra was close to win, but yay! Mike won!
At the TC I was thinking that Carolyn wouldn't use the ID, and I was screaming: "USE IT!!". And she used it. :D
Dan's face, and the others faces... epic. <3

I just hope Sierra open her eyes, and vote with Mike and Carolyn for Rodney on the next TC, because if Mike or Carolyn win the IC, the other will be in danger... Sierra can't vote with the two worst contestant in this season, please, Sierra, think about it! :/

YES!! I was really happy to see Dan go!!! But Sierra is actually right, when there is Mike and her in the end she would not win- But I hope so too, that she would wote with him and Carolyn.

P.D: Sorry for my english, it sucks a little bit. ^^''

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2015, 09:23:11 AM »
LOL Rodney is such a baby - I'd be embarrassed watching this if I knew him... :x
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2015, 09:23:15 AM »
OMFG...!!! THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE OF THIS SEASON  :hearts: :hearts:

Dan said Mike is arrogant, i think he needs a mirror lol..
So glad Mike won immunity and so glad Dan is gone. i can't stand him
If he didn't use his advantage, i think Carolyn wouldn't use her idol.

Mike FTW, Carolyn for S31 PLEASE...!!!

I totaly agree!!! Mike was nice to Dan and he only said crap about him - sweet was when Mike won imunity, and Dan was so pissed:-)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2015, 10:29:46 AM »
I don't think Dan is as horrific as everyone makes him out to be TBH.

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2015, 10:39:19 AM »

For me Dan is not horrific, he is only very very unsympathetic, selfcenterd bully. But I would be very upset when he would be in the final 3, and for me he is NOT MEMORABLE, in 2 days I dont know anythink about him - somthink what he wouldnt like to hear:-) But that is only my opinion.

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2015, 10:40:23 AM »
LOL Rodney is such a baby - I'd be embarrassed watching this if I knew him... :x

His friends has to celebrate his birthday at least ten times:-)

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2015, 10:42:14 AM »

He's not as mean and cruel as Will is but he is such an arrogant, delusional and idiotic person that he comes of an annoying and unlikeable person (which he is).

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2015, 02:49:58 PM »

He's not as mean and cruel as Will is but he is such an arrogant, delusional and idiotic person that he comes of an annoying and unlikeable person (which he is).

I agree:-)

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2015, 05:28:23 PM »
Rodney, get over the rewards thing. People promised that, if there was an Individual Reward and they won it and had to take more people with them, they would choose you. But if I win it and I have to give up my spot, never in a million years I would give you Reward.

Yeah, Dan sucks and his Ponderosa video tells us how mich mistaken he is about himself.

And yes, unless production plants another HII, Carolyn or Mike are going home next. Only hope is, the one of them making it to the Final 4, wins Final IC. In that case, I think the others do not have a chance to win. Seriously hope Mike wins it all, cause I will not stand his ego in S31.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2015, 09:42:33 PM »
I feel like I'm the only Sierra fan lol.
I hope its a Mike/Carolyn/Sierra F3 and Carolyn/Mike win and the one that doesn't win makes it on S31.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2015, 10:26:24 PM »
I feel like I'm the only Sierra fan lol.
I hope its a Mike/Carolyn/Sierra F3 and Carolyn/Mike win and the one that doesn't win makes it on S31.

I kind of like her but her UTR edit and her unexcited gameplay does not make me feeling interesting.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2015, 10:32:04 PM »
Sierra is actually really smart in the decisions she's made throughout the game, but it doesn't make for great TV.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2015, 10:59:33 PM »
Sierra is probably smart but she's been invisible virtually the whole game which doesn't help...
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2015, 11:00:15 PM »

it won't happen. If they both make it to F4, they will vote for each other. They will bring Will/Rodney/Sierra who easily to beat at the final 3

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2015, 02:14:50 AM »
I think Sierra is smart - bring Mike to the finals and you lose - that is right - but Dan/Rodney and Will are so unsympathetic that working with them looks bad.

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2015, 02:18:32 AM »
Mike will propable be in the finals only if he wins anothe r 2 immunities which I doubt - Carolyn and Sierra are accully strong in some things too. And Rdney could be if he gets food :-) Only Eill I doubt will take immunity. But 99% he would be in the final 3 - everybody knows that he will not win.

The Final 3 secnarios:
Mike, Sierra, Will (Mike wins 2 immunities)
Carolyn, Sierra, Will (Carolyn and Sierra make a bond - I dont know about it)
Rondey, Will, Sierra (that is the most possible scenario)
Carolyn, rondey, Will (Carolyn wins 2 immunities)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2015, 05:43:06 AM »
Carolyn doesn't need to win Immunity twice to make it to the end, as long as Mike loses when she loses.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2015, 05:51:29 AM »
I think then when Mike loses Immunity he is gone. Sierra would probably stick with Rodney and Will because she can beat them.

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2015, 05:53:53 AM »
Carolyn doesn't need to win Immunity twice to make it to the end, as long as Mike loses when she loses.

You are right when Mike loses the first immunity he is gone. But when he wins there is a possibility that Rodney will be voted out - because neither Sierra and Mike likes him. But when they think strategic they will take him to the end, because he will not win.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2015, 07:58:08 AM »
Yeah, Mike has to win all the IC or he will be the next.
On the preview Mike says: "This can be a million dollar mistake", or something like that. And it's not cool... :(
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2015, 08:14:29 AM »
Sierra hasn't been a good player. Sure she could beat Will and Rodney because they are AWFUL players. That doesn't make her a good player.

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2015, 08:16:50 AM »
Yeah, Mike has to win all the IC or he will be the next.
On the preview Mike says: "This can be a million dollar mistake", or something like that. And it's not cool... :(

Yes I think that is very difficult to win 2 last immunities. There are other strong people (except for Will). I dont thinkl Mike will make it to the final 3 unles he manages somehow to make a startegic move, but which? I am not sure. But I hope it will be Mike, carolyn and Sierra in the end. Probst said in an interwiew that the winner would be liked and that all finalist deserve to be in the final tribal. I dont think that Will deserves it, and I dont think that Rondney is liked from wiewers.

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2015, 08:18:55 AM »
Sierra hasn't been a good player. Sure she could beat Will and Rodney because they are AWFUL players. That doesn't make her a good player.

I agree, but she is not dumm. She knows that she does not win with Mike, with Carolyn maybe. But I dont like the way she played with the people she played - Dan, Rondney, Will. But these 3 it would really be for me bad if they win (of corse Dan cannot win now).