Author Topic: It's Time To Stop Calling Jet & Cord Homophobes  (Read 30034 times)

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
Re: It's Time To Stop Calling Jet & Cord Homophobes
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 08:01:31 PM »
As for the U-Turn. The Afghanimals were going to U-Turn Brendon & Rachel but decided to U-Turn their strongest competition because of what happened to Jamal's knee. That's not back-stabbing, It's a smart move. They never said to the Cowboys that they wouldn't U-Turn them.

Weren't supporting Brenchel either though so theywere hurting all 3 sides.

They did what's best for them though.

lol @ this deviating from the homophobia argument.

Still backstabbing and I'm not the origin of the deviation.

Backstabbing is a part of the game.

Leo & Jamal never said they wouldn't U-Turn Cowboys to their faces.

And if so it's still a game and people aren't going to be nice and pansy to each other because that's boring. See: TAR24 alliance.

Also you're the owner of the thread so

Doesn't matter, its still rude and they made it clear to Country that Cowboys were safe, the idea was directly conveyed.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »
long speech

This was before I remembered the interview, doesn't matter it happened after the race which I corrected. I'd make a big deal myself, I'm generally polite myself, being rude is still rude. And payback isn't specifically homophobic, they were **** on so did the same. Talking about character is deviation btw.

You can't use 'treat others how you want to be treated' in validation of homophobia/racism. idt Cowboys would want to be called white trash. And if payback wasn't specifically homophobic...then call someone an idiot or something. Something else. And I didn't talk about character oops.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2014, 08:04:37 PM »
Nonsense. If you're last in line you're risking being the furthest back in business class, which means possibly being the last to hop in a cab or catch transport, so D&J were cutting in line to also try and get an advantage, which was further boosted via upgrade. And Dan and Jordan explained it enough to know what they were doing, even saying "There's a nice little line". Also, sleeping after a full day of exhaustion? Come on, and if they were awake enough to see J&C there and put there bags there does not matter. Also, being cautious while accepting help isn't a bad thing, and tbh "not caring" just means they didn't want to get too invested in an alliance in order to avoid being backstabbed, which they were and Marie thought it was enough of an issue to point out that you never really can trust Afghan. The moral of the story you ask? Look what happened.

They cut in line to get an advantage.
They upgraded to get an advantage and only did it in the last hour of flight iirc so they didn't get advantages wrt sleeping.
Also ftr U-Turns are a part of the game and you have to d.w.i.

Cowboys were asleep the night leg 12 started, rewatch the ep.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2014, 08:08:08 PM »
As for the U-Turn. The Afghanimals were going to U-Turn Brendon & Rachel but decided to U-Turn their strongest competition because of what happened to Jamal's knee. That's not back-stabbing, It's a smart move. They never said to the Cowboys that they wouldn't U-Turn them.

Weren't supporting Brenchel either though so theywere hurting all 3 sides.

They did what's best for them though.

lol @ this deviating from the homophobia argument.

Still backstabbing and I'm not the origin of the deviation.

And if so it's still a game and people aren't going to be nice and pansy to each other because that's boring. See: TAR24 alliance.

Also you're the owner of the thread so

Doesn't matter, its still rude and they made it clear to Country that Cowboys were safe, the idea was directly conveyed.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2014, 08:08:36 PM »
Nonsense. If you're last in line you're risking being the furthest back in business class, which means possibly being the last to hop in a cab or catch transport, so D&J were cutting in line to also try and get an advantage, which was further boosted via upgrade. And Dan and Jordan explained it enough to know what they were doing, even saying "There's a nice little line". Also, sleeping after a full day of exhaustion? Come on, and if they were awake enough to see J&C there and put there bags there does not matter. Also, being cautious while accepting help isn't a bad thing, and tbh "not caring" just means they didn't want to get too invested in an alliance in order to avoid being backstabbed, which they were and Marie thought it was enough of an issue to point out that you never really can trust Afghan. The moral of the story you ask? Look what happened.

They upgraded to get an advantage and only did it in the last hour of flight iirc so they didn't get advantages wrt sleeping.

That doesn't have to do with anything I said but ok

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2014, 08:10:59 PM »

You just requoted your own post, and yes, you said they only slept on the flight.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2014, 08:14:59 PM »
"Hate the game but not the players." *Pats Cowboys shoulder* "Don't hate" Hate to tell you but Dan and Jordan were mocking them too. Also dirty suckers doesn't have to be considered racist. They said that because Afghan was playing a dishonest race (no pun intended), and they said the same thing about the Globetrotters too, but they made up in TAR 24.

So you're saying U-Turns make a team's race dishonest?
No, but backstabbing does.

How exactly did they backstab?

Helping out->Say u-turn Cowboys in secret scene->Promise Country and Cancer uturn Brenchel->get hurt->uturn Cowboys and say they want them to suffer the pain they did, when Cowboys did nothing wrong. Plus Marie said "If you guys threepeat I'll go with you." Clearly Marie is manipulating them.

So you're calling Marie a manipulator based on her SHOW appearance? What a horrible person she must be. And the Afghans never said they wanted Cowboys to suffer? :res:

Marie clearly hates threepeaters and she mentioned them threepeating, so obviously she's not gonna be on their side. Whether Afghan said feel or suffer, means to same thing - they cursed them like Tony Almeida did to Jack Bauer.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2014, 08:16:05 PM »
"Hate the game but not the players." *Pats Cowboys shoulder* "Don't hate" Hate to tell you but Dan and Jordan were mocking them too. Also dirty suckers doesn't have to be considered racist. They said that because Afghan was playing a dishonest race (no pun intended), and they said the same thing about the Globetrotters too, but they made up in TAR 24.

Helping out->Say u-turn Cowboys in secret scene->Promise Country and Cancer uturn Brenchel->get hurt->uturn Cowboys and say they want them to suffer the pain they did, when Cowboys did nothing wrong. Plus Marie said "If you guys threepeat I'll go with you." Clearly Marie is manipulating them.

So you're calling Marie a manipulator based on her SHOW appearance? What a horrible person she must be. And the Afghans never said they wanted Cowboys to suffer? :res:

Marie clearly hates threepeaters and she mentioned them threepeating, so obviously she's not gonna be on their side. Whether Afghan said feel or suffer, means to same thing - they cursed them like Tony Almeida did to Jack Bauer.

Marie is a star and was clearly joking- she'd definitely return with her friends the Afghans if they threepeat.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2014, 08:16:51 PM »

Sam, they lied, and lying to your friends is kind of backstabbing.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2014, 08:17:38 PM »

You just requoted your own post, and yes, you said they only slept on the flight.

A) Yes that was the point

B) No I didn't I said Dan & Jordan did not get any relaxation advantages.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2014, 08:18:12 PM »

Sam, they lied, and lying to your friends is kind of backstabbing.

lying is a part of the game ffs

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 08:19:34 PM »

Marie is a star and was clearly joking- she'd definitely return with her friends the Afghans if they threepeat.

She had the same opinion about them on YourRealityRecaps. Star or not she still doesn't like threepeaters and thus her tweet stands.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2014, 08:22:00 PM »
They didn't backstab the cowboys, If anything they sort of backstabbed the accidental alliance.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2014, 08:24:15 PM »

A) Yes that was the point

B) No I didn't I said Dan & Jordan did not get any relaxation advantages.
Sorry I thought you said it was the Cowboys seeing as they slept on the flight, and for that I apologize. Who's to say though they didn't sleep off screen at the airport though? You did say benefit of sleep tbh.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2014, 08:24:41 PM »
I don't think Marie knew the cast before the season started so lol.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2014, 08:25:51 PM »
They didn't backstab the cowboys, If anything they sort of backstabbed the accidental alliance.

Leg 3, Cowboys asked them for help, 7 legs later, u-turned.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2014, 08:26:42 PM »

Help doesn't mean alliance.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2014, 08:28:05 PM »

Already addressed above.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2014, 08:31:35 PM »

Already addressed above.

It still doesn't mean alliance...

also I think this thread is useless now that the Cowboys are still homophobes

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2014, 08:32:19 PM »

Already addressed above.

It still doesn't mean alliance...

also I think this thread is useless now that the Cowboys are still homophobes

I don't know if we can say that about Cord but Jet yeah we can.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2014, 08:35:26 PM »

Already addressed above.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2014, 08:35:59 PM »

Already addressed above.
Thank you for your contribution

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2014, 08:38:37 PM »

Already addressed above.

Just playing the game you did, quoting my own post.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2014, 08:41:07 PM »

Already addressed above.

Just playing the game you did, quoting my own post.

Okay I don't think you understand.

I quoted my post...to highlight things said...and bolded them...to make it easier...

You did...nothing

*rolleyes*

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2014, 08:44:50 PM »
They can bring the cowboys ten more times and they won't win. Even Caroline & Jennifer have more chances of winning than them