Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 133592 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #450 on: August 14, 2014, 08:53:27 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, to be continued...

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: August 14, 2014, 08:56:49 PM »
Still 2 HoHs?? seriously! uhhhhh  :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :tantrum :tantrum

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: August 14, 2014, 09:05:22 PM »
so 6 out of the 8 people left are involved with going on the block.  so Donny, Victoria, Christine are up-- Caleb or Zach? talk about predictable......... you would think that BB would get more going with their theme of "expect the unexpected." So big deal they are bringing someone back.   Has that ever worked in the past?   I don't remember anyone coming back being able to break through the alliances that sent them out to begin with.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #453 on: August 14, 2014, 09:07:08 PM »
frankie pls put up cody

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #454 on: August 14, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »
Two worst ones got HoH.

Anyway, definitely believe Donny will be leaving this time.

First season ever that I will probably just stop watching the show.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:54:26 AM by AlbertHodges »
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #455 on: August 14, 2014, 09:26:22 PM »
so 6 out of the 8 people left are involved with going on the block.  so Donny, Victoria, Christine are up-- Caleb or Zach? talk about predictable......... you would think that BB would get more going with their theme of "expect the unexpected." So big deal they are bringing someone back.   Has that ever worked in the past?   I don't remember anyone coming back being able to break through the alliances that sent them out to begin with.

Gary from BBCan1 came back and almost (should have) won!

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #456 on: August 14, 2014, 10:26:36 PM »
Hope Derrick/Frankie make a big move this week, tired of saying same old stuff. Nicole for Juror return <333

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #457 on: August 15, 2014, 09:34:03 AM »
IF Donny goes out he will come right back in but it never EVER works out. I'm thinking of Kayser, first one that comes to mind. Out, back and right back out again. I wish Donny who knows BB would have made some alliances in the house. He would be in better shape if he had.

It becomes predictable as to who goes up because the rest don't want to go near taking that chance.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #458 on: August 15, 2014, 10:10:51 AM »
I'd LOVE to see Cody evicted....that weasel.

I'm SICK Frankie can't be booted this week .....or......maybe he could but, Derrick wouldn't put him up as a replacement....would he?

Derrick HAS to go or he'll win and the TV audience will be asleep, snoring in their chairs when he walks out.

I HOPE BB figures out some sort of twist or twists that put everyone in jeopardy like......flip the HOHs with the noms ? Something....ANYTHING!!!

This season has been such painful agony....does CBS even have a clue or are they just staying in denial.

And....I thought AT&T stopped putting up the $100,000 for AFP before last season. I didn't think AFP got anything. More Derrick BS???

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #459 on: August 15, 2014, 10:44:18 AM »
For me...a real All-Stars season would be all the previous winners....but someone won x2... Will (?) ...not sure about that.

But...I think I'd like to see a season with all of the first evicted HGs. Give them a second chance and see what they could have done had they had a fighting chance. They'd have 16 if all were able and willing. I think someone may have been booted first x2 as well though....I might be making that up or thinking of another show.

In the meantime.......anyone watching The Quest on that other network?

lol.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #460 on: August 15, 2014, 01:56:06 PM »

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, to be continued...

Offline GrandPaGrouch

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #461 on: August 15, 2014, 03:47:35 PM »
Very hard to even find someone I want to root for this season.   

Very distasteful room of players this year.

Frank is so superficial and full of it he's hard to watch.

Christine makes me actually puke.

Other than Donny there's no one else I'd like to see with the money.....

Maybe  Zack and then Victoria?

The lesser of a room full of evils.

You stink Frank, you're a fraud!  using your GrandPa's death to further yourself in the game?

Pathetic!!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #462 on: August 15, 2014, 04:22:10 PM »
The only good outcome I can see out of this, is that Donnie and Christine win the BOTB and dethrone Derrick... then hope Donnie wins the Veto...I would love to see Derrick, Cody and Caleb scramble ....Donnie wouldn't use the veto Nicole get back in the game...and bye bye to one of the "beast" as they call it.... :funny: :funny: :funny:  I'm not sure Christine (stupid as it seems) would throw the comp...

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: August 15, 2014, 07:09:49 PM »
^ that is best case scenario imo too, Donny/Vic win veto would be ideal if Donny/Christine win BoB

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #464 on: August 15, 2014, 09:15:30 PM »

Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, to be continued...

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #465 on: August 15, 2014, 09:21:12 PM »
OMFG!!!!  :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:
Really hoping noms stay the same <3333

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #466 on: August 15, 2014, 09:21:56 PM »
 :funny: :funny: :funny:
This week will be perfect if Christine, Victoria or Donny win Veto. :))

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #467 on: August 15, 2014, 09:22:42 PM »
Yessss please let Caleb be evicted from both the house and from the planet.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #468 on: August 15, 2014, 09:48:45 PM »
Since Victoria can't think for herself in this game-- if she won veto she would totally be doing what Derrick tells her to do.  Can you say pathetic??!!! :hammer

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #469 on: August 15, 2014, 10:09:52 PM »
Oh.........SNAP!

Couldn't be more delighted. I'd be terrified if Victoria won veto though. Would Frankie really put Derrick up???   o. m. g... That would be just so wonderful!!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #470 on: August 15, 2014, 10:25:06 PM »
haha! Love this latest development! The smartheads couldn't imagine any scenario where Donny/Christine could beat the BeatMeat Cow Sissy and Cody! But it HAPPENED.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #471 on: August 15, 2014, 10:34:27 PM »
Who's idea were these nominations? Why wouldn't they nominate Donny & Cody and Christine and Caleb. Then it wouldn't matter who won BOB. They could still vote out either Donny or Christine and have Victoria if a veto was used.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #472 on: August 15, 2014, 10:43:01 PM »
VETO COMPETITION

They already picked the players for the veto tomorrow

Playing in the veto are:

HOH................Frankie

Nominees.......Caleb and Cody

Chosen...........Christine, Donny & Victoria

Host................Derrick

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: August 15, 2014, 11:11:31 PM »
omg this week just got so much better with Donny and Christine winning BOB!!!! As long as Victoria doesn't go up, I don't care who goes <333333

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: August 15, 2014, 11:31:50 PM »
Rooting for Donny/Victoria winning veto tomorrow!!!! Victoria pls win this veto