The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Mystery TAR Sightings - Can You Figure These Out?

<< < (22/30) > >>

ovalorange:
There is a sighting of some supposed TAR filming here in Villa de Leyva just outside Bogota, Colombia.

Dunno how legit it is, especially since there isn't any photo evidence w/ a camera crew. But a leg there on the 3/28 would tie in nicely with a leg in Barbados on the 3/30... maybe just something to keep a lookout for :spy:

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on March 30, 2017, 06:51:52 AM ---There is a sighting of some supposed TAR filming here in Villa de Leyva just outside Bogota, Colombia.

Dunno how legit it is, especially since there isn't any photo evidence w/ a camera crew. But a leg there on the 3/28 would tie in nicely with a leg in Barbados on the 3/30... maybe just something to keep a lookout for :spy:

--- End quote ---

asked for more info

Plaidmoon:
Judging from the picture, if they were contestants charging for pictures, I'd guess it was a Latin American version.

georgiapeach:
I asked the lady...she said it was Bolivar! Could we have a NEW franchise??

ZBC Company:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 30, 2017, 09:27:04 AM ---I asked the lady...she said it was Bolivar! Could we have a NEW franchise??

--- End quote ---

i think it latinamerica versoin it could be teams from bovilia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version