Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 429991 times)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1175 on: September 09, 2010, 07:34:32 AM »
To me this season has been entertaining, it's had people I've hated, and people I've cheered for. Twists and turns to go with drama. I can't ask for much more. I mean to feel emotionally involved is enough for me.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1176 on: September 09, 2010, 09:16:03 AM »
I dont understand Britney.

She gave shout outs to everyone BUT Nick!

That is a good point, I guess she was caught up in the moment. ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1177 on: September 09, 2010, 09:26:18 AM »
Who is everyone voting for to be America's Player? I think I want Brittany. I couldn't stand her in the beginning, when she was hanging out with Monet, but she has grown on me. There is really no one that I am passionate about to win the $25,000. What do the polls say???

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1178 on: September 09, 2010, 09:33:25 AM »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1179 on: September 09, 2010, 09:47:18 AM »
For those who are wondering what the various polls are showing, I've looked at three different polls on other sites and all are showing Brendon in the lead with Britney in 2nd.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1180 on: September 09, 2010, 10:00:58 AM »
I would be OK with Brendon winning the AFP. He played hard, won comps that he needed to win, shaved his head, went on slop, slept in that crappy thing in the HN room. He was used just as much as Brit by the "bra-gade."  At least he played to win, didn't coast to win.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1181 on: September 09, 2010, 10:03:46 AM »
Is it just me or has Hayden aged or deteriorated in the house. He looks rough now, not like he did when he came into the house. ???

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1182 on: September 09, 2010, 10:19:46 AM »
FYI.....

The feeds will not return right away after tonight's show finish airing on the east coast because the final three will get their champagne dinner and will be recapping the whole season for Sunday's episode. So expect the feeds to be out until midnight EST, returning in time for BBAD.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1183 on: September 09, 2010, 11:19:40 AM »
Is it just me or has Hayden aged or deteriorated in the house. He looks rough now, not like he did when he came into the house. ???

Maybe it's the hair he looks like an unmade bed.  He hasn't had a haircut and I guess he doesn't try to style it or anything.  Plus they all kind of dress like slobs.  Even though your just in the house try a little.  if I remember Regan and Brendan looked neat and groomed. 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1184 on: September 09, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »
I would be OK with Brendon winning the AFP. He played hard, won comps that he needed to win, shaved his head, went on slop, slept in that crappy thing in the HN room. He was used just as much as Brit by the "bra-gade."  At least he played to win, didn't coast to win.

Not sure if I'd like Brendon to get the prize. I couldn't give my vote to someone who thinks it's right to pick on people smaller than he is (and can't stand the heat around the boys, so to speak).
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1185 on: September 09, 2010, 12:09:19 PM »

Maybe it's the hair he looks like an unmade bed.  He hasn't had a haircut and I guess he doesn't try to style it or anything.  Plus they all kind of dress like slobs.  Even though your just in the house try a little.  if I remember Regan and Brendan looked neat and groomed. 

You're right, he does look like an unmade bed! Ragan and Brendon did keep up better. Of course it was easier when Brendon could wash his head with a washrag.  :lol:

I just noticed that the shot of the aquarium has the same stuff on the floor that was there 2 days ago when they first cut the feeds.  :ascared

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1186 on: September 09, 2010, 12:27:17 PM »

You're right, he does look like an unmade bed! Ragan and Brendon did keep up better. Of course it was easier when Brendon could wash his head with a washrag.  :lol:

I just noticed that the shot of the aquarium has the same stuff on the floor that was there 2 days ago when they first cut the feeds.  :ascared
someone chimed in a while ago and said Hayden looked like Cousin It -- I thought that was hilarious :lol3:  he really does!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1187 on: September 09, 2010, 12:31:48 PM »
I have decided I want Hayden to win.  I don't like what Lane did throughout this game to Britney -- from man-handling her to manipulating her hard core in regards to getting Matt out.  Even though I wanted him gone.  I just can't handle Enzo at all.  Again, I thought he really enjoyed  shoving the whole brigade thing in her face the night they told her.  So it has to be Hayden for me. 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1188 on: September 09, 2010, 12:57:18 PM »
I hope Hayden keeps his word and takes Lane to F2...that is if Hayden wins final HOH. I want Lane to win the 500 grand because even though he was an ass to Britney he came through in the end and I really believe Lane would have taken her to F2 if he had won the POV. So Lane for the win!

I sort of have to agree with you.....  Enzo hasn't won anything, right??  (I guess I could go back and check Will's post where he keeps track of that sort of stuff....)  He (Enzo) doesn't deserve the energy it is taking to type this comment. 

p.s.  I still think we should be able to 'write in' Jeff's name for America's Favorite !! 
yes Jeff for the WIN!

is it possible to kick Enzo out and put Jeff back into the house for the F3??

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1189 on: September 09, 2010, 01:00:29 PM »
Just to let you guys know, Enzo has won a Veto competition. The Otev one. That's about it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1190 on: September 09, 2010, 01:01:15 PM »
I hope Hayden keeps his word and takes Lane to F2...that is if Hayden wins final HOH. I want Lane to win the 500 grand because even though he was an ass to Britney he came through in the end and I really believe Lane would have taken her to F2 if he had won the POV. So Lane for the win!

I sort of have to agree with you.....  Enzo hasn't won anything, right??  (I guess I could go back and check Will's post where he keeps track of that sort of stuff....)  He (Enzo) doesn't deserve the energy it is taking to type this comment. 

p.s.  I still think we should be able to 'write in' Jeff's name for America's Favorite !! 
yes Jeff for the WIN!

is it possible to kick Enzo out and put Jeff back into the house for the F3??

That would be the best thing of the Summer! lol

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #1191 on: September 09, 2010, 01:16:53 PM »
Enzo is no Jeff, I can not see for the life of me Major sponsors wanting to put Enzos ugly mug on TV or even a milk jug
He is not easy on the eyes at all, maybe he could get a deal with "The hair club for men"  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1192 on: September 09, 2010, 01:22:53 PM »
As Enzo would say.. Cousin IT! That's IT!  (And he does look like that!) :lol:

PK, heehee,  he couldn't do a commercial without saying the F word or Mo F or some other curse word along with the script, and he would end it with: "That's IT!"  :snicker:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1193 on: September 09, 2010, 01:37:21 PM »
Enzo is no Jeff, I can not see for the life of me Major sponsors wanting to put Enzos ugly mug on TV or even a milk jug
He is not easy on the eyes at all, maybe he could get a deal with "The hair club for men"  :lol3:

he would be perfect for that commercial  :lol: :lol:

I don't even think the Jersey Shore cast would have him.  I have to hope he is kidding with all that and his mind is just gone crazy from being in the house.  No one from BB ever makes it in real celebrity land.  Enzo may have broken the costume curse but he's not breaking ground on BB celebrity.  If he is being serious Britney is right he is in for a rude awakening when he gets out  :lol: :lol:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1194 on: September 09, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »
To me this season has been entertaining, it's had people I've hated, and people I've cheered for. Twists and turns to go with drama. I can't ask for much more. I mean to feel emotionally involved is enough for me.

I agree with you. Everyone has their right to their own opinion, but everytime I get on these discussion boards, practically every year people are complaining constantly. If I hated BB that much I definitely wouldn't watch it or have BBAD or the feeds. I love BB every year, but I am a huge fan, you have to take the good and the bad. If everyone in the house was likable what fun would that be? For those of you who hate this season, you only have 1 more week and your pain and suffering wll be over, for me however, I am not looking forward to the end, I will miss BB. LOL

Everyone in this game has backstabbed and been nasty to everyone. I don't think Lane was mean to Brittany. Yea, he "manhandled" her, but she instigated most of it by playing around with him. He was just playing around and wasn't trying to hurt her. Also I think he has genuine feelings for her. He told her he cared alot about her and I believe him. He WOULD have taken Britt to F2. I am for Lane but he doesn't have a shot against Hayden or Enzo. If he doesn't go F2 I want him to win AFP. I like Britt ok, but she has been just as backstabbing if not more so to everyone in the house as well. I do not want Brendon to win AFP for sure. I can't stand him. I think everyone has forgotten just how horrible he was.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1195 on: September 09, 2010, 03:27:34 PM »

I agree with you. Everyone has their right to their own opinion, but everytime I get on these discussion boards, practically every year people are complaining constantly. If I hated BB that much I definitely wouldn't watch it or have BBAD or the feeds. I love BB every year, but I am a huge fan, you have to take the good and the bad. If everyone in the house was likable what fun would that be? For those of you who hate this season, you only have 1 more week and your pain and suffering wll be over, for me however, I am not looking forward to the end, I will miss BB. LOL

Everyone in this game has backstabbed and been nasty to everyone. I don't think Lane was mean to Brittany. Yea, he "manhandled" her, but she instigated most of it by playing around with him. He was just playing around and wasn't trying to hurt her. Also I think he has genuine feelings for her. He told her he cared alot about her and I believe him. He WOULD have taken Britt to F2. I am for Lane but he doesn't have a shot against Hayden or Enzo. If he doesn't go F2 I want him to win AFP. I like Britt ok, but she has been just as backstabbing if not more so to everyone in the house as well. I do not want Brendon to win AFP for sure. I can't stand him. I think everyone has forgotten just how horrible he was.

Part of the fun is complaining. You should hear my daughter and me after all the Real Housewives shows.
Football wouldn't be half as much fun  if you couldn't yell at the TV.  Lane is okay I just had some problems with his attitude about women and that whole 8 second rule discussion was really hard to take.  But maybe consider where and how he was raised.   This year just seemed for me one of those years where I didn't have a favorite that I really liked and was rooting for but maybe next year.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1196 on: September 09, 2010, 03:49:59 PM »
I'm not going to quote everyone...it would take two pages... but here's my two cents....

I really, really disliked this season....and it was because it was not interesting for me.  Actually been mostly boring (except for the fights with Rachel).  There were a few hg's that were OK....and a few that I really disliked....but I've not really been rooting for anyone and could not care less who wins (except that I hope it is not Enzo---and I do sort of think he believes he's going to be 'famous'  :lol3: )

Last year (and I'm sorry....I keep referring to BB11 because I thought it was almost the perfect season)--there was game play and backstabbing and flirting and I had feelings about every player...whether it was good, bad or inbetween----but at least I had feelings. 

SO....now... I don't see why we can't vote for Jeff (nevermind that his name is not on the ballot)....he wasn't a 'houseguest'...but he WAS a 'guest of the house' !!!!   If I'm not allowed to 'write in' Jeff's name, then I guess I'll vote for Britney.  She could use the money and I feel badly for what the brigade did to her---particularly Enzo.  I know Brendan played hard....but he's hooked up with that Bimbo Rachel and that automatically disqualifies him.   :2cents:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1197 on: September 09, 2010, 03:50:17 PM »
I remember when I just actually watched the show on CBS..no feeds or blogs no BBAD..what a different take on the houseguests you get when you really just watch the tv show only. Those fans see a different Enzo..he's the fun guy never seeing Enzo for the PIG he is..if a man talked about his Mom, wife and daughter the way he spoke about the women in this cast he would go ballistic and I'm not saying the other men in the house didn't degrade women but he was terrible..I so hope to see him walk out the door tonight..give him his 15 mins of fame and as Enzo would say Thats it!!

I think Hayden will win this if given the choice betweenHayden/Lane..he had more of a social game plus his comp wins

I voted for Brit as AFP she tugged @ my heart strings the last few days especially after the Brigade reveal where Enzo The Ignorant took such glee in telling her

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1198 on: September 09, 2010, 03:55:55 PM »
If I just watched the show on CBS I would like Enzo a lot because he really is the fun guy... But just from reading the feeds topics, I'm sick of him and his farts! I think if I had the feeds I would have to mute them.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1199 on: September 09, 2010, 04:45:44 PM »
Can't wait for tonight to see who wins the comps.  Can't wait until they find out, especially Enzo, that this isn't the finale and their families havn't been brought to the studio in limos no less. The Limo was once again Enzos bright thought for the day.

I mean how do you try out for a reality show and not really know anything about it?  Enzo is clueless.

I wonder what the campaigning is going to be like till Tuesday for the spot on the F2.  This is going to be fun because I think the paranoia is already starting.

And more important.   WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE THE JURY HOUSE!!!!!!