Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 248287 times)

Offline :jerry:

• RFF Sr. Member
  • JTAR Season 1 is on RIGHT NOW!
Re: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*
« Reply #625 on: September 10, 2009, 07:08:50 PM »
BVM says:
...a visit to the world's tallest building and a spicy twist on a Japanese game show.  

...spicy... hmmm, a wasabi challenge so soon...  :funny:

That reminds of The Simpsons episode "Thirty Minutes over Tokyo"

Acually,it reminds me of,

HAI!!!MAJIDE!!!!
Wait...only 1 all female teams??
Jerry's fantasy game partcipation:
Vic's 4th Race: Jerry and Uycocoa Eliminated
MTAR Season 3: Jerry and Panda (Natasha and Paula) Eliminated

JTAR Season 1 Nanaimo Leg is on right now!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #626 on: September 10, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »
Belle Book, I talked to Flo, Drew, and even Ken and Gerald about that roadblock at TARCON 3, so I'm well aware of what went down.  Regardless of how it exactly went down, the point still is that that particular roadblock task was one of the most difficult roadblocks in TAR history and Flo's actions made it infamous. We know that the teams were in Ho Chi Mihn City, so the question remains what other roadblocks in past seasons did this Race have the opportunity to go to those exact same locations, which is one of the elements that have been described for the "Switchback." I'm not ruling out other possibilities, but from what I've seen so far about this season's Race course, the TAR 3 roadblock in HCMC fits the requirements.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 08:05:33 PM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #627 on: September 10, 2009, 07:56:29 PM »
I talked to Flo, Drew, and even Ken and Gerald about that roadblock at TARCON 3

Such a lucky dog!   :jumpy:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #628 on: September 10, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »
I thought that particular Roadblock was deemed as "the most difficult" Roadblock because of Flo's meltdowns. -_-

The most challenging Roadblock has got to be TAR 5 Final 4 (Linda and Karen) elimination one. :(

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Re: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*
« Reply #629 on: September 10, 2009, 08:02:49 PM »
Please let the switchback be baskets on the back of bicycles in Vietnam.

IIRC, that task was in the second Vietnam leg of TAR 3, and took place at a small villlage near Hue, in central Vietnam.  I don't believe there's been any indication that the teams went near Hue this time around.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #630 on: September 10, 2009, 09:39:41 PM »

And it was a detour.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #631 on: September 10, 2009, 09:51:04 PM »

And it was a detour.

Yea, i remember the baskets and the bikes and i was wondering why everyone was talking about it as a Roadblock.

The haybales task, on the other hand.. seems like a more viable option. :groan: (:;)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #632 on: September 11, 2009, 01:27:48 AM »
The Masada sunrise wasn't the only photo "lifted." The hostel photo at the bottom of the page is taken from here (unless Stephan Cohen and Phillip Salzman are the same person, which I doubt).

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #633 on: September 11, 2009, 01:31:21 AM »
Why couldn't they have both the cyclos and the haybales? That'd be fun. :funny: And I'd prefer it if they did the cyclos Roadblock with TARA 3's chaos. (Henry/Bernie/Sam/Vince/Ida/Tania/AD/Fuzzie/Geoff/Tisha/Mai/Oliver/Niroo/Kapil/Pailin/Natalie cyclo madness <3<3<3<3 - best. TARA. cast. ever.)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #634 on: September 11, 2009, 02:25:39 AM »
On the topic of the boot order: If nine teams made it to the Cambodia leg (Brian & Ericka, Meghan & Cheyne and Sam & Dan are the supposed F3; Gary & Matt, Herb & Nate and Tiffany & Maria are the supposed 4th-6th placers; Zev & Justin, Canaan & Mika and supposedly Lance & Keri are last spotted in Phnom Penh), does it mean that either:
a) two of the two Japan & Vietnam legs are actually two parts of one TBC leg, which means there are only 10 legs in total? :groan:
or
b) one of the two Japan & Vietnam legs is a NEL?
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #635 on: September 11, 2009, 03:07:20 AM »
i actually looked at the picture with zev and justin in cambodia and the backpacks just don't seem to match for me....
They looked more like Sam and Dan's bags.

I'm not sure but if peach says they made it then i guess they made it  :duno:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #636 on: September 11, 2009, 11:28:24 AM »
i actually looked at the picture with zev and justin in cambodia and the backpacks just don't seem to match for me....

I'm not sure but if peach says they made it then i guess they made it  :duno:
I honestly can't make out the team in red from jeini_mama's photo, we have nothing to go on except for what the witness wrote and we know teams change clothes so a team wearing red is not conclusive either way and could you point me to the photo that your speaking of Acoustic ?

Some photos ..
from jenimama
two Caucasian men wearing red, with black backpacks and that was when I realized that they were filming Amazing Race show

if you look closer, you can see two Caucasian men wearing red with black backpacks.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #637 on: September 11, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »
^^ what puddin said.  I can't be sure either, altho jenimama seemed to think it was them. I'll send her some of the new cast pics and ask, okay?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #638 on: September 11, 2009, 11:49:29 AM »
The Masada sunrise wasn't the only photo "lifted." The hostel photo at the bottom of the page is taken from here (unless Stephan Cohen and Phillip Salzman are the same person, which I doubt).
Fantastic find Slowhatch  :jam: :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #639 on: September 11, 2009, 12:00:52 PM »
On the topic of the boot order: If nine teams made it to the Cambodia leg (Brian & Ericka, Meghan & Cheyne and Sam & Dan are the supposed F3; Gary & Matt, Herb & Nate and Tiffany & Maria are the supposed 4th-6th placers; Zev & Justin, Canaan & Mika and supposedly Lance & Keri are last spotted in Phnom Penh), does it mean that either:
a) two of the two Japan & Vietnam legs are actually two parts of one TBC leg, which means there are only 10 legs in total? :groan:
or
My spec is that with the first team being eliminated at the start line is that no team is eliminated at the end of the first leg in Japan, just guessing here. Lance & Keri are a (?) because the eyewitness "thinks" it was them he saw at the airport.
Keri Morrione & Lance Layne I think
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19007.msg450927.html#msg450927

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #640 on: September 11, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »

I'm not sure but if peach says they made it then i guess they made it  :duno:
I honestly can't make out the team in red from jeini_mama's photo, we have nothing to go on except for what the witness wrote and we know teams change clothes so a team wearing red is not conclusive either way and could you point me to the photo that your speaking of Acoustic ?

Some photos ..
from jenimama
two Caucasian men wearing red, with black backpacks and that was when I realized that they were filming Amazing Race show

if you look closer, you can see two Caucasian men wearing red with black backpacks.

ok. thanks for putting the pics here,

this guess is totally based on my view of the picture, but the "L" shaped orange bit on the bag make me think it looks more like Sam and Dan's pack.

waiting for comformation from jenimama  :tup:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #641 on: September 11, 2009, 10:19:28 PM »
The page of plagiarism (if that's the right word) is now complete. The market photo in the middle of the page was lifted from this Spanish fellow and then cropped to exclude the two sellers on the left. As WP noted, the exif was altered on the sunrise photo (camera model as well as time), but he/she didn't bother with the other two photos. Darned peculiar business.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #642 on: September 11, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »
That is crazy Slowhatch that someone fore sought the future way back in April to throw us off, wow. Good thing the TAR Detectives are better  :yess: :jam:

Sunday, April 26, 2009
Yep - you heard it here first
I'm off again - this time for an extended trip.
Due to popular demand (you loved it so much last time) I'll try to keep in touch using blogger!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #643 on: September 11, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »
I'm pretty sure this seriously violates the Blogger terms of service...this person could be in some very deep trouble here.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #644 on: September 12, 2009, 12:14:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure this seriously violates the Blogger terms of service...this person could be in some very deep trouble here.
Call a cop  :lol:

Online Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #645 on: September 12, 2009, 04:05:28 AM »
Arrest them!  :funny:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #646 on: September 12, 2009, 08:23:11 AM »
or
My spec is that with the first team being eliminated at the start line is that no team is eliminated at the end of the first leg in Japan, just guessing here. Lance & Keri are a (?) because the eyewitness "thinks" it was them he saw at the airport.

Thanks for clearing that puddin. :tup: And that may be the reason why it's a two-hour episode: two elims, one happens at the very start of it and one happens at the very end of it.

Also, I just realized: Tiffany & Maria could possibly reach the Stockholm leg and get eliminated the same way as Lena/Kristy. :lol:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #647 on: September 12, 2009, 08:29:53 AM »
Also, I just realized: Tiffany & Maria could possibly reach the Stockholm leg and get eliminated the same way as Lena/Kristy.

:meow:

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #648 on: September 13, 2009, 07:41:57 AM »
Also, I just realized: Tiffany & Maria could possibly reach the Stockholm leg and get eliminated the same way as Lena/Kristy.

:meow:

Ouch... If so, please burn all the haybales in the world as they're kicking our F/F fatale teams off the race... LOL!

Is there any confirmation if the 2 hour season premiere is actually 2 legs?

Starting Line elim
Leg 1 - NEL (Speedbump next leg?)
Leg 2 - Japan EL?

:D

Thanks... I got quite confused with Ray and Puddin's statements above lol... :D
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
« Reply #649 on: September 13, 2009, 09:36:47 AM »
or

Thanks for clearing that puddin. :tup: And that may be the reason why it's a two-hour episode: two elims, one happens at the very start of it and one happens at the very end of it.

Also, I just realized: Tiffany & Maria could possibly reach the Stockholm leg and get eliminated the same way as Lena/Kristy. :lol:

My guess based on the Spoiler Sightings beyond Leg 3 is that Garrett/Jessica or Marcy/Ron could be the 2nd team philiminated but I'm leaning more towards Garrett/Jessica since Marcy/Ron could be the older team specified by Steph in Dubai..