Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 176070 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #800 on: April 25, 2008, 12:32:21 AM »
FYI, Adam and Ryan are facing the jury tonight at midnight BB time.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #801 on: April 25, 2008, 03:53:48 AM »
I have a strong feeling that the jury questions are going to be more annoying than they are going to be funny(and they'll take shots at them too). It sounds like it'll be filled with stuff like "Why'd you screw me?" "Why didn't you take me?" "Why are you so fat?" "Why are you so goofy?"

Get over losing and ask some questions that help you decide who the winner is. Stop thinking about yourselves. Uuuuuuugh.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #802 on: April 25, 2008, 04:08:17 AM »
But the guys were right, the jury already has their own mind made up. the jury questions are just to have something to show.

Go Sharon, looks like she told them off - hehehe.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #803 on: April 25, 2008, 04:12:21 AM »
They could've at least gave them a platform to say why they deserved the money, etc. Ask them valid questions to at least give yourself a reason to ask questions. Not just try to be a sore loser and gain the last shot of the show.

It seems a little uncalled for. Hopefully it's not as horrid as it sounds.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #804 on: April 25, 2008, 08:52:20 AM »
Not sure if its been posted here yet, but heres a bulletine from Baller's myspace page regarding where to go and watch the finale with his friends and extended family in Cherry Hill, NY

WHAT UP! my boy almost done it!!!!!! (I think we all know what the outcome is going to be though). So CBS wanted to know where everyone is going to be viewing the finale Sunday so they can film it. Kaminski's on Brace Road in Cherry Hill is the SPOT! Everyone be sure to show up and represent and maybe you'll get on TV for a minute...

CBS is flying the family out to LA on Saturday so Jared and Diddy and Denise won't be there so we're relying on you guys to make some noise. I'm flying to LA too on Saturday and Jared and I will be filming tons of video and taking photos at the finale and wrap party.

STAY TUNED FOR ALL THAT!!!

Also we're going to have a huge homecoming party for Adam at a to-be-decided local bar. We'll post it on the bulletin once we've finalized that so again, stay tuned...

THANKS TO EVERYONE SUPPORTING ADAM. HE'S GOING TO SERIOUSLY BE BLOWN AWAY BY ALL OF YOUR INCREDIBLE SUPPORT! You guys are truly amazing...

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #805 on: April 25, 2008, 09:01:47 AM »
Not sure if its been posted here yet, but heres a bulletine from Baller's myspace page regarding where to go and watch the finale with his friends and extended family in Cherry Hill, NY

That's Cherry Hill, NEW JERSEY. :lol: whichis right across the river from Philadelphia.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #806 on: April 25, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »
They think the jury ripped them apart............wait til they read some of our posts.........the jury was mild compared to US  :yess: :jumpy:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #807 on: April 25, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »
They think the jury ripped them apart............wait til they read some of our posts.........the jury was mild compared to US  :yess: :jumpy:

:yess:  And you know they will read them...they need to feed those gynormous egos...

And I loved how Ryan said that they shouldn't have to explain themselves to the jury...PRICELESS!!!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #808 on: April 25, 2008, 09:40:43 AM »

And I loved how Ryan said that they shouldn't have to explain themselves to the jury...PRICELESS!!!

Didn't these people ever watch the show before???  It amazes me, some say they didn't watch but knew the names of people from different seasons.........some knew the different comps.........then these two should have expected this........geeeezzzzz.  I know Adam was recruited by the casting director but Jen should have filled Ryan in on all this.  What fakers.  GPs for the WIN  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #809 on: April 25, 2008, 09:42:09 AM »
I felt kind of bad for calling Ryan what I did yesterday, but it applies to Adam too. So Adam, I think you are just as ****, ********** and whatever else I said.   :neener:

Too bad their nature is to demean others in order to pump up their own big fat egos, two of a kind.  :nopoints

I agree! GP's deserve the win!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #810 on: April 25, 2008, 10:49:37 AM »
Does anybody know if it is true that the jury members are sequestered separately after the questioning of the final 2 until the finale show so they can't discuss who they are voting for or do they stay at the jury house until the show? I don't recall ever hearing from previous seasons that they are split up at the end. Any input on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #811 on: April 25, 2008, 11:12:52 AM »
Does anybody know if it is true that the jury members are sequestered separately after the questioning of the final 2 until the finale show so they can't discuss who they are voting for or do they stay at the jury house until the show? I don't recall ever hearing from previous seasons that they are split up at the end. Any input on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

The only one I recall being held separately from the others was Janie in All Stars. They kept her in a hotel but I seem to recall that she got to see Will. (Could be way off on that last part  though.)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #812 on: April 25, 2008, 12:03:44 PM »
I dunno, and you can't really go on last year because they wanted Eric there to convince people to vote for Dick.

I would think that would just be a waste, these people have their minds made up already imo.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #813 on: April 25, 2008, 12:10:23 PM »
Only reason why I asked that question is because Adam told Ryan after the questioning that the jury will be split up in a hotel for the rest of the time until the finale. I don't know where he got that info from though. Maybe he was just assuming.

56 more hours and it's ALL OVER!  :wohoo:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #814 on: April 25, 2008, 12:30:50 PM »
Does Adam know where the house is? Remember they are thinking Hawaii or something. Maybe he thinks that they will have to be split to come back for the finale?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #815 on: April 25, 2008, 12:32:15 PM »
The jury house is somewhere in L.A. Not far at all. Jessica said that the ride from BB house to the jury house on BB8 was only 15 minutes long.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #816 on: April 25, 2008, 01:08:00 PM »
Happy Friday All :waves:
First - the jury house looks exactly like the jury house from last season. I thought I remembered someone saying that it was up near Santa Barbara in wine country.
Second - I do not think they separate the jury members between now and the live show on Sunday. I think they stay in the jury house until it is time to  transport them back to CBS for the show.
Third - Adam said early on that "they" gave him the DVD sets for every season to familiarize him with the show, and that he watched them all at the hotel prior to coming in the house. He also said he was at the hotel for about a week before going into the house. Adam is a very smart guy - he already knows the answers to all of the questions he asks before he asks them.
I hope they show the tape of Sharon turning on everyone, and of Josh telling Ryan he is fat and not to eat the GPs  :funny: BBAD is going to be BBBoring for the remaining 2 nights. I have deliberately not watched this past week of House Calls so I will have something to do until Sunday.
Maybe once a year with BB is enough. What does everyone else think about that?

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #817 on: April 25, 2008, 01:37:44 PM »
I think the House is close to LA on the show on wednesday you could see what looked like LA at night below (could be my imagination)  so i think somewhere up in the hills behind LA

And I prefer BB to be my summer folly.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #818 on: April 25, 2008, 01:50:40 PM »
Once a year during the summer is ENOUGH!

Please, BB, no more winter editions! They only did that because of the writer's strike which ironically ended one week after BB9 started and personally was hoping the season would be cut short but nope, they had to drag it out for two and half months but the end is just around the corner, THANK GOD!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #819 on: April 25, 2008, 02:49:51 PM »
I would be ok with a winter season and a summer season of BB. I am just that into it I guess. Every seaon regardless of the cast I am always bitching and moaning about somebody. So bring it CBS I would love to have it be 2 times per year.
delightful just delightful

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #820 on: April 25, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »
I am watching house calls from the 21st with Daniele BB8 on it and they are saying that Daniele and Alex BB9 went out on a date and she has a thing for him.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:50:46 PM by FNF »

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #821 on: April 25, 2008, 04:05:47 PM »
I am watching house calls from the 21st with Daniele BB8 on it and they are saying that Daniele and Alex BB9 went out on a date and she has a thing for him.

I am glad you said that because I thought I heard Dick say something to that effect last night on the Real broadcast.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: April 25, 2008, 04:29:21 PM »
nothing else to do go watch the entire Janie and ED live chat on RP last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUzMuPj9i5I

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #823 on: April 25, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »

It would be nice if she can find someone like Alex. (And NY is far away from Dick messing in the middle of it.)   ;)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #824 on: April 25, 2008, 05:08:27 PM »
I must not have a life because sadly, I know this too. OK - here's the Daniele/Alex scoop: some weeks ago during a live House Calls with ED co-hosting, Alex called in and asked Dick's permission to invite Daniele to his cousin's wedding in NYC. He also told Dick that he would pay to fly her out. Dick said that Alex would have to ask Daniele herself, but as far as he was concerned it was OK. That's when Alex contacted Daniele (through CBS) and she said OK. I don't think there's anything romantic between them (on Daniele's part), but I think she kind of liked one of his other cousins when she met him. I also think that Alex is bringing that cousin with him to LA this weekend for the wrap party, etc.
There you have it - Artzy's soap opera update for BB.