Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 176004 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #725 on: April 23, 2008, 10:03:22 PM »
The dumb thing on Ryan's part, Adam knows he has this 'in the bag' as they say. He said it tonight (no that was not edited), and then you see Ryan in the DR rethinking about Sheila (yes that may have been DR manipulation but that Adam saying I won 500,000 was NOT).

As least if he lost against Sheila he gave it to someone........ who am I kidding, thats right they think she didn't play a game and only won HOH because it was given to her :funny:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #726 on: April 23, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »
Actually I just decided that I vote for the Guinea Pigs for the win, who else is with me?

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #727 on: April 23, 2008, 10:04:51 PM »
The dumb thing on Ryan's part, Adam knows he has this 'in the bag' as they say. He said it tonight (no that was not edited), and then you see Ryan in the DR rethinking about Sheila (yes that may have been DR manipulation but that Adam saying I won 500,000 was NOT).

As least if he lost against Sheila he gave it to someone........ who am I kidding, thats right they think she didn't play a game and only won HOH because it was given to her :funny:

Don't forget Mama Shel didn't even help Adam win the fruits and veggies, she just sat there so only Adam won them for the house.  The only thing that Shel actually won was the unitard.

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #728 on: April 23, 2008, 10:07:19 PM »
Actually I just decided that I vote for the Guinea Pigs for the win, who else is with me?
\

Im with you on this one...The Guinea Pigs kept queit, didnt bother anyone. And when the house guest where asleep Im sure they laughed at them, and talked about them all lol.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #729 on: April 23, 2008, 10:10:27 PM »
The guniea pigs were rooting for Sharon even, they did bite Ryan twice now :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #730 on: April 23, 2008, 10:12:17 PM »
\

Im with you on this one...The Guinea Pigs kept queit, didnt bother anyone. And when the house guest where asleep Im sure they laughed at them, and talked about them all lol.

Don't forget they just plain old had to put up with all of them for the past 77 days and now are stuck listening to these two idiots for the next four days.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: April 23, 2008, 10:13:55 PM »
By the same token, Sheila has had the LAST 20 years to have made that type of money.  Why didn't she?  Probably cuz she was waiting for someone to come knockin' on her door giving it to her, instead of getting off her ass and earning it herself!

I seriously, doubt that very much.She was prob someone that didnt graduate high school, as a lot of kids her age didnt because of how the  income was back then.
and do you really believe she is that lazy to work? I seriously doubt it.

We're not talking about women of the '50's for example.....they wouldn't have been able to make that kind of money.

For someone who didn't graduate high-school....Sheila learned quickly to sell her body for money and learned how to live off of "men" and have them give you things.  If she had parlayed her Penthouse popularity over the last 20 years, then.....yes.....she could have made that money.

I think it's ignorant on her part to say the young ones have 20 years to make that kind of money, and I'm an old broad who's offended by that comment.

She did the same thing in this game.....Sheila let the boys carry her to the end.  She deserved to leave with nothing.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #732 on: April 23, 2008, 10:14:36 PM »

Me! Best things in the house! (and they don't talk while they are stuffing their faces!)  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #733 on: April 23, 2008, 10:15:39 PM »
The guniea pigs were rooting for Sharon even, they did bite Ryan twice now :lol:

They have good taste. Snicker snort!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #734 on: April 23, 2008, 10:18:32 PM »
exactly, me think America should vote for rhe pigs and so should the evicted house guest. Let the pigs rule this season.

and hmm to a post about, Shelia letting the boys carry her, more like Adam let it others Carry him as he was TOO afraid to get the blood on his hands, hes chicken crap.
and Ryan just UHG. Hopefully he will buy him a better belt, so no one has to see his freaking underwear anymore.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #735 on: April 23, 2008, 10:20:07 PM »

Me! Best things in the house! (and they don't talk while they are stuffing their faces!)  :snicker:

And they had to listen to all the stories 1,000 times without commenting about them, I wish that I could have heard the full diary session they had when they revealed that they were sisters, they prob had to have the BB psychatrist come in and consel them because if they could of eached the red panic button they would have pushed it. :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: April 23, 2008, 10:22:31 PM »

For someone who didn't graduate high-school....Sheila learned quickly to sell her body for money and learned how to live off of "men" and have them give you things.  If she had parlayed her Penthouse popularity over the last 20 years, then.....yes.....she could have made that money.

I think it's ignorant on her part to say the young ones have 20 years to make that kind of money, and I'm an old broad who's offended by that comment.

She did the same thing in this game.....Sheila let the boys carry her to the end.  She deserved to leave with nothing.
Yea, she should have learned by now (considering she's experienced this all her life) that when the boys got what they wanted, there was no more use for her.  She trails on boys tails instead of putting all that effort into herself.  If she could re-direct that one thing, she'd be just fine!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #737 on: April 23, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »
exactly, me think America should vote for rhe pigs and so should the evicted house guest. Let the pigs rule this season.

and hmm to a post about, Shelia letting the boys carry her, more like Adam let it others Carry him as he was TOO afraid to get the blood on his hands, hes chicken crap.
and Ryan just UHG. Hopefully he will buy him a better belt, so no one has to see his freaking underwear anymore.

:funny:  Well there is some solace in knowing that Adam doesn't have a job to go back to.  Ryan should just forget the pants, they don't serve any true purpose for him to they, becuase you always see his underware anyway.

I think the guineas deserve both first and second place and while we are at it they get to take the other prizes away from Ryan and Adam, at least Sharon will be happy to go to the movie premiere with the guineas over Ryan.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: April 23, 2008, 10:24:36 PM »
I forgot about Sharon having to be on the red carpet with Ryan  :groan: But she'll be a lady like always  :angel:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #739 on: April 23, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »
I have a feeling that the updates over the next four days may be a little incoherant at times because the only way us updaters are going to get through it is with a little bit of  :hosed :margarita: :wine: :martini: :beer2: , oh who am I kidding it will be a lot of it. :lol:

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #740 on: April 23, 2008, 10:29:38 PM »
Im just freaking glad this season is done and over with I couldnt take looking at Ryans underwear anymore. Couldnt take hearing Shelia crying. Couldnt take take Adams, Im too chicken crap, to get blood on my hands any longer. We should just take them out back, and shoot them already!
The people I liked the most,in the game, was Sharon, (even though she pissed me off by throwing comps) She deserved to have gotten booted by throwing them comps.
and Joshua.
When Joshua got evicted I was like well, who cares now, he was fun....
He gave every woman hell exception of two! pardon my language lol.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #741 on: April 23, 2008, 11:04:59 PM »
I just think it's funny that Ryan really though Adam was loyal. I mean he tried to throw him under the bus with the whole Natalie thing and he lied to him a lot. Sharon never did that, should have used the veto and taken Sharon. Sharon knew what she was talking about.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #742 on: April 23, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »
Yes she did. I was gonna laugh hard, if Sharon made to the final 2.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #743 on: April 23, 2008, 11:11:55 PM »

Adam was only loyal to Ryan when it was convenient. I mean come on he tried to make a final 2 deal with Sharon. Why would it have been funny?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #744 on: April 23, 2008, 11:12:44 PM »
I don't think I can listen to these two until Sunday...I hope their moms smack them upside the head for calling women bitches and stuff...

I guess it's a good thing that there's only two of them in the house - by Sunday, their heads will be soo inflated that there won't be any oxygen to spare!!!  :groan:

Offline daniellenic

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #745 on: April 23, 2008, 11:19:23 PM »
yay!!!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

ry and adam final 2!

sooo excited!!

now i'm sure adam will win the money and he deserves it .. and will do great things with it!

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #746 on: April 23, 2008, 11:31:03 PM »
So which season is worse this one or the one where Maggie won?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #747 on: April 23, 2008, 11:37:24 PM »
So which season is worse this one or the one where Maggie won?
The one that Boogie won ;)

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #748 on: April 23, 2008, 11:53:52 PM »
Season 2/6/7 were the best seasons. Season six was amazing. The ending wasn't that good and I didn't bother watching the finale, but it was still amazing. All Stars was basically Will telling everyone he is still the best player to ever play the game.

You guys hate all the seasons I loved. It's odd. Actually, I always manage to like every season, as I manage to find that they played the best game every season so I learn to accept the winners.
Let's do this like Judas.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #749 on: April 23, 2008, 11:54:13 PM »

Adam was only loyal to Ryan when it was convenient. I mean come on he tried to make a final 2 deal with Sharon. Why would it have been funny?

Yes, I am aware of that, it would of been funny to seen Adam get screwed over by Ryan and take Sharon to the final 3 instead of Adam, Shelia and Sharon had each others back through it all when Joshua left.
I know Adam was only loyal to Ryan, when it benefit it him,just like Ryan was only loyal to half the house, when it benefited him. How many times, did we see Ryan cut deals with other house guest that wasnt on his side? ALOT.