Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 176065 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #650 on: April 23, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »
OMG That video was freakin' hilarious!  Adam seems to have been as a shoulder to a lot of people.  IMO He has a good chance of winning no matter who goes with him.  Sharon was funny..."I'm snapping, I'm just snapping".  I've seen that show Snapped about female killers.  Watch out Jacob! 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #651 on: April 23, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »
Just a thought but maybe with trivia still being up they might be doing the third and final hoh comp and will air that on the show tonight and then do the final eviction on air live, it would be kind of like they did last night except for the fact that it was all taped but presented as a live show. Bet TL or Queeny has a guess on this one.

No, I'm clueless!  :lol: BUT, it could make sense, they had the outside lockdown, Shel can't play but can listen, and they have to show SOME of the last comp with Shel and Adam. Good guess!

We might be blocked for the rest of the day!!  :res:

BAD me for even thinking it!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #652 on: April 23, 2008, 01:38:16 PM »
Just a thought but maybe with trivia still being up they might be doing the third and final hoh comp and will air that on the show tonight and then do the final eviction on air live, it would be kind of like they did last night except for the fact that it was all taped but presented as a live show. Bet TL or Queeny has a guess on this one.

No, I'm clueless!  :lol: BUT, it could make sense, they had the outside lockdown, Shel can't play but can listen, and they have to show SOME of the last comp with Shel and Adam. Good guess!

No TL I don't want to be blocked for the rest of the day :'( we deserve a heads up for sitting in front of these feeds all hours of the day and night typing until all we have left are boney little stubs.....ok a little over board with the drama  :lol: ah just go ahead and add me to that crying video puddin posted I am a whiny brat  :'(
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #653 on: April 23, 2008, 01:43:01 PM »

Hummm...no clue.  
I do recall the promo from last Wend.  Julie said something about tonight being live.  I thought they way they handled this entire past week to be very uncharteristic of the show-it does seemed rushed and not as promoted as previous seasons.  I seem to see more advertising about auditions for BB10 than the finale of BB9!

I agree with TL, we may be blocked for the day, so we don't see any final campaining possbily?

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: April 23, 2008, 01:56:58 PM »
It doesnt matter to me what type of prizes someone wins, or how much money someone wins  in the game prior to the final HoH, what matters to me is how people play there cards, and like James said Shelia is powerful when it comes to playing the cards.She has played her cards better then Ryan played his, thats how I look at things. people can say she is a charity case all they want , but the fact of it all is, she played the cards smoothly compared to the way Ryan played his.

Sheila called HERSELF a charity last night!

When Baller told her he was playing for charity, Sheila said, "Yanno what?  I'm a charity.  I'm a single mom....been struggling to raise a kid on my own for 16 years with no child support."   blahblah  blahblah

Sheila really has no idea what it's like in the real world.  There are millions of single parents out there raising kids....many are struggling.  I doubt they consider themselves charity cases.

Sheila needs to get up off her ass when she gets out of this house and get a job.  sheeeesh

crazy bitch

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #655 on: April 23, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »
It doesnt matter to me what type of prizes someone wins, or how much money someone wins  in the game prior to the final HoH, what matters to me is how people play there cards, and like James said Shelia is powerful when it comes to playing the cards.She has played her cards better then Ryan played his, thats how I look at things. people can say she is a charity case all they want , but the fact of it all is, she played the cards smoothly compared to the way Ryan played his.

When Baller told her he was playing for charity, Sheila said, "Yanno what?  I'm a charity.  I'm a single mom....been struggling to raise a kid on my own for 16 years with no child support."   blahblah  blahblah

Sheila really has no idea what it's like in the real world.  There are millions of single parents out there raising kids....many are struggling.  I doubt they consider themselves charity cases.

Sheila needs to get up off her ass when she gets out of this house and get a job.  sheeeesh

crazy bitch
woo GrandmawLily....... :hides
delightful just delightful

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #656 on: April 23, 2008, 02:07:36 PM »
I totally agree, Sheila has been saying she needs the $ more than anyone else but someone on here pointed out what exactly she would do with it. Sure she would buy her son braces, pay her bills, pay the dude for her book deal, get her botox she talks about 900 times per day and who knows what else. She won't find a house in LA for less whatever she has leftover after all that. Plus she has to send her son to school and wants to go back herself. I said it before why is she not working a 9-5er like most people. She can work that and still look for 'acting' jobs and write her book in her spare time. Nobody owes her anything. Nobody!

Offline LoveToHateIt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #657 on: April 23, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »
This is the 1st winter edition, maybe there's alot to do to revamp for BB10?  Could BB10 be kicking in earlier than the past summer editions?

:bounce    Any brave RFF'ers submitting apps for BB10?   :bounce :[/color]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #658 on: April 23, 2008, 02:10:18 PM »
I know someone who tried out for BB10. Shhhhhh!

I would do it if I didn't have kids, and I would be good for the updaters, maybe ... I do have a temper.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #659 on: April 23, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »
I didn't know she didn't work.  :groan:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 02:23:40 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #660 on: April 23, 2008, 02:13:33 PM »
This is the 1st winter edition, maybe there's alot to do to revamp for BB10?  Could BB10 be kicking in earlier than the past summer editions?

:bounce    Any brave RFF'ers submitting apps for BB10?   :bounce :[/color]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it was the first winter edition and it's going to be the last one too....they never will do a winter edition again since the season got the worst ratings ever of all nine seasons and the summer editition is starting a week later than normal with the premiere date of July 13th.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #661 on: April 23, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »

Yes it was the first winter edition and it's going to be the last one too....they never will do a winter edition again since the season got the worst ratings ever of all nine seasons and the summer editition is starting a week later than normal with the premiere date of July 13th.

Think they only tried this winter edition due to the impending writer's strike? Nothing else would be on.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #662 on: April 23, 2008, 02:23:54 PM »

When Baller told her he was playing for charity, Sheila said, "Yanno what?  I'm a charity.  I'm a single mom....been struggling to raise a kid on my own for 16 years with no child support."   blahblah  blahblah

crazy bitch
I don't believe Sheila becoming a single Mom caused her personality.  I believe her personality caused her to be a single Mom all these years.  Sixteen years is a long time to find a good man.  There are reasons well beyond the single Mom card that Sheila can't thrive.  She's self destructive!

She keeps saying that this is her last shot.  That's because she's basing it on youth and beauty.  She was making good money for those Penthouse shots, publicity tours and paid autographs in her twenties.  Well now it is the Boys turn to enjoy a windfall in their twenties.  It's not their fault that she blew it.  She spent every dime thinking it wouldn't end rather that securing her future.  That was her choice and those Boys don't have to sacrifice their windfall because she blew hers. JMO

Sheila's son will be out on his own in a year or so.  She'll be free of this BURDEN soon enough! Poor kid!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #663 on: April 23, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »
I thought a couple of things were quite interesting last night watching all of the videos. Ryan is as unsure of Adam as Sheila is. He was pressing Adam every bit as much as Sheila was in his own way. Adam has done the unexpected a number of times, keeping James off the block when everyone wanted him up, voting to keep Nat when Ryan thought they were voting Nat out.

For whatever reason, Ryan is nervousing about the comp today. (I truly hope BB switched it up so it is much harder to throw it! You want to win the game, then PLAY the game!)

He has no guarantee that Adam WILL throw it so he knows that he has to win. At least I believe he knows this in his heart of hearts.

I felt bad for Sheila last night, Peach posted this: "DR told Sheila not to be defeated and get out there and campaign!" She had limited options to campaign with. I believe the reason she mentions her son so much is because she was told when she went into the house that being a single mother might help her in the game. It's not a whole lot different than Ryan talking about his student loans or Adam's charity, Sharon's debts from Jacob or James being homeless.  :2cents:

Please! NEVER have another winter season!! EVER!!!  :lala

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #664 on: April 23, 2008, 02:38:46 PM »
I know someone who tried out for BB10. Shhhhhh!

I would do it if I didn't have kids, and I would be good for the updaters, maybe ... I do have a temper.

Mama, you would be a hoot to update, plus you would have the other HGs hiding :hides   :funny:

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #665 on: April 23, 2008, 02:52:52 PM »

crazy bitch
I don't believe Sheila becoming a single Mom caused her personality.  I believe her personality caused her to be a single Mom all these years.  Sixteen years is a long time to find a good man.  There are reasons well beyond the single Mom card that Sheila can't thrive.  She's self destructive!

She keeps saying that this is her last shot.  That's because she's basing it on youth and beauty.  She was making good money for those Penthouse shots, publicity tours and paid autographs in her twenties.  Well now it is the Boys turn to enjoy a windfall in their twenties.  It's not their fault that she blew it.  She spent every dime thinking it wouldn't end rather that securing her future.  That was her choice and those Boys don't have to sacrifice their windfall because she blew hers. JMO

Sheila's son will be out on his own in a year or so.  She'll be free of this BURDEN soon enough! Poor kid!

YES! YES! YES!
I AGREE, TOTALLY!!!

Sheila makes me sick. I was yelling at her last night when she was saying she deserves to be final 2 because she played a good game. WHAT?????????????????????
S H E I L A! YOU SUCK!!! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON YOU MADE IT THIS FAR... THEY KNOW THEY CAN CLEAN YOUR CLOCK IN COMPS!!!

Clueless, no good, pathetic, FAKE CRYING BITCH!!!  :neener:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #666 on: April 23, 2008, 03:30:31 PM »
On the contrary to a lot of you I don't think Adam is covering his bases, if he was he'd made the final two deal and not say he was throwing it. He has nothing to gain by saying he's throwing it, Ryan's trying regardless. He's telling Ryan to get all of them right and saying he'll get the first one wrong, that doesn't help him in any way.

It's pointless at this point of the game to say stuff like that to Ryan, Ryan was taking him regardless. He has nothing to gain from saying he'd throw it. I guarantee you all Adam/Ryan Final 2 unless something drastic happens. :P
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:44:28 PM by Prickzy »
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #667 on: April 23, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »
I think Adam is lying about throwing comp.......he'll win and take Sheila.  Nope, he'll take Ryan cause I think he will have enough votes on the jury to win the big one against Ryan.  WTHK. :pull (:;) :pull
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #668 on: April 23, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »
What's to say Ryan will take Adam? He probably will but he might not.  He might think he has a better chance with Sheila since he has contempt for her. (Don't see this happening, just throwing it out.) He's scared. Why else would be be watching Adam like a buzzard waiting for its prey to show itself. He's been doing this since he won POV.

Adam has been known to flip things. It is puzzling that he said he'd throw the comp because what agreed to before,  final 2, both on their own, win or lose, up to them. (But we ARE talking about Adam.)  :res: Could be Jay and Jam are right, he's blowing smoke past Ryan yet again.

Dunno! We'll find out tonight. ???

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: April 23, 2008, 04:27:41 PM »
Wow! After listening to Sheila for 77 days I am starting to agree with her. Oh my what does that mean? Really, she is making some sense regarding Ryan. I have always been suspicious about him and his motives. I think saying he wouldn't vote for Adam if Adam didn't take him was pretty stupid on his part. Even if Sheila is wrong she is going to make sense to Adam now that Ryan said that. Ryan knows that Adam is weak, and I think Adam is going to win the comp and evict Ryan. He has promised Sheila final 2 for a long time now. I think I will have to start watching on my DVR at least 15 minutes after the show starts tonite so I can fast forward through the commercials. I won't be able to stand it if I have to sit through even one! After tonite it's all downhill. Adam will ultimately win the 500K no matter who is sitting next to him. BBAD will be BBoring for the next 4 nites. No Dick @ Nite this season to keep us company. I would love to see Natalie's face if Adam wins and takes Sheila! LOL!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #670 on: April 23, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »
I think that he would take Sheila (hes said since they split that he would, and while unpredictible he thinks there is a prize at the end for the last couple if they get to F2). Where he got this, I dunno but seems that he does get alot of info from the DR out of all the HGs. Hmmm.

I believe the reason she mentions her son so much is because she was told when she went into the house that being a single mother might help her in the game. It's not a whole lot different than Ryan talking about his student loans or Adam's charity, Sharon's debts from Jacob or James being homeless. 

I think the difference with Sheila vs these other HGs is that it shows they need the $ as well. She doesn't realize that Ryan has the student loans so he took the 10,000. and why not? She doesn't realize that while Sharon is 23 she has property and I would assume wants to build on it (especially since she loves her dog so much and her dog has to live with friends of hers because she can't have her at her parents even when shes there). As for Adam's charity, Sheila says she will help with it but what will Adam really do when he gets out? Try to buy his job back by donating it to the company he works for, or will he got blow it? Thats not my business cause if he wins he wins ya know. But I think that Sheila thinking she is more deserving and bringing up these things is what irritates me.

I also go back to the time she had the motorcycle (remember Adam took the bike and gave her the $), she was complaining because 'what could she do with the motorcycle'. I would think that BB couldn't tell you that you couldn't sell it because afterall you did win it, and woudl have to pay taxes on it. So why was Sheila being so selfish about "even when I had the motorcycle I needed that 10,000". Ummm whatever! Shes greedy and it shows in this game, and its just like when Sharon/Ryan won the luxary comp. Shes the movie buff, BB owes that to her. The former actress. She says she can't get a job because of her education. Or not having one. I know plenty of people who work that dropped out of high school, they don't have or need sugar daddies.

I am just glad that its technically over tonight - no more evictions besides the one tonight.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 05:26:31 PM by MamaTo4boys »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #671 on: April 23, 2008, 05:27:34 PM »

I believe the reason she mentions her son so much is because she was told when she went into the house that being a single mother might help her in the game. It's not a whole lot different than Ryan talking about his student loans or Adam's charity, Sharon's debts from Jacob or James being homeless. 

But I think that Sheila thinking she is more deserving and bringing up these things is what irritates me.

AMEN Mama.  They all have needs and she's always the NEEDIEST.  That's arrogance.  Passive/Agressive!

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #672 on: April 23, 2008, 05:37:06 PM »
I think that he would take Sheila (hes said since they split that he would, and while unpredictible he thinks there is a prize at the end for the last couple if they get to F2). Where he got this, I dunno but seems that he does get alot of info from the DR out of all the HGs. Hmmm.

I think the difference with Sheila vs these other HGs is that it shows they need the $ as well. She doesn't realize that Ryan has the student loans so he took the 10,000. and why not? She doesn't realize that while Sharon is 23 she has property and I would assume wants to build on it (especially since she loves her dog so much and her dog has to live with friends of hers because she can't have her at her parents even when shes there). As for Adam's charity, Sheila says she will help with it but what will Adam really do when he gets out? Try to buy his job back by donating it to the company he works for, or will he got blow it? Thats not my business cause if he wins he wins ya know. But I think that Sheila thinking she is more deserving and bringing up these things is what irritates me.

I also go back to the time she had the motorcycle (remember Adam took the bike and gave her the $), she was complaining because 'what could she do with the motorcycle'. I would think that BB couldn't tell you that you couldn't sell it because afterall you did win it, and woudl have to pay taxes on it. So why was Sheila being so selfish about "even when I had the motorcycle I needed that 10,000". Ummm whatever! Shes greedy and it shows in this game, and its just like when Sharon/Ryan won the luxary comp. Shes the movie buff, BB owes that to her. The former actress. She says she can't get a job because of her education. Or not having one. I know plenty of people who work that dropped out of high school, they don't have or need sugar daddies.

I am just glad that its technically over tonight - no more evictions besides the one tonight.

Here's the moral dilemma...will the "foundation" take the money if Adam wins?
Will Adam still give them the money if he really got fired?

Hmmmmm....

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #673 on: April 23, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »
Unfortunately for Sheila, she can run to talk with Adam while Ryan's in the shower or deal with her neck!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #674 on: April 23, 2008, 06:14:36 PM »
Or the other two doofuses as I will remember them.  :funny: