Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 176001 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #600 on: April 22, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »
I just think it would be lame and sad, if they throw the final HOH comp all because of a supposivelly alliance thing they had.
Give us suspence.
Make the final show, worth watching. Dont make us, have to sit there, for them two idiots to throw the final HOH comp.
If Adam throws it, we should ALL seriously, wright CBS Big Brother letters, saying it was a slap in the face and a disgrace to the show for them to throw it. Shelia may suck at the game, but at least she has tried, and like James said before he left Shelia was the most powerful person in the house,because of how she played the game, i would like to see her go in the final 2 as she is more deserving over Ryan  and over Adam and like I said, Im not a fan of Shelia, but she is most deserving out of them two idiots.
Specially, if they throw the Final HOH comp. Sorry, if I pissed off any Ryan and Adam fans. but, seriously, to throw the HOH final comp just for the money, is lame, why even go in the house if your not even going to actually try to win in the final comp.It shouldnt be about, beating someone that sucks for it and sending them home.
I really hope, Adam is smarter than what he makes him self look to be, i hope he is just BSing Ryan to screw him over.
and just because Shelia didnt win hardly anything didnt mean she didnt out play most the players, because she did play her cards right.

She did play the game as best she could. Really she didn't have an alliance except with Adam, and he made her life hell most of the time, being Adam.

The suspense for me will be who wins (or throws it) and who does that person take to final 2. Ryan MIGHT think his best bet to win the whole thing by taking Sheila. (I think he'd be wrong.)

Adam could be BS'g Ryan and turn it around again like he did just before the POV, win and choose Sheila because of the couple thing. I'm not sure that Adam really knows the HG's as well as Ryan though.

By this time tomorrow, we'll know.  :tup:

LOL at Kitkat and TS!!!

I'll tell you what, bar bills are on me. Order up everyone. I'll pay the tab tomorrow!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #601 on: April 22, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »
I agree, it's not who throws it, it's what's done with it afterward.  I think Adam still has a twist or two for us!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #602 on: April 22, 2008, 10:29:29 PM »
:wine:  kitkat   (these people drove me to it)

AMEN...those feeds have got to be mind-numbingly boring.  Mind if I join you :wine:

LOL at Kitkat and TS!!!

I'll tell you what, bar bills are on me. Order up everyone. I'll pay the tab tomorrow!

Oh heck yea!  That makes three belly up to the bar so far.  :wine: :martini: :wine:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #603 on: April 22, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »
Is BBAD gonna be a rerun of the feeds again tonight?  

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #604 on: April 22, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »
Hope I don't break the bank on you TL,  but after the show tonight I had to have a large one or two.    :margarita: :hosed  THANKS.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #605 on: April 22, 2008, 10:41:11 PM »

Gaaaawwwddd, as Sheila would say, I hope not.  The Tudors are pretty good tho  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #606 on: April 22, 2008, 10:46:58 PM »

Gaaaawwwddd, as Sheila would say, I hope not.  The Tudors are pretty good tho  :jumpy: :jumpy:

:lol:  I can't handle 3 people in a marriage so I am not into the tudors  :duno:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #607 on: April 22, 2008, 11:00:22 PM »

:lol:  I can't handle 3 people in a marriage so I am not into the tudors  :duno:

:happy: :happy:  there's more than 3 in that one  :ghug:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #608 on: April 22, 2008, 11:04:20 PM »

:happy: :happy:  there's more than 3 in that one  :ghug:

:ascared
All I ever saw was "Theeea Con't Be 3 people In A Maridge"

p.s. I said that wrong :-[

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #609 on: April 22, 2008, 11:23:08 PM »
What I don't get is if Adam really does decide to take Ryan to the final two instead of Shelia why the hell did he work Ryan so hard last week to keep Shelia and why did he not kick her out?

If he wins HOH and takes Ryan over Shelia it hurts him WAY more to kick Shelia out now that it would have last week. If Adam is smart he will take Shelia.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #610 on: April 22, 2008, 11:38:25 PM »
Because Shelia's thing is being known as 'the worst competitor' in the house, they thought they could beat Shelia easier than Sharon, and in this case I think they were right.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #611 on: April 22, 2008, 11:42:20 PM »
Because Shelia's thing is being known as 'the worst competitor' in the house, they thought they could beat Shelia easier than Sharon, and in this case I think they were right.

I don't get why they think that Sharon won 1 HOH with a partner and based on the last HOH we saw how bad she was with numbers.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #612 on: April 22, 2008, 11:47:45 PM »
They were all like "Would you like to face an old woman or a 22 year old?" or something.

But either way they got what they were looking for, so I'd say they made the right decision.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #613 on: April 23, 2008, 12:09:44 AM »
I just don't see Adam throwing comp 3 (thought he was suppose to throw this second comp).

And I do see Adam taking Sheila (prize at the end for couple).... I hope so anyways cause I want RYan to get screwed ;)

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #614 on: April 23, 2008, 12:22:44 AM »
Me too, i want Ryan gone Between him and his girlfriend, hence the fact the whole house wanted Ryan out the house with Allison, to begin with because of Ryans girlfriend,  Ryan and his girlfriend already basically have won enough crap. Allison was the only person in the house that got royally screwed over because of her partner Ryan.
And how is it possiable, that Ryan is still freaking there.
this game sometimes makes me sick!\And yep, Adam was suppose to throw the first one to Ryan not the second one. I really cant see Adam throwing the last one, if he does, he is dumb and I hope BB never brings him back if he throws it.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #615 on: April 23, 2008, 12:29:30 AM »
Weekly stats of BB9:

Week 1: Jen/Parker, Power Couple, evicts Jacob/Sharon
Week 1: Alex/Amanda, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Jen/Parker nominated, Neil leaves BB, Sharon brought back, Matt/Natalie wins veto, not used, Jen/Parker evicted 3-1
Week 2: Chelsia/James, HOH, Alex/Amanda & Matt/Natalie nominated, Joshuah/Sharon wins veto, not used, Alex/Amanda evicted 3-0
Week 3: Joshuah/Sharon, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Matt/Natalie nominated, Matt/Natalie wins veto, used on selves, Adam/Sheila up, Allison/Ryan evicted 2-0, siren goes off, everybody returns to LR, they are told couples are done, everybody playing individually, re-vote on Allison & Ryan, Allison evicted 6-0
Week 4: Ryan, HOH, Chelsia & Sharon nominated, Chelsia wins veto, used on self, James up, James evicted 5-1, siren goes off, houseguests told they had a choice to vote back in a mystery houseguest (Alex) or James, James voted back in 5-3
Week 5: James, HOH, Ryan & Sheila nominated, James wins veto, used on Sheila, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-3
Week 6: Adam, HOH, Chelsia & James nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Chelsia evicted 5-0
Week 7: Natalie, HOH, James & Joshuah nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Joshuah evicted 3-1
Week 8: Adam, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, Ryan wins veto, used on Sheila, James up, James evicted 3-0
Week 9: Sheila, HOH, Adam & Sharon nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Natalie up, Natalie evicted 2-1
Week 10: Ryan, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, Ryan wins veto, not used, Sharon evicted 1-0
Week 10: Ryan, HOH part 1, Adam, HOH part 2, to be continued...

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #616 on: April 23, 2008, 12:40:06 AM »
Wow... these people leave *nothing* to the imagination.

So Adam announces that he's taking Ryan if he wins HOH... and Sheila is using the Single mom card to try to convince him otherwise.

Hilarious.

Ugh can't wait until this is over... (aka the finale so I can see the HGs I like!)  :wohoo:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #617 on: April 23, 2008, 01:31:37 AM »
So it looks like it's gonna be Adam and Ryan for the final 2

Trying to figure out jury votes:

voting for Adam:

Matt (Ryan voted Natalie out)
Natalie (Ryan voted her out)
Sheila (partner)

voting for Ryan:

Sharon (Adam voted against her over Natalie and evicted her yesterday)
Joshuah (cuz of Sharon)
Chelsia (called Adam spineless, hates him)
James (going with alliance)

Ryan just may win it. That would be funny. Adam thinks he has it in the bag. He may just not.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #618 on: April 23, 2008, 01:41:01 AM »
I personally think that James is the swing vote. I think he is the only person who will really think about who is the best player. My guess is that he will easily be the most vocal person when the jury comes together to discuss the final 2.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #619 on: April 23, 2008, 01:42:02 AM »
Do you think that hes just saying that to Sheila? Just telling her that for the fact that Ryan is around or something or she might say something to Ryan to make it look like yes he is taking him (Ryan)?

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #620 on: April 23, 2008, 01:57:16 AM »
I personally think that James is the swing vote. I think he is the only person who will really think about who is the best player. My guess is that he will easily be the most vocal person when the jury comes together to discuss the final 2.

If it comes to 3-3, James will go against his alliance and vote for Adam to win. I do not believe he will vote for Ryan to win... he'll be completely against it.

There is the fact that Adam got out the entire alliance basically (3 hohs, Josh with a vote) but I think James believes Adam played a better game. Plus he "hates what Ryan believes in and who he is." I just don't think there's any way James will give Ryan a vote.

Hmm Adam and Ryan are telling Sheila right now that at least they gave her a chance to play for final HOH. They're right. Sheila has no right to be mad.

Ryan and Adam, F2.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #621 on: April 23, 2008, 02:18:30 AM »
I think that James will vote for Adam because Adam didn't put him up, blah blah blah!

But I think that the only thing that might change James' mind is if Sharon tells them that he has tried to "suck up" to every person going to sequester - like the Natalie vote. Seems how Chelsia, Josh and James do not like Natalie that could be a factor.

I also still believe that even though Ryan voted Natalie out Ryan was/is Mattys friend/boy long before Adam. JMO!

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #622 on: April 23, 2008, 02:37:47 AM »
Hmm Adam and Ryan are telling Sheila right now that at least they gave her a chance to play for final HOH. They're right. Sheila has no right to be mad.

Ryan and Adam, F2.

Actually she does have every right to be pissed, as she did have Adams back all the way through the game, and told Adam any time someone was after him, or them.
Ryan on other hand has thrown Adam under the bus more times than I count them.
They only took her to the final 3, because they thought, and believed, she will be more easier to get out.
Hence the fact that Ryan was going to originally pick Sharon over Adam to take to the final 2.
So hmm yeah, Shelia has every right to be pissed, if Adam throws the comp and takes Ryan as Ryan stabbed Adam in the back in the game alot.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #623 on: April 23, 2008, 02:38:30 AM »
I thinks Ryan will get one vote the rest will go to Adam. Maybe Chelsia's shes a bitch like that. Or 7-0 Adam clean sweep.

Sorry there was no truck to win in HOH part 2, hey I was guessed I was wrong :)

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #624 on: April 23, 2008, 02:43:29 AM »
I still think Adam will take Shelia, and is just telling Ryan he will throw the comp to him, why would anyone throw a comp specially the last HOH comp.It just doesnt add up, and Adam wont tell Shelia what he is doing, but Ryan does. All to fishy too me.