Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 175996 times)

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #400 on: April 21, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »
for ryans game keeping sheila is a bad move. personally however despite her bitchiness sometimes sheila has played a hell of a game.i think only Dr. WILL surpasses her in manipulation ability. adam wanted this all along in my opinion. he waited till the last minute than conned ryan into doin wat he wants. ryan is dumber than adam and always does wat adam wants at the last minute. adam got his way with the natalie eviction and with keeping james off the block until post veto. adam has control over ryan and he knew this thats why he waited till now to save SHEILA>

ADAM/SHeila F2!!!!!!!

BTW JEN is gonna be pissed!!!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #401 on: April 21, 2008, 08:48:24 PM »
Why would Jen be pissed, she voted out Sharon once before :funny: These people.

Yep, Ryan is dumb for doing what Adam wants. Not only was he the HOH he is also the veto holder so had control pretty much. But believed his 'bro'. Idiot.

Im ok, I shopped and it made me somewhat happy!! :funny:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #402 on: April 21, 2008, 08:49:55 PM »

Yep, Ryan is dumb for doing what Adam wants. Not only was he the HOH he is also the veto holder so had control pretty much. But believed his 'bro'. Idiot.

jen is gonna be pissed bc this is not ryans best move. and she always said she wanted sheila and adam out early bc she didnt like the floaters of the game.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #403 on: April 21, 2008, 08:50:12 PM »
Thanks for all the Sharon could stay comments.

But I think Adam has the pull over Ryan as Jay said and he will get what he wants. :(

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #404 on: April 21, 2008, 08:51:08 PM »

jen is gonna be pissed bc this is not ryans best move. and she always said she wanted sheila and adam out early bc she didnt like the floaters of the game.

You mean Superman is making the wrong move :lol: He thinks hes so smart, even Sharon had been telling him that Adam/Sheila were F2.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #405 on: April 21, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »
Thanks for all the Sharon could stay comments.

But I think Adam has the pull over Ryan as Jay said and he will get what he wants. :(

I absolutely want her to stay because I can't stand Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum! Sharon has played a great game contrary to popular belief.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: April 21, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »
I know it sucks, I really don't want Sheila to win this game (I got sick of her comments about being a single mom, 46 and how deserving she was just because the 20 year olds can still make $ and have parents - that was very unfair for her to even say). And I don't what Ryan to win because he screwed himself by not using the veto. And I don't want Adam to win because he has screwed Sharon over twice now after promising her that he would do anything to keep her because of what Jacob did for him.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #407 on: April 21, 2008, 08:57:59 PM »
I personally think that Adam and Ryan are two of the stupidest people to play this game ever and that is why they don't deserve to win. Adam is here because of Shelia and frankly Ryan was just as much under the radar as Sharon until the final 6.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #408 on: April 21, 2008, 08:59:52 PM »
I know this is hopeful thinking but I am hoping that sometime during flames, sheila got adam's ear and sharon overheard.  Sharon went to ryan and he was already planning to use the veto on sharon.  I am not really cheering for Sharon, just don't want Sheila more.

Oh well, just a wish!!  :funny:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #409 on: April 21, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »
I know it sucks, I really don't want Sheila to win this game (I got sick of her comments about being a single mom, 46 and how deserving she was just because the 20 year olds can still make $ and have parents - that was very unfair for her to even say). And I don't what Ryan to win because he screwed himself by not using the veto. And I don't want Adam to win because he has screwed Sharon over twice now after promising her that he would do anything to keep her because of what Jacob did for him.

Mama, when did he not use the veto? did i miss something?I thought it waas still up in the air.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 21, 2008, 09:01:26 PM »
OMG IS SHEILA SAFE!!
someone fill me in i was gone all day, what happened?!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #411 on: April 21, 2008, 09:01:48 PM »
sorry all about the yello highlight it  was soo the wrong move!
 :lol:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #412 on: April 21, 2008, 09:05:21 PM »
yes sheila is 99 percent safe now :yess: :jumpy: :sucks :wohoo:

its adam and sharon who arent depending on wat ryan does

gotta fel for sharon as much as i didnt like her gameplay. the huge blindside tonight

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #413 on: April 21, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »
Obviously all four of these people had pretty smart game play that is why they are F4. Every single player in every BB season gets to the end with help from others that is how a smart game is played. The only player that hasnt really (and I say that lightly) (cause I dont want  :meow: to happen to me ) had a partner whether silent or not is Ryan. Sure Adam has helped him along the way but since the couple split its really been ryan and his own game...I guess just like sharon after josh left and that happened a while after allison was gone. That is my :2cents:  for what it is worth.
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #414 on: April 21, 2008, 09:07:45 PM »
OK I KNOW I"M GOING NUTS NOW!

first i'm watching Finding Nemo and sobing and now I'm watching a NIght at the Roxbury!! c'mon BB give us something!!!

:pull

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #415 on: April 21, 2008, 09:14:46 PM »
I realize we have a lot more information than the houseguests, but Ryan has got to be the dumbest final 4 HOH in the history of Big Brother. KNOW THIS!

Sharon would definately take him to the final two over Sheila.
Sheila would probably take him over Sharon.

But no, he's going to be loyal to his bro...
who will take Sheila to the final 2 because he thinks there's a bonus for last couple standing.
Sheila would take Adam over Ryan.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?  What kind of moron takes a 1 in 3 chance (winning the last HOH) of making the final 2 over a 2.75 in 3 (on the off chance that Sheila takes Sharon) ???

Fred Freaking Flinstone.  More like Tweedle Dumb and Dumber.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #416 on: April 21, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »
A tribute to the hg's- Our pet names for them

Ryan= Superman(NOT!)
Ryan and Adam = tweedle dee and tweedle dum, Fred and barney, heckle and jeckle
Sheila =raging B!@##
Sharon= we love you!( i know that doesn't count)

Please add on ALL of the nicknames that WE have given them. My mid is mush  waiting for  nothing to happen!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #417 on: April 21, 2008, 09:22:49 PM »
Ryan and Adam will be F2 because Ryan will beat Adam in the final hoh battle. You ask how do I know this? Well I don't that is why I no longer try to guess what the hell any of these people would do. Every time I think I know what is going to happen......BOOM I am totally wrong. So I just quit guessing . I honestly could not guess who sharon,sheila,adam, or ryan want in the F2 beside them. I think take the 4 we have left and let the jury decide who out of the 4 gets the money just to end this crap...that I just can't seem to stop watching  :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #418 on: April 21, 2008, 09:25:34 PM »
I personally think, unfortunately, that we are speculating and hoping that Adam boots Shelia or Ryan miraculously pulls his head out of his ass and takes Sharon off and replaces her with Adam. Unfortunately I think the end of this show is going to suck and be highly predictable as Adam kicks out Sharon and him and Shelia go to the final two.

:pull :pull :pull

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #419 on: April 21, 2008, 09:26:16 PM »
A tribute to the hg's- Our pet names for them

Ryan= Superman(NOT!)
Ryan and Adam = tweedle dee and tweedle dum, Fred and barney, heckle and jeckle
Sheila =raging B!@##
Sharon= we love you!( i know that doesn't count)

Please add on ALL of the nicknames that WE have given them. My mid is mush  waiting for  nothing to happen!

I forgot! Sheila and Adam = Fred and Ethel

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: April 21, 2008, 09:29:20 PM »
I think that Sheila would take Adam; Ryan would take Adam; Sharon would take Ryan and Adam would take Ryan. Sheila is convinced that she can con Adam into anything, and this is proof positive. Adam & Ryan are  bonded by their bromance. Sharon thinks no one will want to vote for Ryan because he has already won so much.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #421 on: April 21, 2008, 09:32:47 PM »
I really think Sharon could beat any of them. Nat is the swing vote and we know she is pissed at the boys and well Shelia voted her out. She seems the type to hold grudges. I know that is jumping ahead but I have to think about something while we are waiting.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #422 on: April 21, 2008, 09:33:06 PM »
the way i see it sheila can con adam and adam can con ryan which means sheila can con ryan which means they are puppets in her hands lol

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #423 on: April 21, 2008, 09:35:00 PM »
the way i see it sheila can con adam and adam can con ryan which means sheila can con ryan which means they are puppets in her hands lol

I think the first two parts are true because of their relationships but I think Ryan is done with Shelia, plus he thinks he can beat Sharon in the F2.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #424 on: April 21, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »
My DH thinks I'm ridiculous because I'm soo stressed out about what's going to happen.

I told him to back off - that this is MY version of the superbowl!!!   :lol: