Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 176004 times)

Offline redron22

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #375 on: April 21, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »
Ryan should have risked it and put Adam up removing Sharon.

I dont even know if they've had the veto meeting...veto is still hanging on ryan's pic.

Sounds like Ryan wants an easier ride.

He shouldnt trust adam after whispering to Nat that adam voted for her to stay... yet ryan continues to trust adam.

Geez...Adam doing this last minute should be a HUGE red flag.

(:;) :pull

You know what? I hope Sheila kicks both of their asses.  :jam:

Yeah i dont think there has been veto yet either.

And if Ryan wants the easier ride, he should use the veto, pull Sharon down, bye bye sheila, and hello f2 almost guaranteed!

You mean bye bye Adam? Because then Ryan would DEFINITELY be F2 with Sharon. However, he (for some incredible, unknown reason to me) wants Adam there.

I am so done with Adam. Now I want Ryan to win over him.

Yep, sure did....too much thinking while i'm typing!  :lol:
But your right, he really wants Adam there with him which is just plain stupid at this point.
For Ry's sake he better be damn sure he can win hoh or his chances are pretty much over i think.

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
« Reply #376 on: April 21, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »
I think I would want Sheila to win over either of these boys. They have just been too cocky!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »
I think once they saw what the endurance comp is gonna be they both got scared cause even ryan said he was rethinking the decision to keep sharon.

I still think Shelia will do better because of the car accident Sharon doesn't seem to do well in endurance. Plus Shelia is far more determined. I feel like Sharon would drop out and take her chances in part two.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: April 21, 2008, 07:45:46 PM »
Ryan wants Sharon there for the same reason Adam wants Sheila there. F2 deals. If Ryan had sense God gave a goose, he would go to Sharon be like im using the veto on you and then boom. Im sorry but its obviously he is really into the bros thing. And he should be smart enough to think about Adam coming to him and being like "i'll do what you want me to do, butttttt I want to keep Sheila". Hence the *I*. Ryan is not that smart, im sorry. And if you think about it. Sharon could help Ryan more in the F2 then Sheila/Adam.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #379 on: April 21, 2008, 07:46:42 PM »
I think once they saw what the endurance comp is gonna be they both got scared cause even ryan said he was rethinking the decision to keep sharon.

I think he might've said this to just make Adam think he was fine with the choice that Adam wanted to keep Sheila. Think about it, Sharon would help Ryan get to F2.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #380 on: April 21, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

I think he might've said this to just make Adam think he was fine with the choice that Adam wanted to keep Sheila. Think about it, Sharon would help Ryan get to F2.
yeah you may be right mama and since we have trivia I think we are gonna find out soon
delightful just delightful

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: April 21, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »
Well its all Ryan's fault so whatever. He should've believed Sharon when Sharon told him that Adam asked/told her about the F2 deal. If Ryan was smart he would put and two together and now should know that he is def. taking Sheila to the F2.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #382 on: April 21, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
Thats what I think too kitkat and like most of you called it, Sheila & Adam final 2, so I think now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #383 on: April 21, 2008, 08:06:30 PM »
Kinda reminds me of last year with Zach.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: April 21, 2008, 08:08:31 PM »
I am so sad for the die hard Sharon fans

But I am really, really happy for Michael at this moment :jumpy:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #385 on: April 21, 2008, 08:11:21 PM »
Thats what I think too kitkat and like most of you called it, Sheila & Adam final 2, so I think now.
I still kinda think that it will be ryan and adam F2, cause adam knows he cant win against sheila she forged relationships with too many people ...but looking back sheila pissed off nat and matty so.....

me too TL ....I just hope it's not

I still kind of think pov ceremony had already been done the pov chain was just there for taping purposescause I dont think adam would have stuck his neck out if it had not been done already.

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #386 on: April 21, 2008, 08:12:54 PM »
I am so sad for the die hard Sharon fans

But I am really, really happy for Michael at this moment :jumpy:

I'm sad for Sharon and her alliance  :'(

I just hope all 4 agree to vote for the same person. One last group activity...
(And I hope that person is Sheila  :yess: )

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: April 21, 2008, 08:13:46 PM »
I think even with the Jen relationship Ryan can win against Adam.

Ryan kept Sharon to make it go tie - evicted Natalie (who the jury can not stand)
Adam is the one vote this week to evict Sharon (not getting Sharon's vote).

And Ryan was Matty's 'boy' before Adam sooooo I dunno. Thats three. And im sure you have either Josh or Chelsia (Chelsia doesn't like Adam).

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: April 21, 2008, 08:15:32 PM »
 Sharon ~ :dontgo: 

I can't stand these boys!!!!!

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #389 on: April 21, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »
I think even with the Jen relationship Ryan can win against Adam.

Ryan kept Sharon to make it go tie - evicted Natalie (who the jury can not stand)
Adam is the one vote this week to evict Sharon (not getting Sharon's vote).

And Ryan was Matty's 'boy' before Adam sooooo I dunno. Thats three. And im sure you have either Josh or Chelsia (Chelsia doesn't like Adam).

Techincally Adam will have voted out Sharon twice so there is no way in hell he is going to get her vote.

I think Ryan beats Adam and I think Shelia beats both of them.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2008, 08:19:11 PM »
Evening Everyone! :waves:

This back and forth Adam and Ryan jibbersih just makes me dizzy!

I think Adam showed Ryan he can't stick to his word, and since there is no evidence of the POV yet I  think that Ryan will pull Sharon down and have Sharon vote out Adam . This way Ryan in all his "man glory- machismo crap" will  THINK he can beat out both ladies so he's fine with taking  them to the final 3. however If that does occur i think Sheila maybe be with Ryan in final 2  since it's based on jury votes he knows Sharon's got 3 locked in votes. And according to them everyone is sick of Sheila.(us too for the most part) but that would be his only way of actually, possibly winning the $500.

Ryan's pet peve it seems is to be LIED to(even though we know it's ok for him to do it ) and that's what Adam has done-sweared on his mom and now talking about keeping sheila. that's my ONLY reasoning for the above statements.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »
I still kinda think that it will be ryan and adam F2, cause adam knows he cant win against sheila she forged relationships with too many people ...but looking back sheila pissed off nat and matty so.....

I still kind of think pov ceremony had already been done the pov chain was just there for taping purposescause I dont think adam would have stuck his neck out if it had not been done already.
If the POV were done Sheila or Sharon would not have been there kitkat. Adam stands up and evicts, they walk out the door, there is no hanging around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2008, 08:23:35 PM »

If the POV were done Sheila or Sharon would not have been there kitkat. Adam stands up and evicts, they walk out the door, there is no hanging around.

I concur Puddin!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #393 on: April 21, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »
Ok Puddin, I thought there may have been some time between pov ceremony and eviction because of the way Ryan and Adam were acting like they were going out right away to play in the hoh comp. I thought maybe pov ceremony when we had the 1 1/2 hour trivia the first time and then the eviction right before comp. I can't remember from one season to the next .....these people have me pulling my freakin hair out........

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #394 on: April 21, 2008, 08:26:27 PM »
So is there any chance that Ryan will do it? I don't think so. Because Ryan could've told the DR that hes not using the POV already so they won't even do the ceremony. AND Ryan did seem fine about Adam keeping Sheila because once again he believes Adam will boot her before Ryan. And imo if he can't boot Sheila now, what makes Ryan think he will do it if its between him and her :res:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #395 on: April 21, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »
So is there any chance that Ryan will do it? I don't think so. Because Ryan could've told the DR that hes not using the POV already so they won't even do the ceremony. AND Ryan did seem fine about Adam keeping Sheila because once again he believes Adam will boot her before Ryan. And imo if he can't boot Sheila now, what makes Ryan think he will do it if its between him and her :res:
Don't lose faith Mama , sharon has gotten this far anything could happen :kuss:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #396 on: April 21, 2008, 08:36:31 PM »
I'm thinking Sharon is still safe w/ Ryan. and now after watching "Finding Nemo" (yeah i know! and i'm sobing over it too!) I have more faith about Sharon surviving! I'm with ya there Mama and all the other Sharon fans!

Who knew that she would have so many of us emotionally attached to her!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #397 on: April 21, 2008, 08:37:38 PM »
I'm thinking Sharon is still safe w/ Ryan. and now after watching "Finding Nemo" (yeah i know! and i'm sobing over it too!) I have more faith about Sharon surviving! I'm with ya there Mama and all the other Sharon fans!

We are her furrr-ends ;)

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #398 on: April 21, 2008, 08:39:01 PM »

We are her furrr-ends ;)

I think if Sharon survives today she could easily win this thing. I know Ryan and Adam think they are smart but Sharon is smarter!  :neener: :neener:

GO SHARON!

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
« Reply #399 on: April 21, 2008, 08:39:34 PM »
Okay... I just thought of something un-related to what the current chat is about. I think they had them pack this morning so that it would look like it's night time and they were packing for the next day. What do ya'll think??
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.