Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *show* commentary  (Read 216785 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB9 ongoing *show* commentary
« Reply #150 on: February 20, 2008, 07:53:50 PM »
ALEX/AMANDA & MATT/NATALIE ARE GOING UP WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #151 on: February 20, 2008, 07:53:51 PM »
How long do the girls have to cook dinner?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #152 on: February 20, 2008, 07:55:04 PM »
ALEX/AMANDA & MATT/NATALIE ARE GOING UP WITHOUT A DOUBT!
So? I thought Adam & Shelia were going to be pawns to back door Matt & Nat if A/A win veto?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2008, 07:57:26 PM »
I don't know. I was getting mad because it seemed like they were doing the opposite of what they thought it would be, and it worked for them cause Matt/Natalie had the normal answers. Strategy!!!

Bye bye Alex  :'(

Now we get to hear Allison gloating on the live feeds *barf*

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: February 20, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »
Yes that was the plan Puddin but James also doesn't like Allison (according to him last night). We shall see. Can't mama have a small hope that Allison goes, PLEASE!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 20, 2008, 08:00:10 PM »
a lot can happen in a week, and don't forget - there's always POV

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: February 20, 2008, 08:03:14 PM »
Well I seriously doubt they would change on their own alliance, they would still have the numbers against one couple. And obviously they can easily send one couple home (Alex and Amanda are just the major targets). Poor Alex.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #157 on: February 20, 2008, 08:03:41 PM »
Yes we have POV and besides didn't you watch,the house loves poor Amanda and are all deeply sorry for being mean to her.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: February 20, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »
No they aren't. Josh is afraid he will have another outburst, and Chelsia didn't really apologize to her.

I know they have POV, but if they put up A/A M/N together, then only one can get it. That does leave one couple competing against the rest of the house. See what I mean?

Nevermind, I am just wanting to go off on Allison and Sheila more and more. Maybe Josh can talk to them about putting one of them up because of the lesbian thing :lol:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #159 on: February 20, 2008, 08:14:45 PM »
No they aren't. Josh is afraid he will have another outburst, and Chelsia didn't really apologize to her.

I
Sorry,I meant to throw up :colealert:
I know odds are against him but I do have hope.If BB wants them to stay they'll stay(unless they start in with the back door plan)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »

I know they have POV, but if they put up A/A M/N together, then only one can get it. That does leave one couple competing against the rest of the house. See what I mean?

Nevermind, I am just wanting to go off on Allison and Sheila more and more. Maybe Josh can talk to them about putting one of them up because of the lesbian thing :lol:

Mama, Allison just fessed up to Josh that the lesbo thing was made up.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2008, 08:32:22 PM »
Shes so UH, now fess up and act like shes so darn cool :res:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2008, 09:49:41 PM »
On a lighter note,after seeing the replies for the HOH questions it sunk in that may be an old dork.Choice between washing machine and work out equipment I thought was a no brainer to keep the washing machine.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2008, 10:42:22 PM »
On a lighter note,after seeing the replies for the HOH questions it sunk in that may be an old dork.Choice between washing machine and work out equipment I thought was a no brainer to keep the washing machine.

Well I am a young dork and would have picked the washing machine too and also I would have taken the grill full time over one margarita party.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

Well I am a young dork and would have picked the washing machine too and also I would have taken the grill full time over one margarita party.

Totally agree but Chelsia is a drunk and was I think the only one exceited for the margarita party. They regretted it later.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2008, 08:25:35 PM »
Ok the veto comp is over the the commerical that follows is for Jericho. The Hudson River Virus has nothing to do with the household an has everything to do with Jericho it is like what they did last year with Power of 10 to a degree.  CBS is just cross promoting a TV show that they need to bump up in the ratings.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »
Allison goes into the DR and asks for an epi pen when her throat starts to close up.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2008, 08:43:59 PM »
Seeing the paramedics come in to get Amanda was wild.

James did a great job in trying to get BB's attention and so did Alex and Josh.
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »
Allison starts to talk about she almost died. It all started in DR and began the 7,345,167 times she talked about it.

And the Fresh Start Girls get together again.
Just here to visit.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: February 26, 2008, 09:04:48 PM »
Allison starts to talk about she almost died. It all started in DR and began the 7,345,167 times she talked about it.

And the Fresh Start Girls get together again.

Yeah but did you notice that Allison knew exactly what to ask for when the went into the DR.  If that was me I would have asked for benydril, not an epi pen.  That is just nuts and if anyone on the show knew about it they would be calling her ass out on it right now.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: February 26, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »
Thats exactly what I was thinking, yet she says she has never had an allergic reaction to anything. But she does work for allergy/respitory pharmacutical (totally chopped that) so I will give her that one.

I called my mom right after the show, she works at a hospital. She said there is no way for Amanda to have faked that, with the legs kicking and her being limp. My mom could see it on tv. And my mom even mentioned how the nurse paniced (sp), I would think a nurse would know if someone was faking.

Now we also know why they took Allison first (she walked into the ambulance I would say) and the paramedics had to take every precaution with Amanda (neck brace, board to stretcher. DUH Allison.

I know I shouldn't be posting this on the show thread but I just wanted to clear it up for the millionth time. Notice no Chelsia in the DR.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #171 on: February 26, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »
But Allison works in pharmaceuticals and is familiar with medicines. She SHOULD know exactly what to ask for--I would have been more surprised if she didn't.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2008, 09:13:47 PM »
Thats exactly what I was thinking, yet she says she has never had an allergic reaction to anything. But she does work for allergy/respitory pharmacutical (totally chopped that) so I will give her that one.

I called my mom right after the show, she works at a hospital. She said there is no way for Amanda to have faked that, with the legs kicking and her being limp. My mom could see it on tv. And my mom even mentioned how the nurse paniced (sp), I would think a nurse would know if someone was faking.

Now we also know why they took Allison first (she walked into the ambulance I would say) and the paramedics had to take every precaution with Amanda (neck brace, board to stretcher. DUH Allison.

I know I shouldn't be posting this on the show thread but I just wanted to clear it up for the millionth time. Notice no Chelsia in the DR.

Mama once again you know what I was trying to say.  Sorry if was unclear I had the show going and the feeds at the same.  I was posting during commericals both here and in the updates thread to help Puddin out because we were the only updaters, but had to watch the show, I was taping something else in another room.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2008, 09:14:45 PM »
Im glad someone can spell the big word ;)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »
Im glad someone can spell the big word ;)

What big word?